Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Dawn of the Final Day edition

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out in South Korea with International Early Access beginning March 29th. F2P starts on May 10th.

>Can I play the game now?
International servers open for Early Access on March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users on May 10th. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Early Access begins March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) with purchase of Founder Pack, May 10th for F2P users

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

F2P when

soon

Reminder that people who complain about spies while posting their information in the thread are literal retards.

Am I cute yet?

Archer 3 Ranger 1
or
Archer 1 Ranger 3
For a Rogue 2 Cannoneer 1?

CUTE IS GETTING ATTACKED.

Are there really new F2P servers coming? I thought Silute was the only server coming for F2P.

Is Klaip gonna end up dead, or will the newfaggots flock to it since it's the current main server?

So how cuck do you guys feel to have paid money for this game

It was either this game or your mom. At least the former won't give me an std.

F2P will start on a new server because no one wants to be a month behind people who paid money for the game, fresh start.

Only SEA is getting a new server for now.
Every other server will eventually get theirs so players don't have to play with people who paid their way to a time advantage

Ha this was the whole point of fresh start.

>no one wants to play on a server with a full market
>no one wants to play on a server with knowledgable people and established guilds
>everyone wants to go to the server where it will take forever to complete quests because there's literally thousands of people trying to do the same quests at the same time

Okay.

threadly reminder and thanks tosg

>nothing to do except grind in parties
>there's no parties
highlevel gameplay sure is fun

>m-m-my server isnt going to be dead due to no new players!! they'll be lining up to suck my p2w kirito cock!!!

>can't put my exp scrolls and megaphone in team storage

What the fug?

Which part of "untradable" did you not understand?

I guess the "un".

doomposters have been trying to kill klap for months

it's still here and still the best. it's basically donald trump at this point.

Are you retarded? I'm not trading it, I'm storing it in my own storage for my own characters to use. Normally shit like that is account bound in MMOs that aren't shit.

You are literally defending scummy Jewish tactics. You are a cancer to this MMO and games in general and the world would be better off if you sudoku'd.

Well well well,

What do we have here?

Don't forget to buy my dispellers before you go out, goy.

Krivis C3 or diev C3 for druid C2 build?

Reported
how?

Pinoys in charge of hiding tower.

>old news
>no quads

step it up fampai

Archer 3 Ranger 1, because you want the Swift Step Evasion more than anything. Twin Shot is good filler

Is cute kill?

>CODE
please kill it
kill it with fire

>high level kino teleports to hidden area
>Templar teleports to kino
>Templar summons fellow guildies

Cute is kill. Koenig is kill.

is the tower down yet?

CUTE IS UNDER ATTACk

REQUESTING ALL REINFORCEMENTS

>game is legit fucking DEAD
>people bitching that F2P will "ruin the community" or some other retarded bullshit

God damn it, MMO players are simultaneously the most entitled and retarded people in the world.

This, but I got in with lv5 teleport.

to protect my guildies identity, though I guess that was dishonest of me, I guess I should have said "we" found the tower.

Tower is down, yep. But no announcement.

Probably because this is the second CODE tower we demolished.

Defend the motherland.

>tfw SEA master race
>Telsiai is so alive it's actually kinda bad because it's fucking with dungeons
>F2P shitters have their own designated separate server

People in your friendlist can actually spy on you to discover your tower location.
How to cope with this?

how much crit rate do I need to hit the crit softcap with Sneak Hit?

Yup.

Which means the tower is actually not removed the last time?

CUTE = PROTECTED

GOOD JOB FAMTACHI

>no proper merchant/blacksmith class like RO
I just can't get into this fucking game without it.

Must be a horror to defend it.
How much is the summon skill cd again?

how do they know it's your tower and you aren't going to that zone? earlier i thought maybe somebody i added was selling me out to another guild or there was spies, but think they were just searching that area

Most probably. You can't remove tower anyway.

1 hour for both summoning and teleporting.

Imagine the enemy templar summoned 10+ members over few hours, and you can only use the summon skill once as the CD is 1 hour.

What's the kawaiiest class?

Guys, I can NOT seem to enjoy ToS past like level 70. Every build I get recommended just feels boring as shit and I swear I'm never dealing damage the way I'm told I should be. What's a good, fun build I can solo with? Maybe something I can later be useful to friends with?

They made 4 of them!

It's also a horror to donate talt to it.

It's simple, people don't usually goes to some non-related zone.

3 archer
3 wizard
1 death knight
and 1 demon hunter when legion comes out.

a lot of builds don't pick up until r6/7
you're really, really casual if you don't wanna play past 70
but you are very right for 230+, though for slightly different reasons

Cryo or Chrono

21fps... Its never going to be fixed isn't it. Its like black deserts draw distance its a feature for things to render 5 feet in front of you.

What's the point of donating to Pardoners? Do you get something for it? If not, what's the fucking point? Why would you create a literal begging spell and waste points for it?

So we broke Galajuan and CODE's towers twice. I wonder how mad are they.

>you're really, really casual if you don't wanna play past 70
I guess I must be, because this game gets so goddamn boring by the time I finish Tenet, and then I slog as hard as I can until I get to about 70 and then it's just painful. Farthest I've taken a character was a Peltasta to 90, and I deleted her because she was boring as fuck to play.

>solo

There I found your problem already.

You get 20% less money

I'm playing from work. This pc is i3 with 4 years old GPU and 8gb of ram. I can't even run Photoshop while having it on.

How does diev work in pvp? Won't people just run away when you start planting down statues?

as i said the gameplay doesn't pick up until you have a few classes
but it's really fast progression this early on

Diev's in charge of spawn camping. Enemy get up only to die.

It's just for fun. I don't see people asking what's the point of giving likes.

Diev is support, you throw down the silence statue around a spawn or a tower, enemy can't do jack shit. You usually go Plague Doctor which makes you borderline OP.

Also this.

So this game is like an arpg but more like diablo 3 than PoE?

They can't run if they spawn right in front of my cute owls and die before their loading is done. Other than that, it's super good for zoning. Owls, Laima and World Tree. You can place them strategically to impede their movements.

Yea

Yes. THey are area control type.
Great at depending choke points or areas of interest like the guild tower.

It's like if Diablo3 and Ragnarok Online had an ugly baby who was really fucking slow on the uptake, but he was really cute and tried his best so you couldn't stay mad at him.

>doing missions from that Donnes guy
>just spamming ok
>finish all 5 missions just by spamming
>in the back of your mind, you feel that he asked for an expensive material like mithril

Also, if you are in between them and their tower, they have no choice but to brave the statues. See the wonderful ways apply statues in pvp?

It's a CUTE diablo.

pretty much the best description possible.

tos is the retard baby of diablo and ragnarok

Check your quest tab first and see what item the specific quest is before turning it in.

You don't waste spell points for likes.

So it's a mindless skinner box with zero depth and shit gated through mmo grindwalls?

Players are invulnerable until they gain control of their character during load screen though.

Uh, yeah. It's an ARPG. We went over this.

Yes.

Nailed it 100%.

Also, there's nothing to do when you reach a certain level. With a 2 instance limit per day, once you finish those, you're shit out of luck until the next day.

But RO was already moemoe D2

Clearly Ranger 3 is the better choice.

How do you remove the minigame announcements flashing in gold all over the screen all the time? It's getting annoying.

but it's EXTREMELY cute

>Archer
>Difficulty: Hard

my sides

So how do you build a Diev anyway? C2>Diev3>Druid, full INT, with some CON on the side?
Actually, do I even deal damage with Carve if I go INT?

Do any Japanese people play this game? What server are they on?

I wanna be like that foreign girl in .hack//LotT playing to learn the language. Only I'll be a cute boy

When that was made, archers got penalties against everything but flying monsters and like small monsters.

Just get a point then abuse the pardoners.

I can't really have fun in arpgs without perma-death or a good loot system, does it have those? Also most classes seem like noob traps, are only a few builds end-game viable?

;_;

Please no, I already came.

thanks for the quick replies