scottgames.com/
fnafworld.com/

>Other Links
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy/
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Flockdraw: flockmod.com/fnafg
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP (Rummpus has left the building, someone needs to take over the archive)
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 850 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>Remember to floss after eating popcorn kids!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/h5K2ei8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kS_DvUlrukk
pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for reposting

First for holy shit.

i want him to rape my butthole
also nice work fansmut

Damn bae, that's great. I'm especially digging the background and the hatching.

Since Update 2 is right around the corner, what are you guys hoping to see in it?

>eating popcorn

I wish, I would make her squeal

Okay Edan.

>what are you guys hoping to see in it?
Fucking Nightmare Mangle

>finally out of classes for the summer
Aww shit. Time to get started on my self-imposed story-a-day challenge

Is this the general's oldest meme that is still in use? I've seen some real classics come and go, but not this one.

I dunno but here have this one.

People will still post "ready for freddy"-related stuff when it's appropriate, protom still gets shit on for being an sjw, and crifoxy is still the thread bicycle. It's definitely one of the oldest ones, though.

Well that's not specific to /5N@F/.

THE PHANTOM

That's not a FNAF meme, that's just a meme in general.

I have a few of these edits saved.

You're retarded

Thanks!
I wasn't really sure about the background but thank you! As for the glints, they took a few tries to get somewhere I liked with them.
That comment was so backhanded, I feel like someone's hoe
Xth for ye
user thats really gay
but thank you
I love crosshatching and watercolors actually I think I said that before I just don't finish anything ever so I don't get to show off a lot.
Thanks beb

>thanking yourself for posting a picture

I'm pretty sure you'd be the one raping his butthole, if anything

Sometimes you just have to pat your own ass, either forcefully or softly.

Team synergies and special interactions with specific party members.

hot

damn those bons are really getting down

>tfw I'll never spank fansmut for being naughty

thats just my idiocy showing through, DON'T LOOK
the thanks was meant for

I didn't expect you to color it.

Are those Bons doing a Michael Jackson routine?

Stop thirsting after my wife

Maybe she's letting it happen because you're a shitty husband.

would you give the rabbit a carrot, user?

You know I would.

So i decided to do this and picked this one
pastebin.com/h5K2ei8Q

I haven't read a greentext story in a long time, it seems cute and i think i'll finish it, but i really don't know where it's going so far

>skeptic
Haven't seen that name in a long, long time.

i haven't been here too long, so i tried to pick someone i have never seen mentioned. I wonder how many people from back then are still hanging around.

dead thread
bring on the nightposting

But I want to talk about possible gameplay changes to both World and Sister Location

we need to summon lolman

I'm going to repost that challenge and modify it slightly.

To everyone:
Go to either the writefag or voicefag archives and find something. Read/listen to it and come back and tell us about it. Maybe you'll find something cool.

But isn't Bonnie a girls name?

you guys have so much art I've forgotten I even made holy tits

whatchu talkin bout, Smutty is my waifu

You're supposed to wait until midnight

There's an easy way to do that; just look at who still posts.
Even if they don't post with a name up, it's clear it would be better for them to remain anonymous. Or perhaps it would be simpler to assume they do not remain at all, unless otherwise has been side.

Watch out, you'll trigger Ace is you post that. After all, not only is he a weenie that hates Kung Pow pass it on, but he's also Bonniekin.

Oh shit is that actually you?

youtube.com/watch?v=kS_DvUlrukk
Looks like they're doing this.

>pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Ever since Drick popped up again with a story, I went back and started to re-read Of Fazbears and Vaporware.

Seeing the conflict between AI and ghost is a nice touch.

Now I gotta read The Diehard Fan again after I finish this one.

Original poster of the challenge, you forgot to specify that it should be an OCfag whose work you have never tried before.

Here's a puppet in another person's style.

Whoops, my bad. I suppose it doesn't matter that much though.

You should take a look on the booru.

I can't tell you how happy I am to see you back and that you're doing alright. You have the cutest Mango.

At least the other pedofags had the decency to post with their names on so I could filter them.

Maybe, possibly.
And yes I know almost everything is there, but that doesn't mean I'm not impressed with it being remembered!
Thanks! Figured I'd peek back in. I'm not gonna lie when I say it's still super fun and easy to draw dumb robots, and it's good practice between bigger projects.
Yes yes, I missed you too.

>showing your face during shitposting hours
You came to the wrong neighborhood, buddy.

I really like the style you got there with him being incredibly skinny to the point that his spine is sticking out but still is packing some muscle.

His head weirds me out the most, especially with the lips and teeth, giving him what looks like a very fleshy skullface

Diggin' it Bud

It's not shitposting hours for another 26 minutes, user

You're still a big gay.

So what kind of dumb robots do you intend on drawin'?

Why are you such a bully to your robots? They are so sweet, so kind

Thanks user! it's based off of this design.

NIGHT SHIFT MUTHAFUCKA

All of 'em, if I can.
No they're all monsters look at them

Ha, knew that reminded me of something.

By the way, I have a quick question about the markers you use. Mainly the one for shadows.

Is it one of those ones that go down clear, but darken the color it's on as it soaks in?

You're right, Mangle is a soulless monster She doesn't have a child in her.

>Scott will never use eldritch puppet in the games

Why even live.

I really love the organic bits you've got here, like the visible bone structure. It helps make it feel like a flesh andblood creature and I absolutely love the shading here, too. It comes together really well.

I'd put a child in her if ya know what I mean

>>Scott will never use eldritch puppet in the games
Good. Eldritch is shit-tier spooks. No idea why so many people have a boner for it.

I didn't see that one coming, bravo.

>you will never boink c'thulu

While not eldritch, the Puppet looked decent in FNAF4, which is saying more than the puppet design in 2 and 3. I don't get why Scott likes the character so much, Puppet is boring if you don't try and go eldritch with it. Hell, Balloon Boy is better.

Ow, the edge

WHEN WILL YOU FINISH IT

Puppet and Balloon Boy both have shit character designs in all iterations.

>I didn't see that one coming
Neither did she.

Fukkin noice

>people are actually responding positively to BB rather than bullying him for being a pedo scumbag, as well as yet another furry with an e-boyfriend
I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was September 2014.

iunno

i love me some spooky pupper

Do you need a boyfriend too user :3c

Much like Ghost or Snax, I really don't care much about the whole e-boyfriend thing. And the shota thing doesn't really bother me. Not my thing and if he does post it, well it's bannable. Maybe you're just a faggot?

Isn't most of what we do here bannable?

Nice to see the OCfag Internet Defense Force hasn't slowed down.

A lot of it hinges on whether or not links containing bannable content are breaking the rules. For the most part it's allowed unless it breaks the illegal content rule.

That's nice. Care to back up your claim?

You're not raging and hating. That means you love and endorse them. If you're not with us, then you're against us.

>rushes to defend an objectively terrible OCfag's precious feefees
What more proof do I need?

Define "us".

Even though it'll never happen, I'd love if Scott were to abandon Clickteam to try a different program for FNAF5. I love Clickteam, but it's so limited, I feel like there's not many more ways he can alter the formula with that program in a way that would feel new or impressive. He has the money and all the time he could need, Maybe he shouldn't jump to Unity, but something that would allow stuff like running from certain rooms or vent crawling would be much better than the awkward runarounds he has to do to allow the player to move in FNAF4 where it's just a full-screen animated gif of carpet being ran over. The program is limiting what he can do at this point.

They're a pack DeSerres colored markers (All various shades of grey). Warm and cold grey, I got them in a pack. They go down kinda dark but lighten a bit as they dry, and you can go over the same spot multiple times for a darker shade. it also depends on if you are using marker paper, that will affect how good your color comes out.
They're decent markers if you're too cheap to buy copics, or Prismacolor. I've had pretty good results with promarker's as well. I find the DeSerres ones don't blend really well.
Thanks user, I wasn't sure how well the shading was gonna look, it's one of those things I am trying to learn more about. Glad you like it though. Fleshy Puppets are fun to draw.Thanks Mate
So do I.
It's fun to draw, but Eldritch horror stuff needs to be done right when it comes to anything more then visual. Simply describing something as 'beyond human comprehension' feels kind of a cop out when it's been done a lot. Then again that's just my opinion.

me and you and a dog named boo

Of course they haven't slowed down, now that Ghost has been driven away they've gone into overdrive

Get outta here Springtwerp

i don't expect anything new or really unique from him at this point

What kind of engine would you recommend?
Only one I know of that's not Unity or Unreal is that Platinum Sandbox one not even sure if that's even an engine. Fun to play around in though

The fuck is a feefee?

It's not terribly limited, it's just so easy to become complacent with it. 2D games or array-based games, as I like to call them, are its forté, so I'm not surprised he's stuck with it. He would have to learn a lot of new stuff to move from 2D to 3D because of how events and such are handled in different environments. Not to mention he'd need to animate stuff, which from what I can tell is not his strong suit. He'd rather be comfortable and be making money than experiment at this point.

Unity is basically an improved GameMaker. Allows for multiple languages so getting into it from almost any level of development expertise is fairly simple. Otherwise something like Unreal which has block-programming would also be a huge boon, because coding for Unreal is much more complicated than in Unity.