/owg/ - Overwatch General

SPEED BOOOST! edition

Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

slow thread
Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

ass

I want Tracer to take a shit on my chest and then recall and watch in awe as it goes back up into her body!!!

So 10% of the population is gay and there are 21 heroes so at least 2 are gay. Which two do you think prefer fucking their own sex?

Do you main Mercy?

If so on a scale from 1- 10 how submissive are you?

am i part of the cancer club now?

Mercy is old!

threadly reminder that just because a skilled player kills you a bunch doesn't mean their character is OP. It just means they're good.

Except for Bastion. Fuck that garbage.

What was that website that has all the skins?

Mercy is cute!

nah, that is straight up autism

jesus

Zarya and Lucio

>bastion --
no

Hi there

>premade vs randoms

just why? why can't premade face other premade and randoms other randoms? is that an impossible thing to code into their matchmake algorithm?

help me understand the thinking behind that decision.

for maining? yeah

dont really give a shit what hero you main, you are trash regardless for having 99% of your playtime on 1 hero

I cant decide if I love Tracer or D.Va more

What sort of video/youtube/webm/whatever content would people be interested in? I've been shadowplay recording a lot of stuff and I'm interested in turning it into something/creating something but I'm not sure what people would be interested in.

Anyone got any ideas?

i will not fall that low, you're right.

> lost connection to game server

ded gaem

forced 50%

>off by one

Genji and Tracer

one is good and the other is underage

Bastion and zenyatta

this game is not interesting to watch, just scrap the idea

>tfw enemy mccree tried to ult three times and never got past "It's" kek

> mercy can literally bring the dead back to life

Is she a magic woman? What’s the word for a woman who can fly and cast spells and curses and shit? It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember it

winston is so fun holy phuk

I can't decide if I want to buy this game, with the way Blizzard balances things it's never gonna go competitive and there's gonna be a hero of the week every week.

She should be burned at a stake

a cunt

what time is it?

the ranked system will be hots esque trash too

>naming yourself after the character that you will never switch off of

I already fucking hate you

cockblocker

your mother

Time for you to stop talking

He's great if you're bad at the game and also life

How stupid can you be? The reset has been known this the open beta started. Before even.

>don't really want to play support
>get mercy imp skin in loot box
>get hockey lucio skin in loot box
>just got djinnyata in a loot box
come on blizz i just wanna play mcree stop guitl tripping me

Pharah's hot neglectful mom

Pharah's smothering love as a result of mommy issues

Bastion is incredibly easy to kill

>implying that doesnt give her Virgin points

one (1) day left until F2P Brazillian underage will be fucking gone forever from this game

wife material

Reminder to ignore all Bastion whining

this game will be f2p within 3 years so like best get used to it now

>
enter key stuck retard?

A Huwutch!

>not knowing 4 years ago that blizzard will make a shooter with a character named tracer that I will enjoy to play
you're right, i should hate myself

a witch?

Mercy just wants to make you feel better

I still havent seen anything close to this since the preorder open beta started. Its been nothing but friendly banter and ggs.

Are you the one that speaks in Korean or some other asia language in chat? If so you're pretty fucking good dude.

Only good bastion play is watching someone like seagull go fucking ham as him.

>those leggings

God I love her.

>Literally that comic of people running into Bastion and calling for nerf because they're fucking retards

Tracer is cute!

Good thing the beta happened so I could experience how shit this is in every way.

I suppose you have to recognize the match up and whether or not its worth the kill attempt. Anyone with a non projectile weapon can be scary, especially Symmetra.
Your right click is a lot faster than the left, and in close quarters the spread helps you deal damage easily. Try to melee between attacks, always move an jump around in a close quarters fight, and try to save the L-Shift for fleeing low health enemies or an escape. Your L-Shift refreshes after a kill, so get in, kill that support and either go in again or get out with it. Hold your deflect until your enemy slips up and sprays desperately or once again, to assure your escape. It's also very enjoyable to punish impatient Bastions and Widowmakers with it.

Genji requires a lot of map knowledge, you are often away from healers so knowing the medpack locations is a must. Genji is also unique in that he can double jump and wall climb; I've found a lot of areas seem like you can climb or get to them to escape but they are misleading, once again, you really need to know the map.
As far as using your ultimate, I think you need to know what red flags to watch out for, for example a McCree will wreck your shit in a simple stun (but when doesn't he). It's best to hold it and wait, use it from behind when the rest of your team is distracting the enemy. A panic ult will rarely save you.
Anyway that's all I can think of with my time on the hero so far.
Can't wait till the full release, I'm a dirty Genji addict.

Thank you for your input.

>nuke 6 players and 4 turrets on Temple of Anubis
based d.va

It was safer to assume that you were a Tracer waifufag that made a new b.net account.

Id recommend a name change tbqh.

Nice opinion

What am I supposed to do against 2 bastions being guarded by shield man on the japan map?

That was the most cancer game I've played.

Out of all the characters, I cannot think of another I want more badly to see raped

No interest in guides, highlight reels, how to take advantage of specific mechanics, anything like that?

There's gotta be people who'd want that.

I've had a few obvious underage shitting in the chat whenever they get killed and complaining about "skillless" classes while playing McCree, but nothing too bad

All of those sound good, so long as you aren't a shitter spreading shitter advice or plays.

Make videos of actual interesting plays instead of this shit where's it's just someone using their ult or killing a bunch of people in a few seconds

Tracers ult?

>you will never lick Pharah's sweat clean off of her entire body after a full tiresome day of fighting in her power armor

why insist on trying to live

Good luck charging that shit up in a game like that.

That's it, thanks.

Fuck you people. Do you do nothing but shitpost?

I AM ON FIRE
BUT AN EXTINGUISHER IS NOT REQUIRED

>yfw PotG is Bastion turret spam or the instawin button from Genji/Hanzo/Junkrat/Reaper/Bastion

Legion Commander /d2g/ copy pasta adapted to Pharah and /tosg/ when?

>Pharah probably wears a skintight black bodysuit under her armor that perfectly hugs her form
>That or she's completely naked
>I don't know which one is hotter

>meis rightclick takes away 25 ammo
>she can use it at 1 ammo
what

>tracers ult available every god knows when
>bastion and reinhardt back 10 seconds later doing it again

Yeah, great counter.

Dont listen to him user. Ive watched at least 400 hours of Overwatch on Twitch/Youtube since the beta started. Overwatch really is a fun game to watch, and its actually pretty easy to follow whats going on after you learn the game.

I think we have a plethora of basic guides, but none that really go indepth and explain things like Genji instakill combos.

Someone told me they saw a POTG given to Mercy for resurrecting a shit load of people at once. Personally I've never seen this but it gives me hope to think the POTG bot cares about more than killstreaks.

The irony

I've seen this a few times also, don't lose all faith user.

burn the witch

It happened to me once, but I also went and killed two people right after. I'm pretty sure there were larger kill sprees than that though

>join temple of anubis
>attack
>leave game

what a shitty fucking. In fact, it's fucking cancer to be on the attack in almost all of these maps. like what kind of shit team can't defend a point where if you die you'll be back in 7 seconds defending. I have yet to lose a single map as defense and I'm level 36

Alright. Ult kills are pretty boring generally anyway. It seems like "How to counter Bastion" is something people are interested in. I'll look into it a bit. I've mostly just been saving "cool play" and hoping I can do something useful with them but I might start trying to do more specific stuff.

Hanzo's ult
Zarya ult
Mei ult

I don't know what's more cancerous: Tracer or Mei

I've done it myself yes, 3+ people at a critical moment will do it

>PoTG is Mercy standing still behind a wall and holding right mouse button on Hanzo who kills a bunch of shit.
Epic.

All this proves is that youre literally retarded at playing Genji. That Zenyatta couldve been dead the second you engaged him, instead you fucked around and wasted your reflect.

Nice melee range left clicks and no melee weaving though.

i wish this game had more explicit team stats so i could confirm my suspicion that high mmr in this game means you + bunch of shitters vs higher lvl shitters