Neptunia General #903 /nepgen/

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. My darling Vert is the MC. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension announced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer
Closed beta keys already given out.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies release date:
-10 May (NA).
-13 May (EU).
-out on the PSN for a short time.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU still irrelevant.

OTP represent

Vert is best goddess.

>EU still irrelevant.
That's just weird.

I love Neptune more than anything in the world!

RED thread!

is there SI wish fulfillment stuff in blanc game like in noire and idol games?

No

Neither yuri fulfillment stuff from Blanc

THANK YOU PERFECT HEART

I LOVE YOU

Good.

It was only ok in geki because noire isn't in an established relationship with any other character, it'd be kind of messed up blanc suddenly fell in love with some guy since she already has vert

And like it was fine in PP because all the goddesses stay in gameindustri except for neptune who comes back to the real world with the pc because she; like noire doesn't have a partner to leave behind, and unlike noire, doesn't even have an unreciprocated romantic interest to stick around for.

Are you still expecting them to make Blanc x Vert a thing? It's pretty clear by now they don't have that intention.

>still expecting them to make Blanc x Vert a thing
I'm not waiting, it's BEEN a thing

Ok.

I'm not seeing any Blanc x Vert hints in the newer games. I see more Vert x Noire than I do with the latter now.

They buttfucked Noire's personality in Geki, though. She depends on the SI for everything.

in blanc game are there school swimsuits available for all neps????

It's set in school so it seems reasonable right????

anyone know???

Maybe
Maybe
Maybe

Honestly while I really like Blanc and Vert being paired up, I always liked them most being paired up as good friends with a large amount of healthy rivalry, not anything romantic.

Whatever happened to the user that was making an all-girl school full of Neps with the evil trait in AA2?
I was looking forward to seeing who the last Nep standing would be.

>She depends on the SI
You didn't play the game. I'm 4 hours in and the SI is almost non-existant

You've got 54 SP missions and slightly (like, two or three lines of different dialogue) altered cutscenes for 24 of them depending on the pairs you choose. You can also get bonus conversations separate from the main story called Backstage Talks if you choose certain pairs for the stages. There are 10 in all.

For MP you have missions that unlock as your Player Rank increases. To increase it, it seems like you just have to do more missions.
>Total of 50 MP missions with about 12 or 14 exclusive bosses (a few get recolors)
After you beat those:
>A defeat all enemies mission
>1 mission where you defeat large enemies and then platform to defeat two smaller enemies
>1 pinata mission :^)
>A rehashed MP boss
>Final MP boss again but with two large enemies

Also
>A group of three bonus missions for fusing materials that change depending on the day of the week (Sunday has nothing)

Most MP and SP missions are kill all mook missions, but some of the large enemies can deal decent damage to you, so upgrading your Defense first might not be a bad idea.

>I'm 4 hours in

Ohoho. Man do you have a surprise coming.

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

pls tho

You can play the multiplayer missions in ad hoc.

I haven't even touched single player, I've been grinding the mp.

Maybe, but it's a lie that "she depends on the si for everything" Since in these 4 hours she's doing everything for herself

is MP lobbies? invite? or random matchmaking?

in the case of random

What is the best mission to grief on and how? What is the best nep for griefing pubs in general?

>12 or 14 exclusive bosses for MP

I cannot fathom the amount of rage I am feeling right now.
And you can't do these offline/solo? As in starting up MP but just playing by yourself offline?

You can do that
Make sure to put a password so one joins in your grinding of things

Maybe as DLC, but none of the ingame costumes are swimsuits.

MP is lobbies. People have to seacrh for them

You can solo them. Just put up a password for your room so no one else can get in. I haven't tried Ad Hoc actually, but I imagine you can. Get good at guarding/Just Guard and I think you'll be set.

I didn't unlock them through story.

But you still need a connection, no? Nothing similar to LAN?

What's up with Japan making their girls all teary-eyed? Even the ones that like to show off go all "oh nooo" in lewd pics.

Isn't it like the biggest turn-on when a woman actually wants your dick?

Japanese otaku in general don't really know how women work.
And I'm not talking about relationship horseshit, I mean they're retarded when it comes to girls biologically.

Is the multiplayer cross-region? I've got a JP copy and could actually play now.

Considering how popular rape and NTR are in Japan, apparently not.
I'm here. I was trying to make some more custom Neps, but realized I had no clue what I was doing, and stopped for a bit. I can just edit and start with the characters I have right now if you want.

That's what I've been wanting to know,

For some reason, you've got preset names to choose from instead of your PSN, but you don't need an internet connect. Just start up MP in Ad Hoc.

Don't know. I could try with you, but I won't be able to stay for long.

>not getting turned on by a woman's tears of embarrassment

Alright, let's try one mission.
HyperDimension Lobby
Forbidden Megabra Transmission
Password is 1235

>but you don't need an internet connect. Just start up MP in Ad Hoc.

All I needed to know. Thanks, user.

That makes two of us.
Noire is adorable.

>this

I want shameless sluts who crave the D, heart pupils and heavy breathing; not "about to get raped-face"

which nep is that

Noncanon-chan from Noncanon: who cares, the game.

Tamsoft. New one made for this game. Really deep voice for her JP VA.

Shit, I can't play right now, Vita's not charged and I'm in the middle of RoR. Sorry about that.

Okay. Maybe another time.

Only the mainline games are canon, anyways.
Quit hating fun.
Did Vert's English VA come back? Or is it still Rom?

Its still Carrie.

This is Lindafag.

I don't know.

Probably this question has been already answered, is the multy online too?

Secretary pls

remakes are not mainline games

>maidens

Secretary confirmed for fedora. Checkmate, hetfags.
It's just a jape, don't start a shitpost festival again

why is secretary such a creepy dude

isn't the whole point of SI to have some hyperompetent/popular character that all the girls swoon over?

what's the joke that goes with this picture?

>m'lady

Nepgen is a shitpost festival 24/7

>Uses the word maidens Maidens
>Creepy personal questions.
>Noire loving.
And people argue that Secretary isn't alternate Anonydeath.

That's just Vert calling herself a maiden

And now you know why Geki Noire is so hated.
Although the gameplay being ass doesn't help.
IFI-kun posted it. The joke I guess is that Neptune is CH/IF's main mascot and can be inserted into American pop culture.
I dunno

I want Vert in a maid outfit

Yeah

Anonydeath is a full-on twink, though. He just loves teasing Nowaaaaaugh

That's nice to know, thanks.

That's a pretty bad joke.

I found U worse actually. It has no plot, and the scenes doesn't matter since the first thing the game says to you is that it isn't canon, so it's worth shit. You can do quests that say "recommended level 27" with a level 8 character. All enemies fight the same, and some don't even have attack animations. Both games are bad for different reasons

How does Neptune not have diabetes? Special CPU internal organs?

>Gopnik nep

I guess it's alright if you were around for the time that was relevant.
It's like how we always shop Nep's head onto various things.

I would chalk it up to CPU magic. Doesn't explain Big Nep, though.

Well, Big Nep was almost at the point of starving in V-II when you meet her so

She's from the Ultradimension, isn't she? Super and Hyper the CPUs are created from shares, but Ultra they have to find the whatever to become a CPU and gain it's powers.

Noire's game is easily the best of the spinoffs, even with its short comings. I would even say it's better than the mainline games. It has an amount of detail and love put into it that no other Neptune game could ever hope to have.

So would Big Nep have diabetes if she had access to as much pudding as Neptune?

>implying you couldn't of chosen a better shop that wouldn't start a shitstorm

Dude's right though. It's better than PP, U, and the Blanc game. I haven't played Seha but it's a RPG just like the other games, so it may be the best. Neps only work as RPG, and Noire's game happens to be one

There is a distinct possibility that I realized I had fucked up immediately after posting it.

It was just the first image that came to my mind.

Also
>couldn't of

Yeah, no.

It's time to stop.

At least it has tons of new stuff unlike these "Victory assets: the spin-offs"

So far you only got one autist started and nobody is paying much attention to him.
By all means keep post pics; I'm loving them.

English, please

Big Nep also has a lot more mobile life-style than Neptune, so probably not unless she gave up dimensional adventuring for pudding eating.
Pic related.

Isn't diabetes just about consuming too much sugar? You're thinking of weight gain, that's different.

I don't want to spam a bunch and kill the image limit, so this is the last one for now.

I got the lysdexia pretty bad, but I don't see how that sentence wasn't clear.
>you only made one autist freak out, and nobody cares about him. keep posting nep shops

We heard you the first time, you can stop samefagging now.

You get both from Neptune's pudding diet. Or you would if you were a lowly mortal. Fucking CPUs.

>She sees your shares

>samefagging

No samefagging, just the general laughing at such a shit bait attempt.