/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shq6WQpVPbo
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75183/?
m.imgur.com/a/YSUMg
imgur.com/a/Pz7Vf
elderscrollsbooru.booru.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=shq6WQpVPbo

She is still doing it but she has trouble admitting it.
wew that avatar and banner. I didn't notice that before.

Post pictures of the last time she licked a butthole

Waifus and lore in alimony!

;_;

Waifus and lore, living in POST BUTTS.

Sorry Clones but you took too long and i found a better looking follower,

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75183/?

Y'know shilling your playthrough here isn't the brightest thing to do.

butts are gross t'bqhwy

>t'bqhwy
I'm sorry, I don't speak Klingon.

shame tbqfwy

I can't do that. Its against the rules.

>shill on /tesg/
>shills on steam chat

if only there were multiple places where one could upload such pictures to and then link back to for all to see, one of which was set up specifically to facilitate this very notion for this very general.

Just post the back of her head while its shoved into a butt

Asking for daytime /tesg/, do you think the wizard hat is dumb? Should I get rid of it?

How long do you think it will be until we see a TES6 trailer? It's usually about 5 years a game for beth right? So if FO4 came out ~1 year ago, then we still have like 3 years till an announcement.

;-;

If JK's skyrim makes my game lag like fuck every so often, that's probably because I don't have enough VRAM right? I only have 2GB.

Also, what can I do if OneTweak crashes skyrim when I try to load into a save? I want to be able to play in borderless.

It's okay user. Even if Skyrim becomes boring and we don't hear about TES6 for a while, you can always carry the knowledge and memory of your adventures and TES lore with you.

FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF!! WHY WON'T YOU FUCK OFF!!!???

probably next year

i would bet money on bethesda becoming one of those companies that releases their title (tes and fallout) every year where each one is worse than the last just like obisoft, activition, and EA

If you like it, keep it.

Advertising on Veeky Forums is illegal.

Same reason I won't fuck off. You're not a mod. You're not entitled to decide who gets to post here and who doesn't. None of you are.

Morrowind was 02, Oblivion was 06, Fallout 3 was 08, Skyrim was 11, Fallout 4 was 15. Looking just at TES, 6 is due to be announced this year and released next year by the overall trend since Howard took over.

I like it. Nobody can tell you whats best, senpai. Do whatever you think is best.
!!!!

>i would bet money on bethesda becoming one of those companies that releases their title (tes and fallout) every year
No.

Oh my. Who is this?

Heh, looks like my waifu's butts are bigger, eh?

Ssshhh, just enjoy the butts.

The same shitty screenshots
Every single thread
Every shitting day
For months and months

Marin

i want to jizz on your waifu's feet.

No, wizard hats are cool

I wish good posters like Ra and Eiries posted more.

Post action or adventure or whatever.

Why has Ra left us

>rood
>user...
>!!!
Yeah, no, fuck that

literally all Ra does is make memeposts with ewa pictures and circlejerk vinella and niko

That's Meara, a bad poster.

Yeah but I like him anyway, he might circlejerk shitty posters but he himself is pretty cool.

thats Meara, dumbass

Then which one is eiries

How would Vampire cumtears feel about that?

How would she feel if I asked her if I could cum on her butt and then eat it

>not knowing who the thickest and most structurally integral Pillar is
How new are you? He's the one with 2560x1440 and the giant khajiit/bulky imperial/elevendicks

That's a dope screenshot.

I always liked Ra's cheerful attitude.
Despite the drinking.

The 1440p that isn't or Maxeen

Please tell me she has a lewd imgur or tumblr album

Oh, that GiANT khajiit

I'm back bitches. Reinstalling skyrim after a 8 month hiatus

Oh, she won't mind and she'll probably enjoy it... As long as you don't mind losing one of your hands afterwards.

I have an imgur album but it's not lewd, t's just a backup of my screenshots.

m.imgur.com/a/YSUMg
Educate yourself

What if I asked her if I could cum on her face.

I'll take it. But why no lewds?

>get the urge to play Skyrim
>spend one day downloading mods
>spend another day installing mods, hiding unwanted files in MO, creating a merged patch and my own compatibility patch
>start playing the next day, set up the MCM menu for the different mods
>get bored
>uninstall everything

Skyrim had so much potential but ends up being so boring and repetitive.

Same answer. If you don't want to lose any of your hands, you should be prepared to devote your life to her, and never leave her side.

Welcome back user.

Probably because he doesn't want to take them.
I rarely find myself doing lewd shots anymore. Other than the occasional butt shot.

imgur.com/a/Pz7Vf

Cause making lewds is so tedious. There are some in the old booru but they're shit

Id do that as long as she let me cum on her every few days

>mods for a single day
>thinks he has any idea about modding the game
To properly mod the game it takes at least 100 hours.

Very nice, user. Very nice.

That's watercolortard, you should expect him to be stupid.

Looks much better now without the hood

I expect everyone here to be stupid. The guy sounds just like everyone else here, or Veeky Forums in general.

>shit on something just because it's popular although you have zero idea about it
typical user on Veeky Forums

Yes but watercolortard is extra dumb.

Old booru?

>all this samefagging.
Got nothing better to do?

Only if you have autism. I know the limitations of my computer, so graphic mods are one thing I can't constantly update, and I know very well which gameplay mods I want.

So yeah, I can mod the game in one day.

Now post her with cum on her face

>This sword makes some electrical noise whenever it's out
>Even on the display racks, it still makes noise
Vicn...pls no.

Sidenote, really wish some of the swords looked better.

elderscrollsbooru.booru.org/

we had this before zix made the new one

if user specified that his lewds are on the old booru I guess he's one of the few people who asked zix to remove their stuff from the new one

Then you must have already modded the game before. Sounded like you modded it for the first time.

What is that shirt, senpai? It doesn't look familiar.

You know what? I'm feeling nice today, so I'll do it.

Kindly wait for 30 minutes or so.

>inb4 tears

Oh, of course. I thought that was a given. I must have reinstalled Skyrim over 15 times, around 10 of which was because I kept CTDing and gave up because of it...

Thank you f'am

Ill treasure it forever

>flat butt

this

Uhh, I think it's Witcher "Casual shirt" clothing mod or something.

>I thought that was a given.
It's not, because constantly un- and re-installing something which takes so much time to build up is something most people wouldn't do, especially if you think the game is shit in the first place.

Oh. I'm the first to admit I've got mental issues and have no problem uninstalling something that took me days to build up, just to repeat the process days afterwards.

So while many may call me retard for my watercolor love, I consider myself a retard for entirely different reasons.

Anyhow, it's not that I think Skyrim is shit. It's a very good game (even if it is an awful RPG), but unless you have a lot of imagination, you get tired easily since every playthrough is basically the same.

I do the exact same thing with morrowind

I should add that my game looking like shit compared to people's pics on this general contribute to the fact Skyrim is boring to me. It's a whole different matter when your game looks breathtakingly beautiful.

Yes, but Morrowind ain't that hard to reinstall. We are talking a 1.5GB game compared to a 9GB one (depending on torrrent, keep in mind I ALWAYS deleted the game and every mod), plus who knows how many GBs of mods in Skyrim compared to a fraction of that in Morrowind. Even if you fully modded Morrowind with the highest resolution textures around, Skyrim has a lot more mods going on.

And that's without mention the gameplay/quests mods you want to install in Skyrim.

>It's a very good game (even if it is an awful RPG),
It's even worse as an action game. Skyrim is like... I dunno, it's a good photography sim and a weirdly immersive life sim where you're a mercenary.

Geralts Prologue Outfit from the Witcher 3

>you get tired easily since every playthrough is basically the same.
Perhaps if you play vanilla, since there your decisions barely make any difference.
I rather think people like you get tired of the game, because you are either to dumb to mod it, or the game is too realistic for you.
I like my Skyrim, but it can take a lot of patience to play it, since it's pretty immersive and realistic where getting somewhere can take a shitton of time and just repetitive walking from A to B, rinse and repeat.

hey no bullying the butt
Can I get the link to your current watercolor download.

>implying he didn't delete it
>again

>I rather think people like you get tired of the game, because you are either to dumb to mod it,
the irony

i sadly havent discovered any sexual desire for whales :/