/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

revoltingrat.tumblr.com/post/144076571563/jillyshears-sing-with-me-a-song-of-conquest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the thread I support, because the other two blindly copied the "cheating" gimmick in the links, when we aren't even talking about that topic anymore.

So anyway, what do you guys think of Chrom as a character? As a main Lord?

Truth, I'll stand by this one.

thanks desu

It's only logical. The SelenaXTakumi thread has no posters, and the other one is already starting their shitposting.

Cute!

#
That's unlikely. Jakob respects Flora, at the very least, so he wouldn't've been sour to her.
Nor would he'd've ever been sour towards Corrin. Or even Felicia, in Flora's presence. Gunter, well, who knows.
Jakob doesn't really mind the Nohr royalty either, who were the only other visiters, so Flora wouldn't have seen him like he normally is often, if at all, before the game begins.

Also, # has a very good point. Remember all those awesome times Jakob made Flora so extremely happy just by having a conversation with her? Me either, because they didn't exist.

She's just a lonely girl who was a forced hostage. She assumed she'd never hitch the prince she had feelings for, and Gunter was far too old for her, so she latched onto the only other male she saw regularly, and thought of how kind and sweet he was to Corrin.

The End.

All of male Corrin's hairstyles look like shit except for the super-short short spiky one.

They tried their hardest to make mamui look cute.

revoltingrat.tumblr.com/post/144076571563/jillyshears-sing-with-me-a-song-of-conquest
I fucking love the Conquest version of this song.

I want to force feed mushrooms to Jakob until he vomits.

Male Corrin has the potential to look cute, he just got the short end of the stick when it comes to hairstyles.

Will Treehouse kill the cuck meme for good, or only make it worse?

I love Charlotte

He's cute enough for Soleil. I'd say that's pretty cute.

And Charlotte loves your money and/or high social status

I don't find Charlotte very attractive, but I like her backstory and her "need to hide my power level" gimmick, it's a nice twist on a character who could have been in danger of being a simple gold-digger cliche also gameplay and story integration gives me a boner.

Kind of unrelated, but is there a list anywhere of all the quotes that the Conquest characters can say during that scene? Kinda pisses me off that it's only the characters who are in your team for the previous chapter who get to say something.

Time for some discussion: if you could bring back a mechanic from an older FE game for use in a new game, which one would you bring back?
If it's OP, find a way to nerf it

I'd love to see Canto back.

Not a mechanic, but I want some of the low HP skills to make a comeback. Awakening is okay but I hate that it's locked to DLC.

Kanpeki~
Kanpeki~

I will always be here

bump