/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction Act III is out for Japanese arcades with Nine & Izanami playable
- Console release is in autumn with Es confirmed playable
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- New manga called Blazblue Variable Heart starts getting published in June.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Their marriage will be celebrated through the ages as the most beautiful thing to have come out of this world.

It's nice to see that Mai is already getting fanart in her new outfit.

As long as she stays outta the game it's all good to me

Beautiful beautiful Celica A Mercury!

>Mai getting added to CF before Jubei
Literally why is this allowed?

No Buy If Mai

Mai isn't playable, she's getting a sequel to Remix Heart named Variable Heart that's written by Mori.

Indeed. But if they're making a second manga starring her, then it seems extremely probable that she'll be in CF.

Kajun will become playable before Mai

Ragna better be in that fucking manga

Xth for Amane is fun.

Celica A. Mercury? More like Celica A. Shitty!

>purple grab

Sumeragi leaked a page from Variable Heart on her twitter

Celica A. Mercury? More like Celica, you're the nicest, prettiest, most beautiful person in the world and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, my beloved princess!

Yay! Half the games content will be DLC.

After taking the viable part of the combo opponent would be too demoralized to tech throws.

Slightly better than paying full price for 1 and a half new characters the following year, but then there's no worse feelings than paying for a dlc character just so you can learn the matchup

You're almost as bad as that fag who posts copypastas about Barney whenever someone posts something related to cartoon horses.

That's not that bad of a deal with the number of characters we already gotten so far. If it prevents people from having to keep buying an extend version then this model can actually work out.

>says this while posting the same response over and over whenever someone posts celica and having said this literally reply at least twice
good joke

They could always go the GG way and make them unlockables with in-game money

which order do i need to play all these games in to get the full story also do i need all the dlc?

There's literally nothing wrong with DLC, as long as it's developed post release. Hella lot better than having to buy yet another full release every year.

Only Sin was unlockable on the console version, you had to pay for Leo and Elphelt except on the PC port

there is literally nothing wrong with my little pony, you bigots need to get off your high horse.

I'd watch Barney with Imouto

Man, Blazblue really has a bad bloated roster you could scrap, Taokaka,Litchi,Lambda,Mu 12, Terumi,Izayoi,Amane,Bullet,Azrael,Tager, Naoto,Es,Hibiki and Celica and the plot really wouldn't suffer much, in fact, could possibly be more streamlined and coherent.

So, surely Alpha is next, right?

Fuck that, the playable characters are all different in terms of gameplay. It would be awful to have the roster trimmed because shitters can't learn matchups.

I hope she's announced before playable Mai is

BB is at the point where I think it is pretty hard for a new player to come in and have to learn all these match ups. I mean I really like all the new characters cause I think this is it for BB besides maybe one more char in Extend.

Yep, one-hundred percent guaranteed.

>Scrap Terumi
>the plot really wouldn't suffer much
Are you fucking stupid?

Fuck you,user.

I don't too many characters as well learning those characters is far too much, in fact, fighters shouldn't have a story at all because people take far too much interest in the world, just pick a character you like and go to town, that's all you fucking need. If you wanna read go read a manga or a fucking light novel don't ruin a whole genius just because you wanna know more about who you're kicking ass with.

>and the plot really wouldn't suffer much
It's a fighting game. Who gives a shit if some characters are irrelevant to the overall plot?

Like half of those characters seem pretty relevant to the plot.
Terumi hasn't done much for a while now, but it seems like he's cooking up something big

Having good characters seems pretty important to me, both design wise and story.
The spectacle is a pretty integral part of anime fighters. No one would want to play if all the characters were how you seem to want it

don't believe mori's lies

Then why are you playing Blazblue? None of these fuckers are good, I struggle to even call them characters. They only act like the anime archetypes they're designed around and you can guess what they'd do before they even do it.

Why are you? If all you care about are the mechanics go play fucknig Street Fitghter

Blazblue games are classified as both fighters and visual novels. Mori said one of the reasons created the vita adaptation was for people who want to play the story. Just because you don't care about a major aspect of the title doesn't mean that it should be removed.

SFV is has less depth than party games.

>street fighter
>mechanics
Do you even play fighting games

No, the closest thing to them i play is this visual novel

Christ when are they going to explain what that symbol means? Ragna and Naoto has it on their chest, Izanami has in on the bottom of her dress, I think Celica's robutt has it somwhere and even Mai has this.

man this design looks like shit

I already fapped to it, so it serves its purpose.

wew

>fapping to a man

Mai's new design makes her look like Bayonetta or some shit. It's not the same.

he's pretty hot

I swear it's like there's a contest to see how close to nude we can get.

Mu already won that though

I can't believe people thought Mai wouldn't make it. You really think Arcsys wouldn't pass up the opportunity to add another hot character. Reminds me of the time people said we'd never get Celica because she's a healer. Some people never learn.

It's a bodysuit :^)

They won't get closer than Mu. Censorship won't allow it. She already literally just has crotch protector for pants and half exposed boobs.

Those huge hanging tits with the visible sideboob, that big butt that spills over her low pants, her exposed thighs that show she has no panties; how could you not fap to her?

>her

He's a man, so he dresses himself according to what he (as a male) finds attractive. So it's very crude and hypersexualized. Makes sense.

See

Mai at this point likes men though.

how do I jin it to win it

SEKKAJOU

>No bra or panties
SLUT! Might as well be naked

so he's gay?

gross

Reminder that more guys on /blaz/ have already nutted to this picture (of a guy) than to any Noel picture.

Literally less sexually attractive than a man, I'd kill myself if I was her.

You know of all the /asg/ memes, "Mai a 男" is the worst and I can't believe /blaz/ still keeps at it.

Aren't you jumping the gun a little?

>Implying I even get hard from her
The ass is tempting though I can't lie

>people fap to magical trannies
I didn't know /blaz/ had so many homos

Litchi is love

>By the time we get a crossover both GG and BB both Ragna and Sol will be dead.

Someone post Noel, I'll prove this guy wrong.

>implying people want GG x BB
>implying anyone needs to be canonically alive for a crossover

>Sol
>dying
>ever

Enough of the Magical Girl talk have you guys been practicing? How your execution with inputs? You don't drop combo's do you?

They did say that in order for that to happen both GG and BB had to have their current stories complete, they love doing canon shit for their maid stories.

Sol is probably going to do some shitty noble sacrifice or some gay shit

Damn, that's harsh.

>Noel can't even make a /blaz/ virgin erect.

Literally on suicide watch.

I just started fucking around with Jin

yes I'm dropping his combos right now desu

>a /blaz/ virgin
You don't have to remind me

>virgin

Maybe if I find out who Hakumen is Jin will like me for sure.

>Jin
You do 623C 5B link and 214B(whiff)-C 2B link and BnB done.

Why would Jin care who that shitty ghost of the past is? Now if you would kill Noel...

Ragna's brother

Beat me to it

Started getting down one of the optimal corner combos somewhat consistently, but still drop it occasionally. I've been grinding nothing but it for the past days, so at this point I figure I should just learn how to do other things as well.

Right now aiming at "learning" how to do a couple of different ones, and then just practicing them all in-between to be consistent.

Aerial delays and microdashes are hard

True, that was kinda redundant to mention.

I almost never play BB anymore

I'm not sure about what's optimal or shit (the dustloop combo thread is not retard-friendly enoughh for me I guess), just got this combo

5b-5c-2c-22c~d-665c-2c-6c-214b(w)~c [3240dmg]

I'm dropping the final C 50% of the time, and occasionally even the 2C/6C before the 214B. I thought I just had to wait for the opponent to be low enough after 22C~D, but it's not consistent yet

for damage:
5b 5c 3c 22c~d 5c 2c j.c j.2c jc j.2c j.d j.214c
for knockdown:
5b 5c 3c 214d 22c 5c 3c 214b~c

Probably not exactly optimal but far better than that mess

Does anyone know any basic Ragna midscreen and corner combos? I think it's about time i get serious with him

This guy kinda looks like that evil white racist mayor from The Wire.

Sol is already dying because the Gear cells are decaying