Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Newfriends edition

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

>bad builds
pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11366888.23354552.153545.556595a5ba.1f21315a718a95
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344888.23354552.153545.1a3a5575.1f21315a718a95
youtube.com/watch?v=jrReYd5Rs5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime tiddies

New player here, Will play a lot in Europe if I find a nice group of friends

ded game
ded thread

is there alot of chronos

Will I be in a saturated market

WELCOME NEW COMERS OF THE TOSGEI COMMUNITY

Barb2->Corsair3 tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11366888.23354552.153545.556595a5ba.1f21315a718a95

or

Hop2->Corsair3 tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344888.23354552.153545.1a3a5575.1f21315a718a95

HELP ME DECIDE

always know your swords

I put points (2) into INT. Should I remake character?

Also does this game even need (cleric) supporters/healers or will everyone just use potions instead?

t. york

y
o
r
k

Is the save your cards meme still applicable?

I have a level 150 priest without the memeclass. Should I grind bees?

is it true Stone shot doesn't work on high level mobs at all?

How bad is Alemeth compared to Bee Farm and Demon Prison?

I'm contemplating using all my lv 9 cards to get to 210 and grinding my way to Rank 7. But if it's as bad as the 145~ grind, I'd rather not.

Daily reminder that Aistra and Crimson > /tosg/ shit guilds

Hoplite will do more damage
Barbarian has stuns

Reccomendation for new players

I highly reccomend your starting character for your first four ranks be one of these 3 classes:

1. Sword1 Peltasta1
2. Wizard1 Pyro2 Linker2
3. Cleric1 Priest3

Why? Because you're guaranteed to completely fuck up your build. But the good news is if you feel like you want to reroll, your first fucked up main can become the perfect jew crafting class.

your Sword1 Pelt1 can become a squire3.

Your Wizard Pyro Linker can become an alchemist

Your Cleric1 Priest3 can become a shekel lord pardoner.

To that new Fedimian user who pm me about joining the guild
You got me while AFK
I replied you but got no answer yet
I am keeping the slot for you if you are interested but you have to reclaim fast

> Wizard1 Pyro2 Linker2
Why

Help both of us.

hey newfags
don't play any of the classes on this list

Which one AoEs better?

You can quest+dung+mission+100%Maps to R7

because you're a useful support, can solo well, and if you dont want to be a crafting class you can become a pyro2 linker3 warlock1 meme lord.

For alchemist your first 5 classes can be literally whatever you want, pyro + linker is just going to make your life super easy in dungeons and party grinding.

Barbarian
Double weapon assault is shit

CofeeHouse confirmed for reserving guild spots and circlejerking

It varies. Some people go for 50, some for 100. But no more than 100. The rest goes in STR and CON as needed for survival

Depends on party composition, but after 210 expect around a level an hour, maybe a bit more.

Not sure if just level difference or IMC but i am not supposed to see where a scout is cloaked right?

Not like there's anything else to spend points in

Quality Korean Programming
He should've just used Snipe on you to be quite desu with you

I'm going to take two circles of Sapper and Wugushi and no one can stop me.

When will they open server transfers again?
Should've transferred while I could now I'm stuck at redditpeda

Dust devil or iron hook
If you really want dwa, just put one point in

I am not reserving anything
user tried to get in contact with me but was afk

What class has the biggest and fattest AoEs that's not an elementalist?

>Join guild back in paid period
>There's this one annoying girl that tries to be ditzy and cute
>Men go head over heels for her, even falling for that "L-lewd! >A"Wow , why?"
>"She's probably a dude anyway"
>Dead fucking silence
>She actually whispers me after a while "How the fuck do you know? Is this ? Are you stalking me?"

Autistic weeaboos, not even once.

So since the false flagging cunts keep saying that fencer is good, just how shit exactly is fencer?

Only level 190

Problem with that is that I'm kind of short on time. I'll be losing my net for a while within a week or so and I'm not sure when I'm getting it back.

I figure it would be less time consuming to find a grind party.

>2016
>monk

Always know your clerics!

If you're going to make up a story, can you at least make it interesting?

Cannoneer

Wiz 3 linker 2 has better future. Even with quickcast nerf its still better than pyro 2.

>all these classes
>not a single one i want to play
time to roll an uninstall wizard.

Thanks user, I'll try to balance them.
I really think that CON is a waste on a swordie, their damage is already bad and they already have a huge hp pool if you use the right items, but whatever

>tree of savior is now free to play!

is this game dead

Private servers without questing when?

Is it worth popping tomes if a party has all the basic classes? I still have the ones they gave as compensation.

you're eating up some really low quality bait if you actually let yourself get tricked into believing fencers are bad

Not like there is much else to use them on at 210+. Use them if you have a dedicated party with decent composition and the area isn't busy.

?

>associating with females that play videogames

heh...

Mia?

It was intended to go f2p since the beginning, before that it was paid "early access"

>Dirty minds starts playing

Been staring at this skill calculator for 3 hours now and I've yet to actually even play the fucking game

Is Cyro3/Sorc2/Fleetfoot1 a good idea?

tp is now up on steam

No, you need Linker for Featherfoot and Sorc.

No
Wiz3Link3FF might be a better idea

Mia is hefty!

No, your build is shit and you should feel bad.

I've kissed Mia's womb plenty of times, so no.

Do Barbarians require 2H sword for their skills or can I use 1H + dagger?

no restrictions

Guys is barbarian 3 or fencer 2 better?
I can't decide which of the two to take

For solo playing its horrible build. Something like wiz 3 link 2 necro 2 is better, or if you want ff could try wiz 3 link 2 necro 1 ff 1

Why aren't you taking both?
Fencer 2 is better.

>wiz3link2
>5 ranks of spamming magic missile
do you want people to stop playing the game on their first character?

Anyone?

I personally would prefer going Wiz1 Pyro1 Linker3 and just being a linker bitch since you're going to be useless anyways as an Alchemist.

I want to play this game, but I can't trust any of you and I don't have anyone to play with because I don't really want to associate with this general in particular. I'm inoculated from all forms of cancer after this shit.

Memebuild of swordsman 3 restrain + fencer sanic attacks and slash boost + barbarian cleave bonus damage against stunned

Got it, thanks.

Earthquake with earthquake rod does good dmg too, + 50% damage from link to earth. Atleast you wont stop playing after you rearch 200+ maps.

G-Guyz, the build I chose which happens to be the exact same build a gorillion others are using isn't giving me a distinct advantage over anyone!
How can this be? Did I fall for the meme?
Did. I. Fall. For. The. Meme?
The meeeeeeeeeeme? THE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!?

REMINDER THAT KILLING FERRETS IS NOT ALLOWED

~~~~~~~~NOT ALLOWED~~~~~~~~~

i bet you also voted for digong

Wiz>Pyro2>Linker

I seriously have no idea what to go next. I was thinking summoner, but everyone says they suck. What about Pyro3?

What are the possible best paths to take after this? Please help me, anons.

Which classes really suffer from ping?

I'm playing an Archer and it wasn't TOO noticeable but I tried making a Swordie and every couple of attacks would completely not register and cause a double attack where only 1 actually hits.

This is not a ferret.

oh baby

At least you don't live in aus the land of where you can't put skill points in anything as it only registers client side and the market doesnt even open

WHO CARES NERD

If you want summoner sorcerer does decent dmg. With link 2 you even could be wanted in parties. Go something like wiz pyro/cryo linker 2 sorcer 3

Pyro3 Linker2 Warlock is pretty standard DPS/Support.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrReYd5Rs5I

That's an otter dog

KIlling Ferrets is doing God job
Fuck them all
Thats not a ferret so it's ok and cute webm

I still have that last slot for Fedimian comfy guild
29/30
It might takes sometimes before a new slot is avaible

Just a question but uh, are those "Bad Builds" on the OP really... bad? Or just stupid low-quality sarcasm?

I've been reading through them, and don't see the problem with wiz3ele3, or pyrolinker or some of the others. On some it even says its fine actually.

Not trolling, genuinely curious because I wanna decide on a build now and would rather not have false info.

>theres a fucking hidden quest on the very first map
wow

Gas the ferrits.

What if I went

Pyro 1 Link 2 Sorc 2 FF1?

HELLO F2P PLAYERS. IT'S BEEN 3 THREADS SINCE F2P RELEASE AND NO ONE STILL HAVENT TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT IT

SO WE EARLY ACCESS FOLKS HAVE AN INSIDE JOKE. DONT WORRY, JUST BECAUSE YOURE F2P DOESNT MEAN WERE NOT GONNA LET YOU IN. REMEMBER! WHEN YOU SEE THEM IN KLAIP/ORSHA/FEDIMIAN TELL THEM THIS!

HERE IS /tosg/'s LULZ LIST

When you see Mia tell her: "Fuck you Mia, you're a dude and you're not cute." He'll get it, and would totally laugh about it.

When you see Jinsae tell him: "OI GAYFAG, YOU WANNA ERP HUH?" We've been joking him about it so it's perfectly okay for the new kids to tell him that. Don't worry.

When you see Azebu: "FUCK OFF REDDITOR NO ONE LIKES YOU" He's used to it, don't worry.

When you see York go spam: "RATE MY BUILD PLS" This is the best one!

When you see Pios: "Polish my rod senpai" A little lewd, but it's perfectly fine!

When you see Lolipan: "Have you tried googling the reasons why a person likes to bully?" dunno, don't care

When you see Karga: "FUCK OFFF DISCORDFAG" dunno, don't care

When you see Capyba: "YOU TRYHARD MOTHERFUCKER" Almost became the funniest one

When you see Hiraku: "Fuck off you /cute/ tryhard." dunno, don't care

Don't worry F2P Players, they will all brush it off aside and laugh with you.
Everyone in this thread is FRIENDLY!

oh hey i saw this on reddit and facebook

get used to it.
People reply to bad builds with "good build"

SADHU BEST CLASS FOR ERP AND PVP

Could work, but keep in might blood sucking skill need surspell or it will canceled after first hit to you.

NPC don't have quest markers over their head
Start to get used talking to them
These aren't hidden quests

Wait... A girls womb is inside her... How can you kiss it!??

What are the restrictions on being f2p?
I was told you can't trade at all.
Can I still set up a buff shop or am I kiked out of that as well