hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Tournaments
Discord: discord.gg/0rEzZFGEKs226nI7
Most recent Bracket: challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons
Next Tournament: May 20th, NA

>Veeky Forums League Poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/1waNc94C3FCm9cZ10C0MQBXAOEbWphGtC1NirLKrRCIU/viewform

First for Priest for the bants

xth for based Deathwing in control warrior decimating shitters when they think you have no more board clears

I finally have enough dust playing for free to craft ONE legendary. Which one should I make?

>he doesn't have legend

>people tipping so many fedora at "tank up"
I dont get it. Thank up/pass is literally the draw-go of HS. Is this you guys first card game?

xth for SCIENCE
OVER A BILLION DAMAGE

anyone have any recommendations for changes? I was considering changing out varian/malkorok, and if I changed out varian I'd likely take out Soggoth as well. I'm considering putting in the new Hogger for malkorok, or changing all 3 for stuff like rafaam, onyxia, nefarian, things like that.

>tfw

>Tfw Priest and I always have more board clears

Literally 1/3 of my deck is board clears, i don't even mind that it's not that great because I get my nutrients from aggro tears

Based N`Zoth.

How could we possibly know that?
What deck do you want to play?
What class do you like?

Yogg

Have some fun

Can you master of evolution into ancient one?

Ancient one is a token, not an actual minion

No its a token

Nope.
Ancient One is token minion

>playing against priest

>make a lego that requires a gorrilion other legos

sound advice to be honest rafaamily

So I made that new tempo warr and blasted up to rank 5 in a couple of hours, but patron seems to absolutely wreck it without exception. Am I fucking this up, or is patron super good against it?

>What deck do you want to play?
Fuck I don't know I change it up so often
>What class do you like?
Rogue and Priest mainly.

post V A L U E

value!

That way he will feel motivated to get more legos.

>Control priest vs yogg mage
>Mfw he has to waste all his spells hitting my minions
>Mfw I entomb his doomsayer
>Mfw my board is too bulk for removal
>Mfw I have a full hand while he's top decking
>Mfw Yogg kills itself and hits his face for 15
>Mfw his Yogg literally does nothing to me
>Mfw he takes the 3/3 summon from Rafaam
>Mfw excavated evil
>Mfw I finish with full HP and Darkmender + Brann in my hand

skill based game

i just opened golden harrison/velen/ golden master of disguise in my last 3 fucking packs. Talk about value

If I use Alchemist on Grom before enrage, and then activate enrage, which stat will it go to?

how the fuck did you beat a deck with rafaam???????

Rogue, Mage or Priest for an arena run?

I know not to pick priest

where can i see the 4chin league games?

>Get classic pack
>Hover over that magic orange tinge
AAAAAAAAAAY
>Whoa! Leeegendary
>It's Greenskin
FUUUUUUUCK

Rogue

rogue unless you're a complete shitter

>tfw no more lightbomb

>he doesn't play Wild

DUDE MUDA MUDA MUDA LMAO

>tfw got all the good classic legendaries so im set for life and can keep the meme legendaries I get now

Nobody fucking plays wild anymore.

I can't handle all of the patrician plays going on in Trumps stream right now.

sounds pretty racist to me

cute

shes just testing the waters to see how far she can take her fake bad english

Why has Youthful Brewmaster not become a thing?

>with thaurissan it can let you use c'thun/n'zoth two turns in a row
>double reno
>hit something with vek'lor, return it to your hand and play it again
>remove silence on a minion like tirion or sylvanas

It's like Brann but better in a lot of situations

No fun is allowed on my watch

Except that it's slow as fuck and is easily a dead draw.

>what is shadowstep
>what is xarils poison
>what is winning by dropping nzoth anyway

Is netdecking tournament lists a good idea? How suitable are they for ladder?

If the monk class doesnt revolves about bouncing shit back and sick ass combos im gonna be real pissed

this is a slow as fuck meta

if you're fighting aggro you can just play it as a 3/2, it's not like most of these control decks have 2 drops to begin with

n'zoth isn't an auto win even if you get a bunch of sticky minions, unless they have no board for some reason

people are running a shitload of clears, warlocks have even started running twisting nether

>warlocks have started running twisted nether
how new are you mate

>started
Twisting Nether is usually used in control oriented Warlock decks. How's rank 20?

>Pull no legendaries this year, suddenly one yesterday and now another.
Neat, what could it be?

>"My dreaming ends, your nightmare begins".

>N'zoth isn't an auto win

Uh, nine times out of ten your opponent will not be able to respond if you play your deck properly.

started a bit before naxx i think

control oriented warlock decks haven't existed until recently, because handlock was better in every way and they just ran shadowflames

maybe malylock but i almost never saw that

no, go to tempostorm or hearthpwn

>GvG pack

Twisting Nether has been standard in RenoLock since RenoLock existed. Which is like half a fucking year.

Honestly I feel fucking trolled

like 5 games in a row I get rushed down by variousa ggro decks, so I switch to control warrior and poof, I get two control paladins in a row

what the fuck
seriously

this shit drives me up the wall more than any topdeck or rng

>playing zoo
>boasting about winning

youre like the kid who used a strategy guide to beat ocarina of time and then told everyone how good you were

>Play mass silence and two excavated evils
ezpz

>implying you wouldn't get rushed down as control warrior as well

>beat braindead control cuck with my super secret double fire elemental tech
>deal 70 damage in 15 turns
>outplay the fuck out of his ass
>recieve this
Remember, Thrall is your friend. He fights cancer.

that's pretty recent pal

also i'd say that less than half of the renolocks i saw ran twisting nether, the meta was too fast for it with aggro shamans and secret paladins everywhere

PO + shadowflame was usually enough, there was rarely a need to clear a massive board twice unless you were fighting a dragon deck

Enjoy losing to every other deck.

>tfw playing control paladin and just fucked up a control warrior
was that you

unless you run aggro yourself and want the matchups to be coinflips who gets the better opener, control warrior is the best answer to aggro

Did you disenchant him?

oh well that's cool

this game is such cancer
i'm just starting out and every game i've played after i got to ranked level 20 is just LMAO 4 LEGENDARIES LMAO GIRM PATRON LMAO PAY2WIN

i don't ever stand a fucking chance when some fucking nigger with golden varian wrynn summons 3 fucking 8 cost monsters every other game

this is shit
and i can't get any new fucking cards until i win some fucking games which is impossible

>i play control so i'm skilled
i love these faggots

What deck can I make x2 blood of the ancient one work in?

i never had him

EU? possibly

i disenchanted everything naxx/gvg related. I have no intention of ever playing wild

As a control warrior main, this is wrong, there are better decks for dealing with aggro, even for warrior, like patron and midrange

Why is this allowed?

Why mages wont play him?

nerf plz

there are only two classes i hate the most

fucking mages

and

fucking hunters

he's not the problem. 0 cost spells, some of which make other spells also cost 0, are the problem

holy shit

this thing is an always pick for mage in arena

picked on up in the draft and got it from ethereal conjurer a few times and it always wins the game

tomb pillager nerf when

Yeah, why did they nerf him to six mana. Fucking bullshit. At least I played in the golden age of miracle.

priests are so fucking awful to play against

Theyre literally the nigger class and doesnt matters if you win or not because the game is just awful since the fucking start of the match

Le Free Coin Deathrattle Man is the issue

>play Dragon Priest
>not a single dragon to be found until turn 6, game is already lost at that point

>opponent plays Dragon Priest
>Whelp, Agent, Technician, Guardian, Drake on curve every single time

this game is fucking ridiculous, why does this happen so frequently? it makes me not want to play anymore.

what are you listening to /hsg/

I like vaporware while playing

you know youve actually come during the best time for new players. imagine that.

you got 13 free packs, and 3 free cards, including one legendary, for joining hearthstone. the people who came before you had to endure all the grinding and p2w players in order to get where we are

people even spent money on this game during beta. and they go to websites that track winrates across millions of players in order to learn what the very best deck is and they play only that number 1 spot

my best advice to you is to at least finish your daily quests and then put the game down. there's a guide out there somewhere that helps you get the most gold possible, using quest rerolls. but until youve got a fairly good collection of cards to dust into a netdeck, youre pretty much screwed.

or you can try arena. do daily quests and keep playing arenas until youre good at it. since its 150g per arena run, and you get a pack guaranteed at the end (which costs 100 itself) its not too steep a cost.

Comtruise

Exactly. This little nigger misplayed on half of his turns. I removed literally everything he played, so in essense I was playing midrange game with aggro cards. Yet then this piece of shit adds me to boast about how his "just play shit on curve and finish with C'Thun" deck is more skill. I don't know who is more mad, me or him.

Remember when this card was the shit?

Take me back to those days, bros ;_;

how do I git gud?

Gadgetzan is what makes coins and 0-cost spells broken. He is the cancer, not those,

>Start playing this game 2 years late
>"aaaarg people have cards!"
First card game user?