us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20111014/ranked-play-revamp-5-6-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=uRm_S-hTT6A
youtube.com/watch?v=1DunY5JgzRo

>where do I find you panda-loving faggots
/join Veeky Forums

>Do you have a discord?
discord.gg/0u3cyKnzMnnU2wjN

>What hero should I buy?
Find the ones you enjoy playing and buy those. Don't buy cheap heroes just to get into Hero League, it's not worth rushing into.

>Links nobody visits anyway
Official Site: us.battle.net/heroes/en/
General News: heroesnexus.com/
Tips & Tricks: heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
Hero Rankings and Statistics: hotslogs.com/Default
Talent Calculator: heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/
All of the hero voice lines: rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x79UvuRCWGY
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20112698/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-patch-notes-may-9-2016-5-9-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Chromie

second for death

Third for cute space goat girls in HotS when?

I am excited for the almost certain interactions between Tracer and Chromie.

>This isn’t just positive feedback either. In fact, comments that some might consider abusive are taken into consideration as well. According to Browder, “What I’ve found is the people who are the most angry are often the most passionate. There is a chance they’re just trolling me, but I have to assume they’re all real users who are just really angry.”

Hm. Browder listens to all this shit. That's good news, I guess.

Death and Return you say?

That makes me respect the guy actually.

is it any hard to get rank 20 or smth for the elemental mount ? never tried ranked before
also is hl filled with tryhards trying to get the mount atm ?

Do you guys think Yrel got ORC'D by Durotan or Grom after the end of WoD?

No.

But the Yrel of the main timeline must've been mindbroken with all that orcock

do you have a brain and 2 hands? yes?

congrats.

anyone else getting some really retarded drafts around r10? i just had 2 losses due to 2 support picks

What is Jaina doing?

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

Maybe next year.

This, we need at least one

Spoiler that shit!

We also need a big strong Orc to pin her down though.

when will she come out, lads? when will we finally have best girl??

U wot m8?

Isn't that Tyrande? She is best girl, but if that's Maiev we need her badly

im talking about maiev. i just want to see her high priestess skin already

She fucked that little bitch orc up, even with his molten lava powers

what is he talking about
what happened

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Blackrock Clan, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Draenei, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top boss in the entire Iron Horde. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Draenor, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the General Chat? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shamans across Gorgrond and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Blackrock Clan and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

JUST CUT IT

Honestly though, why is Blackhand made out of lava?

tracer buff when

So /hotsg/ have you bought your Blackhand action figure yet?

>not 0 0 7

I think he's just talking about the people that rage at his twitter account

It was just an interview about HOTS, nothing happened.

Because they wanted an orc boss that looked different from a regular orc

What abilities does he have in WoD?
I'm kinda interested in what Blackhand could bring to HotS.

Jesus you faggots are slow, spotlight out for Chromie. youtube.com/watch?v=x79UvuRCWGY

We saw it earlier, dummy.

Cuuute! CUTE!

So wait, does her entire team get their talents one level earlier or only Chromie?

>hero spotlight week before release

I'm willing to bet were getting PTR either today or tomorrow.

Only her senpai

thanks user

Chromie is the cutest

God damn she looks cute and fun

This is the official one though with Cloaken's orgasmic voice

i want Brightwing to dominate Chromie sexually

Reminder that Chromie's Dragon's Breath does more damage than Nova's Precision Strike if you take a level 1 talent for it, has a 14 second cooldown, and doesn't show the enemy team where it's going to land.

Chromies area denial looks straight up fucking ridiculous can't wait to play her.

Chromie only has 2 damaging abilities and weak aa and no damage dealing ultimes

But they are both girls

Yea that's what they did for minger. I'm hoping there's the Arthas and Anub reworks on the same patch and there's a PTR tomorrow

>have 17k
>can't buy both the midget and the lich king upon release/rework

>not buying the goblin queen bundle on day 1

Step it up senpai

Any idea on when we'll find out what new Arthas looks like?

spending real money on blizzard in 2016 is not an option for me, im still somewhat sane
some stuff is already known, that faggot grubby talked about arthas in his stream. E roots you if you spend 2 seconds in it, death coil talents make you dish incredible damage and healing post 16 or 20, the guy said he is going to be `S-tier`

Kael's living bomb after a gravity lapse with the 30% damage increase deals 1100 damage, compared to nova's percision strike at 20 which only does 1000. With his flame strike quest talent he gets something like 900 damage with just a flame strike on a 7 second CD, that's without any other damage boost.

10k gold when

Tomorrow, maybe PTR for chromie tomorrow too.

thanks user

Just buy Overwatch™ ;-)

>she can't turn into a dragon
>not when mounting

Fair. I just watched it. Nice to see time trap being put to use. I really want to go full time trap with her.

Also, blasting people behind forts is gonna be fun.

>culling of stratholme music
God, I love how subtle blizzard is sometimes

>Unranked draft has been confirmed to be underway! Probably coming soontm. It is "Almost a certainty at this point" said Dustin Browder

>was waiting to buy tracer once she drops to 10k
>Chromie is almost here.

Guess I need to save up to 15k

>not buying the bundle with the skin
wew

Fuck Tracer, she's not even qt

>This is the closes thing we will get to a female goblin hero

>dont play this game for months
>hero league mmr is rank 1

help

If we ever get a Shredder hero or an Alchemist hero, we'll probably get a female Goblin.

>Alchemist
>Female
That would be dangerously lewd
>tfw no goblin qt to dominate you

I don't even own 15 heroes or leveled them up to rank 5 to join the hero league, lol

>Shredder hero
>Not Siegecrafter Blackfuse

I thought Gazlowe was supposed to be the shredder hero.

>0:45 shows the new main menu screen with the Dark portal from Outland with appropriate music

Shieet, we BC login screen now

I wish we could change the menu screen and music, I liked Xul's menu and the Diablo 2 theme and I like the Overwatch theme right now.

PTR is updating for me. Anyone else getting it?

He's a really shitty goblin tinker.

I'm not at my desktop right now but is this for anyone else? Are we gonna get PTR? If so then this is amazing

how do i change my theme?

Gazlowe is a WC3 Tinker.

Shredders are super iconic, it's only a matter of time till we get one as a hero. I think they'll go with an OC over someone like Blackfuse though, because he has the same voice and personality as Gazlowe does already.

>blackfuse
>not Sneed

Yes, PTR just updated
patch notes are up
chromie added

It's patching for me. Don't know when they're going to turn on the server, though.

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20112698/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-patch-notes-may-9-2016-5-9-2016

ARTHAS
R
T
H
A
S

You don't, that's why I said I wish we could.

based

I'm new to this and moba.
I decided to buy one char to play, recommend me an easy and powerful hero.

>The first round Ban timer has been increased from 45 to 60 seconds.

God damnnit why takes long enough as is

>Battle momentum no longer works in ultimates

>falstad changes

>Give up on balancing Nova
>Lower her price

Kerrigan

captcha was 420, so blaze it fgt

Hold off on buying a hero. Take your time and try out the free rotation to see which kind of heroes you like. Play them all to level 5 for the free gold.

>Only change to kerrigan is a 10 second CD reduction on both of her useless ults

>Nazeebo price reduced to 4k

Fucking finally.

>Lili
>Herbal Cleanse (Talent) removed.
Well fuck you too Blizzard

>nerfs only to heroes i dont play

fuck yeah i can still use my op heroes

also, a question: how long does it take for patches to leave PTR and be published on live?

Can someone tell me what the fuck is this weeks rotation?

Its coming soon™, be patient.

I personally still think Anub doesnt work as a tank, the W shield is useless as 300 is nothing except to escape from certain death.