/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49032/?
youtu.be/kgzzJDwHy3k
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75483/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75183/?
strawpoll.me/10169705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RS Children is the best child overhaul.

What do YOU contribute to this general, user?

they are not sexy enough imo

We'd like to remind the FBI that all posts on this website are to be considered sarcastic and/or works of fiction.

>Still no anna follower

Butts I guess?

Well hopefully I contribute pictures and adventures people like.
If not they can filter based on image names or something I guess.

Perfection.

I rule.

>boy face
>ripped man upper body

you're gay m8

Images of Talsgar the Wanderer and I assure you nothing else.

My favorite kind of image.

6000x4000 jpegs of anime elves

I haven't seen any of these pictures. You're a liar.

Telling you guys the truth about how fucking retarded you are.

I made some Todd pics. I guess it counts, right?

Nothin'

Watching hockey and playing Skyrim, feels good man.

>Unironically watching any sport

Fuck off back to facebook.

>not playing hockey while watching skyrim

Hard to play with an erection, though.

I make some anons butthurt.

>not controlling the puck with your dick

>hockey
literally nascar tier

>invisipuck
I'd rather watch ESPN analyze the shit out of the NFL preseason for 3 months desu senpai.

Post butts.

How is it going chad?

Best sport on earth. :^)

Can we get a TES6 discussion going? What does /tesg/ want from it? What do you expect from it? Other than the given; you starting as a prisoner and then killing wildlife, bandits and necromancers until you discover you're the chosen one.

sex

>What does /tesg/ want from it?
Better than Skyrim
>What do you expect from it?
Worse than Skyrim

Not to become the supreme leader of every faction.

Alright.

I know you can attach .TRI files to hairs n shit in the CK

But can you do the same with bodies? I cant find an option for this.

valenwood or eylswir is where i hope it is and all i want out of it is to not be casuallized any further

There is no such thing as a body .tri

I want black marsh

Created by the Racemenu bodyslide plugin.

shit taste
unless you want to become supreme slut of every faction

i want the guild to be good and not all devolve into dungeon diving like they eventually do with every quest line and i also want it to casualized like FO was

If you've done everything right you don't need to worry about the CK for the Racemenu sliders to work, dude.

Set in Morrowind. Preferrably play a nobody, I'm tired of this "you are a wizard, Harry" bullshit Bethesda uses in every. single. game.

Set in the Red Year, before, middle, and aftermath. Could possibly meet the Nerevarine in the beginning of the game, who knows.

Better quests and questlines. None of that "fetch that potion from the house down the road", none of that "master of every guild". I mean, The Witcher 1 makes perfect sense for me because you are a Witcher, you kill shit people are too afraid to kill/can't kill, and I don't remember any single quest so far (around 20 hours into the game) that told me to fetch items that didn't have at least a plausible explanation as to why I had to be the guy to fetch those.

In Skyrim it feels like you are the region's courier. You and you alone are the only person capable of transporting goods from point A to point B, no matter if it is as big as an entire region or as small as house 1 to house 2 in the same town.

That said, it would be nice if at least the fetch quests were timed. If you refuse to complete one, eventually you will return and the NPC would say "I already got someone to do it for me". Otherwise, the world feels extremely dead and artificial.

I would love to have a world that's much more believable. Better NPC schedules and interactions. Inns tended to by multiple NPCs instead of the same old "I'm awake 24 hours, what can I get you?". No more recycled dialogue all the time, NO "WE'VE GOT WARM FOODS, WARM BEDS AND WARM DRINKS".

Make guards shut the fuck up, or only say things that make sense for them to say. You don't see police men greeting you with stupid shit in real life, why should every Guard devote his attention to me? More over, Guards keep the peace but you never, ever, see guards do anything in Skyrim. Morrowind has the small exception of you drawing wild beasts into town, so the Guards take care of them. But in Skyrim, the only troublemaker is you and you alone.

Screenshot reposts and generic characters

I want more interesting quests that focus less on clearing generic undead-ridden caves, better faction questlines, huge cities, a world that kinda feels like there are consequences to the things you do in it, dynamic fire spread, better physics, destructible environments/buildings, basic animation stuff like sprint jump, attacking while jumping, etc

I expect none of the above

>What does /tesg/ want from it
Bring back birthsigns, stats, and spellmaking.

It would be awesome if we got NPCs that started fights and the guards had to stop them and throw them into jail. It would be awesome if there were actual THIEVES in the game, maybe you are walking through a place and suddenly you notice some of your gold is gone and a character starts to run as soon as you get close to him. You don't witness any assassinations either.

To put bluntly, in Skyrim:

- You are the only thief.
- You are the only assassin.
- You are the only troublemaker.
- You are the only one doing tasks for someone else.
- You are the only head leader of every association.
- You are the only guy the Guards focus on.
- And you are the only guy a lot of shit focuses on that I can't think of at the moment.

The world is centered around you, everything happens around you, and it's boring as fuck.

>people are actually replying seriously
Please. The next TES game will be more casual friendly and there's nothing you people can do about it.

After what happened to Follout 4 I don't think I'll even bother with it

>you are the only guy a lot of shit focuses on

In fact, this realization means the best way to play Skyrim is to play as a waifu, since we all now hot women get all the attention. I know because I walked side by side with my school's hottest girl and everyone looked at her and by extension at me (thinking I was banging her, but we were just talking).

AND CUT IT WITH THE CHOSEN ONE BULLSHIT BETHESDA, IT'S DRAGGED ON FOR FAR TOO LONG, TODD YOU COCKSUCKING SON OF INDIAN WHORE, COMPACT PIECE OF SHIT.

But we can dream.

Yo actually, are there any mods that spawn thieves and stuff in towns to give the guards something to do? That honestly seems interesting.

>What does /tesg/ want from it?
Good mods
>What do you expect from it?
That only mods can fix it

The funny thing is there's actually thieves in vanilla skyrim but there's literally only two in riften and riverwood that show up at night and only before you trigger the thieves guild quest.

So basically you want Oblivion?

>tfw the next TES game will have a combat system comparable to shitty korean action MMOs

Anyone tried this?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49032/?

Even that would be an improvement.

They'll probably try to copy Dark Souls and fail spectacularly.

I don't think so, otherwise I (suppose) it would be very popular.

But since people are more interesting in "Waifu rehash 205", I doubt it would be popular.

There are also "thieves" outside cities, but the end result is basically the same: it feels stale and the player is the only one getting robbed or something.

Fuck, even that guy from the Thieves Guild intro is pathetic: "Hey, you, random citizen! You look like you have never earned coin the honest way!"

Tell me more about this Oblivion.

I'd rather they copied Zelda

Some lock-on and some dodging is nice

They should just make the combat like Monster Hunter.

>tfw i completely destroyed my game but I had a backup

>Some lock-on and some dodging is nice
Would only casualize the game even more. Lock-on makes it too easy to hit something, and dodging to easy to evade.

youtu.be/kgzzJDwHy3k

fuck off, Recluse

As long as combat is faster and deadly, it will be better than Skyrim's. That's basically what Requiem did.

Other than that, I can only hope it will require actual tactics. Different kinds of weapons have different advantages/disadvantages, enemies have actual weaknesses instead of "click until it dies", and so on.

I actually like The Witcher's approach to combat, even if it is a little clunky and still fairly simple.

New High Quality Follower

Pure 10/10 Perfection

Get It Here

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75483/?

>and dodging to easy to evade.
Better than Skyrim's "evading is impossible"

>launch MO
>all esps unchecked
>loadorder fucked
>loot wont sort it properly
What the fuck happened

It's not /that/ bad
Like, yes it's bad, but it could be so much worse

what is the mod that allows adapted children and wives to live in custom houses?

that is better than i thought it was going to be

I agree but there's one small exception to this just outside whiterun near a watch post. You walk by just as a small bandit raid is happening and can watch the guards take care of it or intervene and help them. There's no dialogue around it and it's the only encounter I'm aware of. Shame it never went anywhere. Proper bandit raids and tons of them on places would be great. Not just like the vampires who show up to kill shopkeepers, but guys who co-ordinate an attack and there could be weaker guys who're the thieves who break into peoples houses to take valuable items mid assault and then they all fall back to their hideout with their loot and you can go chase them and dispatch them if you didn't stop them from escaping in the first place.

you need to enable your mods on bethesda.net X^D-|--

For Nexus standards that's actually not bad at all

Of course it doesn't look anything like the original Ysolda, her eyes are too ayy and her profile is hilarious, but it's much better than all those abominations with neon warpaints and shit textures and square faces and shit

Mmm, I'm not sure I know the one you are referring to. Is that the one where you get close and the guards start fighting a couple bandits, right near the frozen lands to the north (near where Cicero is)?

The worst thing hands down was not seeing a civil war take place in a game where half the plot is about a civil war

Barring the random camps the only time you ever see an assault by either faction is when they fight that dragon priest

better than this hot file

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75183/?

i would like to know this too

Yep.

You fell for the MO meme.

>Barring the random camps the only time you ever see an assault by either faction is when they fight that dragon priest
wut

Shenki Thievery Overhaul.

Yeah there's a random sidequest where imperials/stomrcloaks depending on which side you on storm a nord tomb and fight a dragon priest

for some reason

oh my god
read the background

A U T I S M

Holy shit user thanks. Your post actually gave me an idea and it worked
I disabled all mods on the left side and enabled them all again and it works now. Cheers m8

how is that not like the first or second thing you tried?

I don't know. I tried everything with the right panel but not the left one

She's pretty hot tho
but
>comic sans

Probably because a fix doesn't give any information about why the issue happened. At best it just ignores the core problem.

Cumtears pls go.

That's something you easily can imagine yourself. Just imagine that people fight when you are not near.
Things like balancing issues, OP items, etc are much worse.

I don't remember that. I remember fighting a Dragur Deathlord. Maybe if you came across an unnamed one it's one of the places where either can spawn.

strawpoll.me/10169705

>for some reason
Same reason why the first quest in the College is going through a draugr dungeon and the second quest is going through a dungeon full of evil mages

And that reason is "fuck making cool stuff"

Proof that no waifuposter should listen to "advice" from /tesg/

No one should ever listen to /tesg/.

>people still think that bethesda could make a proper game
If you want to blame anything, blame papyrus. Shit language t b h.

Cause when people listen to /tesg/, you get babbys asking how to fix their game after fucking it up with MO.

>falling for the falling for the MO meme meme