pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/AnimeCombos
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2rIW4IUcsdC1ge8NO-8C3Zd6gv3tuFxJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0qz4IueljAa
youtube.com/watch?v=kYCW0Dfixv4
youtube.com/watch?v=vN9YlThJ7I8
eventhubs.com/imagegallery/2016/apr/24/rejected-v-skill-and-v-triggers-street-fighter-5/4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the deepest/most complex fighting game and why?

Someone see me in V

Official /fgg/ pairings
Karin x Birdie
Rashid x Cammy
Ingrid x Boxer
Makoto x Dee Jay
Sakura x Sean
Chun Li x Mike
Ibuki x Dudley
Vanessa x Seth
Mai x Banderas
Athena x Heavy D
Kula x Lucky Glauber
Blue Mary x Duck King
Whip x K'
King x Mukai
Hinako x Nelson
Leona x Krizalid
Mature x Zero (Clone)
Vice x Zero (Original)
Moe x Richard
Miu x Silber
Hotaru x Butt
Alex x Ryu

Does anyone have a movelist for 4th Strike SF3?

Sniff Fighter V

It's okay that SFV is a shit game because it's balanced around being a shit game

We could actually discuss this,but fuck it lets just call the opposition fags and not actually argue.

Garou and Revelator

I think people are taking what he said in the interview out of context too. He said he was winning things with Gief at WNF and at online at his home PC because he could react better to things. And that is why his Gief wasn't working out on other tournaments. He didn't complain or cry about it (anymore than other Gief players at least), he gave up and switched to Alex instead. Now let's go back to making fun of him for things that actually happened, like getting eliminated early with Alex when 2 other Alex players got further than him and not being confident enough to play with his pocket Ryu that he has been practicing for a while when PR Rog brought out his pocket Ryu just fine.

Why do people say SFV has 8 frames of delay?

*shoves face into her armpit*
*inhales deeply*
*cums in pants*
Approved!

Anyone wanna play something on Fightcade?

I'll play whatever you want.

There is nothing to actually discuss. The frame data of SFV is the way it is currently because Capcom took into account the input delay. American's are bitching and moaning just to bitch and moan. Typical behavior. The people complaining don't understand game design.

He probably doesn't want to stray away from using grapplers.

That's obviously not true. Why would Capcom give characters 7 frame dashes?

PLEASE SIGN UP WITH YOUR CFN ID!

This will be the beginning of regional tournaments with fggvo. By US I'm extending it to Canada as well. Also to make things easier you have to check in before the tournament starts so we don't have a bunch of no shows like last time. Check ins will start 30 minutes before the tournament starts so please be aware. I will post a notice on here, /fgg/vo steam group and the PSN community so keep your eyes open for it. Any other questions about the tournament are welcome.

Here's the sign up page:
challonge.com/AnimeCombos

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo

PSN Community:
Fighting Games General

Last Tournament Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2rIW4IUcsdC1ge8NO-8C3Zd6gv3tuFxJ

*sniff delayed by 8f*
I'll sniff them later.

You should check out his Twitter.

>IT'S FINE BECAUSE CAPCOM KNOWS ABOUT IT
Literally the dumbest argument I've ever heard

because 7 8 9

They did.

His name is Nash.

holy shit guys, my gf just broke up with me for playing guilty gear... she left this on my voicemail
its over
vocaroo.com/i/s0qz4IueljAa

because some eurofag made a video about it
youtube.com/watch?v=kYCW0Dfixv4

When people started blaming his loss on the game's input lag on twitter he just went with it.

But at WNF and at Dreamhack Austin was literally the same thing, because Alex Valle didn't disable v-sync at all during WNF, meaning the input lag was exactly the same 7.3f.

Now if he plays with v-sync forced off at home, then its his fucking damn problem, because the game was designed around the 7.3f input lag, and that's how its played at tournaments.

>ITS OK WHEN CAPCOM DOES IT

i wonder how much delay KOF14 will have

at least SFV looks better

input lag will kill this general

>goober

It's fine if it was intended,but the community is with in their right to discuss/debate/bitch about it.
Yet at the same time you're just gonna throw at accusations of the opposition of bein dumb and not know better

He said he has been practicing a pocket Ryu (and I've seen him playing Ryu from his earliest SFV streams so it's a lot of practice already) but is not confident in it yet, but Rog who hasn't played Ryu at tournaments either just brought it out on Dreamhack.

Smash 4

Why did Ryu's overhead get slower from 3S > SFIV > SFV?

It's amazing how Mike Z will spell this shit out to people and they still won't understand.

Reminder that Alucard is our guy.

>When people started blaming his loss on the game's input lag on twitter he just went with it.
Which is funny as fuck since in that same interview he blamed the fact that he is slow to learn new games or something like that.

NOW YOU GUYS FUCKING KNOW WHY KENS RUN AND NASH DASH IS FUCKING UNPUNISHABLE.
FUCK THIS SHITTY FUCKING GAME IM DROPPING IT FOR GOOBERS UNTIL CAPCOM DECIDES TO FIX THIS GODDAMN ISSUE I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THE GAME IS BALANCED AROUND IT ITS UNACCEPTABLE THAT YOU HAVE SHIT LIKE 1 FRAME TO REACT TO NASH DASH FUCK THIS SHITTY GAME

youtube.com/watch?v=vN9YlThJ7I8

Lowering the lag wouldn't do absolutely anything to help people react to things that they shouldn't be reacting and rather anticipating though.

If they reduce the lag, they would also have to adjust the whole frame data to match it, so Snake Eyez reactive footsies style would still get stuffed by the same things it does now.

Lmao still didn't answer my question

>/fgg/ literally NEVER mentions melty blood anymore

was that just a fad for the cool kids that think they know about fighting games

and why is Ryu's dash two frames faster in SFV? wow I can cherrypick too

Why is 8f input delay wrong if the game is balanced around it and makes online play more viable?

what
brick alone makes 20 posts a day about it even if literally no one else is talking about it at all

That's cool.

why does mike z always pop up when someone mentions netcode
do you have a have a shitty game for ggpo to work

Nash's dash isn't bullshit because of input delay nigga

Heres the catch buddy its 8 frames of lag offline in locals, street fighter online has literally more input lag then mortal kombat x. Youre looking at roughly 15-20 frames of input lag online, what a great game lmao.

The whole issue comes from retarded people not understanding the problem and complaining about the wrong thing like this faggot:
They should remove the lag to make the game feel faster and more responsive, and rebalance the frame data accordingly, not to change the balance. Things like Nash's dash and Ken's run would still remain impossible to react to as they were designed to be but the game would feel better.

Because they clearly wanted dashes to be more effective in this game. You people are asking dumb questions.

>Option A: Discuss melty blood on discord with other people who play the game
>Option B: Discuss melty blood on fgg where most people just watch streams and discuss what their favorite eceleb said

melty is dead af that's why

7 frames? Are you stupid?

Nash has a 17F dash that moves forward on the 8th, that's 9Fs to react with an 8F input delay.

what if they wanted overheads to be less effective?

Yeah nice passive aggressive comeback, so you mean that people are in their rights to bitch and moan, and yet other people are not entitled to retort?

Why would the input lag increase online if it is rollback based? Legit question, I don't know much about this.

because melty blood is trash for pedos

ANTi
@Anti
me
*super gold in SFV*
*still dont feel qualified to discuss Kens MUs*

you
> go 0-3 at locals
> try 2 tell Anti/Zero mario/sheiks MU spread

a 17f dash is already effective

Nash's dash for all intents and purposes is 9f startup

No, but clearly you are for constantly spouting "muh 7 frames" as if that means anything. Yes, Nash's dash is good. Cry me a river faggot.

Whatever, nobody knows what the fuck they are talking about, fuck this I'm out, fuck SFV and fuck the FGC too.

>what their favorite eceleb said
>implying any eceleb says anything about melty or even knows what it is

Because while he has terrible taste in fighting games, he does know a thing or two about the technical side of things.
Skullgirls for all it flaws is technically very good. The netcode is great, the game itself is very well optimized and it has all the features you would want, hitbox and frame data viewers, a lot of options to tweak etc.

It's all just me because Mike Z got me to take fighting games seriously so everything else is a downgrade in terms of quality assurance.

it's not input lag but it would take you longer to react to their moves

but 100ms is only 6 frames so it's not as extreme as 20 frames

too bad about that gameplay though huh

>mfw goofygoobers buy the same game 3 times to not find any matches
>mfw capcomcucks pay $60 for a beta to play with 8f input lag

he's dewing it

I did not imply that, I meant what I said mr tinfoil hat.

Post reactionary footsie style memes.

so this is why neutral in SFV feels like random guessing?

Yeah that's bullshit, there's barely any difference when v-sync is on

Remember when mike z said he'll put ggpo netcode to +R? He's truly a jew.

this input lag issue is legit gonna kill the game lmao, knowing capcom id honestly either A. Learn guilty gear B. Just switch to a different genre if youre so hellbent on learning the only other alive fighting game

lmao fucking retard.

That nice but its not what everyone is throwing a huge fit about, they are bitching that stuff is impossible to react to because of the lag, not that the game feels irresponsible.

They literally want to be able to react to Ken's run, and most of the stuff in the game that shouldn't be reacted to.

EIGHT FRAMES

Nash Chun Ryu etc etc. Delay is a problem people are too busy hating snake eyes and dieminion to admit it

Things like running bear grab and Birdie's dive were clearly balanced around the lag, would be easy as fuck to react to them with less lag, and for non light or EX rbg it kinda is already. So that plus what Mike Z said about Ryu's overhead and I'd say that they indeed designed Nash to have a fast as fuck dash. More evidence: the fact that he has a kinda slow walk speed (so dashing around is supposed to be his main way of movement) and the fact that his original v-skill was supposed to be an air-dash:

eventhubs.com/imagegallery/2016/apr/24/rejected-v-skill-and-v-triggers-street-fighter-5/4/

So when designing him they were already thinking about a character with high speed dashes.

imagine if king of fighters or guilty gear had 8 frames of input lag

>mash jab
>randomly dash up throw
>"footsies"

It will only be an issue if the community turns it into one, and by that I mean completely fabricating an issue where there is none just for the sake of doing it.

So they would pretty much be killing competitive fighting games just because.

The game isn't broken or anything, quite the contrary, its working as intended.

>he's a karin shitter

predictable tbqhwy

Guilty Gear already has 5

BASED
A
S
E
D

RONNIE
O
N
N
I
E

gief's bear grab is shit
birdie's dolphin dive is at least a usable gimmick

>literally unreactable dash up whatever is as intended
so it's kusoge

The point is probably to make dashes/runs much better, maybe to take pieces they like from animu or what ever.
Our top priority is to spread the word around and develop counterplay.
If this becomes too much of an issue, we should talk to combofiend at around evo/cpt finals, and we can get it reworked in sf5:second edition or whatever.
We gotta deal with it and learn to grow up.
I say this as a person who doesn't really like the lag.
At the same time both sides have points to argue and just calling people dumb americans or capcucks is stupid.
>greentext

That is what I said, retarded people are complaining about the input lag because "waahhh, I can't react to stuff the designers didn't want me to react to!", Capcom is gonna ignore then because they're using a stupid argument (and because Capcom of course). We should be complaining instead because the game feels slower and unresponsive, and that is the reason there should be discussion about this, not balance.

How Capcom is handling the current state of SFV is literally unacceptable.
Imagine if CS:GO had 8 frames of lag.
No one would take it seriously. It would die as a competitive game within a week. No one would ever consider it esport-worthy.

Wouldn't be if they reduced the lag.

And considering how hard it is to react to it coming out right now, imagine if they lowered its start-up to match the decreased input lag.

Why is it that American top players complain about the dumbest shit? Every single game it's something, no matter it's KoF, GG, or SF.

Daily I want Tekken 7 reminder.

>Touhou

That reminds me. Does anyone want to play ULiL?

>drawfag plays karin

not surprised

>imagine if king of fighters or guilty gear had 8 frames of input lag
why imagine when you can live the dream
now sfv players can feel at home in xrdr by letting you set any delay you want

Nash's dash shits on both Chun's and Ryu's. As Capcom intended. The delay isn't a problem.

SF4 and GG have 5~ frames of input lag. That's 75ms. That's a quarter of the way under 1/10th of a second. With 8 frames you are at 120ms, which is roughly the same *above* 1/10th a second.

Now factor in controller/stick input lag and monitor refresh rate input lag and tell me that difference actually matters (and in case you're going to be a snarky little shit, it doesn't fucking matter)

Funny how literally no one had noticed the input lag until Snake Eyez came out and said it existed and people were praising SFV's gameplay over and over until this whole twitter drama thing.

Truly a wonder.

>gief's bear grab is shit
Stupendous and itazan use the light one all the time, specially after st.lk, and I've seen them use the ex sometimes too.