>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1659666
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQDuApYEswUtC2ERgRR1FSAYXRm0GjghdiP2JP0nLypNLOktgzB8MfoyiTWSOdQ62DrhPAU8LTzvPs8_J0MxQ8hG10d-SshM_02STeNPBFFHVvpX4lnzWhpboFuvY6dlTWjybqpv8nGFcg907XXLdvd313fleu98Dn8rgpuDX4PMhrOGzo19jX6PYJBVkm6aO5x7n9-gn6IAplenVa9ssUK18rc-t7a8Vr02vea-p8BmwTPDM8auyMzMt82Y0nzVddZY2L3audrB3Q3dRt9v51TqYu0g7WHvfO-P8B_yRf4K_o__3g==
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAPhfX9AhkOoQxthYYz38xFj2SF8_FCDvDlBHwQR5aKluVi3e5RSpd-MB3ITZR369NmVNxLjV-L6nQzHawXTtBS3AGm87eA218jWS2L3-Crc-QYf56ILHKPq4kxzcjxrr7qcI2CRWSPJFOuGmV03j_o-a4EWdU1KPRpuh99esmPFsNthJGyqN7FU6WFXGdFVfKp2uGmw26SSqFm_jagN1kStYd18EhTKD24zPEQ9MLRdUjjxWSp6hIoHkItWm7TyaO4Kb4XOiAASz8B-f3-98aPLAZnrvfA6nVVugQ8hPBI1-t7Z1y-pifEuWdMNoffs=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ded game ded general

u trolling dude and if u wanna b real about it Tha messiah is from Tha tribe of Judah and we allllll know that messiah was a black man and in that 1611 king James version king James says at The beginning of the book I AM FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH soooooo Mr troll read a book and listen and stop talking bcuz all u spread is ignorance

Mods changed ,and yet boxes and rogue exiles and everything else everywhere GGG???????????

last general died after 69 posts lmao

So.

Ded?

5th for cats are bastards who shit at my door.

So this is it then.
It was nice shitposting with you /poeg/.

we're all gonna make it...

race is ded after 2 days. league is ded since a month. no info concerning new leagues/content besides more div cards and more mtx. So yeah ded

remove noobcore

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1659666

wow!!!

>pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1659666
>critical strikes do not always freeze
what did they mean by this??

>They're reinforcing the casting bow faggot type
What in the living fuck. God damn GGG are seriously braindead.

>pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1659666

>that bow
>requires lvl 68
>201 max damage
>COLD DAMAGE

checked out the new cold damage bow.
how the fuck do I build around it for the next league? I'm clueelss on bows. I made this but it looks like shit.

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQDuApYEswUtC2ERgRR1FSAYXRm0GjghdiP2JP0nLypNLOktgzB8MfoyiTWSOdQ62DrhPAU8LTzvPs8_J0MxQ8hG10d-SshM_02STeNPBFFHVvpX4lnzWhpboFuvY6dlTWjybqpv8nGFcg907XXLdvd313fleu98Dn8rgpuDX4PMhrOGzo19jX6PYJBVkm6aO5x7n9-gn6IAplenVa9ssUK18rc-t7a8Vr02vea-p8BmwTPDM8auyMzMt82Y0nzVddZY2L3audrB3Q3dRt9v51TqYu0g7WHvfO-P8B_yRf4K_o__3g==

if this thread lasts longer than 100 posts i'll link my secret build

has anyone rolled a black hole totem build?

is it effective/fun?

This thread is like that part during invasion when the western forest had devourers and the marketplace had colossal bonestalkers.

ded?

>cloak
alright, I know what's NOT getting a unique skin

May as well post it now. We will get to auto sage limit like always

Any cards a new character playing SSF should try to hunt for?

Everyones poopsocking for a demi, even the shitcrows joined in.

How do I get over my crippling thoughts of dying while attempting to rush past mobs?

Use a decoy totem.

This is why reddit is fucking stupid and filled with garbage liberal ziggy tier posts by literal 12 year olds.

>everything's blurred out
k

>Izaro fight
>Charge thing
>Never saw that before
>Click on the three things at the beginning because it's always what was the "good" thing to do
>It wasn't this time
>Have to portal out.

I will know next time

user didn't want to dox his reddit account

>Argus for the first time

How the fuck am I supposed to beat that shit? I'm on Normal and I certainly lack good means to heal myself other than flasks and he doesn't summon anything so I can't refill them.

>tfw that's my reddit account he posted

Not like it matters. Reddit accounts are nigh worthless and they are worthless if you don't plan on selling them.

>Fight Argus for the first time undergeared and underleveled
I dropped my spaghetti so hard trying to TP away and getting that fucking prompt, only to not port away when I said I was sure because I had to avoid getting raped.

>tfw Izaro went away with 6 charges or so cause I estimated the 33% of his health on the bar wrong.

>Unexpected disconnect halways through the Labyrinth

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tfw u rip to perandus lag
o well time to wait for next league

If I quite the Labyrinth is it normal if I get the same one everyime?

I had to leave first time cause I fucked up Izaro and then got disconnected.

General layout's the same (location of exit, event location, gold chests, shrines etc.), but the traps, types of monsters, and events (silver key and Argus spawn) can change.

It's just a bunch of golden doors.

Fucking gay layout.

Is there a tier/list of Izaro's abilities per day? Like those to never attempt, those that are easy as fuck etc?

How many characters have (You) gone through so far? I'm on the fourth one.

>tfw your dumb build is starting to take shape

nys foreigner

>Escudo de Energia Máximo

See those fuckers? the way to safety is up

fuck, wrong pic god damn, lemme just rename them.

meant this one

>playing arctic breath
>playing on a laptop
you deserved this

>flammability
>arctic breath
>ice snap
>two battlecries
nigga what the fuck

actually its PC, but the monitor is old if you mean that by the resolution .

there were far more of these guys that I didnt get a good pic on, this was super dangerous due to blue dragon thingy

also FU, I took that skill cause of damage potential highest in cold and lets me take the nodes that I do to get high damage, look at my build and tell me it isnt good motherfucker

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAPhfX9AhkOoQxthYYz38xFj2SF8_FCDvDlBHwQR5aKluVi3e5RSpd-MB3ITZR369NmVNxLjV-L6nQzHawXTtBS3AGm87eA218jWS2L3-Crc-QYf56ILHKPq4kxzcjxrr7qcI2CRWSPJFOuGmV03j_o-a4EWdU1KPRpuh99esmPFsNthJGyqN7FU6WFXGdFVfKp2uGmw26SSqFm_jagN1kStYd18EhTKD24zPEQ9MLRdUjjxWSp6hIoHkItWm7TyaO4Kb4XOiAASz8B-f3-98aPLAZnrvfA6nVVugQ8hPBI1-t7Z1y-pifEuWdMNoffs=

count damage, regen, life, mana etc.

its a pyre build, arctic breath for reasons said above (see tree also). this is normal, just using cold snap to proc cull, will later use it cull in 4l whirling blades instead. (badly equiped so far)
rallying cry for pretty much everything, enduring for dangerous situations. it works pretty well, also check my ascendancy

Canadian learning Portuguese. Figured I might as well.

This character is fun as fuck so far though.

Also I wish there was an icon to tell you when Pendulum of Destruction is up.

if that's you PT, remember that you are in Portugal, you gonna make people cringe hard with BR words from the game translation

Certainly ain't gonna be in Portugal anytime soon. Although I don't think it,d be too hard to get adapted to the dialect differences really.

apples

>damage potential highest in cold
Isn't Freeze Pulse better?

Also, I really like your build, actually makes me feel bad that I didn't come up with something this nice. I guess I was too hung up on going crit with Dual Void Battery.

Just found my third Tantalo since the start orf Perandus.

On the two week. In the middle of the night. Couldn't sell it, had to kill him to keep grinding. Feels bad.

hell yeah

damn it feels good to be a flicker striker

>died by whirling into perandus shit
fml
already rerolling because demi or BUST

i wan to look into yor sikret plz

dead?

How would you make melee viable in this game? And I mean real melee when you're in actual melee range, not earthquake.

Give all warcries a Stun component.

yeah because only melee use warcries
moron

Make all melee skills splash intrinsically, like a regular hack and slash game.

Rework Fortify so not everyone with a dagger and a 2 link can use it, and buff the damage reduction.

Buff the STR side of the tree in general. STR should give more life.

Maybe make it possible to move and attack at the same time. Not sure how that would work.

>Buff the STR side of the tree in general. STR should give more life.
But then evasion melee gets shafted even more

If you get close enough to use warcries instead of off-screening mobs all the time then you're pretty much melee in my book.

your idea does nothing to adress the issue pointed by that user, which is that melee is non melee in poe

EQ/Reave are no more "melee" than casting a 20q enduring cry form half a screen away and still getting max charges

>Create shit skill (frost blades)
>Never buff it
>Never create items to help it not be shit
>Force cuck donators to pay to design a unique to make it not shit

Classic ggg

>wake up
>brushin my teeth
>havoc ripd again

lmao

our guy etup is still top 1 jugg

>Never buff it

Nigger when they released it, it only had three (3) projectiles. And I wasted 20 hours leveling to try to make it good.

You be happy with your 7 motherfucker.

It's still so fucking bad. Chain needs to be projectile damage instead.

Is it possible to craft warband-mods on items dropped by warband members? For example a blue helmet that drops by a redblade member. Does it have to drop with 10% phys taken as fire or can i start spamming alts?

lmao

Back in the top 50. Go me.

good job user

Made it up to rank 35 for my class and then realized I have to work for a living.

Hiki life.

Too bad I'm shit at this game or I'd be #1 for my class instead of #3 though.

why didn't you book it off user

there's still 13.5 days left user
go big or go home

CAN ONE CRAFT WARBANDS MODS OR DO THE ITEMS HAVE TO DROP WITH IT

no
yes

thank you :)

what does /poeg/ do with their boogers? flick them or eat them?

i eat my cum, boogers, earwax and nails

gross, i only eat boogers

Same. Also sometimes the pus that comes from my spots.

I did take one day off work. But the overwatch beta took lots of my time as well.

EVEN THE GRANDEST DESIGNS CAN BE DISMANTLED

spots?
post pics

>it's still up

how is havoc so resilient
he can literally die 5 times and he'll still reroll and hit 90 in a day

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

nice europe servers
nearly died to a freeze

europe is a 3rd world country