/ss13g/ Spessmen on a Spess Station

Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith, Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich, Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George Edition

Last time on /ss13g/
>Shitposting
>A bit more shitposting
>A tiny bit more shitposting

>What is Space Station 13?
[YouTube] Space Station 13 (embed)
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

We have a Discord server!

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
[YouTube] How to download BYOND (embed)

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10140319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>[YouTube] Space Station 13 (embed)

fuck off dent

First for security

Trinity is the only Trinity I worship!
No Holy Trinity for me, what do you think I am, a gay priest?

I was too caught up in my shitposting state that I forgot to fix it.

God Save the Queen

Nope, it's me, Celt. God Save the Queen, and may God Save the United Kingdom.

It's too fun being lewd.
help me

Trinity is a dumbass

>pushes me over and steals my gun in a blob round when I was just trying to get fucking oxygen

Who are you

>worshipping trinity
>not using her as a living fleshlight and nothing more

the only use for trinity is

>not using your water filled pepperspray to slip the fag and cuff him

Plasma men have no real downsides

prove me wrong

a nobody

I can't prove you wrong, you are absolutely right
What's worse is that people openly use the OP advantages of Plasmamen as a crutch, seen with Sawbones needing nobleed to be able to beat an unarmed triple amputee.

I still remember when they were able to get up from a flashbang after like 2 seconds

do you ERP

i'll ERP with anyone, i just need my fix
please

please erp with me, i'm good at it

Densane is cute
CUTE

Look dude, it was a good story when you posted it the first time. No one here needs convincing that Sawbones is a shitter.

But you just look salty posting about it now.

>carrying a gun around to get oxygen from EVA
>not using it to fight a blob at the time

Sounds like she did the crew a favor
Didn't she survive and you die to the blob that round anyway? I remeber seeing her in the bridge with the HoS but no other officer around at round end. Mostly because the HoS was wheelchair bound and near crit because of a slime attack and still trying to command with no feeling below his neck, was hillarious.

>it was a good story when you posted it the first time
What fresh hell are you talking about? I didn't post the original story

If you say so mate

I lived to the end of that round and was one of the officers trying to set off the nuke

Guns didn't work on the blob that round
How retarded can she get?

What?

S t a l e m e m e s
>being so obsessed with a 32x32 snowflake sprite's clam chowder that you literally CANNOT stop posting about them
About 50% of the server including the fucking hippie-tier admins like Serwind need to commit suicide

ASSTHETHICCS

I think I'll continue living happily and gaining happiness from your mild annoyance.

time to reverse image search 1461619094933.jpg to find out just. who. you. are.
:^)

what are you going to do when you find me?

Has anyone ever noticed that flashbangs have been bugged for a year and four months?

how

The way you explained it is so clear of course I noticed! Who wouldn't!

What's the bug nerd?

>yahir literally metagrudges people off the server
>admins allow him to stay here and even support his metagrudge

Why the fuck

>newfag finally realizes the admins are fucking retards

Welcome to the club

That's the thing I'm trying to figure out. Did anyone even notice anything different about them?
I'm afraid to fix bugs this old because people will flip a shit and claim the broken functionality should remain in

So you admit that about half your thoughts over the course of any given day is about a shitty pixel sprite in a TTT in space game, played by an attention whoring autist?
Seek help or just end it
No man should live like that.

give you a high five for daring to anime reaction image in an anime reaction image hating zone

What did he do?

>I posted it again mom

No, I'm just saying I like watching you get angry over videogames. You are a very silly person.

As far as I understand flash grenades is that they work in a set area whether you see them or not. Using eyeprotection such as welding goggles or sunglasses reduces the stun and using ear protection reduces it further. Not sure if you can negate it entierly. When you activate it it automatically puts throw intent on. Distance from the grenade seems to affect the length of the stun.

Is it not performing as expected?

DELETE THIS NOBODY MUST KNOW

I don't think flash grenades irl have a 'no-stun' distance that makes any differance to have to change it in spess.
I don't think flash grenades are abused to the point anything needs changing in regards to range.

This is exactly the problem with finding extremely old bugs

No I'm not.

Maybe he's the one looking up people's anime reaction image names, so he can put a name and face to an anonymous post like the turboautist he is.

About Yahir.
I hear if you say the word metaclub three times while staring into a mirror with the lights off, Yahir will show up behind you and get his bitchboi Nevill to shove a Cuban Pete bomb up your ass while saying to you "nothing personnell, kid" with mind projection.

who hurt you?

who hurt you?

The simple way to banbait yahir is to insult or kidnap annie or nevill or zach and then watch him break rules

Probably you, yahir.

See, you are not a boogieman; you are a shithead. You constantly cry 'i-i dindunuffin! i's just a poh poh walmaht woikah who gotsa miserable lahf so you should pity me while ah be an ayssho to ya!! stop b-bein' so mean to me!' This does not endear you to people; it makes them want to see your ass banned from the server.

Because you did, in fact, do something; you constantly piss people off, talk shit about people for no reason other than they play the game differently than you; you metagrudged two players to the point they abandoned the server and ran for greener pastures, and you are an overall unpleasant, toxic player. Nobody likes you, and nobody will ever like you.

This.
I have no idea what you just said, but I am behind it all the way because it gives me a reason to post an anime reaction image.

strawpoll.me/10140319

i think he basically just told yahir he is a worthless asshole who nobody likes

that seems like the gist of it anyways

>walking arround
>asshole running on a janicart stabs me with an object
>wilride into plasmaman
>never come out of the ride

oh ok

How to Genetics?

shits hard.

Nigga, I'm at work right now and that guy isn't even me
You're proving the fact that you're makingbmr out to be some kind of waifu killing boogieman.
You only reinforce my argument

>staring at a spreadsheet in console form to roll dice for hulk while ignoring the pile of corpses outside the cloner is hard :(

>log in
>who
>open the crew manifest
>count the names
>see an anime reaction image
>spit out my hormigas rojas and let the thread know it's a cervix ticklers episode
>turn on my suit sensors
>lose 4 blueberries to the furry freedom force as the Republic of Ireland
>I Ain't No Senator's Son starts playing
>mfw
>memegruge status: non-antag kingston when

>nobody will ever take your lewdposting seriously

>THAT FEEL when no telecommunications technician hubby to lance you're bunghole with his 9 inch vox dickgirl meteor

This is the prime meme
Insert (you) and "pls ee are pee me"

Pls eeh arr peeh meh

>not lewdposting casually

Get a load of this wanna-be MLG tryhard.

>mfw ywn ktf when tbqh clown snaps into a mousetrapvoxgirl with dick for 5 brute

needs more qt railberries and yummy cummies in the nearest Asian, male or female, both look the same

you are not britcuck, sandniggee

>not lewdposting erotically

>boners over autistic chat box in atmos simulator/ anonymous thread

>tfw no QT shotas on the station

>shota
Just cause it's legal in gookland doesn't mean your soul is clean

We need to designate one of the waifus to be the designated thick girl of the station, gentlemen. Who is it going to be?

Get off your high horse you're on Veeky Forums

we need to desintregrate all waifus

Get a load of this euphoric gentlefaggot
Go drink some boxed wine

>nobody is autistic enough to recognize you through filenames and images

>RPing as a little boy in space on a space station
If that doesn't warrant a big red sign on your lawn

/me sticks big peepee in ur poopoo

if you were the one that I was teasing about the "ropes" last thread, I'm sorry, I had real life to attend too.

Oh fuck that wasn't supposed to attach.
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT ALL DOWN

/me holds Anonymous's hand.

ss is pure you pleb

I'm tempted to be Elliot Rodgers every round and nonantag murder waifu shitters, then banevade to keep it up.

the hero we need

B-But I have real life to attend to right now!

/me rubs your head

Alright sweetie, whatever you say.
Doesn't change the fact that you are an unloved asshole who everyone will be happy to see banned when you slip up again.

*nuzzles back into your hand, closing his eyes and flagging his tail up, purring ^w^*

whether she likes it or not dana is probably the thickest.

Top ten lewdest Players.
And the top ten lewdest Badmins.

Too bad badmins would gib me for it midway through the slaughter because I killed their favorite 32x32 shitter

>not just setting all antag roles on to do it without admins being able to stop you without being shitters

Silicons don't have to listen to them, any human can order complete extermination of plasmamen. I wish traitors did that more often. They can do it, and silicons won't get the blame for going full race war if it's been ordered.

How do you stop seizures and the shaking afterward?

Except no one does that because you'll be outed by the first valid hungry human that demands the borg tell them who ordered it to purge plasmiggers.

Get ryetalyn or a clean SE from Genetics. Only way AFAIK

I can't fix your lungs and broken shit without you dying to obscene burns
And I don't give enough of a shit to autism chem to fight it enough so I can defib you
I can't clone you
and I don't care enough about you to head transplant who's shit up my day with his powergaming.

So none if you don't die

I just woke up, ate, and caught up on sphess. He's not me.

By moving your hips by themselves.