Overwatch General - /owg/

Female Reaper edition

Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

/owg/ Discord
discord.gg/0104zGqov5WYh9dip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_Mp5gE0HSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for death cums

youtube.com/watch?v=w_Mp5gE0HSw

threadly reminder that these are the kind of people who think bastion and mei are overpowered

What do I do now?

that female reaper looks trash.

I think I'd like to see accessories at some point. Make 'em like the skins and poses, purely aesthetic changes, but there. Just for fun, y'know?

It'd be cool to have hats and bows and such for everyone. I'd love if D.va's mech got to be covered in stickers or something. Dumb cutesy things to collect.

The only thing that legitimately needs to be nerfed is McCree's stun grenade

Post'em cucks

Why do people say OW doesn't require skill?
Sure you have some autoaim abilities but there's no general aim assist and the hitboxes are fairly tight, things can get intense against non-potatoes that know how to aim and dodge.

>Zarya will never sit on her face with her massive, muscled ass and rip a huge fart on you face before effortlessly crushing your head between her thighs like a grape

just kill me senpai

Post yfw you get a POTG

overass

>2 weeks without overwatch

fuk

>Cue few seconds of me getting a charge kill and flailing like a retard killing squishies

W I D O W M A K E R
I
D
O
W
M
A
K
E
R

I'm so ready for the 24th

Considering they will be making their post-launch money off of crates I think it's safe to assume we will see a lot of skins and animations after launch.

"I've got you in my sights"

-Windowmaker

Just require him to actually hit them with it? Honestly I thought it'd be better ad a beer bottle or something like that.

>those retarded soldier 76 on your team literally burst firing and tapping mouse because they think accuracy is better
>same with tracers
>enemy genjis/tracers that do literally nothing but find you and attempt to kill you
>enemy hanzos doing nothing but spamming arrows around a corner and occasionally killing you due to 20 tick
>players from league of retards on your team that never played fps in their entire pathetic life
>lvl 30s that are most likely braindamaged

things that make me nearly dodge the game and sometimes actually doing it

post yours

Has anyone datamined the models?

how

>the rein just stands there while mei casually walks through the shield and fucks his shit up

What?

>reaper counters bastion, they said

>while playing: damn, I'm so good
>potg: holy shit I missed 70% of the shots why am I so slow I don't remember taking so long to aim why is my aim shaking

>mfw playing Symmetra for the first time

She could use some tweaks but fuck is she fun

>Zarya: (to Bastion) I have destroyed more of your kind than you want to know.

What did she mean by this?

As Reinhardt this is how i feel

This game needs more sexy masked women.

So far all we have is Mechaqueen Pharah.

Beer bottle stunning niggers would be pretty fun.

But you do need slight control of the spray on Soldier 76

>Thinking about pre-ordering Origins
>Amazon is $12 cheaper for Prime members
>Have to wait till it physically gets to my house to get

Might as well pony up a little more to get it via Blizzard seeing how tax on it will put it back to almost $60.

>Hog and Junkrat aren't evil at all
Mass-murder, arson, robbery, and kidnapping is evil

>cowboy
>beer
Whiskey or bust

>mfw waiting to see which play it is so I know if I'm about to be embarrassed or not

>typical
>big surprise

thanks for letting me feel conceited friends

how what?

Get the fuck out of here with that shit ass excuse, a piece of media being for children (and even then this game is rated T) does not excuse crappy writing.

Zarya was born on the front where everyone fights the omnics.

>You will never have designated twerking animations for all girls.

>Pringles aka Grandpa Giga Kraut
you were fast Grandpa

>tfw you get it as hanzo just shooting random arrows into a crowd
The only time I've seen him get it where he's not shooting that dragon shit.

how would i take a screenshot when i cant access the menus anyore

Not in the Outback it ain't.

>POTG dorado
>enemy tracer chasing my mercy friend
>friend falls off ledge and dies
>tracer does her wave

Butt

>people leaving the healer with the payload
>nobody pushing the payload

this
make it an actual projectile not an impossible to miss explosion

>POTG is me blowing myself up with my tire to get a quad kill then getting rezzed by Mercy

It was so embarrassing

Spraying is not 100% accurate as soldier, you do need to do burst to have long range accuracy

this ass looks so much bigger than what i seen in open beta. is this the pre nerf ass i heard so much about? or does it just look bigger cuz she is in such a submissive and rape worthy position?

>It's me wiping out their team, pushing the cart, and healing up my teammates, didn't even have to press q

definitely looks like gameplay from the sort of skill level where bastion does well

I wish skins were more granular, let me pick models and colors/textures separately, pick different viewmodels, etc.

M E R C Y
E
R
C
Y

>mfw getting Genji POTGs

>unlock McCree's Mystery Man skin out of a loot box
>mfw I learn that none of this matters because all progress and unlocks will be erased

RIGHT? It's kind of annoying how she's getting this rep as not being very good. Feels like the team might be annoyed if they have her over a healer.

I was going to remark about the price but I guess a bottle of Whiskey costs less than a stun grenade.

I have NEVER seen someone miss the grenade except myself but I have seen people actually somehow not manage to fan soon enough.

>fighting pig man in greece as lucy charms
>airblast him to not get raped by his ult
>straight into the pit
>it was the potg
That shit can get brutal sometimes

Anyone who plays Mei or Mcreeeee. Other than that desu haven't had bad experiances. Oh and fucking people first picking widowmakers on attack or Def and then proceed to miss everything and make the game effectively 5v6.

rip

No this is check image

Where can I get the loading screens without the text, HUD and all the shit?

That "mass murder" was all Omnics in the outback after the UN decided to just take away Australia and give it to the robutts

I wish the backstory/visual theme was different though.

>PotG is a friendly Windowlicker/Bastion clicking things while I ride on top of the payload spamming emote as Reinhardt

Overwatch has hidden MMR so you are most certainly just as bad as them.

Post thighs

Please stop posting this in every thread. It's ok. You rarely get replies, it's fine. It happens.

>Press Q and tyer
>People probably did better than me
>Feels weird.

> implying that anime thing is actually Mercy

spread returns to zero as soon as you let go of the mouse button, so you can shoot the whole mag with 100% accuracy nearly as fast as you would holding down mb1.

Why the fuck would they displace an entire country?

thats not how MMR works user.

>throw zarya ult out, trapping 5 members of enemy team
>our D VA ults right then and there
>kills all 5
>POTG goes to bastion doing his thing killing 3 people

Ask the jews.

>2057
>it's okay they're robots it's not murder

nice throwback user

>wow a giant gorilla
What did D.Va mean by this?

>6'5"

No fucking way

Great now everytime I will open my Pringles I will hear "Justice will be done" Echoing in my head thank you based Pringles

how the fuck do you have fun as by far the most unengaging hero in the game

everything about her is boring

her gun is either boring autoaim shit with tiny range or projectiles so slow that hitting people with them is solely a question of whether the enemies are retarded enough not to dodge them, your own skill doesn't matter

her turrets are tedious to place and it's not really any satisfying to see them do their thing

spamming E on allies to make sure they're shielded is also tedious

the only thing that makes her worth it, the teleport, is yet another uninteractive skill that you just drop somewhere and thats that

>6'5" 155lbs

junkrat you skinny fuck

What would you give Genji for his birthday?

So does Zenyatta suck? Or is it a matter of no one has "got gud" yet with using him?

>Play of the Game
>Kiritoxx420 as Hanzo
>RYU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURUA!
>triple kill

That Winston is a gorilla.

That's his weight without the prosthetic arm and leg

australia has always been europes trash can

>tfw Hog's story is literally Mad Max

he has incredibly bad posture

He hunches over a lot.

He is missing part of his leg as well.

yeah especially for my lvl 10 it matters a lot
nope you idiots, as soon as you start firing the spread is always the same, even the first bullet. it doesn't increase in spread or get less accurate so burst firing like these retarded players did where they shot 3 - 5 bullets every tap does literally nothing

he is pretty trash since the orb nerfs but you'll get some trashcan here claiming that he can solo kill people 1v1

>Implying it can't be

That's uh, huh.
Okay but weren't the omnics just a bunch of robots that went crazy?
Why did they suddenly go from murderbot mode to "okay we'll talk""

I don't play symmetra but the one time I got her in the mystery brawl I enjoyed her left click, killed a tracer too dumb to blink away and the mercy with her