PlayStation Vita General 2591 - MeiQ Edtion

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>One Piece: Burning Blood – Advanced Gameplay #2
thevitalounge.net/2016/05/09/one-piece-burning-blood-advanced-gameplay

>MeiQ:Labyrinth of Death coming west this fall
gematsu.com/2016/05/meiq-labyrinth-death-coming-w

>Nuclear Golf Explodes This Summer
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/09/nuclear-golf-explodes-onto

>No Afterbirth for PS Vita
thevitalounge.net/2016/05/09/no-afterbirth-for-ps-vita

>Uppers Object Blow Away and Great Power gameplay videos
gematsu.com/2016/05/uppers-object-blow-away

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/08/the-drop-new-playstation-games

>Zero Time Dilemma Trophies Appear
dualshockers.com/2016/05/08/zero-time-dilemma-trophies-appear

>Xeodrifter Releasing Limited edition
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/05/08/xeodrifter-ps4-psvita-disc-announced/

>New Interpretation Stranger of Sword City debut trailer
youtu.be/eawmRmVW0B4

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Basic Free Version launches May 19 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/05/dead-alive-xtreme-3-basic-fr

>MOP: Operation Cleanup Releasing In North America On May 10, 2016
iplaypsvita.com/2016/05/05/mop-operation-clea

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLV_cAQMsSE
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/337054810/#337054810
strawpoll.me/10174137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You messed up the number

don't forget her

2592*

Post your favorite Plat, Vitagen
Tell us what Vita games you're looking forward to
Post your skittles
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Tell us what your last Vita-related purchase was and rate it
Write a mini-review on the last game you beat

I Will sleep now
good night and good luck
yeah i know

line up vitagen
grand edition, who preordered?
what edition and system?

So do we skip 2592 next time or what?

>line up vitagen
> grand edition, who preordered?
> what edition and system?
I meant grand kingdom

Standard vita

Yes

No one who plays neptunia is a millionaire, fucking hot bitches, doing actual important things in life. Everyone who plays neptunia is a degenerate and playing neptunia is the only way to feel good about themselves, all nepfags do is waste their life away for a temporary goddamn high that lasts about a week or so... it's a complete joke, playing neptunia is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with... it's fucking true, the only reason people play it is because they're too pathetic to accomplish anything else decent in life, so they fucking play neptunia. because it gives you this temporary feeling that "oh my god I'm good, I'm the best in the world in this thing that hardly anyone else does." that's all it is, really. nepfags are all a fucking joke, they masquerade around vitagen like 'haha we're so cool making a million samefags for baits aren't we fucking special?' nah you're just a pile of fucking goddamn losers is all you are. it's ridiculous. People thinking neptunia is cool is the biggest goddamn meme on the planet. I'm telling the truth I'm just being real, everyone knows it they're just too afraid to say it. oh my fucking thread is done, well that's image limit reached. If I post a screenshot this thread no one will ever see it. It's the absolute truth, it really is. You can pretend you're not, "oh, we're nepfriends on vitagen, we make shitposts, homoposts", whatever but at the end of the day it's the truth. You know I just exposed all of nepfags. It's a thing people do to waste time to feel good about themselves that's it.

OP user is beginning to fail with thread number, just like Mugi.

Yeah, just tell the next thread maker to adjust for the duplicate thread number.

Post your favorite Vita-related wallpaper, Vitagen

>grand edition, who preordered?
GRAND EDITION for the vita

that is way too much work

>favorite vita wallpaper
here ya go

Sorry
It won't happen again

It's okay don't worry about these meanies, you tried your best and it's all that matters.

I missed you vitagen, don't ever leave me alone again.

grand edition for the ps4

We never left

>trying to get Mammon's bath scene in Trillion

good god, does the RNG hate me that much? I have done over 100 interacts and no scene

I want to make babies with Suzuka

Just sleep/order it's faster to grind and you don't have to deal with as many other events.

What is it?

Estelle does this from time to time. I guess he doesn't always double check the number.

You just have to double check the subject line every time, it really shouldn't be too hard. Hope you learn, this has happened too many times already.

This game makes my heart really happy

When will Vita JRPGs stop sucking so much shit?

>Likes Atelier
>Hates Neptunia

Always found these people to be weird.

order can cause hot springs to happen?

what is what?

I don't since they're a lot different.

Stop pls.

Yeah, this: Unless you have some other scenese or you want to raise affection, no reason to interact.

Why? They are very different games.

When you stop playing garbage like P4G.

Pretty different tone. Nep tries to be funny, Atelier tries to be cute. Gameplay is as far apart as two jrpgs could be really.

Vita Standard. Can't wait to play it.

Maybe I should go outside and sell my Vita to travel?

Why don't they release an Odin Sphere demo in the west?
youtube.com/watch?v=aLV_cAQMsSE

You're behind this thread aren't you
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/337054810/#337054810

Atelier actually has redeeming qualities beyond having cute girls.

I'm distracted today
today wasn't good for me

The demo is the ps2 game

Well actually yea, what's wrong? Can't have my opinions?

So is nobody gonna finish the last thread?

kys

P4 isn't actually that bad, I'm talking "cute girl" games, games that have nothing but meaningless fanservice, poorly translated cringy jokes and bizarre, misnamed, convoluted 'mechanics" to try and distinguish themselves from the hundreds of others like them.

Props for admitting you're a /v/ troll thinking you can get more (You)'s from vitagen. Your honestly has earned my reply.

What's the difference between mechanics and 'mechanics'

are you sure you aren't talking about p4?

I swear to god if you name drop atelier I'll cut you

>P4 isn't actually that bad, I'm talking "cute girl" games, games that have nothing but meaningless fanservice, poorly translated cringy jokes and bizarre, misnamed, convoluted 'mechanics" to try and distinguish themselves from the hundreds of others like them.

You just described P4 lol.

Last thread is still 727 fucking faggots

So strange, broken and unusable I heisitate to call it a mechanic. I guess it IS still one, however, my bad.

Yes, the jokes in the game are bad, but the environments, music, story (before it got butchered the way it did by all the spinoffs and P4G) were actually pretty good. And it didn't shit itself up with convoluted battle systems, either.

It's ok. Everyone makes mistakes, you should just make it a habit to check it multiple times. And check it again even after that.

Autism

I swear the janny is a mergefag.
Why else would he just so happen to delete a mass of posts just as we've moved on to a new thread?
Who else would make this post?

Obey the rules

I love both Atelier and Neptunia, but this idea that Atelier is some how "deeper" or "harder" than Neptunia really has to end. The only difference between the two is the tone of the story and setting.

Don't your just gonna trigger the autism.

>Buying PSP games

>It's a "Nepfag pretends to like Atelier so he can say Neptunia is just as good" episode

>inb4 muh crafting

This "it's a x episode" meme is shit and you need to stop spreading shitty /tv/ memes across Veeky Forums

>flandre www
nice

no one said anything about being deeper and harder, they said they were different, which it's true

I actually own more atelier games than neptunia games.

You seeAutism.

Well there's more Atelier games than Neptunia games so that's not really an accomplishment

Owning any number of neptunia games makes your opinion insignificant

Pretty much their only defense of Atelier because they never point out what is different only that it is. Sophie is better than any neptunia game I have ever played, and is miles ahead of neptunia. But most of these fags have yet to touch the game.

DT2-2 information when?

Re;1
Re;2
Re;3
Nep U
Producing Perfection
Noire's game
Blanc's game

vs

3 Arland Ateliers
2 Dusk Ateliers

Even if you include Sophia that's 7v6, even if you include Shallie that's a tie at 7v7.

i like things

Hopefully they see all these DRPG failing left and right and decided to make a good game instead.

you sound butthurt, are you butthurt?

What are you on about

Shut the fuck up. DT2 was great. DT2-2 is already confirmed. Everyone not working on UT3 is working on that. I want to know if it'll be different universe or what, who the new semen demons are, etc.

And the one on ps2 and ps1 are you just gonna ignore those?

>Neps vs Ateliers
truly the greatest conflict vitagen could ever know

The Impreganable vs the Lean Mean Meme Machine

>I'm an arland baby.

Hard to take any Atelier fag serious if the first atelier game he played was on the ps3/vita.

I own every Atelier since Marie plus. Neptunia is not much different.

well this is vitagen so yeah

Irisbaby here

Arland babies are retarded. They have not played MK2 or Sophie, the best Atelier games.

you are attacking the one that shares your argument, so I shouldn't take what you say seriously

What pre PS3 Gust games are worth playing if I haven't played anything pre PS3/vita

It just never fucking end. I swear all it takes is one post with Neps and ateliers in the same sentences to trigger the entire board.

They wouldn't even be able to develop Atelier without the funds they get from selling Nep you ingrates

For what its worth, I've hated Neptunia for years yet only played my first Atelier game last year. I guess the comparison is often made with Atelier but I think Neptunia is also much worse than the majority of other cute girls games on Vita. It's just a really bad series.

You're braindamaged enough to play neptunia, so it's understandable that your opinion would be nonsensical

Atelier has a better dub than Neps

Reminder that Gust back in Gamindustri literally never

Let's go losers, Neps vs Ateliers

strawpoll.me/10174137

Not to mention it isn't all the same crap.

Because look at post like this

Thanks for helping in the last thread
There is 7 Atelier games on vita
and 8 Neptune games on vita 9 if 4GO it's a vita game
This make me sad

What was the 8th I was missing? Sega Hard Girls thing?