/dg/ - Destiny General

Nightfall - Dust Palace w/ Solar Burn, Airborne, Brawler, Ironclad
CoE - Super Kill Bonus, Brawler, Ironclad
Weeklies - Golgoroth Challenge, Inferno 6v6, Asylum (Trials map)
Xur -

Latest Patch: bungie.net/en/News/Article/44690/
Note: The changes to the melee ability will be manually toggled on Tuesday, May 10th at 10AM Pacific.

Known Issues with Update: bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/199894187/0/0

>>> LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKJ2CeVEzPo
youtube.com/watch?v=GJDNkVDGM_s
youtube.com/watch?v=p3Uos2fzIJ0
ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-rasputin-3?highlight=Ghost Fragment Rasputin 3
ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-rasputin-5?highlight=Ghost Fragment Rasputin 5
ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-old-russia?highlight=Ghost Fragment Old Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drinniol boipucci!

That's fucking scary actually. I never kept up the the grim, but now I have to

Posting for best girl

"takkaraputo popurunga pupirittoparo"

SORARYUUKAMI I SUMMON YOU, RISE NOW AND MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE!!!

>against shitposts
>is the gayanimeposter
>probably the kaz and cummy poster
man, fuck drinniol

I'll post the other panoramas if anyone wants some wallpapers.

There are no girls in Veeky Forums

Defender ofc. Suppression nades, WoL or BoL (just know map placement), martyr Gift of the Void, and you can even Zone camp with a Shotgun + NBP
Sunbreaker with Simmering Flames would also work. Incendiary to soften players and Thermite to block routes and Melting Point
Striker has many aggressive abilities but Flashbang would work as support

and loadout doesn't really matter if you're support

Yall need ColdSteel

fuck off teacup

Atom because you cant trust her just like every girl they play innocent but its only so they can use you. All of them are the same and you can tell from a mile away.

Fuck off retard.

Hello line based line

Holy shit. Has every girl you come in contact with turned you down for just being a nice guy?

>I'm not behind the posts guys I'm just behind the one that started it
Titan extinction when

you got some issues, pal

That titan needs to eat a sandwich. It's like he's trying to be the lead singer of a punk rock band.

Has she hurt you user?

>tfw our boy Based took the fall

Aside from the need of more content, I also want more planets just for the skyboxes. The view from the dreadnaught is insane. Even on Mercury for Vertigo.

>teacup trying to frame drin for gayposting even though he does 99 percent of it

oh lawd

>ytc starts shitposting about drinniol
>all focus and blame gets shifted to him
>gets that he doesn't end up replacing her
Clever TeaCup

Hunter massacre when?

Anyone up to complete an Elmer's sigil or do HM KF?
Kotatchi69

You totally should, the grimoire is where you find the creepy parts of Destiny. There's actually some mildly unsettling stuff in there.

Yeah I started it, didn't know it would cause such a stir and people would repost it until it's just obnoxious. Sorry.

I believe that's a female titan.

Drin literally admitted that he started the latest bout of Vanposting
And that he enjoys the penis too but that's besides the point
Sometime after Shitans are wiped from the face of reality

>teacup
>ever posting without that blue haired girl
he always has to make sure to somehow make it known its him posting. This time, I am sure it's drinniol

When the warlock genocide and titan extinction happen.

lol kaz is mad i took her daddy. get rekt little girl. daddy wants a real woman

Who was the guy that got thirsty for that atom pussy and she said stop messaging me please?
I remember she posted the psn messages in the thread and every had a few laughs at his expense.

>Elmer's Sigil
Top kek typo, thanks phone

It was based. I have the caps but I'm on mobile so they'll come out shit. Apple actually told me he did something similar to her before he did it to atom.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKJ2CeVEzPo
11/10 thread so far

That ocean of storms line really hit me. 2spooky4me
>Will it hurt, I wonder? That final sleep, when it comes. The sleep that isn’t sleep.

To be fair, I'd probably hit on Apple too if I talked to her on the regular.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=GJDNkVDGM_s

Just goes to show how little self confidence and desperate you are. Clearly a real female is out of your league.

The Vex cards have some cool stuff too.

You should read the grimoire on Bungie.net, just read all the cards you have unlocked. Then collect the dead ghosts you're missing, and read them too. Really the entire grimoire is fantastic, get to work.

It's the voice that does it. Super pleasant to the ears.

yeah, i really should, this stuff is amazing

You've been missing out my man. There's a whole other side of Destiny. If you ever wondered where the story in the game was, this is your answer.

STANDING

>trusting women
>ever
youtube.com/watch?v=p3Uos2fzIJ0

what the fuck is going on, less then 24 hours ago there was barely any faggot talk going on, now everyone suddenly morphed into a fucking faggot. Joff you also fagging it up here m8?

Whats left after a fall but ascension my friend.

drin started posting gay shit, then it all went downhill

Stop being so gay drin!

Enough, by posting about it you're just encouraging it to happen again.

Based is a tenoreos level thirst case. There is no recovery for guys like that.

>wanting ya homeboy to give you tha succ is ghay

I'm looking through the timeline and it looks really interesting. Guess I gotta work on my grim

fuck i woulda taken steal regardless, all or nothing, fuck her it was so obvious, asking for the confirmation and everything, looking really nervous and watching the guys actions to see if he was lying when she herself was barely covering it up at all

>can't hang out in the landing bay
>you will never have your own customizable hangar bay
>you will never have an apartment on the other side of the door near the speaker
>there will never be guild halls for clans

fuck off teacup

I'm going to sleep now, so you can stop shitposting and blaming me. Someone save this thread with lore talk or something.

I asked apple 1v1 rumble, I only wanted someone to play with at the time. (also to prove the fact that people were so obsessed with their skype clique that they wouldnt play with anyone else and I was right, nothing has changed here either)

/dg/ is not the place to look for people to play with we learned this back in HoW its just the place to shitpost about anyone who posts with a name and have a huge circle jerk about whoever's playing togther from the thread, and blacklist anyone and everyone. lol >posting with a name ever. fucking hilarious. great community you got here, im staying user like I belong.

We have our eye on you.

>/dg/ is not the place to look for people to play with we learned this back in HoW

What happened during HoW?

Based?

cute, tight and pink yellowteacup boipucci!

Is it you based?

Inb4 some crybaby story about trials

His boipucci is anything but cute tight and pink though...

>not cute generation gap

Okay wait im reading the lore, is the Great Machine referenced in Fallen cards the Traveler?

Yes. The traveler left them that's why they're following and fighting us. Servitors and ghosts are like cousins made from the traveler I reckon.

>join 2 sweaties who are farming elo
>they take we to 6:0 while I get 0 fucking kills even in one match when 2 guys were afk
>they go to buy new card
>i didn't cause 3 fucking wins away
>"cheeky bastard we don't do carries"
>kicked

so close yet so far

the traveler, apparently it fucked them over and left them which caused the collapse of their golden age, which is why they started following it around after it did the same thing to other races, instead they came to scavenge shit and move on, however on earth Rasputin fucked the traveler harder because he knew what it was going to do (ditch the humans and move on) so Rasputin forced the traveler to revive humans to fight against the darkness. Thats why they fallen is trying to breach into the last city and take the traveler because they know it cant leave.

read the spoilers if you want to know the story instantly.

>cousins
I don't think they had servitors until after the traveller left. The traveler gave the fallen light, then when it left, they made sservitors in the image of the traveler to give then either as a substitute for light.

>Rasputin did it
When will this meme die?

OH MAN I've always wondered what the Great Machine Chelchis talked about and it had my attention since KF. Also, Baron's Ambition mentions an 'earth servitor', meaning rasputin. So they wanted rasputin to kill the traveler?

They look so cute together.

Yeh, thats why you get barons ambition form the F.A.L.L.E.N Roboty thing minds going blank

>reclaim the great machine
No, they just want their god back.

ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-rasputin-3?highlight=Ghost Fragment Rasputin 3

ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-rasputin-5?highlight=Ghost Fragment Rasputin 5

ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-old-russia?highlight=Ghost Fragment Old Russia

seems impossible to believe rasputin din do nuffin once you piece that together.

The Traveler is sentient, though, right? How would they 'reclaim' a god?

WE DINDU NUFFIN
WE WUZ KELLZ N SHIIIEEEET

yeah, i heard about the Traveler being stabbed by a spear.
>2am
>just getting into the lore

they never wanted to kill it, read

to me, i feel that rasputin knew once the traveler leaves humanity would be dead. He had to prevent it from leaving. And the fallen are used to scavenging any golden age of the race left behind, however they went bat shit crazy when they realized that they could scavenge the traveler, thus came about the uniting of the houses and the battle of 6 fronts and twilight gap.

If they use warsats to kill all filthy thieving humanses, then the precious will come back.

>it is stronger than me
>it did not shrug and make itself alone (as I have done)
This doesn't some like someone who pulled the trigger. Pointed the gun maybe, but didn't attack the traveler. If Rasputin crippled it to the point of being too weak to run, how would it have halted the collapse? Logically it makes no sense. It sounds more like Russian cold war MAD doctrine
>oh, you think you're gonna run away and leave us to die? No, you're going to die too.
If it was crippled, it'd be dead along with the rest of us,and there'd be no guardians.

its in a "slumber" if you chill at the speakers room you'll hear him talking about reviving or "fixing" the traveler. The traveler released the ghost as a last measure to ensure its survival before going into this slumber.

kek

I took his recovery spot. I felt so bad!

by forcing it to release ghost, or forcing it to stay and fight as apposed to running like it's original plan. Rasputin knew if he didn't do anything the fucker will be in another universe doing the same shit all over again, so he crippled the fucker and forced him to act, and the traveler revived as many humans as it could find that was "tip top material" to stay and fight the darkness approaching. also ghost fragment old russia seems to me like he was sending the orders for the bombing of the traveler, not killing just crippling.

But then again thats what i think.

Whoa hey they're starting to rub together rather erotically now!

So the traveler revived humans and stuff (guardians) to fight off the darkness and protect the it, but not seek vengeance against rasputin?

>him
Traveller is a she according to Rasputin.

How did Rasputin know it would make ghosts and guardians? Rasputin 4 implies disdain for both guardians and minions of darkness alike.

Also, given how weak new guardians are, I doubt a bunch of them would stop the full-on might of the darkness itself. Not hive, not vex, the darkness itself. No, the traveler must have done some sort of super attack that kicked out the darkness but mortally wounded itself, and then it exhaled the ghosts before it fell into torpor.

I'm about to tackle my Crucible quests from Shaxx. But I'm very bad at Crucible.

Is there a gun that's so incredibly broken that it'd help even somebody like me get kills?

I love this Daily, fighting Prime is pretty fun.

Hope Bungie makes more boss missions with new mechanics in the future.

Mida or The Last Word. Both are shitter guns, but whatever gets you through, destiny pvp is a meme game anyways, so fuck your kdr.

Whats the first thing you got to do for the Quest? And what's your preferred primary weapon type?

I don't care about my kdr t bh. I just don't want to fuck my team over by being shit.

Kills with 2+ control points. Scout Rifles are my favourite, but I don't mind anything. As long as it's not a handcanon.

most of the time, your team will be shit, don't worry about it.

up for
HM KF
CoE sigil
NF
hmu

>tfw you get PSN messages praising you for the amount of orbs you generate.
>tfw people add you so they can run strikes with you in the future.

Who /orb factory/ here? Nightstalkers a best.

>don't want shit K/D
>don't want to be a shitter who hinders their team

That's an oxymoron and only sub 2.x players would say it's not.

no one cares.