/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Kiritsugu, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu (Assassin)
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>[Maximum Bond Increased]
- Level 10 bond released. You'll get a special CE after you're done bonding with them.
- Servants: Arturia, Vlad, Waver, Jeanne, Artoria Alter, Emiya, Heracles, CasCu, Kiyohime, Mata Hari
- Bond CE Gallery imgur.com/a/5zIbA
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160427

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki//fgog/_Roster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do I see people keeping Iri separated instead of raising NP?

xth for best caster

Xth for Onis Invasion

xth for best swimsuit

LIZ THREAD

No, it is in their profile, they are literary made behind the idea of being men ideal women.

>goddess born as a perfected 「idol」, 「the ideal woman」 - the embodiment of men's longing.

Best archer

What kind of swimsuit will she wear /fgog/?

EVIL WITCH

>tfw no Manjew

If okita is my only good crit generator is it worth ending a chain with her Q when there's no other Qs or would the small amount of stars not be worth it?

>there are "men" here shorter than 180cm
When will they learn

Keep trying, baka.

>there are "men" here shorter than 190cm
When will you learn?

Meh I can't really be considered a man in most standards so I'm alright with it

>tfw shorter than 170cm

Even if she's pure she's still a pervert.

>mans ideal woman
>female
ahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHA

>there are "men" here shorter than 340cm
WHEN LEARN?

TL?

Being pretty much love goddess you'd think they'd have ex rank charm or something.

>not being a manlet that looks 12
How is it to not be valued by pedos in public?

EX charm is going to be for loli medusa

Aside from Alter Egos there are no really tall women servants.
They need to make one or two 2m+ girls

>autopilot
>implyingrigged.info/wiki//fgog/_Roster
Did the team die already?

I think Melt and Protea are the only girls in the franchise who are over 6 foot, and one is a giant and the other wears stilts.

All the women are either minuscule or average, even the ones you think would be tall. Medusa, the gigantic behemoth amazon, is 5'7. Drake is like 5'4.

Even if take your extremely faggot reasoning as true, those are not women, they are man.
Little girls are better than little boys.

Ishtar and whore of Babylon maybe?

Anne is pretty tall tho

Objectively Good Design

Fuck off, most girls are actually tall as fuck

>get boy
>put him in skirt
>suddenly a girl
This isn't rocket science.

She's not the artist just can't into proportions

Ishtar is famous for failing to charm someone, and Mother Harlot is more destruction then seduction.

I didn't know putting a skirt eliminated the dick and gave him a pussy as well as the development, hormones and personality of little girls.

Sounds like a good idea only for faggots.

What about Violet

Who is made out of Medusa's original divine form, and also Melusine. I forget the third thing she's made out of, therefore she's not made out of a third thing.

She's tall

>no cute dicks
>better
No

She 171 cm.

Shorter than me,but still

>Fuck off, most girls are actually tall as fuck
>150-170 cm
>tall

Even the other fucking nips don't draw it as a hair veil that dude was full of shit

Fucking bald head I swear

>Fuck off, most girls are actually tall as fuck
That's objectively false.

One of the tallest woman in the franchise, who has a big meme about how she's tall, is the average male height. For an asian. I can count all the ones who break 180 on one hand.

Unless your definition of tall as fuck is 5 foot 3, they aren't.

Little boys' personalities are way better though.

I want Giganiggerette.

She isn't made out of Medusas original loli divine form, she's made out of her normal monster divine from.
And Violet is under 6 foot.

Also Run Ru, supposing she isn't like Shinji and actually looks the way she really is.

I think as a general rule there are no human women on Earth who are taller than 180 cm. And all women who are taller than 180 cm are either Amaterasu or computer programs on the moon. Run Ru is the only human woman who was born on Earth and is taller than 180 cm.

Medusa is above average for girls.
The average for women is around 163cm, Medusa is actually tall.

Haha, time for FILTERS

Her monster form doesn't have divinity, she lost divinity and was degraded into a monster when she became the gorgon entirely.

She is made from Medusa's original divine form, but not necessarily her loli form. She was an earth divine spirit before she became just a monster. Even though she aged unlike her sisters even back then.

The reason Medusa's divinity was mostly lost is due to becoming a monster.

She's less then 10 cms over the average. She's tall for a woman, but she's still shorter then the majority of men, even in the land of the rising manlet.

She in no way actually holds up to giant stereotype she has.

People will defend this

Didn't you get blown out last thread? Nasu said monster Medusa is still a goddess and divine being, just a monstrous one.

She was her more mature self before becoming a monster though, so that's true.

She really looks like that, but without the clown make up she looks like this.

No, it isn't.
Little girls are far cuter.

>This entire topic
>every male in my family is 185+ every female is 175+ shortest person is like 165
Anyone who says nasuverse females are tall are memeing

What is this expression trying to convey?

That you caught her changing into her swimsuit. Duh.

You arent gigantic enough if you dont reach pic related

Nobu a CUTE.

Nasu really managed to get ancient greeks perspective on youth and beauty right.

was the Law of the Jungle CE exclusive to the New Years event?
my greatest shame is not having it

Why is she changing outside

Embarrassment but aroused.

We didn't even talk about this shit last thread, or at least I wasn't here for that.

You explain why her divinity degraded to E rank then, while her sisters retain their EX divinity. I can tell you it mostly has to do with becoming a monster. Thus her nature changed from goddess to monster, and she became degraded as the people started to see her as just a monster.

Is that the picture you meant to post?

>Thus her nature changed from goddess to monster
She's still a goddess.

Someone else had already summed up most of this chapter earlier, but for completion's sake...

ACT-15

Iskander Waver and Kariya are chatting in front of the MaTou house, and Kariya finishes telling them his story.

>Young Waver: “So, Kariya-san, what are you going to do now that Archer’s been defeated?”
>Kariya: “Finish off Tohsaka Tokiomi of course! Now that he’s helpless without his Servant I…”
>[Iskander punches him]

>Iskander: “Oi, Matou Kariya. What is it that you wish to protect above all? What is it that you must save above everything else?”
>Kariya: “That is… Sakura-chan…”
>Iskander: “Then will defeating this Tokiomi change the girl’s immediate circumstances?”
>Kairya: “But… without the grail, Zouken will…”
>Iskander: “Then is defeating Tokiomi a shortcut to the Grail?”
>Kariya: “…”
>Iskander: “The things you want to do, should do and can do don’t seem to mesh at all. What a huge idiot. You cannot expect to rule at my side in such a sorry state! Let’s go, boy.”
>Young Waver: “Go? Where?”
>Iskander: “Obviously, TO TRAMPLE AND PLUNDER!”

Iskander breaks into the Matou house, though Zouken wasn’t inside.... so what were those army cry sounds and dustup about if he basically just strolled into an empty house…? Anyhow, he says he set the basement on fire while he was there.

>However, because she later became a monster, she is an unusual being possessing the "monstrous" attribute
>Medusa manifests as both a goddess with Riding, and a monster possessing Mystic Eyes
She's both a divine spirit and goddess, and a monster. The monster aspect lowers her divinity and gives her monstrous strength, the divine aspect keeps her form and gives her riding.

Being a monster didn't stop her from being a goddess. She's both now.

>Kariya: “T-then, Sakura-chan..? Did you save her?”
>Iskander: “Idiot. I’m no saviour, I am the King of Conquerors. This girl is therefore the fruits of my plunder. In other words, a slave.”
>Kariya: “Eh!?”
>Young Waver: “What are you saying!?”
>Iskander: “Of course, depending on the situation, a slave can be sold. Do you wish to free her? I might sell her to you for the appropriate price.”
>Kariya: “S-settling this with money?”
>Iskander: “No, the prize is that right arm of yours. Hand over your Command Seals. In your current state, you will die if you’re unlucky, so make up your mind on how you’ll use this one life of yours. Either try and flee with this girl to safety, or continue fighting with Berserker until the end.”
>Kariya: “Sakura-chan… I get it. Take my right arm.”
>Iskander: “Alright, then bite down and bear it!”

Iskander cuts off Kariya’s arm, which causes his worms to slither out of him since they’re more drawn by the Command Seals than his lifeforce. He tells Waver to heal him, but he complains that his healing skills aren’t good enough for that, so he instead orders Mithrenes (so yes, he summoned his army to invade an empty house…) to take Kariya and Sakura out of Fuyuki and to search for “that place with the red cross.”

Following this, he tells Waver they’ll go looking for the next fight, since he plans on fighting everyone else at once. Waver complains a bit, but still says that he feels they won’t lose even if they’re alone.

>Iskander: “Hahaha! Well said boy! Let us rush to the decisive battlefield!”

And so they wander off. Leaving the Command Seals lying there. And Lancelot standing like a parked car with the keys on. In front of the house of the guy who invented Command Seals. Because WHAT HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

>inb4 Zouken couldn't have had CS he was not a master

Zouken comes back home to find it burning.

>Zouken: “My home is in flames!? My beautiful bugs are dead!? What have you done Kariya!? Sakura…. No, it’s empty. That incorrigible boy!! Gigigigigigigigiiii!!!!!!!!”
>Berserker: [Underwater Chewbacca noises]
>Zouken: “Eh, Berserker? His magical energy’s almost depleted and he’s disappearing… these! Kariya’s Command Seals! That kid turned his back and fled from the Grail War!”
>Berserker: [More noises]
>Zouken: “Alright, good boy, good boy. You must be sad after being betrayed. This old man’s the same. I am boiling with rage. Since it’s come to this, shall we teach that ruffian a lesson?”

>so yes, he summoned his army to invade an empty house
kek

While Iskander was busy humping the Idiot Ball harder than Hephaestion’s supple asshole, Waver’s led you all into the cave beneath Ryuudou while explaining the Grail’s corruption to Irisviel.

Assassin asks him why he didn’t try to dismantle Grail from the start if it was that simple, and Waver answers that it’s like playing with a huge barrel of nitro-glycerine. If he fucks it up there’d be a huge disaster, so preparations are needed first and it can’t be done in a hurry. Instead, his plan it to just destroy the “barrel” itself, but in order to do that, he needed roughly three more Servants in addition with what you already brought from Chaldea, hence his little recruitment drive.

The original plan would have been to just abort the War after killing four servants and dissuading the rest, but Iskander fucked that plan up, so he’s going for the drastic measure now, using the Counter Guardian Assassin in place of the third Servant.

Assassin rambles a bit about how odd it feels to cooperate with someone, since his kind usually just gets sent to whichever battlefield to shed blood until it’s solved, but then he gets interrupted as he senses the Hundred Face Assassin near, even though Waver’s detection barrier hadn’t detected it yet.

Waver warns you that this time it’s just sending all its remaining numbers at once, and the chapter ends as the fight starts.

>Zouken: “Eh, Berserker? His magical energy’s almost depleted and he’s disappearing… these! Kariya’s Command Seals! That kid turned his back and fled from the Grail War!”

Some user said that he may get to manage if he finds some free time. Let's hope.

>Assassin rambles a bit about how odd it feels to cooperate with someone, since his kind usually just gets sent to whichever battlefield to shed blood until it’s solved
'cause they're supposed to be utterly mindless forces of destruction not even capable of holding a conversation or preventing themselves from slaughtering everything in sight, Urobutcher you hack

Old guy is pretty smart, if I saw a guy's bloody severed arm on the ground and a house on fire I would just think terrorist attack

post yfw now that Melvin's headcanon has been decisively destroyed

>While Iskander was busy humping the Idiot Ball harder than Hephaestion’s supple asshole
Kek

WHY ISKANDER AND WAVER ARE EVIL HERE.

I need people to tell me what's going on in this event.

That's not evil, that's pest control

>tfw you have learned more about historical figures from a taiwanese eroge emulator than you did in history class

The first time I read the name Cu Chulainn was when I read F/SN for the first time. Same goes for Medea and Gilgamesh. Every year in school we learn either about our country's history, WW II and the stone age. I feel ignorant.

/blog

>these! Kariya’s Command Seals!
JETFAG BTFO AGAIN

Nasu brought in Uro specifically to write about Assassin Kerry, whose been in planning for 9 months now, so it's both of them in cahoots.

>implying that he won't just scream about how summary user is a biased gilfag that makes shit up

I mean, I've read that Iskandar and Waver are not good like in Fate/Zero. That's why I'm asking.

>implying Nasu isn't also a hack

>Cu
>Medea
>Historical figures

Iskandar is just being a retard like always.

Maybe you should read the summaries in pastebin

I can get Cu, Medea, and a good portion of the cast of F/SN.
But how the fuck did you NOT get taught about the Epic of Gilgamesh in school?
>inb4 "i'm a burger"
That shit won't fly, I learned about it in the middle of Bumfuck, Clapistan

>[Underwater Chewbacca noises]

This went through Nasu and Takeuchi. Your headcanon is now even more of a shitty fanfic idea than it already was.

That's because that's actual history, which is more important than mythology.

>Zouken comes back home to find it burning.
>Zouken: “My home is in flames!?
Zouken returning and seeing his house on fire will never not be funny.

At this point, every single person who doesn't furiously masturbates to Lancelot and his shitty "EAM" like he does is a Gilfag.