Some people say that this trader site is a scam? are they retarded or am I retarded for using it?

Some people say that this trader site is a scam? are they retarded or am I retarded for using it?

yep, I also heard they sometimes tend to close accounts for no reason if you want to withdraw profits (they'll only give you back your initial deposit)

try making at least a partial withdrawal once you've gained some profits, that's how I always test online brokers

You can actually get a 100 bonus if you deposit like 5000. Then you can immediately withdraw the 5000 and then you have €100. You cant withdraw the 100 but you can withdraw everything you make on top of that. So it's free money until you go broke. That's what I did, made like 150.

to me they looked scammy from the get go.
never looked at them twice.

i find a lot of people complaining about not being able to withdraw.

>that's how I always test online brokers
>having to test online brokers
Where the fuck do you live that this is reality?

They don't allow scalping (trades that last under 3 minutes)

Shit like might get you in trouble

They have pretty tight pants so study their ToS and play nicely.

what site should I use to trade stocks?

Robinhood is popular around /biz

I always feel like people here are trying to trick me into using some scam thing.
Could you give me more details about it? I'm from Lithuania, can I use it or is there a country restriction?

>I always feel like people here are trying to trick me into using some scam
I can't imagine why you would feel that way.

Take a look at

plus500 is london exchange listed company and their annual revenue is several hunders of millions so no, it's not some kind of an online scam.

they once got into trouble due to closing uk residents' accounts because of money their customers being accused of money loundering but they have all the lisences and are fully regulated

Plus500 employee detected

bucket shop

What is Kiera Knightley saying?
Volume is busted.

that you are right im a plus500 bot

I played with the demo account and some of my trades would get closed for seemingly no reason.

they're an israeli based, cyprus registered company. Flag 1: Israel. Flag 2: Cyprus registration.

The company actively takes the opposite trade to its punters rather than merely hedging. Issues with pricing not reflecting actual markets but some internal random number generator. I'd avoid like the plague.

That's not what Kiera Knightley said (I think).

orly

Just buy some real stocks from any e-trade platform with low fee. Binaries are scam

they are offering cfds and they are far from being a "scam". you can easily see your entry and exit price which is very accurate to the real price of a specific instrument