/lolg/ - LYTE DEAD EDITION

fired cuck celebration edition

post all the lyte content you have

eyosongive.us is TOXIC but welcome in our gamer community because the mentally ill autist cuck has been fired

Lyte suicide when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NhEhjkOy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>her face

JUST

xth for loving best waifu more than anyone else

CLG

CLG

CLG

Lyte appreciation thread

>secondary role support
>100% support all the time

Is she the most boring and underwhelming champion that Riot has released within the last two years?

Aside from being a blatant attempt to appeal towards the tumblr crowd, everything else about her hasn't exactly been hype-inducing, to say the least. Her teaser cinematic isn't nearly up to par with Ekko's, Jhin's or Aurelion Sol's. He outfit is lacking in design, her lore is straight-up teenage fanfic Mary Sue shit and even her personality comes off as tropey in a lot of aspects.

Everything about her screams "safe." The only unique and good things going for her is her kickass login theme & her passive and how it affects attacks and terrain with various combos. Other than that, she's a huge disappointment, considering how much Riot has stepped up their champ game within the last three years.

How many E before I cast Q again on Cass?

having a "waifu" makes you a faggot loser

honestly i dont get how you people are attracted to fucking VIDEO GAME characters like jesus christ get a life

i bet you're low elo too lol

>EU

>>>/Reddit/
you took the wrong turn

i didnt know actually, but i see
dont you people have friends to play with?

would fug tbqh.

>people hate dynamic queue because of the 4 man pre-made boogey man even you it's a 1/10 chance you run into them as a soloqueue and if you do you're with another 4 man.

REEEE NORMIE GET OUT

OUT

It honestly wouldn't be that bad if you could queue up to four roles. Letting people select 2-4 roles would make it infinitely better, and wouldn't even be hard to implement. But hey, fixing the system 5 months later would be too hard :^)

fuck off Lyte

don't you have a girlfriend to play with

>Tfw do 5 mans queues
>always win against other 5 mans

no, im just not a weeaboo faggot

if you stopped whacking off to hentai and started brushing up on your mechanics you woouldnt be stuck in gold friend

zero cdr? 3
40% cdr? technically 6 but you probably have to move around so probably 5 even under pretty good circumstances unless you're literally standing still.

>1/10 chance
you didn't play dynamic queue

Do you?

im diamond actually fgt and was in master tier

>Watch the VOD of CLG v RNG
>Kobe's reaction
>Start tearing up like when they won Summer and Spring split

Why is Kobe so based
Hold me bros

>weeaboo
>league thread
literally cannot bait any harder. Get off the computer in the school lab. Or ill cuck your dad and make your bedtime at 7:30

Okay thanks.

I'm thinking of picking her up soon. :3c

is dorans ring on GP starting out the hot new meme?

>no, im just not a weeaboo faggot
like I said, you took the wrong turn

Woah user, keep in mind that you're on fucking Veeky Forums of all places.

That's a big red flag indicating that you're already a little unhinged to begin with.

>pic
Holy fuck how do you people not instantly hold your vomit when looking at this

if you think new q is better you're retarded

it is healthier for the game the way it is now but point+click is op as balls, dmg is unreliable

nope, the animation of them coming back to swain before meant nothing in previous patches.

I'm hoping they just make her poison particle bigger so it's easier to tell. Rylai's is almost a good buy on her JUST because the chilly texture makes it so obvious whether or not your poison has worn off yet (although permaslow from E spam is still awesome).

>unironically liking CLG

is there any site wich allows me to see which spells a played uped?

because we're not autistic spergs?

When is this from? this is fucking disgusting.

so was i, i bet you did it playing some nigger tier shit though gj faggot

have a pacha from an artfag

DUDE

WIFE

LMAO

I haven't played since last year, why did they change my man Garen to a mid game champ?

He does pitiful damage before 6, while Darius hits like a truck consistently from 1 to 18.

but he's right
there's always a equal number of premades
also I won against a couple premades already
just regular games
very seldom are they just destroying you

we have had 9 people loaded into the game but one person is missing

we have been here for like 10 minute

will this shit end?

>not liking the 2016 gook/chinkslayers

kek

I'll have to try that out if I get her.

I'm trying to decide between Cass, Vlad, Zyra, Nami, and Leona.

garen is dead and out of the story

Hello newfag, you didn't pass the test.
Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Shaunamir is cute

he's obviously SenatorMemestrong

Intelligence and Insight are the best non-keystone masteries.

I admire her and I admire what sort of person she is.

so i played a ranked game with a guy whose name isn't on lolking or lolgg, how is that even possible?

>mfw i've been here since 2004

sure bbubby

Holy fuck I thought you were joking and went to check.
This made my fucking day, fuck lyte

JANNA IS LITERALLY
THE
MOST
USELESS
SUPPORT
OF THIS FUCKING SHIT ASS GAME
THERE'S FUCKING NO REASON TO PLAY THIS FUCKING SHIT IF THRESH, BRAUM, BLITZ, LULU, BARD AND TARIC EXISTS
JUST FUCKING GAS YOURSELF.
HERE COMES THE JANNA DEFENSE SQUADROM

non lewd only

But isn't Vlad a straight-up sociopath?

I love poppin' off when I'm Sona.

>le tumblr boogyman xD

Fuck off. You people are fucking insufferable. Everything that isn't along haired, white, button nose Disney princess is a fuckin. Tumblr cash grab to you. Jesus it's like you think non whites don't exist.

I want to fuck Bard

Oh man, I fucking love hooking the enemy adc just for team to do no fucking damage
You can feel them trying so fucking hard to blame me but having nothing to say

what the fuck man

what is this shit

I was loaded in 100% and then all of a sudden it takes me to the loss screen

fucking gay

Probably recently server switched

>の when trying to write a bo
>けいさつ instead of 警察, どうじn instead of 同人 etc.
>didn't even bother with typing ん properly
>えcっひ instead of エッチ
what the fuck
why would you even bother typing moon if it comes out that broken
there's no way this guy knows any japanese
that's textbook weeb behaviour

expect "she" isnt a person

>THRESH, BRAUM, BLITZ, LULU, BARD AND TARIC
I main Leona, Thresh, Braum, Blitz and Lulu actually to be perfectly honest with you my friendo
Janna is a good support
l2p

My waifu is shyvana not katarina and I'm not a weeb

league players confirmed for cucks

SHE
IS
NOT
SOTP BEING A FUCKING SHITTER YOU CUNT

She's the number 2 winrate support
she's braindead easy to play and also the best at what she does

I'm not even defending her, I'm trying to make sure adc and support players give her proper respect in lane because if you aren't careful against her she will fuck up every kind of aggression you try to pull.

>shyvana
>not weeb
lmao

Faggots with crack pairings don't care about shit like that. Also, yes.

There's literally a photshop edit out there that gets rid of her shitty tumblr nose and eyebrows and it literally looks so much better while retaining her ethnic look.

In combination with her shitty Mary Sue personality and lore, you'd have to be living under a rock if you didn't assume she was blatant bait aimed at the tumblr crowd audience.

agreed
it just depends so much on the adc's play style and how the supp can adapt to it (or other way around)

>implying appealing to tumblr would even pay money

its already proven that sjws dont buy products so companies dont give a shit about their opinion

>mfw
>mfw no face
Alright, thanks for the information.

does anyone have the "Nu-Male" image

should add lyte to it

No. Always start saphire crystal

amen to that

>strong raspy voiced horned woman who doesnt take shit from anyone
>appealing to the japanese crowd

KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK

user has hated weebs since the start, despite always liking animu and jap vidya for otaku.

weebpride is pure newfaggotry.

Reminder to play our lord and savior, Jhin

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NhEhjkOy8

xth for Cute Vi

DUDE WIFE LMAO Edition

Burn in hell faggot

lmao, speak of the devil

>dragon girl in love with a prince who saved her life
lmao

HOLY SHIT LMAO

She's a good support. But I don't like playing her she's too passive. And I can't hard carry with her like more aggressive supports.

>still haven't tried the meme build yet

Looks so fun, but I still wonder if it's actually viable, especially if you're a silver-surfer and lower.

Games where it is appropriate to build Hat or lichbane or rocket belt are pretty fun, yes.

The idea of Sona makes me happy and inspires me to be a good person. If I'm a good employee at my job and I stay Veeky Forums and I volunteer at habitat and I'm kind to people because Sona would approve of those things, how is that any better or worse than doing those same things because a flesh and blood girlfriend would approve? If something inspires you to be good, why make judgements on the supposed "validity" of those motivations?

Since you replied to me, I'm gonna ask a couple of more questions regarding the best character in the game (Gangplank)

Is there any time where you'd prioritize getting phage before sheen? When you go against heavy brawlers maybe? Is it safe to hold off on boots unless you have that 300 extra gold you can't use anywhere else?

wew

Does ranked play let you ban anyone regardless of what the people on the other team have unlocked?

>headcanon

KEK
KEK
KEK

I need tips. Tips on how to play Jhin in and outside of laning phase!

Gonna give her the Initial D.

This is the greatest image to grace 4chen this year

She is a support, she is meant to SUPPORT. She isn't meant to carry the game with faker faker playmaker plays, she is simply there to SUPPORT. It all depends on the team she is supporting, if her teammates are good then she is a good pick, but if her teammates are autistic then you might want to pick a carry support