Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #713

Robbery Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/Yg5a9AF.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html?view=AA024257
youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to delete steamgroup once and for all

Harsh is a good girl when it's not harshfu.

It's just Stellaris General

Who cares?

Remider to add your Maker Greens to the chart. Post cards once they're uploaded.

People here apparently

>I can't swim
>There's a ladder a couple of meters away from her
Dumb bitch.

>Stellaris General
What do you mean?

Hopefully there'll be space left when i'm done.

I'm trying to export animations from an .xa and i get pic related, should i be worried?

>should i be worried?
Don't know for sure. Check what are those frames for. If they're leftovers from the base hair then you don't care about them. If they're actually attached to the meshes then something might've gone wrong.

Just doubled check.
I'm fine, it's just the last two are needed by another mesh that i haven't exported yet.
And it was those last two that were having me second guessing.
Thanks for the reply though.

Nice gif

>Post cards once they're uploaded.
What?

Once you upload a card to the db post a link here for everyone's convenience. If you just made a girl you don't want to share feel free to not include her in the chart.

I've been playing around with .pp compression more and I've decided that the next best thing I can do is lossy compression since audio and textures are stored lossless
As you can see (excuse the makeshift interface) i've implemented features to convert the .wav files to mono (what's the point of voice samples being stereo if the game already shifts it according to characters locations) and I'm still looking into .tga compression.
The robot personality pictured was able to have half of it's size shaved off because of this. Vanilla personalities seem to already have mono audio clips but I haven't investigated many.
.xx and .xa compression is probably not possible since they don't use headers so I can't use the same technique like I did with .pp files, although I may look into it more

Reminder that waifus are for laifu and to love yours, since in her world she has eyes for no one but you, her husbando.

Thanks john cena

Is it bad to be proud of the card your made?

hey, that's neat. Can you trim the music as well? I get a lag whenever the track switches because my hdd is shit so maybe that will help a bit.

Ingame music is stored as .wav so it'll be trimmed as well
I should probably get this to work with custom BGM as well

>10 cards to snowflake
m-maybe later

Post it and find out

I don't like the memes but I gotta admit that 7 is really cute, as is the orc 9 and even the sponge girl, probably your best one yet.

Guy was asking last thread about how uninstalling a mod works with AA2Install if you installed it with the wizzard. Do you have any input on that?

Radical

Is there a correct order for installing oc, personality, hair, and cloth hexa packs?

no

Thanku

Install the game with all the DLCs first.
Install the uncensor before the clothing mod.

You don't need to install the uncensor before the CC. You don't even have to install the uncensor at all - they don't touch the same files.

Why do anons love their waifus? Is it all appearance or personality

I've installed everything, it's mod ready, just always forget whether the order matters with HEXA or not.
It has been some time since I last installed the game

aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html?view=AA024257

both

No one actually loves their waifu we are all just memeing. I mean come on how could someone even love something that isnt real

Sadly it is true. Cuck and Brian don't love their waifus anymore.

Are all those muslims memeing as well?

Any mod for similar to pic related?
That's from a different game, play club or something

I loved her dearly while it lasted

Yes, ISIS is the greatest meme of our age

It's because no one can kill me like she does.

HEXAOC has a couple of those.

You scum.

>tfw realize your mistake but too late to cancel post submission
I meant HEXACC/SVIICC

Damn nice.
Do I need any textures for it or just the mod?

Textures are optional but recommended. Picrelated is without the texture. It also has no shadows. Get the hardlinker for all your clothes texture needs.

Both. She's the ideal in looks and personality.

Speak for yourself, famalam.

How many are even left at this point?

which waifufags are actually good card makers?

Suzufag, Meat, Kurugayanon, Sponge, Canceranon, Inorifag, sameeyetexurefag

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc

Don't forget plasticfag, oregairu, and sasamiguy

Isn't sasamiguy also the sameeyetexurefag?

2chan one isn't in the CCs.

For .bps editing, do i have to include bones that are not used by the meshes?
Like is it safe to completely ignore those lines? Or would that screw something up because glorious .bps magic?

Oregairufag doesn't love Arc he's just memeing.

Really? I thought it's in after the latest update. Disregard that then. It's 2chan China Dress. Still no reason not to have all the packs anyway.

What, did other girls kill you before?

kurugayafag and suzufag

Lesbianon

So what happened

He got smarter.

One of hexa's rules is it must fit thin. 2chan version doesn't.

Shit happened

I thought autists are super smart already

Only aspies

Actually most of waifufags are normies.

Oh so that's why I am not a true waifufag

No. And no other girl ever will. Except maybe Palm tree girl, but that's less out of love and more out of curiosity. And it's the only way she knows how to say I like you.

Then how do you know that no one could kill you like she can?

Because shut up.

That's why palm tree girl a best girl.

A question about hair moding. I saw that some hairs that had premade colors could be made back to default hair color. I have change some hair by changing the material. But there is some hair like the red and black emo hair and that rin hair that don't work when you do that is there a way to do it so it works?

More like fake normies so they can still function and interact with people in society for video games and anime shit. I think waifufags are honestly just lonely and want to be loved, that's why they have waifus in the first place

Also check if the texture listed in the .lst is the same as the one every other hair uses.

Well then which waifufag is the biggest normie?

It's not hard to tell. Which waifufags are less active these days?

Did you change her eyes? Is she slowly becoming evil again?

Check the textures, materials, and list references for those hairs.

I have change the texture back to the default one that everything uses by adding the default texture to it then I went to the material and switched it to default. As for the list it appears to be the same as all the others even matches the ones that can be colored. But when I view it in game it becomes white with black shadows and definitely not the color I want.

But did you change the material name? The texture name? Show screenshots of what you've got.

>But did you change the material name?
Ah so that's what it was it works now. Thanks so much! I would have never guessed.

Yes. No.

Why did you change then? I mean they did become more dark, maybe showing he increasing darkness. Or maybe she got bit by your vampire lady.

>kurugayafag

Well, I tried something new.

It's just an update to her eyes, there's no darkness or vampire bites I swear, everything is daijoubu.

Post flashing

If you have to say everything is daijoubu, everything is not daijoubu.

I think she is forcing you to say that

It's fine, everything is fine, just fine, perfectly fine user, nothing to worry about, nothing at all.

new day, new maker gay pictures