first for scrubs dying to NEET gankers

dark souls 2 is a mediocore game that was rushed
dark souls 3 is a bad game that was finished

but you retards will still scream MUH A TEAM

>his anger transcends threads
How much meme energy do you have?

Post THAT image, you know the one

more than low-energy scrubs who die to literal NEET greatshield users

how mad can you be that you died in a video game?

Rate my Travis Fimmel Ragnar lookalike character

I WANT THE BURIAL SET

I WANT THE GIANT SET

I WANT THE HEAVY KNIGHT SET

I WANT TO TOUCH PRISCILLA'S FLUFFY TAIL

Firelink Sword is hella fun when you manually aim the WA and catch people trying to roll around it.

Although it's only good for the surprise factor. Once you've beat someone with it a few times they know it's coming.

I got you

I been away, is the next event Cosplay?

>he midrolls instead of fast rolling
>he doesn't know buffs are shit in PvP
>he doesn't know about the PvP absorption cap
>he doesn't know poise does literally nothing
>he doesn't know thrust damage is superior to strike/slash

This?

I got you bro

>die to a literal loser
>who uses a greatshield
>CRY ABOUT IT TO STRANGERS
>damage control
Where's my popcorn?

r u a bot

What a shame.

And even still all those Webms show that the real DSII looked like a nice DSIII beta before the Downgrade, what a joke.

I Honestly think the Twin Princes is one of my favourite boss fights now. If Lothric didn't have that multiple orb attack it would be number one.

>Bump just before new thread
Pls m9s I want to know if I can go crazy on the cosplays

Hey /dsg/!
What are you going to do to make Mommy Rosaria happy?

From now on, I'm going to put 'Finger' in all my character's names, so when I invade people, they know who I'm doing it for!

On that subject does 'Prettyfinger' or 'Littlefinger' sound better? Because a littlefinger is an actual thing but I don't want people to think I'm referencing GoT shit

Name yourself

>Pete the stinky Pinky

yes.

>meme

This one?

greatshield users are the one people i can beat as a dragonbro

Can you setup parry 2H daggers? Seems like they can just R1 away with no problems.

i dont get it

is L1,L1>f.R1,L1,L1 possible with 2h caestuses if they don't get out of the way of the kick

>worse than a naked tripfag
this is you

>Trying to summon a phantom for Nameless King
>Unable to summon phantom

Is this shit normal?

>enemy wields weapon x
>they get 5-hit combos, jumping flip attacks, attack as quickly as a straight sword

>player wields weapon x
>extremely slow, weak, no combos
>WA is a spin, a charge, or a leap of some kind (that is a pale imitation of a move the enemies wielding weapon x can use, if you're lucky)

>Carthus
I'd fucking love Carthus DLC if it was some completely overblown anime bullshit reminiscent of all the larger skeletons in the Catacombs.
>Some sort of item that enables Bloodborne sidesteps and dashes
>More fading/teleporting shit
>Multi-throwing knife items
>More spin2wins than ever

>alternatively, use collector's edition
????
Does Collector's Edition let you change character names or something?

>let the memes flow through you

good idea
im gonna name my Astora Raw Sword twink
Jelly Middle-Finger

Is it even possible to make a decent faith build? I don't care too much about pvp viability

>mfw farming black knight set

Environmental lighting only works with the Torch out, otherwise nothing receives proper lighting/shadows.

What are your 2 go to pyro spells for pvp?

Brownfinger.

you are responding with nothing. your posts have no meaning. you are vying for attention at this point.

Are cospoors allowed for the cosplay event?

"Collector's Edition"=Cheat Engine

>he midrolls instead of fast rolling
>he doesn't know buffs are shit in PvP
>he doesn't know about the PvP absorption cap
>he doesn't know poise does literally nothing
>he doesn't know thrust damage is superior to strike/slash
>he doesn't know rings with % based buffs/debuffs are gimped in PvP
>He doesn't know full Havel's offers 2% increased mitigation over the starting knight set

It's telling you to beat him by yourself

But user, that's illegal!

Wrongfinger Lana
(Or Brownfinger Lana)

How did archdragon peak become ruined? Nameless is still around so I doubt it was attacked

all the shitskins moved in so the real dragons left

>you are vying for attention at this point
>gives me attention

missed the instruction for the cosplay event, anybody has them?

I know it's so easy to point out such a person's retardation, but giving them attention actually validates their efforts; they have no other purpose in their actions than to have a person acknowledge their existence. We all know you are laughing, just laugh quietly.

Why wasn't nameless king riding a dragon? He was riding some kind of drake right?

How about thumb

It'd make me laugh

you are a pioneer, none of us seem to know
im gonna be Jelly Middle-Finger from now on

So a blob snuck up on me while I was talking to the crystal guy in the depths in DS1 and I accidentally hit him while I was trying to kill it. So I killed him. Then I got cursed on the run back to the gaping dragon. Am I fucked? How do I get my HP back? Do I need to run all the way back to fucking Firelink? I didn't miss the lack of bonfire warping til now.

Also 1 is hilariously easy compared to 3. Capra Demon has like 3-4 seconds in between every attack, it's like fighting someone with palsy compared to literally everything in 3 that will spam 4 hit combos non-stop

They should have made it so he rides the Dragon you scare away in High Wall.

But only if you make it fly away.

>gotthards with twin princes as a secondary

this is pretty nice. most people don't expect twin princes weapon arts, or the hyperarmor on the two-handed hits.

it's pretty appealing to call an idiot an idiot. but i guess there's no real way to make a retard realize he's a retard. pathetic but true. the fact of the matter is that it amazes me that somebody can enjoy negative attention. it just makes no sense, how starved for kinship must a person be to enjoy being insulted?

So how many wins in a row did that drakeblood get?

I wasn't counting. I'd think at least 15+

Twin prince is primary, gotthards is secondary.

Post shit like that one more time ashen one and see what happens.

you have not enough info to tell if he is mentally retarded or an idiot.
a battle of opinions is no place to judge intelligence
you make yourself look like a fool for hating mindlessly

It is my favorite fight personally.

this?

I've just stopped having fun with the pvp in 3. It's so horribly unbalanced, and the only viable weapons are the fotm spin2win weapons. Everything else is shit or okay-tier unless you're playing against an idiot, but even idiots can spam caestus l2 or sit behind greatshields I can't break with 3 buffs on.

I have both in my right hand, I just switch it up, depending on my opponents playstyle.

>wearing random pieces of gear, most of the time no chest, but still manages to look good
>some random ass parrying tool like buckler you have never seen in the game before
>good weapon, but rarely seen thanks to similar but more viable and popular weapons
>some stupid and bland character name, like Gary
>instantly know you just invaded a PvP god

>questions behind every tripfag ever
There is no understanding it. The best revenge is to live well, and they sure as hell aren't going to.

There really is no foolishness if you follow the conversation, apart from responding too many times to somebody who has nothing to say. Very few people here would advocate crying about gankers, and those that would, are likely to be laughed out of the thread.

>Killed him
Well, you fucked up there. As for being cursed, you need a Purging Stone, which I think can be bought from the female hollow merchant in the tunnel from Firelink to Undead Burgh.

See you tomorrow

i have yet to come across more than 1 great shield user
its a sham because im a dragon

You can just feel the intensity in each fighter not knowing who will survive this.

Dick stop hosting if you are forcing people to be downscaled.

Why does background noise seem to cut out for a second whenever I start moving?

You have shit audio settings / drivers on your computer.

I bet you took my advice on what weapons to use. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE TRUE TWIN PRINCE USER AND HIS NAME IS AERTHAS

That's pretty fucking funny

That would completely fool me desu

theres a difference between gankers and invading a PVE group

>fight nameless king
>keep dying within 60 seconds each time I go toe-to-toe with him in the second stage of the fight
>wait, I have an idea
>equip bow
>just spend the entire time backing away from him as he slow walks and firing off arrows
>win on the first try doing this

wew lads

I heard it was good here, and looked up some videos but I had no Idea it was this great at getting me the kills. ;-; living up to his weapon type.

And even with the distinguishment between the two, very few people here would advocate bitching about them.

You get better and kill the gankers, you don't cry about it. Bitching is what reddit is for.

Need a fun cospvp idea.

>Come up with a fun idea for invasions
>Dress up appropriately
>Grab the correct weapon
>Put all the right items on your tool belt
>Put all the right gestures in your quick bar
>Don't mind if you lose, you just want to have fun and hope the host is entertained
>Invade
>Get ganked by the host and his three phantoms before you can even show off your fun costume
>They all do mean gestures

>invading in settlement
>invasion vs a gank squad
>go straight for the blue, get forked and bail
>invade host and white buddy with lategame shit trying to bleed
>lure into fat lady and get free hits off of every bug shot, both killed
>invade a host with a mad phantom as a HELPER at the very start of the level, kill both
>actually get summoned as a blueberry, walk two feet and get DUTY FULFILLED
>wake back up in my own world, go to invade, get summoned again in less than five seconds
>summoned to world of "Edgy Cucklord", DUTY FULFILLED in ten seconds, now have two concords in under a minute
>return, successfully invade
>it's the mad phantom who was helping the host
>kill his shit
>invade again and it's a solo at the start, FAILED TO SUMMON ANOTHER PHANTOM, actually somehow stunlock the fucker against a wall until death while he panics at not being able to summon
>invade and it's another mad phantom helper
>manage to lure the mad phantom into accifuckingdentally killing the host
>he just completely stops moving and gives up as I kill him at the end, clearly tossed the controller face in hands
>just as the item drop pops up that I've gotten the tongue
>BLUE PHANTOM SUMMONED THROUGH THE CONCORD
>return to world

I just had to put the game down for a bit. My sides can't take much more. I feel light headed from laughing. That was one of the funniest half hours of my life.

>trying to re-play the souls games for when i buy DS3 this weekend
>cant even play an hour of dark souls 2 without losing inspiration to game
man have i conditioned myself for that game to kill my drive to have fun

Guys, would it be a good idea to make it so you can change shields to appear as the Darkhand so they don't clip into the camera when placed on your back? Or don't worry about it since people rarely 2hand in DaS3 anyway?

I was going to have a finger name on my thief character but it was too long
wish the character limit was a bit less restrictive or there was a way around it

hodrick or garl vinland

I've done nothing but play with spears and halberds for a fucking week. What are some other fun weapons. I'm assuming scythes are shit.

I gotcha man

you cant kill a legitimate ganking group. let them vent about getting ass raped rather than confronting him, unless you are the troll, then by all means confront him to give your jimmies a jolly

BULLIES

It's probably the most fun in the series for me. Everything works tremendously in it

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE FUCKING TANK PARRY NOT WORK SOMETIMES

A LITERAL 8 YEAR OLD JUST R1 SPAMMED ME WITH A FUCKING DARKSWORD AND I JUST SAT THERE LIKE THE WORLD'S BIGGEST RETARD TAKING THE HITS TILL I DIED

Can you change your name in Rebirth?

Im lvl 81,weapon +10,what do i need to do to actually get summoned as an aldritch faithful?

Seems not getting any invasions on Ponf bonfire.

So what should I have cross-region matchmaking set to on PC? I keep seeing so much conflicting information on it.