>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

ARF ARF

Dagger buff hype

Now I can do 11 damage instead of 10 damage.

Wait, you can use weapons you don't have the strength for by two handing them?
What about Dex?

*teleports behind you*
bark bark, kid

>dark sword nerf
>now R1 combo only does 790 damage instead of 800

artificial difficulty

1.5x strength when two handing. No dex multiplier.

Nobody is quite sure if that 1.5x strength counts for scaling just yet.

>2 BKGS
>Three helms
>Two pieces of Armor
>A set of gauntlets
>No fucking legs
HOW DOES THIS GAME KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WANT? WHY THE FUCK WON'T IT GIVE IT TO ME?

Strength gets a 1.5 multiplier when you two hand. Dex gets nothing.

>i will never be able to lock on in the videogame
Time to kill myself i guess

> magic

Two-handing gives you a 50% bonus to your effective strength stat. Doesn't do anything for dex.

they die in two hits at worst

You on PC? I'll toss you one.

holy kek

>no silver knight straight sword or spear in the game

What the fuck am I supposed to pair with my Silver Knight outfit?

I feel fucking silly running around with a Wolf Knight Greatsword.

It counts for scaling too. Just try two handing at 66 STR and then try two handing at 99 STR. You'll do the same amount of damage.

>tfw only weapons you like using are yhorm's machete and pickaxe

at least invasions are hilarious

you forgot to turn off the desire sensor

Repostan from end of previous thread.

What's a good ring setup for someone who's making an SL15 WL+2 early co-op/invader character?

I'm slugging my way through Irithyll right now. Summon signs have dried up, as you might expect, but I want to get into the cistern so I can get the Ring of Favour. Then that file can be alternate helping/invading earlier on.

Thanks for hosting Suffocated!

Any fight club on ps4?

>havent gotten to play much DaS3 due to muh shit PC
I wanted some clarification, are Watchdogs of Farrons actual legit members of the Undead Legion of are they just a subset group that invades for them or some shit?

lothric knight sword/spear

I've farmed the Cathedral Knight Helm on two characters now. Both times, everything else that could possibly drop, dropped first.

Dark Sword, obviously.

i wish

Thoughts on this build?

New day means people will fall for this again.

I'm starting with this playing demons souls
Some tips for a new player?

Good level for invading / Darkmooning in the area after pontiff? Was thinking Lvl 59 with a +5 or 6 weapon.

Dark Souls III: Prepare to see NPC's and enemies do cool shit that you can't when you get the gear (if you can even get it) Edition

They'll add the Silver Knight Sword and Spear in the DLC and they'll have the base spear/longsword movesets.

NIce bare fists

As I see it, Watchdogs are just protectors of the Legion's mausoleum. Not actual members, but they're working for them.

you don't need 32 vigor, 27 is the soft cap.

what kinna build should I do next in des

>120
>32 VIG
>20 VIT

Seriously, on my first playthrough I sprinted through an area with a lot of dogs and they followed me through half the map. I didn't know about the teleport thing until I read about it.
After finding out about it I noticed random dogs popping up mid air at the corners of my screen.
What were they thinking? This is retarded, hilarious and stupid at the same time.

memebow

>120

SL50-55
+5/+6

Bring your obscuring ring.

TopKEK

I-I don't know what to tell you two. Are you guys agreeing or disagreeing?

All that diversity at 120

low as fuck vigor
clusterfuck of stats that won't make you excel at anything other than quality weapons
trash

PC FC at Cleansed Chapel bonfire, Pass: dsg

You get summoned by me, you enter the Thunderdome! Free For All, No Healing, No Bullying the host!

Should i farm Concords at the archers or the stairway?

If stairway, 2 knights or 3 knights?

It's a strange, strange crapshoot, man.

A few days ago, I was farming the shield using the Symbol of Avarice. Took me several hours, in which I gained each other piece of his equipment twice over and actually got summoned as a Blue Sentinel (!) several times (!!!).

Today, with a different character, I went to get the shield again. This time, I had one gold coin and no headchest. Nothing dropped when I used the coin, but on the very third try, I got my shield.

Praise RNGsus?

Why does this game have no replayability
Why am I already back to BB
Why are there only three builds
Why isn't this fun anymore

>120
>darkmoon ring
>bare fists
>30 faith

>120
>32vig

Lucifer hostss FC's but there are rules:
>No Hornet ring or you dont get invited again
>No rapiers
>no washingpole
>no blessed Astora
>No parrying

i might havemissd a couple but thats the main rules.

Finally got around to killing that non-boss Wyvern in Archdragon Peak. Not even worth the reward for how much health that thing had, Jesus Christ.

both are pointing out the fact that you have wasted points there.

Don't carry too much stuff, item burden is a thing.

Is Ashen okay?

Cosplaying as Rance, what straight sword should I use?

Longsword, Lothric Sword or Dark Sword?

>SL120 """builds"""

loving every laugh

What is your success rate though? Like 10%?

Sure, maybe like once. I don't like hearing the chugging noise at all btw.

When did Lucy become a scrub?

I want to sniff Karla's soles

When did he apply his trip?

>no blessed Astora
Why are people crying about this now. Is it cause Berke was raping kids with it or what?

>Lucifer's PLAY BY MY RULES OR NOT AT ALL "fight clubs"
No fucking thank you, suffered enough of that trash
Any person more worried about what you're using than how he's going to play isn't worth your time

Actually yes. You can see casters and pyros at 100-120SL. 80SL casters are free frags

SuffocatedGuy here
My hosting is officially over, thank you faggots for participating

But all you need is a +9 Pharis bow and some feather arrows and it takes 1 or 2 minutes to kill

Slightly more subtle this time, well done. People actually fell for it.

That's honestly fine with me, fampai, I just want to pretend to be one of the last Knights loyal to the Dark Sun, patrolling Anor Londo, slaying would-be grave robbers and my fully hollowed bretheren if needs be.

This just looks and feels...wrong.

The best suggestion so far, besides

fun greatbow seems like it would be more reliable though. also i'd get really scared of charging down myself

>hit some poor invader as a darkmoon with witch's locks on 25/25
>it already deals more than 300 damage per hit
how fucking strong this thing is on softcaps?

buhjhh... dark soul so hard... duh hh..... im retarded dark soul is hard... im retarded i eat my own shif... fuuuhhh i eat my own shit because im retarded duh hh darksouls is hard... ufhhj wow I gotta roll out of the way this game is hard... wow moth boss shoot laser and dies in 4 hits this game is hard and im retarded.... praise the sub get it I'm retarded i love dark souls dark memes eat fresh wow im retarded who woulda thunk thud push down those barrels at the top of the stairs i eat my own shit wat the heck wheres the tutorial wow magic kills everything from a safe distance im retarded nyeaaajhhggh gonna cum this games so hard im gurting IM GURTING!!! IM GURTING RETARD CUM BECAUSE I EAT MY OWN SHIT AND DARKSOULS IS HARD!!!

>playing by rules that someone who can't even beat the pontiff and doesn't even HAVE half the items he whines about has invented
>watching lucifer chug estus if a caster build needs to ashtus

>So butt-hurt by Berke Blessed Astora is banned
lmao

Who here in the highest NG+?

>ranged weapons

Fuck that.

Off to the Chapel then, thanks for hosting lad

>no PS4 FC
/bbg/ pls

are you ok?

Yeah Lucy saw the webms of the Hornet ring and the Astora and flat out banned them on console.

mfw

draw more kobolds

Never, I wouldn't have those rules anyway. Plus, I don't host FCs.

Thanks for hosting! Was fun, even with all the invaders.

You kill it by hitting the head, not the feet. Same as killing the first one without plunge you just bait the breath over and over and stab it in the head. 2nd one only has about 1/3rd of the life and doesn't even take very long.

>First playthrough of the game
>Start as Cleric and go for a faith build
>"Wow, all the miracles are shit, this is worse than Dark Souls 2"
>Find the Astora Straight Sword
>upgrade it to raw, never spend a point in DEX/STR aside from the minimal requirement and put everything into VIG/END
>Stop putting points in FAI after 30
>Only ever use lightning blade and tears of denial
>Game was easy as fuck
>Second playthrough
>Go full pyromancy/sorcery caster this time
>Literally impossible
>Get shit on by everyone and deal no damage whatsoever
>Had to summon help for every boss after the rotten tree when I didn't summon anyone on my first playthrough
>"M-MAGIC IS STILL GOOD, Y-YOU JUST SUCK AT THE GAME!"
Not only magic is fucking garbage for PvP aside from shitty chameleon surprise attacks but it's not even viable for PvE. What the fuck was FROM thinking?

>no blessed Astora Greatsword
Can someone tell me why? From my experience, while Astora is a decent Greatsword, it's still only one of the more average Greatswords. And Blessed is the worst buff. It simply looks pretty

What are the best arrows? Dark or moonllight?

Yeah fair enough.

Oh also I'm Darkwraith cosplaying so I've got Darkhand on. Would people rather I stop using that because it heals? If so I'll switch to some sorta knight or anime roll set up.

cheers famygdala

Invaded a guy and got sent to firelink as a dragon

should I roll back my save?

B-better?

Can someone convince me to play Bloodborne please?

I have owned it forever now and haven't played it, even though I still go back and play DaS1-3 repeatedly.

Even worse.

What teleport thing?

You can just kill yourself to get rid of the dragon body but it's better to roll back just to be safe.

>1 Million souls later
>1 Concord

Is the spot with archers a better farming spot than killing these 2 knights over and over?

Astora is UGS, user

>27 vigor
3 washing pole WDR1