twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ley activates Vincent's Tears of Denial
>takes one second too long and eats a FUGS and dies
Kekakku

Am I first?

Refreshed twice no posts

she can't bite if I take off her teeth with my heavy mace +5 first

HOW TO KILL GANKING FAGGOTS

THEY ALREADY CLEARED THE AREA SO I CAN'T USE ENEMIES AND THERE'S A MILLION OF THEM SO IT DOESN'T EVEN HELP IF THERE'S ANOTHER INVADER

FUCK I'M MAD

First for das3 is actually good

i am ashamed

>invade two laggy backstab fishers in a row
Why do people do this? They just put up their shield and literally circled me waiting for lag backstabs. Letting me pull of a full sacred flame and killing them,

>complete failure

Tempted to try Farron/Aldrich at SL80 +10, how likely am I not going to get summoned or get summoned into ganks?

is our shit bugged or can you not trade titanite or boss souls to other players online? im trying to give my friend some regular titanite shards

pls respond

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS ONLY ONE HOST FOR /dsg/ FIGHT CLUBS

SOMEBODY ELSE HOST IF THERE'S LIKE 15 PEOPLE

FUGGGG

Black Separation Crystal

:^)

Fucking sick user

Did you record it?

Sunlight Talisman for the memes

And insane hyperarmor

pottery

xth for twinswords

Yorshka's

cant trade upgrade mats

>Starting to learn invasions at SL120
>everything is going pretty well for several invasions
>suddenly enter a giant seeded world
>look around a bit, until I get to the dragon bridge
>see this shit just sitting there waiting for me
>they refuse to budge, expecting me to come to them into that small space I guess, one of them with what looks like a washing pole

Really?

I mean... not sure what I'm supposed to do here exactly? Just sit there and wait for backup invaders perhaps? Or do they really expect me to 1v3 them, in a small space, when they fucking giant seeded and are obviously decked out for this?

I just black crystaled out after taunting them a bit, hoping they'd at least be reasonable enough to come at me on the bridge, but nope.

Just... was I wrong? Or are these sorts of people just assholes? I mean really dude? You need 3 people and a seed against 1 invader? Really? You really need that much of an advantage?

That's about endgame SL so you're unlikely to find anyone that isn't there looking for pvp i.e. gankers.

>Finish post but new thread gets made.
fuck
Anybody know?

I demand a rematch, Pete.

white hair
you do need to wade through lava though

Actually, I did.

I'll webm some of the stuff with these guys. It's like High Wall turned into an interdimentinoal plane.

Why does Seath even have a falling animation, there are so much unused animations holy shit

Post unpopular opinions, i'll start.

I think that Farron Keep was a good area. The super ghru's, the tree fuckers, and the crabs made for good, varied enemies, the open design was a nice change of pace and made the exploration more organic, and the poison was fairly negligible. I'm probably biased given that I didn't have any framerate issues but aside from the basilisks I didn't see anything worth complaining about.

Because instead of dying you would have to survive until he broke the floor

DaSII was good

see:

You get assholes like that really often, the way hosts are coddled with the new PVP system encourages that kind of behavior

Just BC out, it's not worth your time and the bloodstain run you'll have to do afterwards

Farron Keep WAS good

But the mistake it made was the fatrolling. Mandatory walking in swampy area is nothing new, but I was ticked off that I couldn't at least midroll.

>invading at 120

I mean if I had to pick between 80 and 120 overall, I'd pick 120, but both 80 and 100 are going to be better for invasions

People who get invaded are complete pussies. They will do a sitting down gesture with their buttbuddies when you're not even blocking their path to the boss fog, too scared to even move. It's fucking hilarious.

i think that irithyll dungeon is one of the best areas in the game, and that jailers are a pretty cool enemy

No upgrade mats, covenant items or boss souls.

thrall axe or cr8's for a gascoin cosplay. Thrall has that quickstep but creighton's looks more like the hunter's

I'm with you, shithole areas are a staple of the series. Farron was fucking tame compared to pretty much every other equivalent.

>LOL GANKSQUADS SO UNFAIR
>it's actually just people trying to progress in the game

I'm invading at lvl 10 and it isn't any different, Dark Souls 3 is too stacked in favor of the host.

Halberd

Anyone wanna gift/trade me Archdeacon's Great Staff?

>needing phantoms to progress in the game

>needing babysitters to progress through the game

honestly there's no point the host even moving through the level with the phantoms. They should just sit at the bonfire til the way is cleared to the boss fog.

here's your (you)

Yeah let me boot up the TI-80

>whining about how other people play their games

>Offhand Caestus
I'd be with you if you weren't being just as big a faggot as them

Whatever physical i wanna build, knight seems like the best starting class...

You're kinda ruining it if you do it that way though

It's "the ashen one" not "the ashen one's," you're really just making the game numbingly easy. People who come in and kill your phantoms are doing you a favor.

I was planning on switching between one of the axes and the crescent axe when fighting.

Shitters who can't progress without 2-3 phantoms helping them are too frequent, if that's what the majority of people buy this game for then that's what From will base their future games on.
The appeal of these games used to be the invasions, but that seems to be a dead option in 3.

Yeah that's what I figured, and what I did. After "welcome"'ing them a few times, lol. Just my way of saying "really kid? Really?? What the fuck am I supposed to do with this bullshit?"

Unfortunately I already got to 120 with this, my first character, for boreal valley duels. Can't go back now since I didn't start backing up my saves early enough.

I'm starting another character that I'll probably cap at around 60-70 though. I want to catch people actually playing the game normally, be like a mini boss. Or at least when running into groups they won't be OP quality builds all the time with +10 weapons.

...what?

what are some good straight swords/thrusting swords/curved swords?

it's my first play through and I didn't know that yoel would die from AIDS if I didn't talk to him

and I'll never talk to the dark wraith slut and get my dark hand

can someone come give me a dark hand outside the dancer? I really want it I'll give you something good in exchange

password: feels

>PEOPLE NEED TO PLAY THE GAME THE WAY I SAY IS RIGHT
>STOP DOING WHAT I DISLIKE

What about growing up?

Battle axe then switch to crescent axe when you go below 50%

then why are you whining about invaders?

>Needing two phantoms to pass areas when 90% of them are piss easy

I'm running a dick-ass thief build and i have 40 Dex using the basic Dagger. Should i infuse it with Sharp or Bleeding? Sharp obviously gives more damage but it hits so fuckign fast so i want to know if bleed is good enough to make up for the damage loss.

Coulda been better if there was a rusted iron ring in the game
With 4 ring slots, From could have made a few more utility rings. Hell, I'm surprised Silvercat is even in the game since it doesn't help you in combat

So I'm curious, what change would make you go upwards to the next soul meta, if anything? For me it would be a significant prisoners chain nerf or an increase on the vig cap.

I enjoy using Gotthard's Twinswords

What, use a Sharp Bandit's Dagger man.

THE

ABSOLUTE

FUCKING

MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=diYRsPEVNQU

damn, what about regular soul items?

I know the prevailing view here is that you should go through the entire game alone and anyone who doesn't is a shitter, but co-op is actually really fun. I put my summon sign down at the Cleansing Chapel bonfire on my level 30 Cleric and regularly run through the entire thing with whoever summons me. Classic dungeoncrawling, good fun.

Yup that was it

Dealing with those tree fuckers was a pain in the ass

Fuck you and that avelyn, Lay.

Damn I'm a shitter; just spammed r1 until I ran out of stamina and let you get 3 hits in then murder me with dat crossbow

All of them?

Estoc and Carthus Curved Sword are considered 2 of the best weapons in the entire game. Straight swords in general are pretty OP in general with their damage and versatility, you just have to git gud and not be a R1 spamming faggot or you'll get parried every time.

I'm not? Different guy and he wasn't whining about invaders anyway. You're going into someone's game to ruin their progress, don't expect anyone to make it easy or even fair for you.

all of them. pontiff knight curved sword is particularly fashionable and effective

bandit dagger

There's nothing more pathetic than invader cucks whining here every day about ganksquads.

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S NOT FAIR I SHOULD BE ABLE TO IMPEDE SOMEONE'S PROGRESS WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST PLAY OFFLINE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

The spirit of this game being any sort of challenge is dead to people who summon help.

It stops being fun when host literally does nothing and expects you to do everything while covers in a corner.

Not that guy but I thought White Hair was shit?
The wiki said it

You know there's an offline mode right

Oh the ironing...

Shit dude, I'm on TI-81
>being last gen

DaS3's PvP is probably the worst in the series
>lacks the griefing shit form DeS that made invaders an actual threat
>lacks DaS1's ridiculous BS tech
>lacks DaS2's spacing and proper roll punishes
>lacks BB's heal parrying
once they nerf everything into the ground it'll be a snorefest

But the bandit dagger doesn't have the hilarious 130 crit damage. It's essential for a dick-ass thief to deal as much damage as possible with backstabs.

Aldrich covenant is for bullying and taking out your pent up frustration of gank squads.

Heres the strat
Create new Character
1. Level Int to 50
2. Level attunement to 24
3. Get court sorc staff
4. Get Crystal Soul spear/ Soul mass
5. Get all the sorc boosting rings
6. One shot negroes at lvl 45

Way to respond to your own post

Farron's issue was just being fucking boring. It was a big open-ish area with lots of fatwalking and not a lot of shit actually happening.
Slugs were basically non-enemies. They don't even count as environmental hazards. Ghru were decent enemies but spaced out so much you only ever fought 1 or 2 at a time and never mixed with anything else. Same with the big dudes and the basilisks. It's like each slive of the swamp was designed in a vacuum and then just slotted together. Without a clear sense of progression it's just a random series of minor enemy encounters where your progress is arbitrarily slowed by the environment in a way that doesn't actually produce an interesting impact on combat.

It's just tedious.

Don't listen to them. They're shitheads who bitch about people not being "hardcore" enough. It's literally implemented as a CORE feature of the game, yet they will bitch about people doing it until they're red in the face. Honestly, they embarrass me.

Reminder that even one empty armor slot completely fucks your dmg resistance.

I honestly think invasions should be removed from the game

how is it fair that somebody goes into YOUR GAME and kills you and YOUR FRIENDS in the game YOU PAID

most invaders are cheaters with auto parry tools anyway

Is the Storm Curved Sword any good? Or am I better off just eating NK's soul for an extra level?

You know you don't have to invade right? If you didn't know, summoning requires online just like invading and is also part of the game. People can play the game however they want, even if that's as boring as summoning three people and refusing to fight invaders. Go fuck yourself.

I want TI-81 babies to leave

It's a fancier version of the carthus curved sword.

I guess From considers that as a trade off for not having to upgrade armor anymore.

If it isn't the sword spear it's garbage

that also does less damage

So what are the Ghru?
Descendants of abyss-corrupted humans or some new breed of demons?

I thought the former at first but I'm not sure what was happening in the Demon Ruins when I saw them there.

but what would i do if i wasn't invading and pillaging? :^)

It takes like all the risk out. There's no fun in that. I've tried to play with other people, but it just ends up spamming R1 with no real effort or risk or reward. It's totally devoid of anything.

>in a way that doesn't actually produce an interesting impact on combat.

I dunno m8, Basilisks are pretty weak on their own, but when you are fat rolling and you can't move properly they actually become scary.
I thought that part was pretty neat at least, if a bit annoying.