Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General /xivg/

Our Guy Edition

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde & Yokai Watch Collab Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

hyur boypussy

naka bp

buying bf

Tfw no one would care if I'd die or dissapear

xth for eb

xth for cutting your face off and wearing it while I'm fucking your mother.

erping right now.

post logs

post ugly glamours

Reminder to proactively shut down any and all posts from the primate. Do not let it derail another thread.

>thread derailer tells other people to not let people derail threads

Justice.

How are we supposed to top 3 in one shot?

I wish chemo would kill himself

>no shinobi reports
SHAMEful display!

post lewd fem c@ and au ra butts

Finally a reason to post this

the fucking irony
neck yourself retard

Rains from above.

both of you are fucking awful at this, stop

wow awful

>using asterisk
I rather eat shit than rp like that.

What gear is this lads?

I was gonna breed you because no one else would but now that I know you're a dirty leaker I'm glad I didn't

Eso stuff.

Damn this is some shit erp

??????????

Show us how you do it

>tfw I use action brackets because lazy

Pretty bad, desu. But you're having fun?

Stone Vigil nm Aether E

please assist

Only the best for you

Describing everything in great details is my favorite kink.

Pop cover on me cuz it physically hurts

very much

You guessed my favourite character to play as. Unless you're someone I already told in which case no cheating.

Can someone post the picture of Ippiki with the hitler youth haircut?

>bun
tfw just went back to c@...

please dont tell me you're doing this in public

yeah same. I do it detailed I just get lazy with quotes.

Thanks m8

I need the real deal

I need to marry Alphinaud~!

I need glamour recommendations!

no. we're in a back alley in ul dah

I still need to RP as a mute sometimes, since you can be really fucking cheeky about your replies. Mainly since if you're mute, you really up your description and detail game by 2000%.Or you can cheat and be a faggot and be like
"he moved his hand to the left, thus explaining the murder's motive."

Change your hair and hair color, that looks like shit.

What are you doing

I JUST WANNA KILL DRAGONS LETS GO

a paper bag

is it really that bad...

no. these people have very specific tastes and unless you specifically cater to them, you will always be called shit or ugly.

ugly two tone hair that doesn't match your glamour

stupid cpose that is very unfitting for that armor

Yes, Blue and purple look like shit together and that haircut is shit too. Don't listen to this retard

Looks like blueberry bubblegum. Take that as you will

It looks like cotton candy if it could get all wet and soggy instead of dissolving.

Those would be valid complaints if they weren't literally asking for glamour recommendations.

Oh also adding to my post...I'm sure you don't want to fanta but, I just want to point out you also chose very thin lips which aren't very attractive ever on anyone.

Fuck right off. You people have a type.

Just decide on a style and do your best to make it work

Lose the glasses, they're awful and look horribly out of place with the rest of the armor.
Lose the highlights and possibly change the color, it looks bad with your glamour.
Gloves don't fit well with that top, at least not in its current color. Unsure if it'd change with a non-metallic color.
Can't tell you much more without a full body shot.

What server are you on?

Kill/fuck/marry
Exodus lizards edition.

Who does Mado have a crush on so I can kill them and take their place

Kill red,
Marry bunny
Fuck blonde.

Could someone post pictures of that lewd red elezen?

a shit filled diaper

Can't I just kill them all?

kill/marry/fuck

i need to see their butts before i can decide

What was the point of blocking out his name in party chat if you didn't block off his name when you emoted him??

Mateus
Grudgingly kill handlebars knowing I wouldn't want to taint their relationship with their bff.
Marry the middle and screw the left, in a threesome.

Wait, are you also the Kiyohime poster too?!

kill kill kill

same

Your girlfriend you cuck

me

Yes, I am also greencat/bluelizard

How do you into only two Steam Chakrams on Brawler?

I'm dps-ing as much as I can as a healer and we still only rarely skip the third one.

it's about the embarrassment haha i dont like shit hehe xd

Wait, do you actually play Fate/Grand Order, or do you just post Kiyohime? I might roll an alt on Mateus so we can talk about video games!

I'm flattered

no pls

Multiple people on your team are slacking, sorry.

That's your DPS's fault. We consistently get 2 with everyone pulling their weight.
Also sometimes RNG can screw your melee but that's not that bad.

I dunno if you've noticed but most of the time full parties are actually 8 people and not just 1 person so all 8 of you will actually have to do their job and not just you alone haha

How would you do it?

I use to often. I kind of got sad at never rolling good things, though I occasionally come back to spend all my quartz on trying to get a servant that just comes out. But my bad rolls have led me to cling onto Kiyohime/Atalanta as my only servants.
You're nice

I think this hair is ok...

Are your melee getting dicked over by a lot of single drills? Both of them can stay in melee range for double drill provided they're at max range on opposite sides of the boss.

Oh.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear. I think it's still a fun game, but then again I spent a bit of money on it myself, so I'm not the proudest sailor. What were some of the servants you were looking for?
Also do you have a name on Mateus? I would rather talk there than to spam up the general

Much better, actually. Another hair I'd recommend if you wanted shorter hair is the default midlander one. I think it is on the cute side but can also serve well otherwise.

>"FEMININE PENISES"

marry/kill/fuck

I'm in a DotA game for about 20-30 more minutes, but Yysara Paniyr is my ign. Or I'syl Iari but I'm on my main at the moment.

I was looking for Scathach and Helena Blavatsky mainly, though there's been servants here and there I've desired in the 4* range to no avail. I have pretty poor luck tbqh.

GOTTAGORILLAFORSALE

MAGILLAGORILLA
MAGILLAGORILLA

MAGILLAGORILLA