What does Veeky Forums think about ibn taymiyyah?

what does Veeky Forums think about ibn taymiyyah?

>be born during mongol invasion
>Mongols destroying the Abbasid caliphate and Khawarizm
>Crusaders attacking the Levant
>Shiites welcoming and helping the Mongols
>everywhere islamic world is crumbling
>hometown completely destroyed during mongol invasion
>become islamic scholar
>gets named the Sheik al-islam
>unleash fatwa against alawite and ismailis shiite scum
>personally participates in jihad expedition against alawite and ismailis
>mongols invade again and occupy damascus
>the absolute madman spoke directly in front of the khans face and roast him in front of his entire court
>led resistance movement in damascus and managed to release Muslim and dhimmi prisoners
>mongols invaded again 1303
>rallies local population and unleash a fatwa on the mongol
>personally fought on the frontline and btfo the mongol army at the battle marj-al-shaffar

him, ghazali and wahhab are the only one with enough balls to bring islam back to its root, free without any kuffar influences. even now his teachings are still relevant and practiced by various mujahideen

he is the most important scholar (except maybe muhammad ibn abd al-wahhab) for today's salafi-jihadis who are ruining islam and the entire world and his works provide ideological justifications for the atrocities of ISIS and other such groups.

he a shit

and he's right. what are you a kuffar or something?

Fuck you Salafi dog
I can't wait for your bastard country to run out of oil And collapse and iwlad al sharmota like you to starve

buttmad sh*tes detected, come here and i will behead you bismillah

ITT: A western troll cosplays a Salafist.

Pretty sure this drawing is supposed to represent Avicenna, brother.

Bump

I think hes serious

i don't know who this retard is but alawites are the closest to being civilized out of any branch of muslims, so i'm guessing he's shit and you should kill yourself.
btw does anyone know what's up with the sudden influx of islamists here?

t. alawite shitblood

>him, ghazali and wahhab are the only one with enough balls to bring islam back to its root, free without any kuffar influences.
That is, the murderous death cult of a bedouin pedophile.

Shame, Islam almost became hellenized back in the 10th century.

Ya ibn al Sharmota

That's Avicenna you dumb fucking shitskin. Typical dumb Arab. How hard is Google to figure out for you?

>murderous death cult

It was the most liberal movement in the Arabian peninsula up to that point. Many people embraced it open heartedly and freely without force of threat or coercion.

The idea it was a 'death cult' is just bizarre when it was just the same as any other warrior-infused ideology which dominated a part of the world at the time (or has preceded it or came after). Much of the justice system including 'executing' peoples were already well established practices and heavily rooted in preceding arab/bedouin justice as well as semitic (Jewish) practices.

>him, ghazali and wahhab are the only one with enough balls to bring islam back to its root
Good job you regressed islam back to its bedouin savages roots

You know one of Ibn Taymiyyah's biggest targets for criticism was Al-Ghazali, don't you? Al-Ghazali incorporated Sufism and Greek logical tools into Islamic theology, he didn't do anything about bringing Islam back to its 'roots.'

Neither did Ibn Taymiyyah or Abd al-Wahhab for that matter.

>>Shiites welcoming and helping the Mongols
>unleash fatwa against alawite and ismailis shiite scum
>personally participates in jihad expedition against alawite and ismailis

fucking sunni filth

*Alevi

Bait

Good thread

>murderous death cult
Name the five pillars and tell me the key beliefs of Sufism.

I'll wait.

>this thread

I dont know there were this many sh*tes on Veeky Forums

I didn't know there were so many mudslimes to start with, a crusade should be in order.