/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

>[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Kiritsugu, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu (Assassin)
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>[Maximum Bond Increased]
- Level 10 bond released. You'll get a special CE after you're done bonding with them.
- Servants: Arturia, Vlad, Waver, Jeanne, Artoria Alter, Emiya, Heracles, CasCu, Kiyohime, Mata Hari
- Bond CE Gallery imgur.com/a/5zIbA
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160427

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Next round of strengthening quests start 5/11

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KNUdumOrsCY?t=167
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous

LIZ THREAD

>No picture of Archer Herc
You done fucked up, OP.

Remember not to respond.

RESPECT THE TOWEL

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

You mean Archer/Avenger Herk Alter.

xth for best swimsuit

Literal balls of steel
>rejects divinity and immortality
>fuck gods
>come on Gil you little pussy draw Ea

He has Independent Action now, though.

Well, gotta give it to him. I won't change my stance just because he is Heracles.

He is based, he BTFO Gilgamesh, he is still one of my favorites. STILL CAN'T BEAT LANCELOT THOUGH.

I kind of saw it coming, but I thought it was just Narita referencing Herc as to say Herc isn't shit, but to think he actually did it.

Xth for Onis Invasion

WHO /CALLED IT/ HERE

TOLD YOU BUT YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE

NIGGERS REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS ESAU

Someone post the fight.

>5* Avenger Alcides
>4* Berserker Heracles (Black)
Which are we going to get first

So wait, why is his skin all red anyway?

Could just be a jumpsuit

>Literally need babbysword to not be a C rank shitter
>Thinking he could defeat someone who can survive swordspam without the need of ME
WEW IMPLODING EX

youtu.be/KNUdumOrsCY?t=167

I prefer the Nine Lives from Prisma Illya.

Maybe it's from burning alive

What exactly makes him an Alter? Didn't it just say he was like one since he basically told the gods to fuck off?

Did i do good?

Is he a god? Like Herk? I mean did Enkidu Chains of Heaven made to bind the gods so they cannot escape? Like in FSN.

>No God Hand
M61 VULCAN BITCH

People are saying it just because he has some avenger skills and qualities. I don't really think it's the best way to call him but whatever

No, he rejected his divinity.

>Prisma

All the Alters we have so far have weird grail related shit to why they exist. Herc just seems to be a dual summon in a form without divinity.

Nothing indicates he's an Alter, I don't know why people are saying it.

Blocked by the pelt. Then Lancelot gets his shit clubbed in.

No, this is actually Heracles that has told the gods to fuck off for whatever reason. So it looks like we might never see him at full power.

>hydra poison disfigured him
>human half burned in a pyre
probably those reasons

Congratulations on achieving Easy Mode.

He's not literally an Alter, but he's similar to one. Distortion giving him Avenger things and his rejection of his own Divinity have made his skills very different from what a "pure" Archer Heracles should look like.

Way to go /fgog/ someone tried to remember you to not respond but you still did it anyway. The shitposter won

So seems like Archer Herc's Master is バズディロット・コーデリオン?

>implying
UNAVOIDABLE BY A AGI + INSTINCT.

Also just KoH it.

Accel Order confirmed it's shit and can't even kill a low ranked servant

It's fine.
It just means Heracles is still an option for Grand Archer.
And maybe they'll add dual-classes like in other mobage for characters like this Herc and Semiramis.

He's been grail-mudded.

doesnt him having no divinity make him stand a better chance against gil?

This is that Herc should always have been. Only his mortal half died and went to Hades so that's the only part of him that should even be summonable.

>Bazudirotto Kōderion
Who knows how the fuck Narita wants us to say that.

>Distortion A
>Eye of the Mind B
>Bravery E (why)
What's the A+ one? Is it a skill or what?
I hope DW buffs his bravery back to A+, since in this case it looks like the master is hindering it. And if Distortion is a top tier skill he'll be good. Can't wait

Birthday Rot Cordelion

Enkidu wouldn't take effect if that's what you're asking. So that counter play is gone.

Yes. Gil has to actually use his brain for once if he doesn't want to get destroyed

Last name is probably meant to be Coeur de Lion, no?

This isn't Nisioin.

So did new Strange Fake stuff reveal True Archer's identity or is it just revealed in the material without happening in the story? Because if it's the latter I'm suddenly hating Narita for his "No SF in GO to avoid spoilers" thing

Distortion is his equivalent of dual summon and his Bravery has been nerfed by a command seal for some reason.

His skills seem to have gotten shafted pretty bad.

Nasu already spoiled Prelati though

So can we considered Alcides as Heracles lily?

Battle Continuation

He doesn't need bravery. He's got that amazon's belt which already gives him a stat boost.

That's Battle Continuation A+.

Bazdelot (the t is silent) Cour de Leon

Maybe? It's written as one word in the text.

The fight is several pages long. I'll get you as much as this.

Gilgamesh put on a malicious smile and deployed the Gate of Babylon over a large area around the hill. Deployed over all sides around Archer, the entrance to his vault began to undulate like a tornado. Suddenly, innumerous noble phantasms were blasted out with the momentum of a machine gun, creating a tornado of light and impact high above the hill. Dozens, hundreds, thousands of noble phantasms came raining down onto the man standing in the center of the tornado. At times, they were blades, at times they were knowledge, at times they were pain, at times they were knowledge. There had been a long sword that slayed an oriental dragon. There had been a demonic sword that brought ruin. There had been a spear that killed heroes. There had been lightning without form. The originals of all the noble phantasms humanity had obtained or created were propelled unsparingly. A hellish rain spun by mankind was fired in all directions in 360 degrees. Tine seeing the amazing sight had imagined that not even chunks of flesh would remain of Archer. But once the tornado settled, a spectacle that betrayed Gilgamesh and Tine’s expectations greeted them. In it was Archer, still uninjured, brushing off the dust from the long piece of cloth covering his body, and around him, piles of innumerous noble phantasms.
“It can’t be…” said Tine, her eyes bulging in disbelief, but Gilgamesh ignored her and looked at his foe.
For some time, silence dominated the hill, but that was soon broken by Archer’s chuckling.
”Heh….hehheh…..hgh….ha…hahaha…”
An obviously mocking voice emerged from behind the cloth.
“What is so amusing?” asked Gilgamesh with a blank expression, to which Archer replied back, saying very clearly:
“Weak.”

>Not a cute little girl
No

>Archer Herk shit ass arrows can only destroy Gil gauntlet
>Meanwhile UNRl\/A||ED destroys the Vimana and actually injures the jobber
He is cool and all but still not on the UNRI\/A||ED level.

>Distortion is his equivalent of dual summon
I know, but you can bank on the fact that DW will make it into a high grade skill for gameplay reasons.
And if they're not retarded they'll remove the negative effects from Bravery, since Gudao is not the same master as the SF one.

All we can do is wait and hope though

Fug, completely forgot that existed

>the t is silent
Not written that way it isn't.

Looking it up, one of the dudes with the name Coeur de Lion is named Boleslaw. Maybe that's what they meant?

He is not a young or anything of the like, he is a distorted version of Herk.
Alter fits him better.

>Boleslaw

>”Heh….hehheh…..hgh….ha…hahaha…”
An obviously mocking voice emerged from behind the cloth.
“What is so amusing?” asked Gilgamesh with a blank expression, to which Archer replied back, saying very clearly:
“Weak.”

Shit he really want to payback

>To which Archer replied back, saying very clearly:
>“Weak.”

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SLAUGHTERING MY DAUGHTERU

>Coeur de Lion, or the Lion-hearted is a title used to describe several medieval monarchs:
>Richard I of England
Where is Narita trying to go with this

>Boleslaw
>Bazudirotto
Not seeing it myself

>バズディロット・コーデリオン
Basilot Coeur de Lion?

>“What is so amusing?” asked Gilgamesh with a blank expression, to which Archer replied back, saying very clearly:
>“Weak.”
I agree.

Hey, I'm just guessing.

v3 is going to be released tomorrow. This is just a early leak.

I though Strage Fake was over since long. Does the manga adaptation continue after the third chapter ?

>Gil getting cockblocked by Birthday Ghost
>Gil getting humiliated by Towel Archer
>Gil getting NTR'd by Rick
Please, Narita. Please continue shitting on Gil. It's the best thing that's ever happened to the character.

When you're fighting against mob, do you kill the annoying low level enemies first or you aim for the boss? Please help.

Has anyone translated Hippolytas shit? Her skills and master and what not?

>takes on GoB without any form of defense or movement whatsoever.
>replies with "weak".
Damn, son.

We're only two volumes in. Narita has gone on record that he wants to keep this going for a lot more than five volumes. Hell, the story hasn't progressed further than literally just a couple of days into the war and one of its major characters haven't even made his appearance yet.

Inb4

>Gil losing to Herk and having his loli killed

Like pottery

Kill the boss first, the low level mooks take up the bosses turns.

>Let the boss have one action per turn or let the boss have three actions per turn

The entire encounter is just one extended sequence of Gil getting repeatedly BTFO'd.

>It also triggers Enkidu going into the primal berserker class to handle the true servants
It can happen, I can see it

He does have a defense, Narita said ages ago he blocked that using some gimmick of his.

Which we know now is probably the Nemean Lions pelt, which is immune to all weapons.

So how do we call him?

True Archer

>Then Enkidu gets BTFO by the plague and dies

Do it, Narita

Reminder that if the best ever appears he beats everyone in one night as the war is placed in Murrica, meaning free weapons, drones and nukes

Halter

Halter

>having his loli killed
Hopefully, this doesn't happen.
He killing Gil is okay, but then indiscriminately killing the master isn't something Herk would.
But who knows if he would now that he is altered.

It's still Heracles. But he goes by his human name Alcidus because he has a grudge against gods.

>which is immune to all weapons
Most likely this, meaning someone like Hippolyta who seems hand to hand oriented or maybe zerk Enkidu should handle him end game

Yet people who hate gil will ignore this and just keep shitting on him for God know what reason

>then Flat BTFO plague

Do it Narita

But can he defeat Li Shuwen?

Avenger Herk, True Archer Herk or simply Alter Herk could all work.

Well Herk is know for his madness (even if it's a curse). he killed his family and his best friend so 1 or 2 masters won't make a difference.

>yfw Herakles Lily confirmed better than Gil

It's literally one guy.