/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Kiritsugu, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu (Assassin)
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>[Maximum Bond Increased]
- Level 10 bond released. You'll get a special CE after you're done bonding with them.
- Servants: Arturia, Vlad, Waver, Jeanne, Artoria Alter, Emiya, Heracles, CasCu, Kiyohime, Mata Hari
- Bond CE Gallery imgur.com/a/5zIbA
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160427

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10165320
youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0
poal.me/tz37f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dicks

Cuck edition, huh?

Evil Witch

SCATHACH THREAD

xth for best daughters!

>tfw no Astolfo ;_;

xth for Heracles love.

best daughteru

Iri is best girl

Xth for headdress

Nobu a CUTE.

Evil bitch.

>video can't be played because the file is corrupt
So, what is it?

Who else here has a sensei? I do!

Reposting the poll : strawpoll.me/10165320

How can Roman sit down after taking the Buster Brave Chain ?

youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0

Where's the kept all of them except for Mata Hari's and Boudicca's option?

But Herc isn't easy when you're inexperienced at all.

me

Does Kariya's waifu live in F/GO's version of the Fourth war

10/1 would impregnate

When will she be back in the Gacha? I need her in my life.

>literally every fantartist trying to draw her manage to do it better with no bald egghead
>people still try to argue her bald egghead design was intentional and not a fuckup

Best Nee-san
Best Captain
Best Rider
Best everything

Literally a kuso thread.
Holy SHIT.

Irisviel is the cutest.

yolo 8 quartz yisss!

Strange, on some browsers it works, but in others it doesn't, you can watch it here. youtube.com/watch?v=Ypc1FtUQRZU

Reminder daughterus are not for impregnation.

Every thread until this stops

Xth for best archer

poal.me/tz37f

Yes, she and Tokiomi are left to live a happy and fulfilling life together.

ineed, best daughter

ACT-16

>Hundred Face: “You… why, our wish… ahh, the bell… I can hear the bell sounding… Our great ancestor… the first of the great old men… forgive me for such an unseemly…”

Hundred Face Assassin finally dies, and the red Assassin remarks that whoever was giving it instructions didn’t really grasp how to command an Assassin. Waver then says that Tohsaka had probably taken control of them after he lost Archer.

>Protagonist: “The Tohsaka house is probably in disarray.”
>Waver: “Hum. If that family blessed by talent… no, by circumstance, ends up facing adversity it’ll serve them just fine!”

You advance into the main cavern, which Mashu recognizes as the place where you fought during your investigation of Point F. Waver shows Irisviel the Grail, and she confirms its corruption, saying that it’s definitely not what her family sought. Diarmuid says he can send the evil presence inside without even needing to get close, and asks if it’s really okay to break it carelessly.

tfw only one more skill left to max out for Drake, good thing this event shits out QP

Good going, Waver. Fuck the Toe Suckers.

How are those debts?

Waver says that Angra Mainyu can’t awaken yet with only four servants defeated and right now it’s just a vague mass of curses that you should be able to can deal with. So of course Roman detects a high-speed moving Noble Phantasm and Iskander comes zapping into the cavern… by the way, I distinctly remember Shirou saying you had to squeeze through a few tiny holes to enter the cavern. How the hell did he get the chariot through?

>Iskander: “Oh good, I made it in time.”
>Waver: “Do you still intend to continue the Grail War? Don’t you understand the Grail is just a cup filled with curses? It’s not a tool for granting wishes, realize you’ve been tricked already!”
>Iskander: “Hmm? That’s fine by me.”
>Young Waver: “Eh?!”
>Iskander: “I just came to stop you from quitting while you were ahead. Scowling Strategist, there is no better place for us to have our final showdown!”
>Waver: “I don’t understand, why are you so hostile toward us?”
>Iskander: “Because you being able to see fate ahead of time for some reason is just boring. Then, at the very least I should provide some unexpected results.”
>Waver: “Wha…”
>Iskander: “See, I kind of understand. You are the type to pursue dominance in warfare, so you are similar to this King of Conquerors. Entertaining such a guy is my duty as a King.”
>Mashu: “Entertain… You are fighting us just to make Lord-san smile?”
>Irisviel: “How nonsensical.”
>Saber: “Nonsense it is, but that’s what this Heroic Spirit is like. This king is selfish to no end, but he will act on anything concerning his opponents. In short, although he seems like an uncultured goril… Ehem, sorry, I mean ‘rough military man’, he’s actually an extreme busybody!”

>no option for personal answer

It's your poll that is shit.

Where you getting all them fangs from?

Best jannu

Fuck off Scatfag.

LIZ THREAD

Thanks user, your work is appreciate.

Waver tells him to just get a hint and realize the Grail is a world-ending threat instead of wanting to fight him for fun.

>Iskander: “Hah, you sure like to grumble about inconsequential stuff! No matter what burdens you carry, no matter what you must wager, what is life for if you don’t have fun rising to those challenges?”

Waver hesitates as he sees how much Iskander is looking forward to fighting him, and asks him if it really means so much to him.

>Iskander: “Of course! I don’t know where you’re from or how we are connected, but right now the valiant man before my eyes is one I must conquer at all costs!”

This causes Waver to start laughing his ass off with that happy face that looks more like he’s going fucking psycho.

>Waver: “Sorry, my Master. I ask that you indulge my selfishness just this once. Let’s fight him. My life, the fate of the world, I’ll forget all that. Looking at that guy, I must fight him even if I don’t know whether I’ll win or lose!”
>Protagonist: “Sounds interesting.”
>Waver: “So you say. Haha, being my pupil, I should scold you for your great stupidity but… It’ll be fine if we’re together. That guy and me are equally stupid, so it’ll be a good match!”

Mashu says she doesn’t get it, Diarmuid tries to convince her this is some badass manly thing and you fight…

…Yeah, I ain’t buying it either. This isn’t manly, this is Butcher trying and failing to make me think this is anything but Iskander being a merry psychopath and Waver taking leave of his senses to portray it as a good thing. You can have smiling characters happily drop the word “selfish” as much as you want, but it still won’t turn “risks the world for no fucking reason” into a goofily endearing character trait. I never thought Butcher succeeded in making Iskander’s bravado look more charismatic than imbecilic, and this is doing nothing to improve my opinion of either the character or his writing.

I got alot from America and Da Vinci's gatcha, one of the maps in america has a very high drop chance

Best thighs editions

>In short, although he seems like an uncultured goril… Ehem, sorry, I mean ‘rough military man’, he’s actually an extreme busybody!”

Based Seiba

I hope Waver never smiles again, that shit is too creepy

DUDE CONQUEST AND VIDEOGAMES LMAO

>there are people in this thread that think Uro is a good writer

>disliking Waver's smiles
What shit taste

>Saber projecting

This event is making me really dislike Iskandar

>Saber: “Nonsense it is, but that’s what this Heroic Spirit is like. This king is selfish to no end, but he will act on anything concerning his opponents. In short, although he seems like an uncultured goril… Ehem, sorry, I mean ‘rough military man’, he’s actually an extreme busybody!”
That's more or less Iskander character, sometimes Saber is pretty sharp.

Just ignore it and treat it as non-canon

done.

Iskandar is really annoying when he's not around Saber and Gil

which one?

I don't think it is particularly mainly either, but I have to say I find it completely on-character, sounds like something Iskander character would easily do, and since Waver is easily influenced by him, he would of course accept as well.

Reminds me what Kirei did when protecting Angra Mainyu from Shirou, but there it was a much more personal reason and not actually seen as something heroic at all.

The only one with only Rider enemies, duh.

oh derp, I could've sworn there were two

You know there is that America drop map in the op, I didn't spend an hour making it for no reason

Yeah, that's the thing. Shirou understood where Kirei was coming from as a fellow nutjob, but still recognized that as something bad. He fought him because Kirei wouldn't step aside, not because he felt like wasting his remaining living moments and risking the birth of Angra Mainyu was an acceptable course of action.

Here the whole thing, including the shift to merry upbeat combat music, is trying to frame Iskander as being an agreeable, likeable manly dude.

I did it, lads.

I feel bad for the EOPs who have to rely on your posts filled with your own opinions as their only source of translation. Not that I really disagree with your opinion on this particular fight, but still.

>since Waver is easily influenced by him, he would of course accept as well.
Here it's less of a matter of Waver being easily influenced and more that he's just really, really happy about Iskander seeing him as a worthy opponent, which is definitely in-character.

To be fair from Iskander's perspective there's no chance of it going wrong per sey. There's still two servants to go before the grail is a real problem, and at worst one is going to get taken out during the fight.

That is a stupid amount of mats user

tfw im stuck at Homo babies for Dantes, almost went insane farming 20 for shiki

>Golden Rule to level 10

One of these days they're going to buff that skill of his and everyone who laughs at you will looks completely retarded for calling you retarded at doing that.

But today is not that day, you absolute fucking retard

Best boy is worth them all.

I am not bothered for him to give his opinions, it's been stated it is only a summary rather than a serious translation.

Besides, he makes IT pretty clear when he voices his opinions.

>lads
Kill yourself.

>Angry Manjew hasn't eaten enough servants to awaken
>surely there can be no wrong in feeding it another, right?

I don't think he has thought his cunning plan through.

>I feel bad for the EOPs who have to rely on your posts filled with your own opinions as their only source of translation.

The translation is accurate. I signed no contract forbidding me from adding my opinion after the fact.

>To be fair from Iskander's perspective there's no chance of it going wrong per sey. There's still two servants to go before the grail is a real problem

As far as he knows, he left one Servant to die of energy deprivation on Zouken's doorstep. Meaning that as far as he knows, next one to die will seal the deal.

Funnily enough, his retarded "let's leave a full set of command Seal and unattended Servant on the doorstep of a magician we just heard is an evil fuck" is the only reason his defeat doesn't immediately trigger the Grail.

Congratulations.
Now get a Bride and a Nobu, both with their NP gain skill at 10.
Equip Dante with a maxed Divine Banquet.
And see if Kiritsugu's Buster fills you NP bar in 1 turn.

This is important.

Breddy gud.

BROSKANDER XDD!!1 YAY WE DID IT BROS XDDD

In what way is 50% NP gain with 50% uptime bad?

>there are grown men that type like this

>I distinctly remember Shirou saying you had to squeeze through a few tiny holes to enter the cavern. How the hell did he get the chariot through?
Yeah, but they needed a shocking entrance I guess.

.62*50 =

>>Saber: “Nonsense it is, but that’s what this Heroic Spirit is like. This king is selfish to no end, but he will act on anything concerning his opponents. In short, although he seems like an uncultured goril… Ehem, sorry, I mean ‘rough military man’, he’s actually an extreme busybody!”
Looks like Urobuchi finally understands a bit more about Saber's character. Too fucking late.

So Sakura's good and here is to get raised by the penniless, unemployed, mentally deranged, and on-the-run-from-literal-wizards Kariya? He'd probably start raping her himself in the future just because it's second best after Aoi.

Send me your prayers.

We are going to get fluffy Cu or that design was scrapped?

>…Yeah, I ain’t buying it either. This isn’t manly, this is Butcher trying and failing to make me think this is anything but Iskander being a merry psychopath and Waver taking leave of his senses to portray it as a good thing. You can have smiling characters happily drop the word “selfish” as much as you want, but it still won’t turn “risks the world for no fucking reason” into a goofily endearing character trait. I never thought Butcher succeeded in making Iskander’s bravado look more charismatic than imbecilic, and this is doing nothing to improve my opinion of either the character or his writing.

Fate/Zero in a nutshell. Half of it doesn't make fucking sense.

You got superior spiky Cu. Prisma is not canon.

Cu Alter is trash and anyone that defends Shima Drill's work on this game deserves to be shot.

What are you implying? That it's still not very high? That his base NP gain is so low you shouldn't bother giving him extra NP again at all? Because that's fucking retarded.

And I though Iskandar couldn't get sound stupider Than how he sounded on zero. But this is on a whole other level

But Cu Alter is redeemed by the fact that he is the best servant in the game