/mbgg/ - Mobage General #545

Too busy grinding edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wMRPcwJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for ded

I wonder if they'll divvy idols in BGHS to every ten days or every 15 days concerning their release.

If it's really June 15th before next non-idol gacha I imagine I'll have loads of gems saved for swimsuits.

3rd for Shadowverse when?
Shinobi Nightmare when?
Aircraft girls mobage when? Spaceship girls mobage when?

I wouldn't mind if the idol cards/weapons were actually good, but at this point, I'm regretting not rolling Flora more.

I'm planning to roll a little once Anko gets hers, but other than that most of my current gems are for swimsuits and Anko's birthday gacha.

Choco girls.

>Shinobi Nightmare when?
Delayed to June because the earthquake.

Damn it nature.

In BGHS, does the starry sky dress still boost the co-op rewards or did that end with Golden Week?

Mumommi

I'm looking forward to my favorites as I usually do, but was hoping this idol nonsense would've been more contained.

Ended with golden week. But wouldn't be surprised if they forgot.
Also newbies have until 3pm today to get their signed idol subcards from the mannequin in the back. The necessary words are in the guide.

Is there a way to get more workers in PanzerCollection?

Can someone tell me the auto skills on the event wand with the sun and moon runes? I have a miss monochrome wand and I don't know if I should bother with the sun moon one.

Bird is the word

Increases target range
Increases movement speed by 20% when above 95% hp

Active gives you fire or lightning element and increases attack speed.

>Dragon Rider
>They ride birds, boats, motorcycles and rabbits
Why the fuck call them dragon riders

I'd ride Palmer if you know what I mean.

Maybe I'll be able to get in the next memorial gacha as the new OP rider like that.

Under what section are they necessary words found?

Ongoing events or Appendix.
pastebin.com/wMRPcwJk

Are variants suppose to be this squishy or is it because they have few buildings to buff them?

Birdgirl is pretty squishy and has durability issues but her motif should solve that.

Guys, what would be a good/min computer's specs to run android emulators?
I know buying a new phone would be better but I need to buy a new PC.

Is Royal Flush Heroes still a thing that people play?

It closed down a while back iirc.

>playing PC for mobage
I think you messed up your priority.

One of the character even complained in game. It was Excellia, I think.

>"Swords" can be axes, tennis rackets, paintbrushes, popsicles, shovels, and forks.
>"Axes" can be swords, jellyfish, umbrellas, tubas, guitars, stuffed animals, and streetlamps.

That sort of thing has been going on since the beginning.

fucking divine gate. barely get any chips and i've done 5 rolls so far for fate. 3 riders and 2 sakuras. never had this much bad luck with a collab

mumi

Fate pins in pw give mod slots, lv 3 promotions, and new ammo to purples, right?

>Too busy grinding edition
Why wasn't this a mother's day edition. Is there no moms in mobage?

Oh, and if they do give ammo, how do I know which ones they'll get?

This cow is the only mobage mom I can think of but she's not /mbgg/ related. Sadly, no one else comes to mind.

>mfw when I found out that Birdgirl's VA sung one of my favorite Aria song
Now I kinda want to roll for her.

Its just the next tier of the ones they already get, the tech trees are 100% mirrored unless im blanking out

soon™

Is it okay to talk about Metal Slug Attack? Or the lack of waifus means that nobody here plays it?

My bad. I've never had the chance to celebrate it before, so it didn't even occur to me that it was mother's day.

It's ok to talk about anything as long as it's a mobage and it doesn't already have a general it belongs to. It's just a matter of whether or not anyone else plays or is interested in taking about it. I've seen it mentioned once or twice in the past, but don't recall much conversation beyond that.

In Shironeko, do they have any other givaway 4* besides this one scholl uniform megane?

The second one.

If its western or has no cute girls then you wont find any discussion about it here. Should probably be added to the OP at this point.
Or well, is in the OP and docs but should be worded more clearly in the OP because this gets asked a lot.

Kinda wanna play Scooter Spirits when I heard it was a runner.

Is it a good time to reroll?

Less than 2 hours left to vote for summer set in Shironeko.

At the moment? No.
Ever? Yeah, they happen every once in a while.

You should, current gacha has Nostradamus, who is one of the best units in the game. You could either try single rolls, or grind for 35 stacks to try 10 draw that has 25% rates for 5*. do note though, event ends tomorrow

We've finally hit the point where the seven sins are just being given away for free.

Not that guy, but where do I find the runes to awaken the megane girl? I've done most of the event map (only one secret stage left) and I still don't see any of those golden-ish bear things.

They're from the hero-only requirements for a few of the missions on day 7.

Can I has the link for collecting desk in this current chaguma?

Well, shit. I don't think I have any good hero type units. All these days for the event to last might give me enough time something useable, but it'll be a pain.

If they can be co-op'd then hop on the IRC and someone will carry you.

If they cant then good luck

Well I need to waste away an afternoon.

Can you get a 5* in the free 4* roll tey give you at the atart?

yes, base 5* are possible

Well, time to scoot.

guess no one else is playing VA
feels bad being the only nostalgiafag around

All the VA posts were just you?

I'm just losing interest hard because how the map works. I like VP partly because of the beautiful map and the exploration, with how it is now it's just feel-- hollow.

I do it to gather characters

All the posts in this thread are secretly me

>All games are dead or exclusively in moonrunes
>The whole thread is just one guy playing dead japanese games, stumbling around untranslated text

Been seeing tons of lv40+ tanks, often with one or even two golds in PvP, and I haven't even unlocked 6th slot. Is that normal?

yes

i'm playing it, there's just not much to talk about

Yes. The ranking system is easy to cheese so that you get dropped to a range of players you shouldn't necessarily be in.

Not that a LV40 gold means much of anything though.

>Not that a LV40 gold means much of anything though.
It is to us newcomer, senpai. They usually means death.

No it literally doesn't mean much because a low level gold with low level equipment is not much different from a low level purple with low level equipment.

Its death and sadness to someone new.

Seeing people with more than one gold or a full team of great purples brings me great sadness because my team is extreme poverty. I need to start promoting some good/cute tanks and get lucky with forge/R&D some.

Such is the fate of the ones that weren't blessed with good RNG.

They're never low level though, all the golds I've seen are 40+ which is a lot for me.

release date: TBA 2016

Looks like Strike Witch reject.

>They're never low level though, all the golds I've seen are 40+ which is a lot for me.
No you thick motherfucker the actual benefits of gold tanks don't actually kick in until you promote them to 3 stars which is level 70/CMDRLV48 or something since they are the only ones that can go to T3. Before that they're literally just fucking purples with gold rims on the portraits and the difference can easily be made up with putting the smallest amount of thought into equipment and team composition.

>Girls as tanks, ships, planes, guns
Combined arms mobage when?

Ironically there is not one as swords.

Because only gay boys like to swordfight with their lower bodies.

valkyrie drive mobage

There is but it's not a mobage, it's browser game like Kancolle.

Million Chain?
What happened to that ded game? I heard someone will revive it.

Brave Sword X Blaze Soul?

Forever ded.

Got pic related while rerolling Grimms Notes. There's two versions of Alice and the wiki doesn't list a ultimate skill for this one. Did I get the shit one or is the wiki just missing info?

I'm guessing there's a "roll 10 for 200 and get a guaranteed 5*" event going on now. I got 500 gems in mail so I should be all over that shit right?

Got all job 3 mats before i got the job 2 mats

Is there a better level than 34-9 for clocks specifically or should i still keep grinding that?

>I'm guessing there's a "roll 10 for 200 and get a guaranteed 5*" event going on now
I thought that's only for bought gems?

And both Alice is good but archer Alice is newer and therefore the better one, because powercreep and all.

Her short sword version used to be one of the best units early in the game and got powercreeped hard. Now her bow version is top tier. She can get up to +70% damage, but due to how her passive works (+1% per enemy killed until 40%) she's weak at the beginning of the battle and gets stronger as the fight goes on.

Best bow is still Erunoa (moderately strong and easy to use, newbie friendly) unless you whale and level Chesire Cat to 90 (insane damage stat for a bow but hard to use). Personally I'd place Alice third. Worth keeping if you like her.

>I thought that's only for bought gems?
Yeah you seem to be right. Didn't know they differentiated between gained and bought gems. Just saw the flashing *5 and saw that it had todays date and no obvious ending date so I figured it was some one off event.

Are there some sort of monthly events that I should save my gems for like Godfests in PAD or those 10+1 guaranteed rare events in most other games?

Good to hear that the Alice I got is fine. Wouldn't have bothered with rerolling any more anyway but definetly better this way cos she's a qt.

>Are there some sort of monthly events that I should save my gems for like Godfests in PAD or those 10+1 guaranteed rare events in most other games?
Not quite, but usually each month they'll release a batch of limited time characters. They won't be guaranteed to be absolutely better than the others though, so basically only for e-peen mostly.

Ok thanks. I'll keep my eyes open for those and if there's any qts in there.

34-9 has the best spread at 14 Oxcesian Soldiers with a 3% drop rate each. All the other levels have only 1-3 monsters that can drop them. We've got over a week before double drop day on chapter 34, so if you want to unlock 36AIS's last job now you may as well keep plugging away.

Alternatively, you can set your timezone back and get a few more hours of Metal Ticket farming in.

>Want to get Palme
>Don't want to roll current memorial gacha

Maybe one day she'll get rerun and I'll finally be able to get her. This cute birdgirl has been growing on me with every picture and the urge to roll only grows.

For once, the mom is better than the daughter.

There'll be no reruns, only alternate versions

Yeah, that's what I meant.
I'll roll for her on a different class which would be better because she will be cute 100% of the time instead of being a bird.

When does Shironeko have their streams/videos? I want to see Japan's shit taste for the voting.

Great big fuel tanks

whats up with the interest in terra battle? is it being properly supported now? dropped it like 2 months after launch after clearing all the content.

This game's art is tempting

We seem to have this sort of comment every time there's an update and people are talking about TB again. It's never not been properly supported. It just doesn't have the constant stream of disposable events the way that many other mobage typically do.

Very

>no moms in mobage
Because tanks cannot give birth to humans.
Babies are not born out of 17 pounders.

So close yet so far.
>tfw just used up all my plans to promote another tank

>Get around to trying other Princess and Rouge girls
>They all sound weird
Not even from saying something different, but the way they say it. Like everyone was told to speak softer but ended up sounding different. It's really weirding me out and I'm kinda glad I only rolled Miki.