/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

DARKNESS Edition

Previous thread Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinefanatic.com/kh-unchained-x-keyblade-upgrading-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the future you chose /khg/.

Did the event mickey boards give any titles?

1 month out, what are your hopes/expectations for KH at E3?

Ultimate and Big Shot if I'm not mistaken

I don't expect it to show. Square's mentioned a couple of times they don't want to put out more KH3 news until FF-XV comes out, and with P5 being confirmed for release in the same month, now more than ever it's important that Square not divide their fans' attentions.

Fuck those sound pretty cool.

If they don't have anything new to show I'm giving up all hope on the game ever being released. It's been a goddamn decade, we should have more than just "In development now" and a few trailers of combat which probably were made for the trailers and they haven't actually done anything with the game besides saying it's a thing.
Also, Ni no Kuni 2 news at E3 or I kill myself.
>didn't finish either board
>will never be Big Shot Narcissist
Muh ego.

It won't be there. It's gonna be all FFXV, as it should be.

At best there'll be some stuff on 2.8.

KH3 just started development in 2013.

Well, it's me again. I've already signed my death warrant by buying the 3000 Jews. I'm gonna buy the 10 medals before it gets oversaturated from any new medals.

Wish me luck.

Is there a list of how much experience each level requires?

You'll be doing yourself a favor if you didn't know user.

Oops. Meant for medals.

ALL OF IT IS SHIT BUT AT LEAST I CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW.

THANKS SQUARE, IT ONLY TOOK $25

>tfw 400k for lvl 210 - 211
why

No, seriously. I'm pretty sure there are support groups made with the purpose of helping people like u ou out with this specific problem.

You know that, like, 2 years from now, Square is going to shut down these servers and your game data will be lost to darkness forever, right?

1* 4258 exp
2* 10349 exp
3* 19280 exp
4* 45990 exp
5* 138338 exp
6* 227279 exp

Exp given by ducks: (if same type multiply by 1.5 the exp)
1* 260
3* 1400
5* 5210
6* 15210

Jiminy is so fucking gay, wtf.

Congratulations

Got edgy Riku and some Soras. Good job dude.

>Wisdomfag finally got his Wisdom Sora
Alright, now the next step would be for you to seek help.

Wait a minute how do you unlock Limit? What does it do?

I only ever used Brave and Final

Wisdom seemed dumb and I never tried Master, what does it do?

If you've only played KH2 vanilla, then you wouldn't have gotten it. Limit basically gives Sora some of his KH1 moves.

Limit form lets sora use his KH1 moves and gives him health back when he hits with them, it's pretty OP. Master form is my favorite

>brave
It's Valor form. Or was it called Brave in JP?

It is called Brave in JP

Did SE finally deal with the hackers in Vulpes and hopefully the other unions as well?
Not seeing them at all at the top 10 atm

I hope so, I want them to go back to handing out real rewards each week. And for them to compensate for the last two weeks or so of such rewards lost.

How would you make Valor form viable at end game /khg/

I really hope so, these weekly rewards have been pretty lame due to hackers/inflation of lux to this zootopia even. Speaking of:
>wait until 7pm for lux grinding
>now have 600k lux in a hour from zero
Really hope there isn't anymore zootopia boards, trying to keep my raid boss lvl low so that I can continue 2-turning them

Thank you user-kun!

Wait so should I stop? Have I been doing this all wrong?

I'm on Omega lvl 6 and this is my seventh run and she's still not dead

I've probably been fucking myself over, I've gained TONS of levels grinding out on the bee boss but I haven't been using all my AP before each level up, mostly because I dont have missions to do atm.

I've just been unlocking every AP/Cost node and getting outfits I like from the avatar boards with all the levels

Same here man I went from lvl 70 to 124

Where we supposed to be doing something else?

>edgey
it's edgy

also the majority of furfag hate stems from the fact that most of them cannot and will not shut the fuck up about being furries. EVERYTHING has to do with being furry or furry art

it's the same reason people are sick of /pol/fags , they take literally every opportunity to remind everyone how they go to /pol/ and they really, really hate jews. (then they pretend like people are genuinely offended on a website that regularly posts violent gore)

anyone have picture of treasure trove+17 or lady luck+12? i'd like to decide which to evolve next based on appearance

I figure it's best to do it during the Tues,Wed, and Thurs to maximize using up all your AP on the EXP/Evolve medals, then triggering the boss raid, killing it in one or two goes, then repeating until you can't/don't want to.

BUT I fucked up and now I'm facing 's problem and can't one-shot the boss anymore, which might fuck me up these upcoming days, but we'll see

>Omega lvl 6 and this is my seventh run and she's still not dead
hahahaha how bad are you

onlinefanatic.com/kh-unchained-x-keyblade-upgrading-guide/

Valor form isn't viable end game? Why not

Allow you to heal.

I suppoose what I really mean is how would you make it to where it's on the same level as later game forms like Final and Master, honestly even Wisdom outclasses it.

>which might fuck me up these upcoming days, but we'll see
It'll fuck you up if you care about care lux since your high dmg party members will take most of the lux while you get scraps

Well I have only 1 five star medal

It shouldn't be. Forms are supposed to get better as the game goes on. Putting it on par with Final would hurt Final more than help Valor.

i have 4 6-stars and 1 5-star
step up senpai

How so? You get 2 guaranteed goes at the boss, and even if someone kills it while your killing it you will still get all the xp you'd normally get for it. That should get you way more than scraps.

Wisdom is better?

This guy gets it.

I legit forgot what Lux even is for. I'm guessing the more you have at the end of the week, the more prizes you get if your clan is #1 or something?

Well that yeah, but lux is exp in this game.

lux means light but what if it stands for Level Up eXperience

that'd be cool

why were the moogles so effay in the past

>finally got the wisdom sora
But are you prepared to guilt it?

>wanted to get a full set of Sora's forms on Starlight
>Master Form is single target
>Limit Form is single target
>Wisdom Form is single target
>Valor Form is AoE
>Final Form is AoE, but it's not out yet
Fuck. I wanted Wisdom so bad I didn't even plan this out well enough. I should've saved for Final Form if anything.

Why. How the fuck did I get so blind.

No. No I am not prepared to go through another nine dailies and a 10 pull for one dot.

Hearts General is under new management after our old leader went inactive, and we're looking to catch up on our recruiting. If you're in Vulpes and need a party, reply with your ID.

thanks a lot!

>Wisdom Form is single target
Wisdom Form is AoE. Unless my game is different from everyone else's.

> fag sperging out over jokes again in /v/.
Someone send help.

Awkward.
I don't know how I got BC Riku confused with Wisdom Form

>help me defend my shitty joke, one thread isn't enough.... IN AMERICA!

>Vulpes

But I'm not a dirty cheater.

Recruiting Vulpes for the Cherub Knights!

>IN AMERICA
You know for someone who bitches about repetition you sure like to repeat the same shit over and over again. But you do you Bandit Keith.

try to reguilt waka from 20% still stays at 20% are you fucken serious? who though this was a good idea

that's the joke you dense fuckwad

see how annoying it is?

>Still mad
Pop a prozac.

Better than the percent lowering, or having the chance of the medal breaking.

it's better than the game choosing the smaller result, isn't it?

>so desperate to defend his shitty joke he had to bring it into another thread despite no one else caring

stay desperate. pop a dick, you thirsty bitch

>Better than the percent lowering, or having the chance of the medal breaking.
I thought it doesn't give you lower guild though? and what are you talking about medal breaking?

It's a little cleaner, but there's still hackers.

>pop a dick, you thirsty bitch
user, it's unhealthy to be this mad over a joke. is not even worth the hill you're dying on.

He means that in other F2P games stuff like upgrading your strongest stuff has a chance to just explode it no matter how much money you threw at it. Maplestory is a good example.

says the one who was so upset people stopped caring that he had to bring it into a separate thread

Limit is unlocked automatically in the story in Final Mix. Twilight Town 2(?)

Give it a guard.
Like Limit, replace the Magic option with a bunch of skills (which can be used to heal a little in lieu of no Cure)
Rebalance him to focus on crowd control

Cool idea, but in χ[chi] Lux is just a collectible and EXP is entirely separate.

How can I not share your autism with the rest of thread?

see? still pretending like anyone else actually cares
you are the truly autistic one senpai

Hey now, someone's making Xion jokes in the other thread. Go get 'um champ.

no, everyone else has moved on
now it's your turn
let it go
let it go
can't hold it back anymore
let it go
let it go
turn away and slam the door

Yeah I'd say so, you can protect yourself and have a good way to get out of situations, unlike with Valor where your not given many, if any good options

guys what was the joke from the other thread

I sincerely hope that instead of the Little Mermaid we get Frozen as the sing a long world

Not even joking

i don't even care what it'll be, i just want frozen in KH3

If I get Blizzaga from it it's fine by me

Aqua a cute!

invisibles are cuter

HEART HORNS

>yfw you get Blizzaja instead

>yfw we get -za spells like Mickey

Is there medals that have Cure?

I wish that in KH2 there hadn't been a designated world for the musical sections and just had musical bits scattered throughout various worlds. 'Make a Man Out of You' in Land of Dragons, 'Be Our Guest' in Beast's Castle, 'What's This?' in Christmas Town, 'Hakuna Matata' in the Pride Lands, that sort of thing.

From worst to best:
Jiminy Cricket, Tinkerbell, Minnie Mouse.

Jiminy, Tink, Minnie, Snow White

I think that's all of them.
There are other Medals which have Cure effects in addition to their main ability.

FUCK WHY ARE THE MAGIC CARDS SO SHIT

POWER ENEMIES ARE SUCH A PAIN TO FIGHT BECAUSE THESE MEDALS ALL SUCK

WHY CAN'T I GET ANY GOOD ONES ASIDE FROM WISDOM FORM

F U C K

Get a guilted Yuna

Daisy has Cura, she is the speed equivalent of Tink

Just get a power deck good enough to defeat magic and speed levels with.