Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_superposition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for death.

/bsg/ has been especially dead for the past couple of days

True

Where's lamia Liz?

working on a render, cant get the UVs to play ball, if it doesnt work I'll just render it textureless.

Is it just me, or is the first half of this game way more fun than the second half?

What is this even a fucking thing

Elizabeth

Ok I managed to skip UVs a bit, probably will finish it in a few days

My body is ready.

So I just played through Burial at Sea Episode 1 for the first time and have to say I really enjoyed it. I loved walking around alive Rapture, the Sander Cohen dance part, etc. And I know people complained about the length but I thought it was the perfect length. It took me around 5 hours as I explored everywhere, got all the diaries, etc. I could see how you could rush through it and beat it in a couple of hours but why would you do that.

My only complaint is that Liz is a little out of character at the end, no? She doesn't just stand there as Comstock gets killed, she stands there as he gets impaled by a giant rotating drill...not muh Liz.

Really looking for to Episode 2 though. Also I tried Clash in the Clouds and got bored after about 20 mins. It doesn't worth sticking with does it? Infinite's combat isn't exactly the greatest.

Dont get your hopes up too high senpai

Dont play episode 2 if Liz is your waifu, just dont.

How can I not? I need to know how it ends.

Go ahead at your own risk.

Dont say I didnt warn you friend

Liz blamed everything on Comstock and Bookerstock in particular killed a child version of herself.

One question though, is this Liz the one from the main game? And how anyway, didn't she get erased from reality when she drowned Booker?

Oh yeah I forgot he got a baby Liz beheaded.

Actually wait, didn't ALL Elizabeths get erased at the end of the main game. I'm confused.

Its not explained well but the best solution is that since that one booker (for some reason) is alive, then his Liz is still alive too.

Episode 2 just takes any possible continuity and just throws it out of the window for a very specific plot device.

Post Liz feels.

>tfw no Liz to be comfy with

>tfw no lamia Liz to be comfy with

Is she a lamia? Looks like she has a tail.

This lamia meme is more forced and annoying than the anime cocsuckers.

Don't tell me that you don't want to hug cute lamia Liz's tail.

I just started Burial at Sea Episode 2, I didn't know you play as Liz. Kind of cool.

This board would be better off without snakes.

Why?

Prepare for feels.

Liz

What kind of Liz?

>tfw no Rosalind

Feels good man.

nice

Ros night.

Ded

reeee

>Liz is ded
Reminder that the only vita-chamber appeared at the end of the DLC within range of the wrenching. If you don't believe that, BaS could have been an hallucination or non canon.

>still no lamia
I have given up at this point.

Muh dick.

Have you finished it?

Nope I went out last night so I only played it for like 10 minutes. I just wondered around Paris, went into a bookstore, Liz asks for a book and the owner said sorry it hasn't been written yet...

Nope I went out last night so I only played it for like 10 minutes. I just wandered around Paris, went into a bookstore, Liz asks for a book and the owner said sorry it hasn't been written yet...

see

>that Paris scene
Calm before the storm, enjoy the rest :^)

I just want to give Artix a passionate hug.

Artix did nothing wrong.

t. Artix

AWAKEN MY MISTRESS

>two and a half hour gap

Lewd!

>the end credits Booker is the same one that lost Anna in BaS

Holy shit.

I don't think that's how tits work.

LIZ :DDD

Ken hates everything apart from little sisters.

These threads should die.

I'm a few hours into it now. Just found the Lutece device. Liz found dead Rapture Liz so is now just a regular human bean for some reason. Also, when she touched the golf club she had Jack's memory flashes from the future. Something stupid isn't going to happen is it and she'll be Jack's surrogate mother or something (I don't remember if the cloning process was ever explained in Bioshock 1).

They explain why Liz is mortal very early on in the game. You should already know by now.

If they did, they didn't explain it very well.

They explained it literally multiple times.

Is Veeky Forums a little overactive today? You posted this just 7 minutes ago and we're already on page 7. Did something important happen today?

Seems normal. Anyway, going from page 1 to 7 in seven minutes doesn't mean we're going to go from 7 to 10 in three.

Ok so re-explain it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_superposition

Fug, no Liz.

You are a big Liz.

>fat Liz
>snake Liz
>futa Liz
>cuck Liz
How do we get rid of degenerate fetishes?

where is the cuck liz post?

>cuck Liz
what?

>snake Liz
I'll never understand this one

Thanks for not explaining.