Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YGBrETAbCNc
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/10408
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/10416
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji0CI8pjBFU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for my weaponfu, the Pontiff Knight Curved Sword

Why the fuck is this chain green and why the fuck does it keep saying unable to summon every fucking time?

Try restarting steam or rebooting your PC.

>Green chain
YOU FUCKED UP

I hope you enjoy losing NPCs, because you really shit the bed this time, bud

STR/INT or DEX/INT? Or is INT/FAI better in DS3?

Rate this build

Man, I spent all this time getting a character with soul stream, chameleon, and hidden body with 60 int and it is just not fun. I was hoping to do ambushes from behind people in irithyll dungeon but people seem to see it charging just in time and dodge it.

Also these fucking blues that can see me. God damn.

Playing DS3 and just beat the Two Princes.
Where do I go now?

HOLY SHIT I AM SUCH A FUCKING PRO WITH THE ESTOC, I'VE LITERALLY KILLED 10 PEOPLE I A ROW WITH LIKE 5 FUCKING HITS

When did they make the Crescent Axe a halberd?

Is there somewhere I can fucking go to see the most active soul levels for a particular area? Every area I've gotten to passed road of sacrifices there has been like no summon signs. I had to wait like 20 minutes at Wolnir to see just one. I've been trying to not level too fast because I thought thats what everyone might be doing.

Right now I'm level 30 with a +0 weapon at Pontiff Sulyvahn and again nothing. I was hoping some fuckboi would invade me too because its boring as fuck.

Do the Dragon Peak area if you haven't already (remember all of those dead bodies outside irithyll dungeon that were sitting crosslegged facing a mountain? Do a certain emote there). There's also the optional boss Consumed King Oceiros who is to the left after the dancer boss room, fillowed by a secret area with another boss.

Otherwise, return to Firelink and put the cinders on all of the thrones.

Never forget

>Get summoned for the first time ever as a Darkmoon, excited to kill some invader scum
>Spawn in front of the elevator to consumed garden, help the host kill the fatty blocking it
>Invader defeated, returning to your world
>No rewards

Did..did I miss something?

OFFICIAL DARK SOULS 3 AREA TIER LIST(Don't fucking argue with me)

GREAT TIER:
>Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
>Archdragon peak
>Cathedral of the Deep

GOOD TIER:
>High wall of Lothric
>Undead settlement
>Road of sacrifices
>Grand archives
>Profaned capital

MEH, WHATEVER TIER
>Cemetery of Ash
>Untended graves
>Catacombs of carthus
>Irithyll dungeon
>Consumed king's garden

DOGSHIT TIER
>Anor londo
>Lothric castle
>Farron keep
>Smouldering lake

summon me reee I want to joust

Are softbans still a thing in DaS3?

Anyone else running mule builds?

Oh user, I'm so sorry.

It was fun while it lasted.

>npc invasion in woods
>wolf invasion follows after
>host and I run off and wolf ends up having to fight the npc who won't get off his ass
wonder how often this happens to them, I made an invader kill mine too

>Cathedral of the Deep
>Not dogshit
Fuck that place, and your shit taste.

youtu.be/YGBrETAbCNc

JOUSTING EVENT VIDEO IS UP

Ideas for doing anything with a mage? SL75-80 invasions I guess.

Or is Soul Stream shenanigans the extent of it, cause I guess I can go do that too. Just want to try something different.

>the thrall corpse in the background
kek

Secrey japanese hyper mode build.
60int/fth
40DEX
Morion blade + red ring
Tears of Denial

Wtih 60STR/DEX it's ultimate rape machine.

Lothric castle and Anor Londo were so fucking boring.

So I have 2 copies of The Witcher 3: Wild Huntâ„¢ that I was going to give away on /v/ but I figured why not do it here and maybe get something out of it.

I'll be giving them to the best builds posted in reply to this post, put your steam ID in the name field. Use mugenmonkey: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3

Rules:
>no SL higher than 100
>no lower than SL 25
>All relevant fields must be filled out in the character creator (weapons, armor, etc...)
>leave a paragraph explaining the build/quirks/weaknesses etc...

I'll give it out at the end of this thread or the next depending on how many people try.

this'll oneshot fuckers, right?

summoning gwyndolin lewds

Thank you. Added to the OP.

Freaking new threads
Gonna make a new character for covenant achievements, what weapon(s) should I use for early invasions and stuff? And what SL should I keep in mind to not go over for these covenants?

this must be frustrating

>participated in event today & still had time to edit/upload
???

>11:55
ded

Raw ASS, every time.
20 for blueberries, 30 for farron dogs, 50 for Aldrich.

why do DaS3 shitters get so mad when people point out flaws in their game?

What did he say?

Go advertise your e-celeb shit somewhere else you shitter.

Explain?

>boss fog is literally RIGHT OVER THERE

Why even bother? If an invader is playing coy why waste your time?

>+2 rings
I assume you're not gonna twink this hard
>not 69.9%
needs a greatbow.
you are not gonna one shot anyone, just making that sure

poor user

Not gonna give his video a view, what's that about?

>Thievery Corporation
Meu negro.

Sure, he way over thought and couldn't process the Aldrich fight, but what did he say that was wrong? I don't remember anything too explicit.

Same for DaS1, same for DaS2. Except DaS1 fanboys, who were clearly personified as Abyss Watchers, swear that their game is the golden age of the series.

Newsflash: Every game is rushed, buggy as fuck and every single game could have done with another year of development.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/10408

you press r1 alot, it's the most skillful build in the game in this patch very weak against the same build

It's the invaders job to hunt the host, no idea why people get so obsessed with killing invaders.

Are Grave Warden Swords worth Hollow infusion?

>sunbro solos double health ng+ soul of cinder with a bow
summons are pretty alright sometimes
pretty sure he ran out of arrows because he finished it with a really weak sword he obviously hadn't upgraded

back and ready to joust

I'll never forgive you for stopping hosting right when I do goldenpins ;-;

why does he get so many downvotes for doing poorly against a boss

do people not understand the point of a blind lets play?

So what spear is the closest to the Silver Knight Spear?

A developer admitted it isn't working as intended. A better question is how do you keep releasing games with huge errors and not catch them? It took a year for them to fix the Weapons Of Cardboard degradation bug on PCs in DS2.

thats a spicy kabob stick

>I assume you're not gonna twink this hard
I lack the courage to go to NG++ just for 2% more HP and Stamina. If he's not using CE he's a fucking moron.

Conditioning.

This is the hardest game for invasions and at this point, the average host associates an invader with 'free kill'. Anyone that invades often will notice how, if you invade a group that isn't setting up a dedicated gank squad they will be hyper aggressive until someone eats a riposte to the face.

He went full DSP BUT I DAAHHHHDGED bullshit

>The regular ending
How boring. I know their's multiple endings but jesus christ. It's very bland

>guy invades me at halfway fortress bonfire
>dont want to be THAT guy so dont summon any phantoms, start clearing the level
>he shows up with white phantom ring and emotes about, thinks i dont get it
>decide to be an honourfag as part of my initiative to Make Invasions Great Again
>drink all my estus and show him the empty animation.
>start fighting and get him low
>he runs off and chugs like a bitch
>do collapse emote and refuse to fight
>he walks up to kill me and i 2 shot him

what a fucking faggot

I'll host in 1.5 hours

Bruh, you had horrible timing starting/stopping it, lol

>A developer admitted it isn't working as intended.
a redditor said he got an email saying it wasn't working as intended

Is there anything more bullshit then doing these guys early?

I wish he never turned down the early copy.
This whole thing has brought out the worst in the community.

It's also incredibly frustrating watching him do wrong things months after release, not that it's his fault, it's just human nature.

I also do not see why people are making up drama over his videos.

>reddit's hopes and dreams

I have put all of the ashes on the thrones, except the Large one in the center, I just went through the wiki list of bosses and the only one I haven't fought yet is the soul of Cinder, does he drop the ashes for that throne?

I think that's the point. If you want an interesting ending you have to do more than rush through everything.

He complained about it being the game's fault for him sucking, and then he purposefully allowed himself to be killed because he didn't "get" the boss, wasting the viewer's time for no good reason.

No because they look up guides and strategy videos for everything and then summon three phantoms before they even attempt a boss for the first time.

The amount of times I'd place my sign down get summoned, and then the guy is obviously facing the boss for the first time EVER because he shows a complete lack of understanding of his moveset is PAINFUL, made especially obvious if the opening cutscene or there is a wait to pass the bossfog.

>Why the fuck is this chain green
Texture glitch
>and why the fuck does it keep saying unable to summon every fucking time?
It means they got summoned/their sign otherwise became invalid before you tried to summon them.

Remember when he thought the wall in Farron Keep was the High Wall despite there being an earlier area explicitly identified as such?

no they didn't, they're just "looking into it"

Anyone have an answer for this?

Who?

Don't start it again, it was nice not having that spam in every thread

why do I always get invaded by 2 people?

I already need to deal with some faggot and all the monters in my game

then another fucking faggot comes along so I have to fight two invaders and all the mobs all at the exact same time

the fuck is this shit

Are the Clutch rings any good?

>developer
>NAMCO
>fucking Namco Italian customer support

Yeah nah. The only response from a dev you would get would be in japanese and from hasn't said shit.

>and then he purposefully allowed himself to be killed because he didn't "get" the boss

he wanted to understand the boss fight and not just beat it by luck/by accident

There is literally nothing wrong with that.

Obscurity ring

Certified trash unless you're an ebin glass cannon sniper.

If you're a mage then it's almost a requirement.

There are people in this thread still dont understand the meaning of a blind lets play.

ontop of that, he turned off comments because he actually had a mod reading them, getting negative feedback or w/e.

People have nothing better to do, they're people that keep saying his wife had an abortion because their too young to know what a miscarriage is

You are WAY underleveled for that area. Level 70 with a +8 weapon is common for Pontiff unless youre an autist.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/10416
i figured I'd give it a fair shot since I can't play dark souls right now, it's just an assassin starting class cosplay with more utility added on

rip The Champ

I uploaded some footage of the jousting event from today:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji0CI8pjBFU&feature=youtu.be

It's just the rounds I was in. I had to leave right after, so it's not a whole lot of the event.

What spam?

What is the best level for watchdog/aldritch twinking?

I see 25+2 and 45+6 thrown around but I am getting no watchdog invasions on my 25+2 but for some reason I get TONS of aldritch invasions on the same character.

He can do that on his own time, not when he has an audience to keep in mind, the majority of whom probably don't want him spending 30 minutes on a single boss when he can just kill him and move on to new stuff.

>3 summons
>host falls off the rafters
wew

Level 46, + 4 reinforcements max, one boss to go. No phantoms ever.

It's been fun getting this far at this level, nameless king was particularly tough since he could 1shot me if he catches me during a roll in any phase or hits me with his charged thunder in the 2nd phase.

that Aldrich was a shit fight

what if you're a pyromancer

stop summoning 3 phantoms when you get invaded dipshit

Not that guy but I am not particularly fond of the steps involved to get the "best" ending this time around; they are convoluted and counter-intuitive.

Why WOULDN'T you want to remove the Dark Sigil the moment you find out it's possible to do it?
Why would you want to fucking stab Anri in the face?

No need for +2 watchdog, people in crucifixion has at least a +2.

am i cool yet?

>do casual invasion in ud settlement
>naked + unupgraded bandit's knife and leather buckler
>invade host +1 phantom
>both spamming greatsword r1
>manage parry both few times
>shitty knife does 1/3 of health in riposte
>in the end can't stand up to the R1 spam
>die and phantom points down

still had fun

There's nothing wrong with learning a boss, but if you're calling it a blind playthrough, and having an audience, it should actually progress as a blind playthrough and not "well, I'll die here so I can learn more about the boss fight"
You can do that on any other playthrough, in your own time and show off how amazing you are at fighting the boss then.