/msg- MapleStory General

11th anniversary events run til the 31st of May.

General Info:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4
Discord: discord.gg/0tbZtaN7HqZmWH1B
>Aries
8x/4x/6x v171+ (Updates alongside GMS).
aries.elluel.net/

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 GMS-like. Dream server.
maple.ellinia.net/

>Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v169.1 GMS-like.
dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals if you're in Windia, Pay2Win, MotherBase or LOVE in Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vs_XXHDYfdA
uni-wz.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for dead game, dead general

R O Y A L E R S
>R E P O R T
I N

F

Wake up /msg/, I know you're there.

artfag strikes again

first person to post their character gets a free™ sketch of them

hopefully this will help you fuckers with your dead general

do my friend pl0x

Give me a cleaner pic where the weapon isn't in the way

I don't like guessing designs

ignore the wings pl0x, it's the first pic i could find

t-thanks user

Hi Chow

hey what'sup

Nothin much, you? Hows keeping the thread alive going?

don't pretend to be me

Meant for

oh
yeah sorry guys i sleep a lot, last night i went to bed at like 5AM and i just woke up, can't bump when i'm asleep you know

who here FUCKING EXCITED FOR THE NEW POKEMON

i love them all they're cute and popplio is so goofy god damn i'm having trouble deciding which i want

170+ marksman DK and Bishop group looking for a bossing guild.

Please add Villager I'll be on late tonight or tomorrow

what fucking world?

when does the ghost ship quest boss reset ?

What do you mean?

what

how do I get more damage? zero character

the same way anyone else gets damage

deliveran, sorry for the wait

Thanks, this is really cute!

I thought ToS would pick back the community that maple had, but I guess it's DoA

maple's community is mostly normies now, or they stopped playing games all together because they're not welcome in MMOs anymore and socializing is frowned upon.

So looks like TMS is getting an exclusive blockbuster featuring Beast Tamer, Hayato, Kanna, Jett and Zen

youtube.com/watch?v=vs_XXHDYfdA

>jett and zen
aren't theyl iterally the same thing?

Also it just seems kinda tacky.

Cute!
I love that jumprope mechanic, that's really good.

Oh and I should mention
>char names and medals were in english
definitely popping up on GMS very soon.

>also it just seems kinda tacky
I mean, so was our donut steel blockbuster, what do you expect

Oh fuck, could we finally be getting a Jett revamp?
Will I finally have an excuse to play maple again?

Whats a good website to get all the foreign maplestory news

orangemushroom.net for KMS
Dunno if there's anything for TMS/CMS

uni-wz.com/ for JMS
orangemushroom for KMS
there are no TMS blogs because no one cares about TMS, and CMS is locked off and no one cares about it even if people were to post the few events they have.

I want to fuck shade (m)!

I wanna angelic busta nut on busta's face!

angelic busters are for love not lewd

They're for hot steamy loving!
All night!

Semen recepticle!
Hot, sweaty, steamy love!

STOP THAT!

I want to Fuck Every Character

Never!
Delicious Angelic Love!

>Start game
>Get this

I searched it up a whole lot but I don't know what to do about this

reboot your computer.
Full reboot, not sleep mode, not a win8 soft reboot, full reboot. Power cycle entirely.

e-even me??

how's everyone doing today?

Currently dying but that's alright.

whaddya mean

>item drops

>IT'S NOT EPIC

I think reddit would suit you better buddy

I think this suit would buddy me better, reddit

>forgot to restart my computer
>get the restart bug
>didn't notice it until I went to get lunch and came back
>like 8 nodes
heh, wonder if anyone who enters the channel can see all of them. Probably not.

Why can't I enter the evolution lab? When I enter through the dimentional mirror the hologram named ESS only says welcome to the evolution system but nothing else at all.

did you start the questline? Should be a lightbulb quest.

>level 193
>not being at warrior grounds
Prequests, mainly in edelstien where you watch some cutscenes of orchid getting btfo and registering yourself in the evo system.
Evo system isnt even very good besides for the baller +5 attack sub weapons

I got no quests in the bulb but I'll try going to edelstein, I heard its a good place to farm herbs, is that still true?

I'm farming at HOH because it's a higher density mob area in a smaller area and easier for me to farm helium to fill up balloons. It's the only thing I need to finish this fucking 13th anni achievement thing.

>no quests in the bulb
No, they start from the book tab, and have you going back and forth from the resistance HQ to the dimensional mirror.
Try Claudine if you're lost.

>when you don't get the

Damn Twilight Perion music where the swollen stumps are is so damn good.

>he wants a Nexon General unironically

Is it hard to cap damage at 200 compared to 220+?

What's the lowest level character you've seen with cap damage?

I don't wanna go beyond 200 because it looks like it requires a shit load of grinding for a mere 5 AP points

you can cap at 180, you can cap at 160 if you have perfect potentials on everything. Hyper stats never really counted towards stats for stat% so they're not really relevant, damage and boss and shit are nice but not a required thing for cap.
going past 200 is pretty pointless right now. Going to 210 is much easier than you might think with the 200+ areas, but after that, it's definitely a chore.

wait what level are gollux sup? They're 160 right?

they're 150

I see thanks for your post, I think i'll stay at 200 since its nice and even and 210 bothers my autism/ocd

WHO GAY HERE

I like fapping to shemales but i'd never kiss a guy lel

7 miraculous chaos scrolls and they all fail! Why mable, why? I just want decent gollux belt n amy

>using Chaos scrolls on Gollux items
Have you never used a Gollux scroll before?

Nah, the only reason why people go past 200 is if you cap, there's no reason not to. 220 isn't hard if you have high %ATT, even if you train on the 230 areas from level 200-210.

There's going to be more compact training maps of level 230 mobs after Damien comes out, so I guess it will make it a bit easier.

Superior item crystals are extracted from +120 equips right? Is there a good area to farm 120-140 equips? DI is barely dropping shit

Hilla drops a metric fuckton, the best place to actually grind them is probably Entrance to the Spooky World

I didn't know they kept this area, I thought it was revamped to that place in ludi now. Totally forgot about mp3, at least I now have an area to train other than DI. I've been training here for about 10minutes and I don't think I've seen a equip drop though

110+, yes.
>Good area
Where you'd usually train at your level,

I think I got softlocked from selling leaves in the AH. I made a total of just over 230m from them through the event, and I have a few hundred more i'm trying to sell, but they're not showing up in the AH. I have them listed for 95k a piece, and have had them there for 15 hours. This kinda blows. My maple weapons that i'm selling all show up though.

goodnight thread i love you

i'll draw things tomorrow maybe if i don't forget

Aries MS, online now!

How do I get 40 anni coins ez? I want the damage skin

Enter the portals around the world (8) for 24 total then speak to the plant thing every 20 mins for 3-5coins

I mean, isn't the whole zero weapon thing different? I'm not sure how it works

Ok

If that doesn't work and you have an anti-virus on your computer, make it so that the maple folder is excluded from the anti-virus.

Never heard of it

4 att/matt 3 all star per scroll, 30 green coins each from gollux store

Thanks for the info, I'm now a better person for it

all stat*

What is the purpose of this general if 99% of everyone here already knows each other

nobody's on the same server so it's somewhere to chat cause the discord is full of fucking fags who play gaybinogay

>softlocked
What the fuck is this?

How do you pronounce Meso?
>wanting the cringe damage skin
Figuratively worse than tot.
Just hold out for the freedom damage skin soon

like, stopped from selling them. Softlocked isn't the right terminology but I can't think of another word to represent what I meant.
메소

>like, stopped from selling them
Yes, but how does it actually happen and why?

I don't know, and don't know if it's even actually what's happening. I cancelled and placed the items on the market again but they still didn't show up, now i'm just about done for the night so hopefully they sell overnight. But they're the only items not showing up. I sold some strange cubes, a couple grand essence, and some anniversary gear, and those not only showed up but sold. I'm about 15k cheaper than the next highest person in regards to the leaves, so they should be snapped up in a couple seconds at most, but they don't show up at all. It's just weird. The only idea I have is that I sold so many leaves in such a short period it's some sort of preventative measure to stop people from selling too much stuff in case they're bots or something? But i've sold tens of thousands of spell traces in the span of a couple minutes just fine.

>help a cleric become a priest by showing him all the good training spots from 30-60
>buddy him
>he gets off after he hits 64, says he'll be on the next night
>he hasnt been on for three days
>tfw no noobs to raise

>socializing
>past 2008
something is seriously wrong with you. and him.

What's the most popular server for this g?