/nintyg/: Sexy Squids Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /loz/, /ywg/, /ssbg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」5 Days Remaining in the Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle: humblebundle.com/friends-of-nintendo-3ds-wiiu
「!」Squid Sisters amiibo announced: youtube.com/watch?v=wxkKUbNnXKE
「!」New My Nintendo rewards! L I T E R A L L Y nothing!: nintendoeverything.com/new-my-nintendo-rewards-live-in-north-america-and-europe/
「!」Zelda U is Zelda U/NX now. More info at E3. twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/725224510694240256
「!」Map Pack #2 coming to Fire Emblem Fates: siliconera.com/2016/05/04/new-fire-emblem-fates-map-pack-2-dlc-coming-week/
「!」Natsume is bringing the first 3DS Kunio Kun game to the west: nintendoeverything.com/natsume-localizing-river-city-tokyo-rumble-on-3ds/
「!」Atlus localizing TMS#FE: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-comments-on-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fes-western-version-atlus-is-localizing/
「!」Fed Force news: nintendoeverything.com/metroid-prime-federation-force-delayed-launches-aug-19-na-sept-2-eu/
「!」SMT IV: Final releasing in the west as SMT IV: Apocalypse: gematsu.com/2016/04/shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-coming-americas-summer
「!」Corpse Party 3DS releasing this Summer: gematsu.com/2016/04/corpse-party-pc-launches-april-25-3ds-version-coming-north-america-summer

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/sb9sPXQD
Wii U - pastebin.com/VYTiadN6

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-v8.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, nx will be VR, usa #1" and things alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastcontinue.com/3ds/n3ds-upcoming-super-famicom-games-prepaid-card-announced/
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/1F32-0000-023A-B7B5
youtube.com/watch?v=p5l5FA3iac4
youtube.com/watch?v=RV5jJrv2kjY
nintendoeverything.com/amazon-final-fantasy-iii-for-11-and-other-discounts-for-square-enix-ds-games/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1th

thelastcontinue.com/3ds/n3ds-upcoming-super-famicom-games-prepaid-card-announced/

Japan getting a bunch of Super Famicom games on the N3DS.

>no fun nostalgia pandering for NoA

any word on a picross 3D 2 release in NA?

Preorders when?

No More Heroes 3 for NX
and hopefully Senran Kagura 3 for NX too

Swords & Soldiers II
B0L66G4Q5HR7JG89

One last Humble mamma Bundle code from last thread still not used

here you mamma go

None

>grasshopper game for NX
>it's contact 2

Fuck you I'm out this thread. This was some staged shit. Rainell, I'm blaiming you

I swear to god if I see an owl in the CoroCoro leak for Pokemon S&M...

How do I add more grip to the circlepad of my 3ds? A bit of masking tape works for a moment, but just slides off soon.

Isn't that just some fanart they found on deviantart or something anyway

can i add more music than what was originally in the game and still have it be available in selection menus for said music ingame?
example: midgar stage in smash has two tracks, if i add a third will that show up in the list ingame?

Let this thread live.

>not Liberation Maiden 2

If you added a third one, how would the game know how to access it? It seems pretty hardcoded.

i don't know which is why i'm asking, surely someone's tried it
thought maybe the menus simply detected the tracks that were there for each stage and loaded a button to edit frequency, etc. for each one it detects

well try and find out
i doubt it works but try it anyway

Is it tomorrow? I can't wait for roothoot

No this splatoon thread is fucking trash

Anyone interested in playtesting my newest level:

Brittle Barracks
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/1F32-0000-023A-B7B5

If you think something is broken, unfair, or stupid please let me know.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5l5FA3iac4

>when the autism gets too mamma deep

Also retail version coming to Wii U June 17th, $29.99 wow another wii u game for this year mamma mia

>memecraft is nintendo's biggest third party support right now

papa pia

Anyone have a picture with all of the Wii U games worth playing? Bought a Wii U for literally nothing on CL.

Is this game worth getting on the 3DS and does it have online multiplayer? Also is the boxing mini-game as fun as it looks?

how can you get the wiiu version on the 3ds?

I just posted the image of the Wii U one as it was the first which came up.

how can you have an intelligent conversation in a general for babies

Anyone for some Tri Force Heroes? Can't find anyone and I need to do the time trials in the first area. Just turn on your 3DS!

Anyone know if the SteamWorld Heist DLC is worth getting?

delete this shit thread and make a real one

hello

>extra levels
yes

>tagging /ssbg/
Very epic.

What's wrong with that? They're dead.

Shut up Chazo.

Not even him. Just tell me what's wrong with adding /ssbg/ 's tag to here.

bump

They don't wanna move here, it's just the same retard starting up shit, same with /ink/.

Why was the tag added then?

Because some retard made the thread too, notice how he both tagged ssbg and made a Splatoon OP.

Why aren't you replying to me?

It's the "not giving out (You)s" meme, but I guess you're okay.

Too difficult and too maze-like with no clear direction where to go. You need to either add a ton of arrows, or comments saying "this is one of 4+ optional paths," or something. Also, there seems to be only 1 coin key but 2 separate sets of red coin doors, so I got softlocked in the room with the second red key door and no way out due to the one-way entrance and being unable to see the room until you're already inside it. My third death was from a time-out because of how maze-like this is. At the beginning, the player's first death will be a jumpscare. You move forward, the only direction you can go, and that instantly causes a death by the sudden appearance of a bomb. That's not fun, that's just stupid. My second death was due to camera fuckery. The second note block jump sometimes results into dying to bullet bills off-screen where you can't see them. Sometimes the camera follows you up enough to see the bullet bills before or after you jump on the note blocks, sometimes it doesn't.

Just got soft-locked again with a spring in a tight place and had to restart the entire level after reaching the midpoint. Fuck this. This level isn't fun at all. You took a good idea and executed it poorly.

Shitty laptop with shitty dolls. Who do you think are you, gor?

Today is a good day

the new chinpokomon takes place in mexico

better bring your water filters and cop bribe money

>meme powered giraffe
Please tell me this is fake

Post your Nintendos
uwu

I A M S O S O R R Y S O O N I S W E A R ! ! ! !

youtube.com/watch?v=RV5jJrv2kjY

>mfw pige doesn't """""get""""" Zelda games

ohhh kay i know its shit but you can kinda read the titles... i dont currently have photoshop and had to find a way to make it a png without it... its a shitty workaround and if anyone knows of a better way thats not some shady foreign site that would be amazing. until then this is the best i can do (for now)

again sorry. its missing some VC and other shit but most of it is there. ill try to get Ps soon and finish it but until then this is what i got

hmu on discord senpai

Where did you get softlocked with a trampoline?

What?

i thought ninty was comfy

it is. also a little birdy told me list incoming

Greetings true and honest.

>implying I'd ever but a laptop

lets see your ambio collection

does anyone has a hyrule warriors code to give?

↑↑↓↓←→←→B A

inb4 my special caracters break Veeky Forums

HYRU-L3XW-ARR1-0R5X

Ruse my nigga.

Is this bait?

NAHF-AM1T-5L3G-1TY0

New thread time?

not this time

WII U MORE LIKE WEW
Ok here's the first version, someone check the eShop games because I know we missed a few.

Why did you reccomend games like splatoon or w101 which are overpriced mobile games?

Add Runbow to eShop, it's mamma good.

Yeah it's in the notes at the bottom.

nintendoeverything.com/amazon-final-fantasy-iii-for-11-and-other-discounts-for-square-enix-ds-games/
Remember DS games are going out of print.

Star Fox Zero in retail
Star Fox Guard in retail
Minecraft in either eShop or retail your choice (retail version is coming)
Dr. Luigi in eShop
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Runbow in eShop
Mini Mario amiibo Challenge in eShop (maybe add a note saying its mamma free)
Lost Reavers in eShop
Mutant Mudds Super Challenge in eShop
Super Mario 64 in VC
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3 in VC (has all the e-Reader levels, even the ones exclusive to Japan)
Paper Mario 64 in VC
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time in VC
Super Mario Kart in VC
Super Mario Galaxy in VC
Super Mario Galaxy 2 in VC
Minish Cap in VC
Ocarina of Time in VC
WarioWare Inc: Mega Microgames in VC
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones in VC
Kirby's Return to Dream Land in VC
Kirby Super Star in VC
Punch-Out!! (Wii) in VC
Metroid Prime Trilogy in VC
Sin & Punishment in VC
Sin & Punishment 2 in VC
Golden Sun in VC
Xenoblade Chronicles in VC
Pandora's Tower in VC

Mamma fuckin mia look I did your goddamn job for you

>Silent Green
What did he mean by this?

1R3A-LLYD-0NTK-N0W

>Is this bait?
no i am legit interested in what amiibo you have. just cause i meme spelled doesnt mean i was b8ing

>Super Mario Galaxy in VC
>Super Mario Galaxy 2 in VC
are those VC? i thought you could only get them retail? (the wii emulator retailq games dont count for this list or other games like AC city folk, lonks xbow train, and galaxy 1 & 2 would be on there)

They are both VC yes.

hm. cool.

They're not. It's not VC.

Add DK64 and Paper Mario to the VC section
>where the FUCK is N64 VC

its not complete its really just a better version of theres a big ass to do list which (i think) finish vc is on. i.e. the template games.

Will Flygon get a Mega tomorrow /nintyg/???

>DK64
>good

mamma mia

it's got a better metacritic score than 90% of the Wii U exclusives on that list. : ^ )

That is because listanon sucks and its not a recommended list. The list is a lie to dupe you.

Hello guys, I have a question.

I need to check my old Puzzle & Dragons Z receipt. I bought it back on February 2015, at launch, and the receipt had a code to unlock a relic. However, since the purchase happened more than 12 months ago I can't see the receipt.

Is there a way to check up on that receipt? I mailed the Nintendo support but they said I'd have to call them on phone... wich I can't do because I don't live in Jesusland.

why didn't you use the code immediately?

Damn looking at this hurts. Ps4 literally has fuck tons more games, and I'm not even being a memer or anything, I'm being honest.
Fucking Nintendo and using old hardware, gimmicks, shitty architecture/whatever causes ports to be tough to do.

yoshi ww is so comfy

that's a baby game
play a real game like call of duty

Back then I used it. I had a lot of fun with the game, and to be honest I wasn't even playing it anymore other than playing some random Mario stages every now and then.

Then a few weeks ago I replaced my memory stick and had to redownload my stuff. I decided to redownload P&D then I remembered about the code thing.

To be honest I don't really mind not having the code anymore, but if there's a way to recover it, It'd be nice.

But that's made for teenagers who fucked your mom. Be a real man and play some Kirby Triple Deluxe.

>new 3ds system update
MORE STABILITY

>Kirby Triple Deluxe
Shitty boss fights. Shitty graphics. Shitty sucking gimmick.
Nice.
>Doesn't do shit to a9lh
Lmao

Like, less recoil?

i'm still on rxTools and have no clue how to change CFWs

Just copy paste everything,,,