>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Why is the thread so much more dead than usual lately?

>Finally come back to finish my expert playthrough
>Hard mode.
>Driven underground in 4 days because pirate invasion and I neglected the npcs that moved into the spawn point crack shacks that dot the map, meaning most of the map is covered in 600 hp pirates.
>This happens.
Enjoy your moments of joy on the surface, sea dogs.
THEY WILL BE YOUR VERY LAST!

It's the other way around. The thread has been way too active for the past... weeks? Month? This is its normal speed and its normal deadness.

Just hit hardmode in expert for the first time with a friend. Are any of the bosses excessively harder than the normal mode version? We got our asses kicked by Queen Bee even after getting into the dungeon.

Which one of you autists was this?

I was looking forward to some filthy hardcore action.

Where's the fun in hardcore? People die when they are killed.

Anyone tried to build one of these in big size and use them as base?

>No Apache Mount Mod yet

I haven't seen anything that neat, to be frank. All the flying bases I've seen are steampunk-ish.

Scutlix>UFO

>not using UFO for the extra acessory slot usually taken by the wings

What style of building is good for an early game base?

I'm finding myself creatively stumped since I don't have access to pretty building materials. I will build a cute village, but right now I need something good size for storage/crafting that's aesthetic as well.

I don't think anything like that exists, user. I'd recommend going full commie.

floating commie base so you don't need to mess with the ground until you get the good stuff, otherwise make a good old bunker fortress

Whats Veeky Forumss opinion about mods??

I gave it an honest effort for one on my new normal world. Is it just commieblock +1?

They're shit. The cheaty stuff is nice, though.

Twins and moon dad
Other than that, same strategies apply, Skeltron prime is easy as always, any decent walking pace and you can avoid all of his attacks, destroyer, just build a decent arena and get a good piercing weapons. (I found that stormbow+holy arrow works wonders on destroyer)
Plantera, basically just more health+damage with more hooks, so get weapons that peirce, and golem, easy as pie.

>dirt wall
You didn't even plan anything

Your honest effort is shit

less left, more right, after getting the painter lack of resources tops being an excuse

ded game
ded thread

Can somebody post the >censoring your character image, please?

NO! GET BACK TO PAGE 1!

r8 my central power battery

Queen bee is pretty farmable with an aqua scepter and a beozor to stop that nasty poison. Slime mount can help too.

The hard mode bosses mostly just hit like trucks. Focus more on mobility and defese you should be ok. A basic arena will help out a ton, and remember to load up on buff potions. Planter boxes and a staff of regrowth make potions pretty easy to stalk up on.

neat

It's a bit too simple, but I like it nonetheless.

Started a playthrough with my girlfriend recently and it's been amazing.

We are going to build a town together and it will be cute.

This game is amazing for coop with people you know.

well the actual thing isn't that complex, but what would you suggest?

Post the comfiest screenshot/snapshot you have right now

A FUCKING PIECE OF SNOW IS CENSORING MY CHARACTER?!
WHAT THE FUCK?!

looks like shit to be honest

dead game
dead thread

the turtle is best pet in the game and no one in this thread can prove otherwise

>just now notiching those aren't a big antennae and a small antennae
>they're some kind of grappling apparatus seen sideways, and perspective makes the one in the back smaller

Isn't that just the green lantern ring?

there is the ring which channels the light, there is the personal recharging battery which you can carry around and recharge your ring with, the later is linked to a central power battery back on the HQ which is where all the power is stored and sent to the portable ones by wi-fi, its like the difference between a nuclear plant and a car battery

If i attempted to flood my entire world would it be fun?

>decide to finally check world with tedit now that moonman is kill anyway
Jesus Christ, at least my jungle is safe

The game would probably crash at some point because huge enough (like, some four full screens) quantities of liquid tend to do that, depends on your PC tho

>large world jungle

hehe

i managed to get in after a while but i got my ass kicked pretty quickly

What's wrong with that?

I don't know. I'm just used to rulick, khaios and florence's builds, where they put lots of detail in their mechanical/electronic builds.

Whats that big room beneath the desert?

Ter-air-e-uh?

or

Ter-rawr-e-uh?

tje-rahr-ee-yah

Most of them are trash, but some of them are amazing.

>literally 5 minutes after beating destroyer, twins and skeletron prime in one night
>already found 3 plantera bulbs

Like the word "Terrarium" except with an "a" instead of "um" at the end.

is there a server anywhere

>them house aesthetics
Seems nice.

The fug is this for?

farming obsidian

it's missing the pump things to duplicate the liquids

accidentally saged

am i supposed to be able to duplicate water by holding down mouse1 here

because its working

>not just using an everfull bucket

Yes, it's like a poor man's infinite bucket.

i didn't know that existed

>man's
:x

Well keep filling it and start fishing

>:x
fuck off

Guessing it's just clicking in the space

what are those?

dye

>english
>pronunciation rules
Lol. Everything's ok, just say it however you like.

r8 my expert hardcore character's base
He's the seventh of his kind, I'm not very good at this hardcore thing. I start a new world every time I die as well.

How do you have the patience to play hardcore? I tried but then I literally fell down a hole and died and said fuck it never again.

I don't know
The farthest I've gotten is about an hour or two in so dying wasn't really a great tragedy

Looks like skiph's blood (3)

Oh come on

live

Would hunting for floating islands be wise at this point?

>those accessories
>those weapons
of course it would, dum dum

I meant for a hardcore expert mode character

>starfury
>horseshoe
>balloon
>not worth exploring
>implying

Alright, I'm gonna take a whack at it then.

I would get a hook first for the safe landing, but that's just me.

Why would you save a WiP it's terrible ffs.

>tfw I still have to finish that shit and I have absolutely no motivation to do anything anymore

I liked it

That went better than I expected, I found three islands and didn't even see a single harpy

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME
THIS ASSHOLE HOPLITE HITS ME WITH TWO JAVELINS THROUGH A ONE BLOCK GAP AND I DIE?
I didn't even see the bastard and he killed me in two seconds

GG

>expert
>hardcore character
>expecting fun
wew lad

At least it wasn't a hole. RIP in pieces.

maybe one day you'll be as autismal as denferok, kiddo

These trees ain't gonna grow mate

live

>

old chloro farm, moved it to the hellevator later because it was too far away

I liked it, too. Can you post a picture of the whole thing? I would like to add it to the fancy builds for now, even if it is a WIP.

What more does this angry dyke lair need? (aside from another npc sweatshop on the left tower.)

when making big rooms like that you need to use perspective to your advantage, don't think about the walls as something right next to the floor but rather to an empty, unknown number of layers behind it you can't see, them start working on background details to make the whole thing look more three dimensional

second, i would look for a replacement for these roofs

third, i would replace that big rectangle connecting the two towers with walls of the same material

fourth, would replace the gold with something else to complement the pink lights

and finally, even if you don't plan to make the upper parts of the towers walkable spaces i would still add some kind of detail there so they don't end up empty, maybe some pieces of wood around the area, spider webs, you can even do the door trick so it looks like there is a room behind the wall that leads to that area

Thanks, will post the whole thing when it's in a better shape, this is just the drill in its current state, but I think I'll change a lot of it once I make some decent progress on the upper platform part, I don't like the lights at all.

Also I have to put an elevator somewhere now that I discovered how to make an industrial elevator with those striped wallpaper thingies and my support pillar beams look too much like empty elevator shafts so I have to change all that too.

>tfw should have stuck to 20x20 builds

I'll try all of that.
What do you think of me taking out the bookcases and then altering window length to make the outer pairs seem closer than the inner ones? Should I take the stairs out completely and move them outside?