/OPTCG/ One Piece Treasure Cruise General'n

New Raidboss'n Edition

Previous thread'n: >Pastebin, read before posting
pastebin.com/XrPVYzbz
READ THIS FUCKING PASTEBIN IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP'N!

>Quick Links'n
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/

>/optcg/ Friend Code List Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains'n. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread'n.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet'n
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS'N (GLOBAL)
>[04/26-05/10] Caimi and Hachi's Takoyaki Stand
>[05/10-05/24] Arlong's Sun Pirate Fortnight
>[05/03-05/10] Perv-salom's Fortnight
>[05/10-05/17] Smoker's Fortnight
>[05/17-05/24] Newkama Fortnight
>[05/24-05/31] Tsuru's Fortnight
>[05/03-05/09] Skillup Event
>[05/17-05/23] FP Recruit Event
>[05/17-05/23] X2 Super Success
>[05/10-05/17] Kid Luffy/Ace/Sabo Limited RR Event
>[05/12-05/13] CLASH'N! Heracles'n Raid

*Replay Adventure Event schedule'n
>[05/10-05/14] Kimono Strawhats' Fortnight
>[05/14-05/18] Halloween I Fortnight
>[05/18-05/22] Halloween II Fortnight

EVENTS'N (JP/EZMODE)
>[05/03-05/17] Ivankov Female Hormones Fortnight
>[05/05-05/12] Afro Luffy Fortnight
>[05/05-05/12] Kimono Strawhats 2 Fortnight
>[05/05-05/12] Sit on my Face Waifu Fortnight
>[05/10-05/11] Restaurant Le Crap
>[05/12-05/15] Legend Law 72 Hour Sugo

First for Heracles isn't worth farming.

>Legend Law

Oh fuck... I know what I'm saving my gems for

First for I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

xth for Storm Pirates is a filthy slut that will do anything for gems

>an actually good fortnight
>fortnight rush
>heracles'n raid now

I can already hear the screams of the gems I have stocked up

>Legend law

i was going to save my gems for barto sugo but shit dude

why do you still have stocked up gems after the cp9 sugo

how should i socket absalom boys

I've got over 50 and I plan to gem every minute of Smoker, Arlong, and the Halloween islands

>SWS Zoro
>used for forests
>charge socket
Are you some kind of newstupid.

Does smoker's fortnight start the second x2 skill up ends? If so fuck.

>Storm Pirates still won't show me her box
Did one of you fucks tell her I was gonna post her box in the thread or something?

Like he's hard to get copies of

What should SWS Zoro have then smart guy?

That's a real shitty justification.

orb/heal

The real justification is I didn't really know what to put on him so I just put placeholders. If you think orb is smarter I'm going to shoot for that instead.

Thanks, responses like yours are why I posted the list in the first place

They have the potential to make actually useful Tandems. This one for example is one of the best I've seen, but if they could put it on some usable units...
>deals small damage to all enemies
>heals for 1200
>boosts attack by 1.2x for the reminder of the turn

The skillup ends as soon as Onward Captain ends, but it starts back up during the next event so just hold them for like a week

CD reduction socket only works once so it is pretty much useless in long-running battles like forests.

Most forest teams are rainbow teams and they don't contain any orb-controller. Orb and heal sockets are very valuable to get those matching orbs and to stall safer/longer.

Oh so that wasn't a typo!
Maybe they want to be generous and give us the skillup chance while the fortnight thing happens?

Thanks to the advice friend

That's what it seems like and it'll be so helpful to speed up socketing on some units if I don't have to hold them for a future event

>2 G3 caps=x9
>2 Ivankov caps +tandem= 2.75x2.75x1.2= 9.075
Not worth it by a long shot

Got 4 golden chests please take them.

393 440 731

>orb/heal
You trolling piece of shit.

Would it be possible to pull off Mihawk forest with an all-PSY team?

Tapping

Just try it's free

Sorry was having dinner, tapping now

You're a fucking retard.

Guys!

What do I put on my absalom for sockets!

Charge/lock

If you use em it will be on a black beard str team

Autoheal and rcv boost but only 3/5

3 chests left

He is asking on what to put on his, not what's currently on your shitty absalom.

>two rayray books in the same run

He's pretty garbage overall so why not put garbage sockets on him

Anything other than despair and lock is a utter waste of sockets. Stop pushing the auto heal and orb meme. No one is gonna fall for it.

you still here?

Am now. Tapping.

request sent

Thanks for keys.

same

thank you based OP

i need you to put up your marcos

I'm and I just put up my Marco, I haven't asked to be put on the list though so we might not be friends

>haven't bothered with the barrel tapping since January
>still sitting on 170 keys I'll probably never bother to use

why did they make this feature so useless?

why did they have to make Porc island cost stamina?

are you actually farming the current fortnights? what for

got you now

turtle time in 2 hours and still need more 439 803 179

Tapping

thanks for the cola

You people sure it's not a fuck-up from Global?
I'm not trusting them at this point.

Is it a good idea to feed my Atk Cotton Candy to my Inthawk?

Yes, as long as there isn't any RCV candy in there.

>rushing through the latest few islands to get the Thousand Sunny before my time is filled with the rush of good fortnights
>on last chapter of Water Seven
Jesus fuck, this chapter kicked my dick in three times so far. Is this where the story actually gets challenging and you can't fly by with your basic slasher team?

I actually fed him one rcv before

Out.
Now.

beli exp and porcs/turtles/books in general, but that's besides the point

problems with Porc Island

1) costs stamina to run
2) you are not even guaranteed a porc drop
2.5) even if you get a porc drop, getting an evolved drop has an even smaller chance
3) Before you say "but who gives a shit about 5 stamina" let me remind you that you only get porcs;if you get it evolved, good for you. But if you get unevolved ones, you need to evolve them first.
4) To evolve 1 porc, you need 2 baby turtles, and 1 pony/penguin/hermit crab. To get these, you need to run a 15 stamina turtle island, and a 10 stamina evolver island. You are not guaranteed a drop on neither of them, especially with the evo islands.
5) you cannot stock up on turtles or penguins from the fortnight islands either, since you generally get 2 turtles for every porc, and 1 penguin for every ~7-10 porcs.
6) meanwhile you get like 20 porcs/week just by running fortnight isles, and you even get baby turtles with it

Tl;dr: Using 3 keys to do 1 run of porc island where you either don't get a drop, or you need to spend like 25-40+ stamina to evolve ONE PORC is a complete waste of time and stamina.

tl;dr of tl;dr: porc island is shit

Is there a point to porc island now that we have coloured turtle times every friday?
Just use up a stamina bar or two every friday and you're set. PSY is the only colour we don't have yet.

Even turtle times are completely unnecessarry after you pass plvl 150

>Turtle times are completely unnecessary
Maybe if you don't want to MAX your units

yeah, because you never pull more units or farm new fortnights/raids
are you actually retarded

I completely agree. I'm honestly always surprised when people here are always talking about turtle times so often. The only turtle times I've run recently were yellow turtle times, since they're so rare. I haven't run a single Friday one since they began, and I haven't done the Monday one in so long, I don't even remember when. My stamina always being used getting important skillbooks or farming story characters. Don't even know where people find the time for turtle times.

Elder turtles are awesome, but pigs > the remaining turtles, and pigs drop so easily during fortnights.

No big deal, just feed him to Enel and then pull another one.

Good luck m8

Have you only maxed your memehawk?

THE REAL MVP

Why?

What a god.

Max Healing Enel

>known cheater
>mvp

How is he a known cheater?

>65000000 bounty
>MVP

>6.5 million bounty
He doesn't even care about Rankings that much

Does anyone here have PURP SCURP on their friends list? I'd like to know how much bounty I have. I haven't been playing a lot recently and I'm not sure if I've missed one or not.

How many times do you guys clear a turtle rush?

Does the killing order interfere on my drops?

You have 8 million

no
no

How often will rankings come back?

Thanks.

Also, when do you guys think that the colosseum will hit the game? Really wanting some skullbooks.

Who the fuck knows man. The fact that we're out of specific content like Zephyr or SW Batch means we're really getting fucked over.

Because he's normally first in rankings with numbers it would be impossible to reach otherwise

Any proof of that? Never really noticed

Not without a ranking board being up currently

I used to think that people with absurdly high scores were cheaters as well, but on some of them you can get some really high numbers with Mr.4. After i learned about that i stopped removing people on the damage ones.
I actually have never noticed that guy to be a cheater but then again, i haven't been paying attention for a while.
On the other hand you'd think that if you cheat on some you'd cheat on all to get the gems and +1mil bounty.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't cheat. He's never been that far from me.

>on some of them
He's outranked my entire friends list every ranking I can remember and the gap between his scores and people like GUP who's normally pretty high is usually an enormous one

>meme
Holy shit. Stop posting if you don't know what you're doing.

Whatever dude. Like I said, I haven't noticed it myself. We can't know for sure until there's a new ranking.

I'm almost at the point where i have too many bind and silence sockets on some teams. Although I do think that auto healing is pretty much useless for most things and I'd rather have matching orbs or damage reduction after bind/silence/cooldowns.

Whatever dude. Like I said, don't call cheaters mvp and bring this general lower than it normally is these days

GUP doesn't even have G3 or any Legends you retard. How do you expect him to get broken scores.

Well according to broken scores can be acquired with Mr. 4 but you probably couldn't read his post with all that cock in your face

Am I missing something or is his special rather weird?

At first I thought: "Well, 9 fixed damage to stuff like turtles might be nice" but now I think that turtles are either a) no danger for my team or b) not that difficult to take down with other units.

Yeah orb/heal in general is less useful than bind/despair/cd. But heal in some teams (slasher, SW Shanks, forest) and orb in forest teams are important.

I hate it when they call heal a meme. It shows that they are too lazy to think for themselves and understand how different team works for different situations.

Heal is not a meme. Orb boost is.

No, the retarded idea that lvl 1 orb boost is 20 fucking percent while all other levels add only 1 or 2 percent more is the true meme. Who thought that horseshit up?

Lv.1 orb is fucking nice. Anything higher than that is a waste of socket slot.

there is other thing than turtle that have high defense and even for turtle thats a nice thing to have since you can clear really fast
his special is probably the best one for dmg/turn