>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UScsme8didI
imgur.com/a/MVLG1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did FromSoft really think the +1 estus when a phantom is killed was a great idea? At least make it 2.

>still waiting

Feels so fucking good.

PICKLE PEE

nth for why does Gwyndolin have snake legs

It is 2, though. If you're the host.

I still want to know why I sometimes get free estus recharges from killing every single enemy I see.

imagine sticking your finger between those

Anybody wants a Blue Sentinel pvp stream? I can do it afk.

Of course, the host gets everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Why do people say Das2 isn't canon?
Is it just denial or do they genuinely believe this?

I have some ideas. Tell me how shitty they are.

>Estus Flask may only be used after not taking damage for five seconds
>Warriors of Sunlight allows for two summons. Neither summon have access to their Estus Flask and will receive healing upon Host's use of theirs
>Non-Warriors of Sunlight are allowed one summon with half their available Estus Flask charges rounded down
>If a summoned phantom is defeated by an invader, they may not be summoned again until the host or invader is killed
>Blue Sentinels will only be called to the world of a player who does not have any summons with them. This will not prevent summoning after they have been called into the game. If someone is traveling with their summon and the summon dies to an invader, they will be highly prioritized to have a Sentinel summoned to their world very quickly.
>Darkmoon Blades will use their Blue Eye Orb to invade successful invaders (particularly Rosaria's Fingers members) and will invade in any area regardless of where the Orb is used (assuming the character has discovered the area). The more invasions a player has performed successfully without being killed by a Darkmoon, the more highly prioritized they will be. If someone is good enough to kill 100 players in invasions without being killed by a Darkmoon, it wouldn't be surprising to have them being invaded by multiple Darkmoons. The guilty always pay the price eventually.
>Aldrich Faithful's domain extends to Cathedral of the Deep and is not "deactivated" by defeating The Deacons of the Deep/Aldrich, otherwise unchanged.
>Farron's Watchdogs will be summoned regardless of level in case of an intruder. The summon will be scaled to the host's level (similar to the way a summon will be with the password feature). Additionally should the player kill the Wolf, they will be hunted throughout the rest of the game in a similar way a member of Rosaria's Fingers may be marked by the Darkmoon Blades if they get 25-30 successful unpunished invasions

>60 strength Butcher Knife
Nobody sees it coming

>Put down red sign after pontiff with my pure faith build planning to oneshot people with sunlight spear after parrys
>Guy that summons me is twohanding white hair talisman
>He keeps chugging estus whenever I dodge his grab.

Why fucking summon red soapstones if you're going to be a little cheating bitch?

>An aldrich faithful shows up
>Goes for me instead of the cheating host.

>host slides
>can't enter fog

I AM SO SORRY

Gwyn fucked snek monster
Snek monster had baby
oh fuck this is bad
i know i'll lock him up behind illusionary wall
you're totally a bad ass dude, you're protector of the night, fucking batman, guilty pay the price and shit, i'm totally not making this up as i go
really dad?
yeah. I just have to hide you behind illusions so the bad guys don't find you

youtube.com/watch?v=UScsme8didI

>summoned as a blue
>save host from certain death
>he cheers at you

>tfw

Alright I'm in love with this game and think it's a fantastic way to end the series but I'm irked by a lot of the fucking bullshit that has no reason to exist
My biggest fucking gripe however is
It's so fucking hard to fashionsouls in this god damn game because every piece of armor is heavy as fucking hell, Havel's is dogshit this time around but necessary which irks me to no end, FAP is alright but it can't carry everything
All the +1 and +2 rings are terrible improvements and some don't even need to exist. Because Darkwood Grain ring REALLY needs a better version of itself
God it drives me fucking crazy, I can't make any good combos because BKGA weighs 18 so I'm fucked right there and then armor is out of control
Fuck I can't get over this god damn shit

L-lets try again?

What even causes the inability to enter the fog gate? Is it a connection issue or a bug? Because MAN does it make me feel like shit.

I feel this host's pain.
90% of people can't join my fights but I can join someone else's fight just fine.

Host, if you're reading this, please restart your game.

Why didn't Nameless King just kick the shit out of Gwyn instead of letting him exile him? He's clearly the most powerful character we've met in souls.

>99 luck bandito knight

no one sees it coming

I'm planning on making a punching build. Any tips/recommendations you guys have?
Also plan on using some pyromancy, but just the closer ranged stuff like fire surge great combustion and sacred flame.
Also is carthus beacon viable at all?

The gwyn we met was a literal hollowed down version with barely a fraction of his former power.

Gwyn in his prime was probably a far, far fiercer foe.

>lots of vigor
>caestus
>weapon art
>L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1LL1L1L1L1L1L1

Not like we fought Gwyn at his prime either.
Plus, Nameless still lost the war.

>99str/99end spear
no one sees it cumming

someone wanna help me fight the crystal sorcerer boss? i'm on a sorcerer playthrough and he's causing me a lot of trouble. SL34

There's no point for NK to kill Gwyn.

Or perhaps he still respected Gwyn as a father.

>tfw when NK bid farewell to his feathered dragon companion

>just watched all four seasons of house of cards after ignoring it for the longest time, and now i have to wait for s5

how do i luck/hollow bleed build? i get how it should look when fully leveled, but what's the process? get anri's SS asap and level luck? go quality and then start levelling luck? rush twinblades/carthus CS/CGS?

PC?

Because he lost the first time
Gwyn in his prime was a fucking monster who was shooting dragons down like it was no one's business
The Gwyn you kill is just a feeble frail old hollow man
NK either didn't know or didn't care
He lost the first time and that's all that matters

1.Don't like it desu

2. So like DaS1 healing or healing proportional to the host? Might make or break gank squads

3. Very much like this idea but I don't know how they would implement that without bugs sadly

4. Good idea desu

5. Good idea and make it affect Watchdogs too

6. Leave the hunt to Darkmoons desu but I like that idea.

ah yes sorry

Go anything then respec to the build whenever.

Play quality until you reach the profaned coal and then respec to luck.

more like boyfriend amirite

Engage with running L1 or R1.

Do not attack from that twice with L1.

Do not try to engage with roll attacks, you'll end up making a fool out of yourself. You can do this in PvE though.

Backstep attacks are great, you can charge in any direction after you backstep.

I'll be able to help in a few minutes.

Friendly reminder that even after splitting his soul into 6 parts and handing them out like candy that Gwyn was still the most bombass bastard in Lordran. And then he weakened himself further by becoming kindling for the first flame, still the most powerful soul in Lordran.
Gwyn in his prime was probably totally untouchable, even compared to his firstborn.

What;'s the pass?

I don't see why people kept thinking Ornstein and Smough were illusions in ds1.

Pretty much anytime you see a host slide or do anything without an animation, you know the fog wall won't let you in. They will levitate up that fog wall when they enter and you get to wait on them. Even worse for cases with cutscenes because the cutscene is what triggers the fog wall letting a host in, so you can be summoned for Abyss Watchers, watch them slide in, hear nothing from the fight for several minutes then suddenly they're fighting. Even if the Abyss Watchers second phase cutscene starts, it won't let you in, but you'll be able to watch it.

>is carthus beacon viable at all?
No, unfortunately.
It takes 2 attunement slots and 12 int/fth, and provides at its base a 7.5% damage buff. Consecutive attacks can increase this for a maximum of 15%.

While if this spell lasted for any decent time it would be perfectly fine, it lasts for 30 seconds.

fucking
seconds

By the time you're able to get a good damage buff going you have to recast it and start all over again. Its horseshit, which to me is really sad considering we have this whole new "kingdom" to consider and its three related pyromancies are flame weapon, acid surge, and this shit. I really fucking hope they expand on Carthus more than this "We wuz sand people with fire and shiet."

ds1 was the illusion

>practically solo's the boss for me
>drops 5 embers on the way out

that was my last ember too, thank you so much!

Killing anri makes yuria disappear? Fuck my life

dsg is fine.

okay, thank you. i'll say something if someone else helped me got through it

>someone using curved greatsword
>entire fight is them trying to catch you in the WA

Glad to help anytime.

>Estus Flask may only be used after not taking damage for five seconds
Shit.
>Warriors of Sunlight allows for two summons. Neither summon have access to their Estus Flask and will receive healing upon Host's use of theirs
Might be cool.
>Non-Warriors of Sunlight are allowed one summon with half their available Estus Flask charges rounded down
Sorta ok maybe.
>If a summoned phantom is defeated by an invader, they may not be summoned again until the host or invader is killed
That would be nice.
>Blue Sentinels will only be called to the world of a player who does not have any summons with them. This will not prevent summoning after they have been called into the game. If someone is traveling with their summon and the summon dies to an invader, they will be highly prioritized to have a Sentinel summoned to their world very quickly.
Very nice.
>Darkmoon Blades will use their Blue Eye Orb to invade successful invaders (particularly Rosaria's Fingers members) and will invade in any area regardless of where the Orb is used (assuming the character has discovered the area). The more invasions a player has performed successfully without being killed by a Darkmoon, the more highly prioritized they will be. If someone is good enough to kill 100 players in invasions without being killed by a Darkmoon, it wouldn't be surprising to have them being invaded by multiple Darkmoons. The guilty always pay the price eventually.
I have no idea why the fucking blue eye orb isn't in the god damned game already.
>Aldrich Faithful's domain extends to Cathedral of the Deep and is not "deactivated" by defeating The Deacons of the Deep/Aldrich, otherwise unchanged.
Meh.
>Farron's Watchdogs (comment too long)
The whole "hunted throughout the entire game" is way too punishing for killing an invader dude.
Otherwise I agree with the level drop system.

And then he got parried and stabbed in the gut

Anri is the only person you can marry to become lord. Without your spouse you aren't a lore and Yuria has no reason to serve you.
Put 2 and 2 together.

Just a sec Mist, gotta let Siegward outta his box.

I'd wager he was pretty touchable, since his soul was present in Soul of Cinder and he went down pretty well.

Yes, in his hollowed out and severely diminished state.

Apparently they liked them too much to have them die for good and be mutes like most enemies are in the games. With Gwyndolin being an illusionist of tremendous proportions they relied on that.

Ironically Ornstein was made an illusion after all.

First Estus idea is okay
WoS idea is a bit different for the sake of being, but is alright considering the host's two frontlines effectively drain his estus. Wouldn't be fun being a Warrior without Faith though then, and even then no Ash estus unless host drinks is really bad, so I'd say that's shit. Would be hardmode for the summon.
Good idea.
Bad. Very bad. Hosts tend to go embered FOR summoning + way of the blue for insurance. You just killed a dead covenant.
DMB idea is great, make it so they can be invaded in areas with boss killed though. Otherwise it'll be a pls gank me idea given how far DMB is in the game.
Make Aldrich Faithful gangwar with DMB. Gwyndolin's remnants vs Aldrich's cronies. Great idea though.
Good ideas for Farron.

Hey guys, suggest ideas for next event before I make poll. These are the current ideas

Sneaky Bandit Daggerfest
Free for all Seed of giants NG+++++++++ forest lastmanstanding fuckfest
Cosplay event (always very popular)
maybe Wizard event if miracles get buffed so they're actually useable compared to pyromancies & sorceries
Tournament of thorns (Everyone wears pointy armor and uses only spiky weapons)
Bloodborne Event (Basically crossbows in one hand, maybe dual weapons for trick weapons, both Pontiff Rings)
Themed Invasions Event

When should I stop leveling str/dex?

Gwyn isn't human and therefore cannot hollow. Only humans can have the darksign, since they have pieces of the dark soul, and so only humans can be undead.

When I saw you open that chest I thought you were dead Lolitus. I don't know if I'm the autistic but I've memorized what chests are mimics and so I thought everyone else did.

Also what NG is this? Those maids were hitting a lot.

we ffa now

i think

Yeah but I expected some dialogue or something at least before just magically fucking off
I wanted to kill anri then yuria for her darkdrift and qt armor

Wolf as in the covenant wolf I'm assuming

hell yeah, leaving my sign on the right

NG+, and I remembered those two not being mimic so I thought I was good, like I said I'm being really dumb tonight, i'll grab you at profaned capital.
And it's LOHILLUS.

I thought so too, I didn't know what the fuck was happening.

what are some cool builds to try out? I did a pure strength build, sorcery build, and the luck/hollow/bleed build and they all seemed kind of meh

You can actually kill the wolf? Well damn.

Ok Lolitus dropping my sign by the bonfire.

>Gwyn isn't human and therefore cannot hollow
Except they repeatedly show that even non-humans go hollow the more the fire fades.

I need any and all birb fanart that is not within this gallery

imgur.com/a/MVLG1

Caestus scales nicely with str/dex, 40/40 would be sufficient.

Ornstein was an illusion. Smough canonically survived as the last knight and was the final line of defense against Aldrich and his minions.

The fat bastard actually did his job and defended Gwyndolin to the death while Ornstein fucked off to duel Nameless King. He deserved to be one of the four knights

ya dw, seems no one wants to anymore...

if anyone is genuinely interested in a FFA im keen to host one, I just never get the numbers

FFA joust vid up soonish

Sorry for the parry pete. I couldn't help myself.

you're missing quite a few there lad
head to the archive and search for posts that contain pump a rum
you should find a lot, like full size of this

pure autism

So I'm guessing a lot of the lore for Dark Souls 3 can just be explained by "time is convoluted" since it seems to be used a lot this time. The way I've been interpreting it is because the bell rang, the lords of cinder and their respective worlds have come together. Lothric is the one that is disconnected since the Lrince didn't buy into the whole linking the flame business, so the kingdom turned away and rose up above everything else.

This could explain Ludleth's dark Firelink world as well as the crazy smashed buildings outside Soul of Cinder (he's a combination of all previous lords that linked the flame, and so all of their worlds smashed together outside his boss room in this big mess.)

Also, is the Profaned Flame they talk about meant to be some new Lord Flame we never heard of before, but has been corrupted by the Abyss? Andre makes mention of the Profaned Coal being dark and corrupted, and the word "profaned" could reflect that idea in the sense that it was a flame that was tainted or disrespected.

T. Lorefag

Furries fuck off.

Give me a minute, I'll put my sign on the right after I die in this FC duel.

Explains why Smough crushed not-Ornstein without a second thought in phase two.

>Ludleth's dark Firelink world
>Ludleth's
explain this to me

you nigs gonna be lucky if my video even comes up in the next few days, kek

I don't like having hour long videos so I repeatedly watch all the footage and keep doing so until I've narrowed it down to like 5-15 min

Though if you want, I'm leaving the house today, I guess I could render a video out with all of them & no music and then just leave that unlisted & also make a highlight video

Anyone on PS4 feel like cooping Dragon Armour? SL47, pass is Dragon

As I see it, Smough canonically cannot have survived because the Chosen Undead claimed the Lordvessel to link the fire. He was called the last bastion of defense, he wasn't specifically called the last bastion of defense against Aldrich. Gwyndolin didn't get defended, the entire reason he was eaten was that no one was there to defend him, he had no guards and was eaten by Aldrich not by force, but by wit. Sully set a trap for Gwyndolin and he was eaten as a result.

Will from fix poise?

What's with his face?

>inb4 hollow

But hollowing is exclusive to humans.

Sure, where do you want my sign?

I think it's like 60% don't give a fuck, 25% duels, 15% ffa

the FFA crowd is more vocal though, because you can't just head to pontiff to do a FFA