/slg/ Second Life General

the funnier edition
Prev. Thread Getting Started Guide: pastebin.com/pnnQtCDx
Shape Guide: pastebin.com/2pAKs7ub

For an invite to the Veeky Forums group, contact any of these people: pastebin.com/dyU3Zgqj
For other groups, paste these into your chat and click the link it creates to see the group info, and click the Join Now button:
Veeky Forums group: secondlife:///app/group/573a69eb-f90d-cfcf-daef-abf258c46191/about
/x/ group: secondlife:///app/group/309c8d64-3f92-ab12-68af-41820f67b120/about
/toy/ group: secondlife:///app/group/a2e063d9-413b-ab4c-6c3a-27ac87d38620/about

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!lcR1yYqJ!IzpOMinngsAatIynjlXYMg
imgur.com/a/hmacu
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C-1J5HfHG7g
soundcloud.com/britbong-returns/kopy-krappleguycrying-his-eyes-out
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who

poo

Here's the folder link to my DMCA'd youtube videos for whoever wanted it in the last thread.

mega.nz/#F!lcR1yYqJ!IzpOMinngsAatIynjlXYMg

nobody cares, fuck off

Thank you for the folder link! Much appreciated!!!

It's nice having a girlfriend who likes to dress up and surprise you when you come home.

they got dcmaed because you don't understand how fair use works seriously fuck off of this thread trying to cry for sympathy because you heard we don't like MT

You're welcome.

They were false DMCA'd. Let me just point out how the videos were copyright claimed using the dox of a girl on Second Life who spurned manlet tears. If anyone doesn't understand how fair use works, it's YOU. All proof can be found here:
imgur.com/a/hmacu

shut the fuck up

Tips on doing ERP with a harpy?

I saw a cute harpy or bird girl the other day and I'm interested in during ERP with her. Do I refer to her nether regions as a vagina or cloaca?

people care. All because you don't, it doesn't mean you have be mean about it.

No.

Ask them specifically. It differs from person to person.

Hey lads. Anyone got ripped Witcher 2 stuff? Seen it around.

Cuck off

shit looks like it's time to begin cuckposting then

suck a cuck idiot

rip the skin while going balls deep in another bro's she-bro

shut the cuck up*
ftfy

I'm going to have sex with that girlfriend and add you to my cuck collection

how about you cuck off onto this dick buddy

Needs moar Cuck King.

>people being obsessed with a prude character and making lewd art of her

did you say cuck

god I want her to cuck me

I'm obsessed with cucking

ah

just you stick it in the it honey and it cum fart but also bull and then brave into it cuckold spoonfeeding a sad panda with cuck in it and link you provided it is skydrive thanks in advance

shitpostbot NO

>Louis C.K. walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen…you're in for quite the show tonight"
>*applause*
>"Before we go any further…let us turn off these lights, these damned inventions of the white devil. Let us return to out natural state,BLACKness"
>Lights are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience.
>Meanwhile, Louis has stripped naked, and a huge cauldron is being brought on stage.
>All the blacks in the theatre start chanting "KEK KEK KEK" slowly growing louder.
>"In this cauldron is a sacred Nubian concoction made from the semen carefully extracted from vaginas of wives who have been bred by black bucks. It symbolizes the conquering of the white race.
>Louis lowers his pale, naked body slowly into the cauldron of semen. He rubs himself sensually, and his tiny white dick gets more and more erect. >"KEK KEK KEK KEK" the chanting continues to roar on. >Louis begins moaning and masturbating violently. Some white people in the audience are shocked, but when they try to leave they find the doors locked.

>chanting "KEK KEK KEK"
don't you mean cuck?

can he cuck

cuck her duh

>Louis moans come out in a gasping sputter as his hands are a blur in his slimy crotch.
>Right as Louis reaches his climax, a black buck thrusts a huge horn resembling a BBC in front of Louis face. Louis puts it to his lips and…. >BRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>The sound of Louis orgasm echoes around the chamber, competing with the deafening chant of "CUK CUK CUK"
>Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre,killing all the white males in the audience with spears. The white women blush with anticipation as they are dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black bucks await with massive, throbbing erections.
>At this point Louis is being spitroasted between the girths of two massive black men.
>He pulls his mouth off of one of the mans cocks and grabs the mic. Panting, he says:
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,WELCOME TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

Wordfilter (THANKS /tv/!)

/tv/ cucked you of your right to say cuck

god I wish that were me

Almost forgot the background music
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ

you lifted his stream footage with no editing what so ever

What are the basics of ERP etiquette?

I have never roleplayed before.

Seems legit.

Why is rated Adult?

The pattycake gets pretty intense.

bow before erping

I don't have a bow gesture :C

It's in the library, along with someone's complete set of smoking fetish gestures.

oh thanks

What to do when your standing or walking animation gets stuck doing a dance even though the dance is off?

>poseball with someone
>report them after

>someone says they have a job
>they're on SL almost 6 hours a day

>poseball with my alt
>report myself and delete everything because I disgust myself

Ever take a walk and get devoured by a big worm?

SLURL?!

the big worm is devouring your little worm and u like it amirite?

Unfortunately the place it was at is gone now. The worm was mine, and it uses a quicksand from Toy's to simulate being worked down into it. Have a couple of pitcher plants that worked the same, too.

Hell yes, one of my favorite things to do in SL, along with quicksand, plants, wrestling snakes, and other natural perils.

>no editing whatsoever
Oh there was editing. The videos in question are available for download near the top of the thread if you want proof of that. Nice try though.

Either way, Dumbinic technically has no copyright on said footage. Oh and furthermore, note how this video here
youtube.com/watch?v=C-1J5HfHG7g
is in actuality, unedited footage from one of his streams (where as my videos were edited). But Dumbinic didn't try to file a copyright claim on it.
And why didn't he try try to file a copyright claim on it? See pic related here:

>but i put my intro in front of it
do you happen to be sofloantonio by any chance

SLURL?!?

Anyone else create an alt just for /d/ so no one on Veeky Forums thinks they are a slut?

I don't want anyone to know of my cuckolding fetish

I've been a bull for numerous Veeky Forums members, I actually sometimes blackmail them and they pay me after I fuck fuck their e-girlfriends

You really need to stop fucking with W-HAT members, like Britbong, before they take your account again, cuck.

God yes I am addicted to getting cucked, I can't seem to go one post without typing it, I tried to in but failed

hope daddy doesn't spank my naughty bum >3

I did more than just put my intro in front of it. And again, allow me to point out how the video in the previous thread had NO editing at all but Dumbinic Minivanner didn't copyright claim it because he "didn't have a problem with it" because he felt that it made HIM look like the good guy somehow.

>implying manlet tears was ever actually in w-hat

>implying you were ever PN
cry more cuck

Oooh someone's been a naughty little tidbit haven't you, don't try and hide your naughtiness from daddy
*gently tackles you to the ground, laughing a hearty laugh, my oaken arms wrap around you as I snuggled you in close*

hehe daddy no stop DX..

*squirms while trying to free myself from your strong grip, giggling I pull to the floor with me*

help me 3x stranger

*frolic around before noticing a bulge in 's pants*.
owo

/me smiles warmly

Is this art?

Oh my looks like someone got a little too turned on by playtime haha, no worries

*I reach over and scratch 's head before smilingly gingerly at .*

You always had a knack for getting too into things now then, how about we tend to other matters?....

*I begin to caress and run my fingers across the tip of 's cock, I can feel pre-cum soaking through the fabric of your tightie whities.*

naughty, boy, so eager to play with daddy...

There are actual PN members who can vouch that I was in PN (not that it matters).

Not a single goon whose been asked about your so-called involvement in W-Hat can vouch that you were in the group at all.

daddy owo you've never been so quick to make happy with me >w> *blushes a little jealous my new friend is getting so much attention, in a bid to regain the spotlight I sit myself on top of , plump ass settling on his chest*

daddy you're forgetting your best boy x3x

Found the Cucks United for Campbell and Kopy

wow this sperg is actually bragging about being in the PN
pretty epic Imiright Veeky Forumsbros?
even though you have nothing to show for it but being cucked in Vegas and being cucked by Britbong
still getting bullied too lel. even para thinks you're a fucking loser

How could I forget my biggest strongest boi~

*me runs my fingers through your hair before running my hands down your backside* my you've grown big, and my what a striking young lad you've got underneath you

((I didn't bother reading all of your post because you type like a fag but I'm just going to use your picture provided to describe your character))
*I run my hands through your curled locks, my hands running along your thicker frame as my hands stop to rub your backside appreciatively*
goodness daddy has found a new thick boy

the two emojis on the side don't count

wow someone's mad he got cucked by Kopy

how does that thick beaner dick feel

Your girlfriend bragged about how good my dick was last night, cuck

why don't you prove it by having one them get on video and say it.
everybody I ask calls you an autistic sperg poser that ran with a bunch of Brazilian furries

lol salty furry cuck

industrialized society is disgusting and we're worse than pigs

>ANGRY FURFAGS GRIEFED BY KOPY DETECTED

>graphics crashing = greifing
ok

I wouldn't really call it bragging, Dumbinic. I mean what does anyone who was in PN have to show for it? The same can be said for anyone who was in W-Hat. Which only makes it sadder that you cling to that false claim that you were a member of W-Hat just so people will think you're "cool". If you were in fact in W-Hat (which I sincerely doubt), you were probably not very well known and/or you were one of those goons who served no other purpose other than being a glorified punching bag. If you were actually in W-Hat, what account name did you use at the time? And for that matter, were you part of v5 as well? Oh, you probably don't even know what v5 is.

You sure are grasping at straws there, pal. Oh and stop trying to shoehorn my ex into all this. I doubt she appreciates being used as a glorified trophy by a child molesting manlet.

>everybody I ask calls you an autistic sperg poser that ran with a bunch of Brazilian furries
No actual PN members gave you the time of day?

is okay for plant girls to be neets?

>We did it bros! We took Britbong's hitbox down and deframed his brand!
Top kek

When will there be a new theme for stern?

>being this angry you were cucked by the uncuckable

keep crying cuck

see what happens when you step out of line cuck

anybody here have that recording of kopy crying after skills hax gave out his banboxes and "ruined" his life
this cuck is so cocky, but when you here the recordings him of him crying - it's funny as fuck

>help I was cucked by a beaner

yeah you're right crying is funny, you should keep publicly crying here and I'll keep being the only person that responds to you to goad more actual responses out of you to, what should be blatantly obvious, trolling

Oh you mean the one where I was very obviously baiting skills into giving out an inventory backup of mine, right down to claiming that I had a nude picture of myself in said inventory dump?

soundcloud.com/britbong-returns/kopy-krappleguycrying-his-eyes-out

I couldn't find the original but Dumbinic was kind enough to post a mangled/edited version of it on his soundcloud.

>we did it bros we fucked 's girlfriend

salty furry damn

damn what a salty furry