>Season 6 started
us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20108628/season-6-now-live-4-29-2016

* News:
US clan apparently NOT dead.
Wake up! S6 started.

>Unofficial game news and builds
diablofans.com/

* Clans:
Name the following clans for requesting invite with your "full" Battletag#No and region. Empty slots may vary.
vidya on EU
on US

* Links &information
>Character Planner &simulator
d3planner.com/

>Reroll weapon DPS Calculator for comparison
rerollcalculator.com

>Megaguide by Drahque
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gCq8ihJBcYDZpPICFqA407fL0Fl_K9PMBp83npy5DcM/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

>Greater Rift progression percent mob table:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AoPqkbLWHQARx0eHhiEHTEbPjupO89E0IiKWyPbgU7g/edit#gid=1747198675
warpath.eu/progression.html

>Droprates and average gamble, upgrade cost per unique item for each class
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16w3GylxL3mM1RFE7wtQT2xOv41xgkBxe9trTlpWe-vE/pubhtml#

>GrimD3, Shade filter information:
pastebin.com/rAiwd2ew

* Charts &spreadsheets:
>Torment Scaling Information
media-diablofans.cursecdn.com/attachments/21/992/difficulty-overview.png

>Possible weapon damage ranges:
i.imgur.com/4RQeopi.png

>Reroll weapon DPS Calculator for comparison (google doc)
Go to "File", click "Make a copy" to open it on your google drive
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9FtwgePbBRohdzP9V0f86Wtpb2apscNNTeyYnkKQCo/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't see if someone answered me yesterday, so posting again.

If I convert a set item to the one I need and then reforge it, can it be ancient?

Never tried, but I assume yes. Why don't you try it at your non-season character by yourself instead of asking here?

Everyone busy playing or shall I give up as usual?

Because I am on my non-season and low on mats. Don't want to waste them desu

>spend 4 hours trying to grind the invokers chest piece
>there is no invokers chest
>had the set the whole time
Why do I have to be retarded all the time?

>decide to push GR
>act V mobs
>act V map

Also, I'm playing as a wizard and managed to find 5 set items fro DH.

Please don't let this thread die. Reddit is awful.

Weird question, but hopefully someone can help me out: are D1 and D2 playable on a modern Mac?

someone didn't use google today

I'm getting a lot of varying results. Some say it's a convoluted mess that barely works, others seem to have no problem.

Is there ever a use for dual wielding crossbows as a DH? In my experience the dsp is always higher with a quiver; what's the point?

Maybe some bounty build focused on Vault which could use Danettas

Those people were using different OS versions may be?

>what's the point?
Danetta's set, the only reason. Otherwise, dual wielding grants 15% ias bonus so I see it as a viable option while leveling up, where DH has shitty 10% ias quivers at best.
Theoretically speaking, you might need some ias% affix on one or may be both hand x-bows when you hit level70 to reach a similar bonus to legendary quivers. I think this can be the way to go with massed ias% for DoT procs like bleeding or some homing missile effect like rockets where your min damage hardly matters.
Also when paired with Archery and Night Stalker passives you might wanna sustain your hatred better instead of using Hatred battery skills like Prep-Punishment or Bat Companion.

Ah, so basically a crit build with late game gear.

I just recently got my first DH to level 70 paragon 5 and I've been googling and thinking about builds. Right now I've got vault tumble, companion wolf, prep punishment, sentries, and evasive fire focus, and twin chakrams with blood vengeance, ballistics, custom engineering, and steady aim, and I basically drop my turrets, keep my distance, and spam chakrams. I was wondering what type of build I should shoot for now, this one has served me well so far but I'm sure it could use improvements.

pls no bully I'm new

Didn't blizzard update a lot of old games lately?

I saw some that had crash issues in wc3 at launch but didn't care enough to look into it

What do you think should be nerfed?

Your build hardly matters until you get your hands on a few pieces of the same series of set item group and legendaries. For example; Danetta's is widely used with Natalya's to abuse Strafe with it, and that's a speedrun TX bounty build. For grinding higher greater rifts I believe Natalya's have different specs.
>p5
From this point you'll start hitting bounties and use Kanai's cube and Kadala merch for gearing up. Haedrig's Gifts will help too. But you better read upon the game meta before start chasing your tail.
>I'm sure it could use improvements.
>vault tumble, companion wolf, prep punishment, sentries, and evasive fire focus, and twin chakrams
You need a crowd control breaker, like Shadow Power (newly added to break free from such things) or Smoke Screen (invulnerability frames AND mobility). And you may use Vengeance or Shadow Power to sustain your sources or life. I think Vengeance also capable of breaking such crowd control effects also grants a sweet damage bonus for a short period.
If you don't like any of those choices I honestly suggest you to stick to Brooding as one of your passive abilities, but you don't channel anything at all.
>chakrams
So, blades. I suggest including rockets (homing attacks) or grenades (area damage) instead. Because that's what I used before blade related builds surfaced and didn't disappoint me. Mostly used rocket proc skill is Multishot-Arsenal, and most widely used grenade proc skill is undoubtedly Cluster Arrow-LFB.
However if you like Chakram or Fan of Knives there are related 1-h melee weapons for DH. Read the official game guide linked in OP and save us some burden. I suggest grabbing Thrill of the Hunt passive if you gonna go with blade related builds. Best of luck.

Nice OP famasam

Yes. Rerolling legs is basically deleting them and making it drop again on the same level you got it on. For example rerolling a leg you found on lvl 46 will give you a lvl 46 version with stats appropriate for a lvl 46 item.

Do any of you fags actually use the d3g community? I'm already in a clan with a bunch of actual friends but they don't really play all that much.

If you want Danetta's or you want to have three legendary crossbow powers instead of 2 crossbow powers and 1 quiver power

Twister. To the fucking ground. The most boring build that also requires three babysitters.

Also they should nerf grift xp or at add grift difficulty scaling to normal rifts.

Nofun yes, on EU. It's not very active but we have nice memes.

Sleep tight d3g, OP leaving you. Please don't let this thread die, as long as you can.

How can we undo the damage of "%10000000 bonus damage to this skill" faggotry itemization that's extremely restrictive?

Suppose I want a cold seismic slam barb, it's viable for speed TX or bounties or whatever but obviously not grift pushing.

>inb4 hurf durf endgame will always have meta builds

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Is it normal that white mobs and elite affixes can randomly oneshot me in GR70+ even with damage reduction gear?
Seriously, I just witnessed Vortex killing me in one hit down from 2 million hp

Play LoN
You can do literally anything you want with it

I bet you have red, yellow or green gems in your chest and pants, purple gem in your helmet and your chest and pants look like mainstat/vitality/skill dmg/sockets

>make a meta class so you can do grifts with the meta sheep for maximum paragon, gems and drops
>decide to play support because everyone's going to play wizard for muh dps
>play support barb because it's the easiest support class
>keep up IP and hardened wrath all the time like a good cuck
>wizard runs out of archon time, loses all his toughness, teleports out of monk healing range and dies
>"omg noob support I'm leaving noobs"
>an ally has left
>it happens every time I do grift 80+ with a firebird archon wizard

Why are they such cunts?

Almost true. But what else do you want me to have? Diamonds?

After finishing up all the campaigns in Dawn of War 2, what the fuck happened in Retribution it's like CoH now, I've realized how much I miss RPGs with tons of stats and loot. Black Desert was a disappointment. PoE was fun, but due to it's complexity makes mid/lategame shit if your build doesn't fucking work--not to mention /poeg/ is fucking ded. I guess I'm looking for something like PoE but not as complex and I'm curious if Diablo 3 is that game or not?

It's not complex because the game hides a lot of the stat interactions from you, that being said it's really still not very difficult.

Yes. You need diamonds in chest and pants in any grifts above 50. All the vitality in the world doesn't mean shit if you have no armor and all res. The only exception is wizard/WD who can get away with running topaz because they get all res from int.

Also that 10-15% skill damage you get on pants and chest is irrelevant since most builds have specific items that give you like +500% skill damage. Your chest and pants NEED to have mainstat/vit/allres/socket. You can switch all res to armor if you're a wizard/WD or if you have elemental resist as the secondary stat since you can't have all res and single element res on one item.

>NEED to have diamonds above 50
nah breh, armor is p gud too
although if you really need the toughness maybe

Well, I am a Wizard and have 7-9k armor, 1600-1900 all res, 1 million hp, another million from Ward, unity, blur as passive, prismatic armor. I don't even know.

Barb and crus get 1 armor per 1 str.
Dh and monk get 1 armor per 1 dex.

Armor rolls on chest and pants are lower than main stat rolls and barely higher than filling sockets with all res that they don't have 20k of.
Prismatic armor?

Try ice armor - crystallize with the halo of aryse ring. It makes you pretty much immune to melee damage and freezes enemies around you

I don't know. I just feel something is bugged. Because sometimes I have full hp and shield up, then - for example - this guy throws a fireball at me and the next thing I see is FB proccing revive. Also happens with melee attacks from shit like skeletons and stuff like Vortex. And other times everything works "fine" - shield gets depleted, get hit for a chunk of hp. Those literal oneshots are what is bothering me.

Tried the free starter edition of Diablo 3/RoS. I liked it. Got to the maximum point(defeat the skeleton king in Act 1) and just bought the games for less than £24.

Is any class viable? I REALLY like the look of the crusader(my two mains when I used to play WoW are Paladins). Is it okay if I play with one of them?
Also any tips for a first timer?

set items were a mistake
haedrig gifts were a mistake

leveling new char on season and never finding any weapon for your class ( play barb, find bows, play dh, find 2 handed melee weapons ) before level 10 on hard was a mistake

there really is no point trying to figure out skills by yourself or trying something original because all you need is a few set pieces very easily obtained to do a thousand times more damage.

like I wanted to build my barb for max attack speed and throwing axes with rolling boulder and all the good gems, but it sucks so much compared to 4 pieces raekors.

also its going to be 5 years now and it still feels like dh only has 3 skills

I just checked the forum and apparently I'm not the onyl one experiencing it. Knowing Blizz quality it will take 3 years for them to acknowldge this since nobody in top tier is using this. Time to abandon Wizard.

Yeah, I've just realized that. Almost all sets are centered about boosting damage of some skill by 2000%. And if you don't like that skill then tough luck pal. Even using LoN won't help you unless there is some broken legendary for that skill.

Jesus, I haven't played D3 since season 1 and came back now hoping that game got better. But it turns out that incompetent devs are still doing their own stuff.
Time to go back to playing Steam games.

>set items were a mistake
Welcome to Diablo. This isn't new as of the last 2 decades.

>leveling new char on season and never finding any weapon for your class
That didn't even happen in D2. What game are you playing.

>I wanted to build my barb for max attack speed and throwing axes with rolling boulder
Yeah sorry the game doesn't support complete retardation

>and all the good gems
>and all the good gems
>and all the good gems
So you're okay with having to use specific gems but set items are an abomination

>also its going to be 5 years now and it still feels like dh only has 3 skills
Welcome to Diablo. This isn't new as of the last 2 decades.

maximum damage control

Actually, in D2 most sets were useless. And those that weren't were almost always worse compared to uniques and runewords.

>Also that 10-15% skill damage you get on pants and chest is irrelevant since most builds have specific items that give you like +500% skill damage.

Spotted the retard.

Anyone in/near Aus playing this on Xbone?

sets were mostly shit in d2
btw referencing d2 doesnt make you smarter

I'm not talking about d2 but d3, I dont know why you brought that shit in here and also wonder why you arent able to read sentences until the end.

I said throwing axes and boulder because I had a few things in mind, I'm not going to build a character with random skills and expect it to work

yes, the gems are good and there is variety, its probably the best thing they added to the game since launch

repeating the same sentence makes you sound immensely retarded and condescendant

I bet you got the game like 2 weeks ago and feel like you have to defend it no matter what

mc fucking kill yourself

also please tell me if you're in the nofun clan so I can leave it asap, I dont wanna be around braindead morons like yourself

dead thread
dead game
dead geaneral

u'll be dead m8 unless u watch ur cheeky gobber ya hoighty toighty twat

dead genre

oi yew fuckin done yourself now m80, you're in 4 a proper foight now, i'll knock u roite out yew gobber

new expansion when?

Whats the trick to firebird/chantodo? How do I not be useless while I'm charging up archon?

Word on the street is D4 will be coming in its place.

If I want to make a different class, whats the best way to get another set?

You don't. You do amazing damage and are invincible in archon but when it ends you're completely useless. This is why you need CDR

What's the fastest class to level up and get gear?

How long do you think it will be till that's out?
I remember when D3 came out and hearing that it had been in development for 6 years and thinking "shit that's a long time".
I realised that the release was 4 years ago already and freaked out. It seems like maybe 2 years ago at the most.

I picked up the Ultimate Evil edition for the Xbone (I play PC too, depends on the game, pls no bully) and I'm playing through the story (around lvl 20 crusader atm). I pretty much know nothing about the multiplayer aspects, is there anything I'm doing wrong/should watch out for? I'd like to play with others but it seems pretty dead and I heard what's left is mostly hackers.

Ausfag btw

DH since you don't need too many items after you get your welfare marauder. Or wizard since welfare dmo lets them instakill t6 and jump to t10 when they find some gear with vit and allres
Spotted the dead

It is the deadedestest.
Consolefags don't get seasons so there is literally no reason to keep playing after the first month or so.
Play PC.

The only reason to get it on console is to play local multiplayer with your roommates slowly

>tfw can't reset my account to zero and start over
why

literally every other game in the world (that's not from blizzard) allows this

As a U6 monk can I ever expect 100% up time on epiphany? If so, what kind of cdr do I need to look at?

Shit, I thought it would be /comfy/ on the xbox. I went into the "Brawling Grounds" from Tristram and it was totally empty and that's when I thought I might have fucked up.

I would love to couch co-op but I don't have any gamer friends since I moved away from home and I'm not sure my roommate would be into it.

Oh well, the story is pretty fun for now, I'll play through the whole thing once or twice then maybe get it on PC in the future or wait for D4.

Is angry chicken wd a meme?

I never played wd before but that sounds fun

Brawling grounds is empty on PC too.

PvP in Diablo 3 is garbage since you do enough damage to oneshot each other.

I do some PvP sometimes with people from nofun but eventually someone gets buttmad and switches to dh with Danetta +multishot and oneshots everything on the map.

It clears t10 super fast. It's shit for grifts tho.

How long will DMO orbs/blades serve me? Should I start looking for a firebirds set?

~69% cdr with Beacon of Ytar or 75 without (not thinking that it's possible).

I thought rifts and grifts where the same thing difficulty wise

You can do grift 80 with dmo if you find one with good density
Surviving as dmo is so easy. Doing the damage is the issue. You'd have to skip elites and kill whites.

Only up to t10/grift 40

You can scale the difficulty of a grift higher than that. You can't make a normal rift go above t10.

>follower gear isn't shared between characters
Why?

So should I try and farm a set for firebird archon?

If you want to play solo yes.
If you want to do high grifts with meta comps, farm talrasha. I will personally bully the next firebird that gets into my tryhard grift.

>meta grifts
>grift 90+
>firebird archon wizard uses teleport max one time to get into the pack of mobs after casting it

Why do people use tp archon in high grifts? You barely need to move, why not use the damage rune or the CDR rune so you aren't useless for half a minute whenever your archon drops

Why oh why is there no love in pubs for the Crusader? I just want to be crusader and ride a horse.

What is a good fresh 70 build for sader if I don't have a welfare set?

LoN using ancients you found on your previous class. That's what I do when I make Alts. If you have different main stat you can just reroll that on the ancients. Sure it won't be perfect but even a barb in full ancient int gear can face roll t10 thanks to LoN.

Pugs will always be about the meta classes. Currently you have to be firebird/twister wiz, sup barb, sup monk, sup WD or you don't get an invite.

Maybe also support dh instead of support barb for speed grifts because they buff your wizards damage more than barb does.

I always seem to miss ancients, is the icon different at all? Or it just says 'Ancient' in front of the name?

The item will have a bright orange border with a little extra detail. See the pic.

>tfw no qt3.14 Maximus transmog on 2h mighty weapons

Hold me /d3g/.

Holy shit. Can you be stopped with a sword like that?

Yes.

No

Is that a maybe?

Yes.

No

Any of you cuckbirds still play DII?

It seems impossible to progress to hell-viable gear with a gear dependent build after being spoiled by DIII's drops and season welfare sets.

>DII
Lel, no

QoL changes in D3 make it very hard to go back and play D2, even though I love skellie necro with every fiber of my being

I dunno... Mantle of Channelling?

>internet connection keeps going out every 5 minutes
Fuck this online only BULLSHIT
REMOVE THIS SHIT BLIZZARD YOU FUCKING JEWS
REMOVE THIS

>living in a 3rd world country
>not changing ISP for a better bandwidth
hue?

>impossible to progress to hell-viable gear
but all hell-viable gear of D2 drops in Nightmare already?

I live in the greatest nation on earth, and this is the first time my internet has ever done this.
Bandwidth isn't the problem, I got 100 Mbps down.

>internet connection keeps going out every 5 minutes
>somehow that's Blizzards fault
I don't have any problems and don't know anyone who has problems with D3 being online

It's there fault for requiring me to be online to play, even when I'm playing by myself!
Fucking cocksucker.