IS FOR DEGENERATES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DrR9CGhcGTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>9k mmr
>Can't win any tournaments

Another friendly reminder that ranked means nothing

nth for Traxex is the best waif/u/

If mmr means nothing, why didn't Loda win TI5?

>No /d2g/ carry to support

anime is gay

shitskins out

>wake up
>Secret lost to Newbee
>EG lost to Newbee
okay what the hell is going on here dotards? How is it that by adding a single Australian Newbee goes from tier 4 to tier 1?

she needs to be saying "S-steam?" to accurately reflect the average d2g discussion

Of course not

Graphics are ok in close distance but the game is just shit , its like the most basic simple anti fun and retard friendly 4x ever made

Post Steam :3c

What determines whether you get phase or treads on Furion?

Is there any team that couldn't be improved by adding an Aussie?

When are you going to kill yourself agent (literally) faggot

You get Phase if you have an extra chromozome

You get Treads if you have a brain

Leave whitey to me.

watching my terrorblade is like drinking a fine wine

impeccable

Your gender
Only cucks and women buy treads

When you post your Steam.

We should play some cute dota together!

excited to see the evolution of this meme god bless

Anyone up for Single Draft and wanna hold my hand?

Newbee's teamwork and map awareness is like MVP's on steroids - look at how they avoid smoke ganks, rotations, and defend their raxes.

Also, Newbee's drafting is impeccable - you need to draft heroes that will give you vision/sustain/high damage in order to win over them in teamfights and they would prio ban offlane heroes that gives vision (i.e. BeastMaster, Bounty Hunter, Slardar, etc.) to secure their map awareness advantage.

Only Secret has been able to push them to the ropes and they lost because EE thought that Hurricane Pike would a better build than a fucking Blademail.

Proof you will kill yourself?

>play mid
>sidelanes feed every game is 1v9

>play offlane
>lose rax before you can even catch up even a little

>play safelane
>this happens

lmao why didnt you guys tell me safelane is free mmr

you just hit creeps better than them and thats enough to win, if you go safelane it isnt insta loss every single game and you can always comeback just by stalling and outfarmign the enemy

Because he won ti3 and winning twice is not possible because ti curse

You'll just have to trust me desu

Go home white pig.

>Blogging when there's eSports in 9 hours
kys

I dont trust 30-40 year old dudes literally prostitutes who pretend to be faggots on online boards

this fat fuck is stealing millions

>Croatia is a pudge picker
I thought he had class. He won't answer my questions. Oh well. Should I stalk him till I make it or give up?

An enemy of rtz is my friend.

b-but I'm 25 ._.

cuck is a gender now? fuck

Hello grandpa

Cucks are low test beta males aka females.

>post yfw 9k is the new 8k and that will go higher and higher for eternity

>mfw carrycuck presses bkb

Any cute NEETbros here? :3

Why is Valve so afraid of adding ladder resets?

No you are not

You are the same retard who was spamming political shit, now you spam faggot shit

Kill

Yourself

Only appropriate one

I'm never spamming political shit you nigger.

Cuteneet here!

I think there are just better carries that push well right now.
When STR heroes get nerfed (ie. sven), I think Luna can have good games with Dragon Lance in pushing/fighting line-ups where Gyro has been banned.

S-she will have her time, I'm sure ;_;

i wish mmr kind of capped at 7k or smth
how does mmr even work nowadays? how GOOD is 5k anymore? is 3k literally braindead tier now? whats happening?

And miracle still won't be able to carry n0lans. Meanwhile all his teammates are going to be 2k to compensate. The average mmr of his games is always 6k because he is 8k and his teammates are all 5.5k while the entire enemy team is 6k across the board. Now his teammates will be 5.25k. The higher he goes the worse his teammates are going to be because nobody except him can improve at this game.

Luna will remain shit until they fix that ult of hers.

>Miracle hits 9k
>Valve implements ladder resets

If Valve doesn't implement ladder resets for certain brackets, the game would ultimately stale. They have to do it if they want to encourage people to actually stay and play the game and not get bored getting paired with fucking Peruvians that ruins their games because they can't into communication.

It's either that or they implement ranked divisions/leagues/sectors that would give the players options to stay in the bracket or force them to move up the division after certain criteria are met. It's hard to design such a system but they can do it - the problem is that they just need to devote resources to solve the problem.

Everything is exactly the same as it was. Nobody except the top 0.01% is rising.

I'm pretty sure it caps at 9999

What if
>Divided We Stand now has an active component
>When used, all Meepos other than the Meepo that used it instantly poof out of phase.
>When used again, causes them to poof back into existence around the remaining Meepo after a 1.5s delay.
>Both sides of the ability can only be used if poof is off cooldown on the affected Meepos and they have enough mana for poof.

I like it. Finally I can main meepo again.

that makes a lot of sense to me. i keep hearing some retards say "5k is the new 3k now" and it was really confusing, i wonder what their train of thought was

OP as fuck

should meepo get another meepo at level 25?

Who did worse versus Newbee? EG or Secret?

Secret at least put up a fight in game 2

Best meme in these threads currently indeed

When was the last time you played a match that didn't have a Pudge, Invoker, Slark, or Legion Commander on the other team?

some dude got 10k party mmr by fixing matches on empty servers

carry is the easiest role, you can get 60 cs in the first 10 mins by autoattacking
so you failed before because you simply suck at mid and offlane, but as easy laner your team can carry you to carry

Reminder that the wildcard was a honeypot.

Our guys are going to dryrape the chinks in the semifinals.

literally my last game had none of those people

>coL
>good

#199 on the leaderboard is 6.7k

Nothing changed

>2 tango pls

How do you respond?

>excuse me. You have a game to throw!

which dota has the smelliest feet?

the leaderboard doesn't show every player in those ranges, there are people 7k+ who are not on the leaderboards

i give 1 or 2 tangos cause im not a little bitch who cries about everything

in a pub? ignore him. in my stack? give a tango if playing support

Enchantress since she has 4 of them

>he hoovers into your lane with a loud VRRRRMMM
What do you do?

I did not know that

But still nothing changed

Europeans, please go to bed. You only have 9 hours now until Epicenter begins. You're wasting time!!

hey /gulag/, i play at absolute shitter bracket and every single fucking game someone on the enemy team picks juggernaut.
no matter what we do, at some point juggernaut gets his battlefury and farms out of proportions.
fighting early lets his team stall, and if they fail then he can just tp to clean up with ult/bladefury.
i just can not for the life of me figure out what to do against this faggot, help

>implying he needs to improve
Just staying consistent is enough, because MMR inflation, according to the best statistician this world has ever fucking seen.

This build is legit af

The infamous aussie abd the reason behind newbee's success
youtu.be/DrR9CGhcGTM

Dotards?

>hoovers away silently, vrooming silenced by the doom

If you're gonna keep a glorified statstick like pike, at least have a manta style in there somewhere too.

>Getting Manta instead of going vroom vroom with SnY

His English is better than the interviewers

Pick Antimage, out rice him/split push.
Pick Ursa and press R when he ulties you.
Pick Spectre buttfuck his team, while he's jumping around omnnislashing your illusions.

hey! post dotabuff

i know you're the "hitting creeps and building" but i cant find it anymore

I'm missing something here

pike's active does what with luna?

well he is Australian

This manlet cuck is fugging Sheever and you aren't, what's your excuse user?

that accent is a bit odd but overall kpii seems like a top lad

Do you understand what a Forcestaff does and how it could be useful?
Now imagine that with useful carry stats and more range on top of it.

-
but is there a way to counter-play him without certain heroes? i'm just fucking lost on the fact that the hero can have sustainability and presence in lane, while still being amazing late-game. does he need some type of nerf or am i just a lot more shit than i make myself out to be

He sounds more British than aussie to me desu

>Top 2 MMR in the americas leaderboard are BRs
What?

we are coming for your game huehuehue

americucks btfo

buy an orchid

are there any reasons not to go dragon lance as a ranged core? i think it's very cost effective and a good option now that drums give less agi. i have a massive winrate building this on medusa after boots and aquila (also sniper :--DDD). it also seems very good on mirana, drow, viper and possibly morphling. but so far the only pro i have seen building it was monkeysforever (on terrorblade). i need 5k+ mmr opinions on this

alohadance is legit fucking god awful, and apparently is a fucking dickhead in the teams he has played on aswell.

why the fuck did vp pick him up?

Jugg is just a hero that is okay at all stages in the game. He's an okay laner, but there's others better, he's okay later, but there's others better. The heroes pretty damn balanced.
At trash tier mmr you can win with any hero just by outplaying your opponents.
git gud.

It completely outclasses Drums thanks to the stats it gives. Really good on Luna. But not so good on Medusa because it doesn't work with Splitshot.