/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist and Payday 2 General

Aussie Edition

Previous sode: >Skill Tree Beta Calculator (might be out of date)
payday.drakendomain.net/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (think Frank found a new maintainer)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator (going to be out of date):
pd2skills.com/

>Skilltree Guide (going to be out of date):
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (definitely out of date):
i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>(NEW) Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculator:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8_JD8If3Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1ST FOR MEMES

I was about to this.

I was going to put "Ashley's blog edition" with the picture of his arm

Skilltree beta makes the game even easier

I was just going to remove the steam group and replace it with a link to the DLC and skin unlockers.

That's a good idea, but that would be helpful and constructive. Not fitting for a thread where half the replies to help are "kill yourself"

But if I'm on when this one dies I'll sneak it in there.

Well this one will hit bump limit about a week from now so I hope you have a good memory.
Or it could die today if no one bumps it.

I want to see your creative mind, /pdg/

Show me what you can do with the DAYS pattern, released with the Wolf Pack, requiring the achievement: "Cutting the Red Wire" (Disarming the C4 trap in Counterfeit on Overkill or above.

Here's an example, I showcased the pattern on Hoxton Reborn because it felt appropriate.

Correction: Days is a material.

Which is weird because it really should be a pattern, if you ask me.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to any artistic minds willing to experiment with mask creation.

>"Okay guys, this actress is much too attractive. How do we fuck her shit up?"
>"Tumblr hair and white trash yakuza tattoos?"
>"Perfect!"

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Doctor Fantastic (doctor_fantastic)
- The Butcher Needs You! (butcher_4_jobs)

And this week's new Weekly Side Job is:
- Big Deal (big_deal)
Complete it for your chance at an Infamous quality The Grin mask!

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

The DLC unlocker is already in the OP though. Has been for...I guess years, plural, now.

If you're talking about the pomf download link, that's dead, and has been for a VERY long time.
The unknown cheats link doesn't have the script on it, either. Only how to use scripts.

It's a BLT tutorial with the 4-line unlocker code given to you. You don't actually need the other stuff.

Ah, you're right. I haven't checked the pastebin in a while, I forgot that was there.

My bad.

Nigga, that pomf link works just fine.

where can I buy the dlc unlocker

Just donate to pirate captain ;)

Pm ashley

Confirmed: The Buzzer is counted as a knife for the purposes of the "I ain't got time to bleed" achievement and presumably any other knife related achievements such as Are You Kidding Me?

yo that's cool

Well at least you don't need Feedback ECMs to buy time to melee the dozer.

That is still hilarious.

Every other time I've tried, it's come up with the "Pomf is dead now" message.

I haven't tried it in ages, so I don't fucking know.

Sydney looks absolutely shit and the gun is just another Car4 variant but with the drum mags that have been in the game files since release. They would have given us drums years ago if their shitty engine could handle different animations when guns are modded.
Discuss.

Memes

She still looks better than Clover or Lardfat

When I first played the game I was doing heists with my buddy who played as bonnie. It took me a little bit to realize that she was a girl. I kept hearing her voice, but I didn't know where it was coming from, I knew there was at least 1 guy, sometimes 2 giving commands, and I figured she was with them. Then I start hearing the girl say, "Dallas, follow me." It had to be at least 3 long jobs. She looks like some fat dude in game.

27th for Cute Sokol

GET THE FUCK UP

>mfw seeing the limo on undercover going on fire for the first time.

Dead

We really need a new RACING heist.

Pictured:Three cloakers and taser

I have seen a lot of fucked shit in my three years of heisting but this if the first thing that just made me stop and stare.

>censoring your name

>playing bomb:forest unironically

anybody wanna get all the guns from murky station for the weekly?

YEAH, BUT IM NOT IN THE BETA

FOR FUCK SAKE.

get in the beta i need help.

>needing help with anything while in the no-balance beta

Does anything actually happen when it catches fire? Or is it just visual?

>Needing help for stealth.
>Implying the beta effects stealth much.

>not needing help for stealth

Shit you showed me. Let me go buy the Gage Brain Damage Pack so I need people to carry me through the easiest part of the game.

Why does OVK care more about making a quick buck rather than customer satisfaction?

That's a very short-sighted and fucking stupid course of action.

>That's a very short-sighted and fucking stupid course of action.
Hello yes welcome to /pdg/ where most people know Overkill has been like that for over 3 years now.

Good progress today

Under 30 to go

Oh snaaaaaaaaaaaap.

gl

I got a Well-Used Longhorn Hunter

Which sucks because I really liked that skin but not in that quality

I only need 2. Which I need a group for. I don't have a group.

Fuck Reputation Beyond Reproach in pubs.

Yeah RBR's on my list as well

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Minimum 3 dollar sell

Not bad my man

I was bitching about my shitty Overwatch loot box drops all day. I guess I know where all my unboxing luck went.
And probably for the next few months' worth too.

None of the loot boxes you open in Overwatch carry over into the game release anyway.

Feel free to laugh at all the clowns who keep getting legendary skins.

>goat simulator shotgun,

I'm sorry for your loss.

Yeah...I'm dicking around with it but I can't seem to do better than 79.8 damage with the 000 Buckshot.

I don't know why this shotgun even exists. It seems like it's supposed to be a high concealment stealth or SB/LB secondary shotgun in place of the Loco or something. But it's never going to replace the Judge or the China Lake so why bother?

Shit... I'd carry you guys but Cox are being dicks right now.

You guys wanna do rbr in a bit?

You on the beta? Friend and I had an idea about using Swan Song + Uppers aced with FAKs to make it super fucking easy.

I am indeed

>Using a shotgun without shotgun skills
nigga

Alright, well I'm free for the next ~2 hours.

well im free for aout 3 or so

You don't really need shotgun skills to use shotguns, just like how you don't need SB to dodge.

I'll sit in the group chat then.

Anyone else who wants to join and is in the beta, I'll be in the group chat.

>10% dodge

>50% reload speed, 35% damage, 75% damage on kill
nig
ga
if you think these two are comparable you're a lost cause.

HOSTING, ON BETA

MOTHERFUCKERS GET IN THE CHAT

Anyone with the Hardcore Henry heists willing to host Birth of Sky for the Black Tie Event achievement?

That's point break heists user

Sure why not

Hop in chat

Fug. That's what I meant

>Want to host
>No one says shit
>No one is joining
Fuck you guys, you suck at taking decisions, ALWAYS

Allow me to correct myself.
Anyone with the Point Break heists willing to host Birth of Sky for the Black Tie event achievement? I'm in the beta, for the record.

I only wanted to heist, fuck this, its like that this place is filled with womans

Dunno what to tell you man, I'm not in the beta

>Not in the beta
>EVERYONE ON THE BETA

>Get on the beta
>Now someone outside of it
I SWEAR

My buddies aren't in it so I'm just chilling and waiting for the release, achievement hunting with them

I really should be doing some writing for this D&D campaign I'm going to be doing rather than playing Payday anyway

That was my face when I saw the limo hit the building and fall for the first time.

Then Bain comes over the headset and says, "I never should have hired you Alex"

>I don't know why this shotgun even exists.

Devs felt guilty the street sweeper was the only shitty secondary shotgun.

>The beast drill in Big bank can now be silenced

10/10 Overkill

>Enemies you mark take an additional 50% damage when further away than 25 meters.

Might be cool, I miss using sniper rifles. Though it doesn't really help the Repeater which is my favorite

>whacking the Beast and restarting it causes it to beep endlessly even when it despawns

I use it for the feels, as dumb as it sounds. GSPS has meaty sounds that make killing feel so fucking good. Loco is better at every stat, but it feels shallow compared to GSPS.

I just want to know if that's for everyone. Like, I mark a dozer in front of me and someone else pops him with the thanatos from down the street, they get that damage bonus too. And do bots get the bonus as well? I would imagine so, but I have been fooled before. I noticed I am able to mark specials from further away than I used to be, but it's still an issue if you have a swarm of mooks between you and the special. I just don't know how practical it would be going solo.

I would assume it applies for everyone. I know the spotter perk as we have now applies to everyone

Spotter also applies to targets marked with the Theia, which means it's pretty spicy for sniper rifles.

15% damage bonus isn't really that useful though. For most players it won't change anything at all.

I'd rather it do something more interesting to specials marked by spotter. Such as permanently keep them marked or change the behavior of the AI once marked.

eh

are you gonna give away some keys any tiem soon?

dont

What would a dodge Jacket build look like?
I want that hotline miami feel

Lower your graphics settings

What about for DW?

Put Roller Mobster on repeat.

50% isn't really that useful either. With an 80 damage gun tazers only take a couple shots, same with cloakers but you won't be able to mark them and shoot when they're charging, which is the only time a damage bonus might help. And dozers only take 3 face shots, where a damage boost won't help get through the visors quicker. And you'd have to be far away from them anyway, where they pose no imminent threat. In a team setting it might be useful, but everyone would have to be somewhat coordinated. I really only take it for maps that benefit from spy cams, and I rarely do stealth missions.

I'd like something similar to enemies you mark stay marked. Pointing them out from far away would mean players would have a much greater map awareness as long as he keeps his eyes open and to the distance. Considering its a high cost skill to ace, i'd say that would be worth it.

Do the cheeki breekis on Boiling Point actually say unique shit or is it just from the Russian version of PD2 or something

For once, the devs did their homework.
youtube.com/watch?v=R8_JD8If3Sc

More gage heists when ?