Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56624337
youtube.com/watch?v=llK12iMQ9Fs
mega.nz/#F!ZVVn2BpL!tB3GyVvEPNJwcrYOV2oCjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PICKLE PEE

First for pump a rum.

glitch?
Dancer seems like a pain in the fucking ass, fought her with a friend on a new char, took like 10 bleeds

>deep sea general using same letters as dsg

Is there anything cheaper than that inescapable spin combo of the spiked mace?

The cobra wizards might be stupid but their design is really cool.
I don't have a pic of one to prove it though.
They are cobras with channeler faces.

Other thread was first, sorry bruv.

if this motha fucker swings that axe one more time

gonna need a source familiar

i dont care as long as lucy doesnt make a thread

so the horsehoof ring affects all attacks
Completely outclasses the knight slayer ring

>no one has replied to it

I think no one cares about some shit indie game or whatever it is.

why not combine them?

Huh? You sure about that?

These fuckers don't even need LOS, they'll happily throw their fuck off axe through solid walls and nail your ass

Fuck I hate them

>deep sea
>the prophesied age of dark that Aldrich intended to rule
>dark soul
>the dark soul
>deep sea
>ds
>dark soul
>ds

Aldrich confirmed for Manus

post the callcard that one user made for you

btw i fuckin love it

If you're having troubles getting summoned for watchdogs at a reasonable level range, try changing your steam download region.

I was getting a summon every 30 minutes to 2 hours.

After changing my download region to NY/LA I was getting summoned every 2-15 minutes. Sometimes even back to back.

Also sometimes the covenant summons shits itself and breaks. You'll need to quit to menu and log back in to fix it.

where's the best place to farm the laughing fatties?

Is this supposed to happen?

I was under the impression someone was hosting. Am I wrong?

Did I fuck something up?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56624337

>steam download region fuckery is back

I thought we were through with this years ago

Start of irithil, the fatty in the secret area is an easy run

I just beat Dark Souls III.

That's it?

i have been a 2nd and had a 3rd spawn, he would always get the reward right away and get sent home.

High Wall
PC
80-120, 90 for true niggas. I can't do shit if you're not in the range anyway, so all levels really.
1v1, if you want to FFA I won't care either.

black cleric with warmth edition. Warmth is however shit.

They seem like they don't stack

youtube.com/watch?v=llK12iMQ9Fs

>sl80
Yes.

>In order for Greirat to survive Lothric you must complete Seigwards quest in NG, after his quest you get his armor, then you may proceed to NG+, Save Grierat from his cell, send him to pillage the undead settlement, then before you send him to Irithyll, give Siegward his armor in the well which you already have from NG, you no longer have to buy it from Patches. Now both Patches and Seigward have the Catarina armor set which is essential to Greirats rescue(DO NOT BUY THE CATRINA SET OFF PATCHES AT ANY TIME) (the reason why they both need it, is because Seigward is the only one that needs to save Grierat in Irithyll, because Patches will only help him once, so send patches to Lothric once Grierat goes there). Meet and talk to Seigward in Irithyll, then send Greirat to pillage Irithyll, defeat a boss. He will be saved by Seigward, and come back. Before sending him to lothric make sure you clear out some things first. Complete all of the Consumed Kings Garden area and defeat Oceiros, kill the two dragons and thier black sludge in Lothric, kill the crystal sage in the archives, kill the three NPC in archives, kill the three golden angels at the roof of the archives, kill the Irithyll Warrior in archives, make sure to open up every shortcut in both Lothric and Archives. Once all these requirements are met send Greirat, reload Firelink and send Patches (who has the catarina set still), then defeat a boss and Greirat will come back to Firelink with new wares. (needs confirmation)

>Someone's going to fall for this

Well, that was productive. I'll be working on these all week I wager. >tfw won't have time to play the game

Remember you can always find the most up-to-date stuff here:
mega.nz/#F!ZVVn2BpL!tB3GyVvEPNJwcrYOV2oCjw

Entries are closed for tonight, but I'll be here every evening. If you missed the window, just come back during then. See you later, /dsg/.

-Ley

Now 100% the achievements.

>Manus
>Man
>Anus

Goatse confirmed the darksign

So is Warrior the best starting class choice for a Bleed/Dex build? My favorite weapons are spears, twin great swords, and flamberge, so it sounds like the most obvious choice.

Does the dragon form in this game get buffed fist damage or a unique moveset like in DaS?

The greataxe sneks are worse IMO, they deal absurd amounts of damage and all their attacks except the overhead cover 360°

>sitting afk with young branch, dried finger and way of blue on after pontiff
>aldrich, mounds, invaders and blues fighting it out

>some have apparently formed a fight club in the usual place

lol wtf

which ending did you pick?

I think everyone's run left a bloodstain like that or two

Those guys are high bullshit

password dsg also

Good stuff man, I'll make sure to put my character in for this sometime this week

You summon a stand that very slowly smacks the ground once for 250 damage and costs half your stamina.

I fall for their goomba stomp EVERY FUCKING TIME.

>Quality Build
>This
>Leo Ring
>Greatshield
>Deep Protection
>Blessed Weapon
>Tears of Denial
Gee, I sure do love this 120-125 meta

Yeah, there can be multiple blues summoned. Normally, you only get 2 or more if there's a finger popped and multiple invaders, but sometimes 2 will spawn in simultaneously for a single invader, which I think is just a bug.

Hey look it's Holy shit.

FFA you say

THREADLY REMINDER

I'll wait for DLC and patches to come out before going back at it. I tried making a spellcasting knight like I used in Dark Souls II but that didn't work out. I made a new character who focused on DEX/END/VIG. It worked out okay, I beat the game in 23 hours.

>Mfw you'll never get to transform into ANY form of Man-Serpent
>Mfw they've never had tails
It's not fair...

>dragonbro
Problem solved. Defense does nothing anyway.

>pussy hand

>like 4th to post
>still waiting
>god damn ape got his and is smug about it

FUCK YOU GORILLA I SWEAR I WILL BEAT YOUR MONKEY ASS

>Deep Protection
>Blessed Weapon
>Tears of Denial

wow, useless shit

I know that's the skill you get when you use the torso stone, but there's no unarmed buff?

I'll likely be trying to get one tomorrow.
>Deep prot
>ToD
One of these cancels out the other m8.

there is for the person fisting your dragon anus

guess you have to wait till tomorrow user

see

>250
Try 750. Still slow as fuck, has no hyperarmor, and doesn't track though.

Nope. You get dragon roar whih blasts GS's though.

For fucks sake, why does dragon form always have to be garbage?

Do you get extra hp if you are embered when getting summoned by another player?

I'm glad I just looked up the name of the final boss before beating it. I had no idea so many of the areas in the game were optional.

>tfw I love Archdragon Peak but my FPS goes to shit there compared to the rest of the game
The dragonslayer armor area too for some reason.

Dragonbros will never break a greatshield. After 1 roar turtle drop the shield and get their stamina back.

yes

Cute - annoying enemy though.

Thief.

>Trying to draw a Large Crystal Lizard
>All those fucking crystals I need to draw

What did I get myself into?

You save your roar for after they've used some stamina silly.

too bad arch peak was flooded with the same two ez enemies. it was such a unique area.

Are you Aerthas?

You are second-to-next in queue, so I will be doing yours second tomorrow. But after all the people who trimmed theirs already, though that shouldn't take too long.

Trimming takes the longest time when making these.

Why people who try to parry in pvp do it at all if they don't how to parry? I'm not good at parrying, so I don't try it. These fuckers are literally asking for hits in the face, they think I'll just spam R1 if I see a parry tool in their left? They think I won't delay my attacks?

It's not. The regular stone single handedly invalidates shields and parry attempts. A steel ring makes you just as durable as someone in knight armor too.

Link the fire ending to get it out of the way. Was even more lackluster than Dark Souls 1's version.

I want to do a sorcery + dex build. Would assassin be the best choice for starting class?

:^)

Someone redpill me on Curse Rotted Greatwood. Is there any lore behind this boss at all?

I still don't understand people trying to parry my UGS.

Especially since you can still wear a headpiece by equipping it after dipping your head in wax

People have to start practicing somewhere

The only greatshield I don't break in a single roar is havel's and then I just do: .

Apparently not if you use Deep Protection before ToD. The yellow buff just disappears but it still procs.

you nigger
I was trying to ironflesh

Were these things:

1) made by Oceiros
2) the dragon descendant "man-serpents" referred to on the dragon greatshield (these could also be the primordial serpents?)
3) guys who really like baddragon.com

What pisses me off is I watch videos on parrting, I try EVERY type of weapon, and I still only do the partial parry. Shit pisses me off to no end. I've tried way before the attack, during the windup, and during the attack... Nothing.

>Crescent Moon Sword
>Darkmoon Bow
>no Moon shield
I mean, I guess Sacred Bloom is alright...

>pic
how can i find pictures like this?
i believe i've seen similar images with chosen undead and havel the rock

>Someone redpill me on Curse Rotted Greatwood. Is there any lore behind this boss at all?

Yes.

MOUNDS.

>why do people try to parry in PvP?
ftfy. Onehanding your weapon with anything but a medium shield or greatshield is a big flashing neon sign saying exactly what you're going to do. I love getting those free partially charged R2s right in their face though.

They pumped the tree full of curses, and it became a monster. The Evangelists came down to purify the area. That's about it, really.

I used to make entire drawings out of nothing but triangles

git gud

As if that stops a greatshield and estoc.

medium shields suck at parrying now
small shields have faster startup
parrying specific shields like buckler and target shield have okay startup, but long duration and recovery
caestus/katana parry are the fastest startup

Isn't that just 3d modelling?

They're the Man Serpents of Sen, the Nameless King

Do you get anything as a host when players die? Like concords? I wanna try this out.