pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a (embed)

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E (embed)
>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB (embed)
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09 (embed)

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v (embed)

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n (embed)

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/13324
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bullying dorkmoons and way of the blue phantoms is so much fun

They're so desperate for those ears that they treat the invasion like defusing a bomb, no room for jokes

Idk does anyone else feel like nothing really cool happened in this game? Like there wasnt even a real story or anything? At least DaS2 had a plot i mean come on

I made this thread two minutes too late.
Actual current bread:

Does Gotthard's R1 to L2+R2 even combo?

I've heard people say it does, but it doesn't seem like it.

>tfw dragonsis

>tfw central irithyll -> yorshka's church is more difficult than any other section in the game

good work on that difficulty curve, m-dog

Is level 30 the best for twinking? Got the spiked mace and I would like to spin it more than twice.

DaS1 question:

Would mods like the perma-Gravelord get me banned?

That area made me so mad.

Is sorcery at least viable in pve after 1.0.6?

No. L1 into L2+R2 is a combo.

If we are already talking about gotthards, which would be better for my setup -

>Twin Princes greatsword
for hyper armor and cool stuff with WA
>Twin daggers
for bullying ultra-weapons and quickstep bullying

And the last weapon is supposed to be a fast weapon for pressure and stuff - and also having unparryable move against parryhappy

So the question is - Carthus curved sword or the Gotthard twinswords?

They didn´t even buff the damage values, they just made some of the weaker sorceries release more shit and farron meme darts cast faster.

I thought I was just bad, desu. That area was bullshit, still is.
smoldering is worse in my opinion, though

>put coop signs for aldritch to break the monotony of farming silver knights for concords
>NEARLY EVERY HOST IS INVADED BY ALDRITCH FAITHFULS WHEN I'M NEVER SUMMONED FOR IT
IT'S NOT FAIR

Low-tier offensive spells like fireball, soul dart, and lightning spear should have low or no FP cost

Discuss

15-20, user.

>last thread someone talks about Paddrick getting good and using farron greatsword now
>wins by swapping to a katana and foward R1.

Smoldering's difficulty comes from getting lost. in terms of combat, it's not that bad. All the traps/ambushes are obvious. Irithyll is wombo combos + multiple enemies that are very difficult to pull one at a time + infinite range Fire Witches.

Why does aldrich work so well, while the watchdogs and blueballs don´t ever see any action?

It's fine. It only gets hard if you break the cardinal rule and engage too many at once.

Or if you don't pull the hollows away from the fire witches, then you get fucked in the ass.

I mean shit you can generally safely engage a shield pontiff knight and a 2hand pontiff knight at the same time because most of the time the shield pontiff knight will either put his shield up and hang back or start spamming homing darkbad.

>DaS3 FUGS is shit compared to DaS2 FUGS
WHY

How do I look good without fap or havels, 11 vitality, and a greatsword, armor wise.

hey did i tell you fuckbois to stop posting pvp webms? i havent...finished yet.

reddit

Soul dart costs like 9 FP
It's fuckin nothing

Herald set or go full Hunterpapa and wear cloth armor like Leonhard's, Kamui's, or the Assassin's

Why are you not running fap or Havels

Nice game A Team

Bullshit.
Aldrich Faithful don't invade Anor Londo, unless I'm misunderstanding where you put the sign.
Problem with Watch Dogs is that the area can be very easily run through, the boss is a push-over, and it's too low-level and mandatory an area for any builds to stay there, without killing Crystal Sage, for long. The covenant actually works as fine as Faithful, as anyone that did it in the first few days post release knows quite well.

It was actually the best weapon in the game, but it got nerfed on the day1 pc patch.

Blame the nips for crying endlessly about it.

>tfw dragonsis (male)

People on FC

Don't run in the middle of the arena out of nowhere
you almost gave me a heart attack

I am at 44% with no armor on. herald set is completely out of the question.

>implications

>tfw central irithyll -> yorshka's church is more difficult than any other section in the game

I'd still take it a thousand times over those goddamn crabs underneath the ballista in Smouldering Lake.

Ask an expert waifu creator anything.

Because Aldrich's invasion area is right after a boss so plenty of people wander in embered. Watchdogs have to hope for newbies to survive all the way from greatwood to the swamp which seriously cuts into available targets

So Londor = New Londo?

Fire witches' spells also have perfect accuracy through line of sight, so even if you think you're safe, you're likely still in range for a pooper volcano attack or a fire snake that can literally cross any terrain to get to you.
Those two on that route are fucking bullshit.

I would if I saw one.

Herald chest with Cleric pants, thief gloves, and a nice hat

Herald chest is pretty light, I think it's the second lightest plate armor next to Dancer's

It's bullshit, right?

Is the flame arc worth it? i´m sitting on 10 int and 8 faith because mercenary.
Does the scaling work with how upgraded the glove is?

>Not randomly getting in the middle of fights and rolling in between hits
?? do you hate fun

>he midrolls instead of fast rolling
>he doesn't know buffs are shit in PvP
>he doesn't know about the PvP absorption cap
>he doesn't know poise does literally nothing
>he doesn't know thrust damage is superior to strike/slash
>he doesn't know ring of steel protection only provides 4% mitigation in PvP
>he doesn't know virtually all % based buffs from items are shit in PvP

Have you accepted that Dark Souls 2 is better yet?

because you don't need them in pvp?

First question:

Where are they? I'd like to meet someone who's good at making waifus.

how

10 fth means that you can attune blessed weapon and swap to the priestess ring to cast it before swapping back.It's worth having 10fth on any build that uses a buffable weapon.

>farron meme sword

Man i tried so hard to git gud with it.

It's no use. you can only hope to dead angle the ebin parries but the damage is fucking pathetic.
it's need a fucking buff.

Damn it Berke you and your backstab fishing.

Good design imo. You can be invaded the second you clear Pontiff who just guaranteed you're embered.

A shame Puppers cov doesn't do the same with Sage's placement.

And Blueballs is just a matter of too many cops and not enough people wearing way of the blue while also being embered and not dying to pve adventures.

>start NG+1 and ember 24/7 and pop Dried Fingers with Way of Blue on if I'm feeling spicy

call me the fun enabler

I think it's better than DeS and equal in quality to DaS1.

dude that's fucking gross spoiler that shit

She looks like she hasn't slept in weeks. Or been outside in as long.

What you gon do about it nerd?

It's an oven mitt.

Yes, shitposter-kun
Dark Souls 2 is the best Souls game. Now fuck off

How's this for a sorcery build if MLGS ever gets buffed....
It's basically the same build I made on DaS1 when PC babbies cried for a release and dark magic became a thing minus butterfly horn.

So absorbtion rings are useless in pvp does that also mean that rings that increase your damage intake are no big deal in pvp?

Like I shouldn't worry about using a clutch ring for example?

ah ok, Ill give that a try, thanks user! Might try dancer armor too since its light.

>invade world with tons of red phantoms sitting around
>attack host
>all invaders team up on me

The fuck is this shit?

The damage on the memesword is fine if you're a hardass quality build. I regularly do around 600+ with the L1->L1 combo

The R1s fucking suck though. Basically every button that isn't L1 fucking sucks, but L1 is a really good button.

>those dual curved sword wielding wardens in cathedral and untended graves
>look frail
>wear nothing but rags
>attack very quickly
Yet they can and will tank right through a fucking UGS R1.
I ask why.

>Mad that your characters are ugly

lmao

Bump

>can finally invade as a sun warrior
>no chaos bug hat for maximum Crazy Solaire
DaS3 is shit. Pic related.

pls respond.

>Guy turns around and starts to chug
>Begin backstab thrust
>He just keeps walking forward while chugging
>Out of range of backstab

They didn't even try with this, did they

HUMAN.

DO NOT PRODUCE LIGHT.

apparently absorption is a thing

people are complaining that i take no damage at SL120

>they start spinning
>I can't parry
>can't roll away
>get womboed like it's fucking christmas
Polearm I can deal with
SS I can deal with
Axes, greataxes
Greatswords, Ultra Greatswords
Normal curved swords

but fucking CURVED GREATSWORDS

I'm more upset than a Skyrim NPC on the subject of curved swords.

>having that little weight
>implying buffs don't give good damage, like lightning buffing dragonslayer axe or using human pine resin
>he thinks absorption caps fucking matter
>he thinks poise does nothing
>he gives that much of a shit about damage type
>he cares about steel ring of protection
>he doesn't acknowledge that fallen knight and other armors with high elemental resist make some difference

Turn the ballista off you silly billy.

Eh, guess not.

I usually wear Havel's if I need to get to 35% absorption, but if I'm using a lighter/faster weapon I switch out Havel's for a Chloranthy +2. I find RoF is pretty useful with the bonus HP/End/Equip load.

What rings do you use if not Havel's/RoF? I use RoSP+Life+RoF then Havel/Chloranthy's

Most likely no; just use resins.

Curved GS aren't that bad to deal with. You can outrange them, outhyper armor them, ect

>Spreading misinformation with smug anime girl pictures

why you do this to my AWOO

Forgot build.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/13324

It's pretty impressive how they made backstabs even less reliable than DS2 where you had to get the confirm hit

>he doesn't know buffs are shit in PvP
DeS blade + sellsword twinblades + crown + red ring + DMB = 1000+ AR.
Don't forget about ToD and dragon roar. Lucky rolls for you.

you're forced to engage too many at once; that's the whole problem with the area. any area becomes trivial if you literally just hang back and kill enemies one at a time with arrows

H E
*smacks lips*
HE ACUALLY A C T U A L L L Y
*licks fingers*
USES
*snorts*
MID RO L L
*laughs out loud"
HE THINKS ARMOR AND DEFENSE MATTERS IN THE GAME
*shits in pants*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hahaha
HAH
HA
AHA

HA

>put down sign to help for a boss
>summoned because host was invaded
>lets me 1v1 the phantom while he hides
>black crystals me out once the invader is dead

absolutely disgusting

>sellword twinblades
Literally worst in class weapon right there.

>he produces light

That's some shit right out of a movie. I especially love the emergency dagger the archer uses

Last thread people claimed that the actual damage mitigation in pvp is only 2% instead of 10 on steel protection for example.

00tn2.blogspot gr/2016/04/dark-souls-3.html

Divine Blessing

Correct translation: "Holy water said to have been blessed by the queen of Lothric. She was the wife to the previous king Osroeth, and even compared to a goddess of fertility and bounty, but she is said to have disappeared after giving birth to their youngest child, Ocelotte."

>
-She is COMPARED (例えられた) to a goddess of fertility and bounty, and this wording means that she is most definitely not said goddess. This is probably what the wording"revered as" tried to convey (why would they say an actual goddess is "revered as" that goddess?)

Sun Princess Ring

Correct translation: "Leaving her homeland with many other gods, she became a wife, then a mother, and is said to have gave birth to precious children."

>-"Heavenly children" is just "precious children" in the source text.

Bountiful Light

Correct translation: "A miracle said to have been taught to the knights by Gertrude, the Queen's saint. She who would later become the "Daughter of Angels" was said to have been the queen's child."

>-"Heavenly Daughter" has people drawing connections with this and the Sun Princess Ring, but in the original text this says "Daughter of Angel(s)" and Sun Princess Ring says "proud children".

gwynevere is the queen of lothric amirite

Are the King's Field games worth playing?
Been staring them down for a while, and while I'm curious, they look like they might be just a bit too janky to enjoy.

>no channeler trident
>no shrug gesture
>no real dragon weapons
>horrible DaS1 chameleon
>no iron king hammer, smelter hammer, etc

Where's the fun?

>I regularly do around 600+ with the L1->L1 combo
Two SS R1

or just make it's spin to win unparryable, wolf blood greatsword has a pretty memetastic WA too and its fun

>need ONE FUCKING KILL in aldrich faithful
>have been grinding for fucking 4 hours to get 8 dregs
>every fucking person i invade is a katana weilding faggot that has 2 phantoms, everyone has on heavy armor and a greatshield.
>i LITERALLY have all the mage gear, a +10 catalyst, i used the weapon art and i hit this nigger with TWO crystal soul spears in a row, and he still wasn't dead.

like, WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with magic, im hit this nigger with TWO of the strongest attacks in the game, in a row, with double magic damage, and he is still abel to just run away and heal.

fuck this game, the PVP is fucking awful.

well people complained about back stabs for the past 2 games makes sense it's nerfed to hell now. I wish they kept the insta shield break from ds2 though for the greatshield shitters.

>you're forced to engage too many at once

Only if you do what I did on my first play through and siege the cathedral like a fuckin ass instead of TURNING LEFT AND ACTIVATING THE BONFIRE HOLY SHIT FUCK..

I shit you not, I just got into a host that had a white phantom and two aldritch and two red phantoms attacking them in anor londo.
Wrecked them all and then I got comboed by a laggy Aldritch in the middle of the fight like a bitch.

Really wish you could get dregs/bladegrass from killing the respective phantoms...

How does this looks for an Old Western type character?

Any other better armor suggestions for it?

No, you will get absolutely fucked with low absorption. And there are no diminishing returns to absorption; you should aim for 35%.(Medium armor like full dancer's then RoSP). 41% isn't worth since getting the 31% absorption armors all weigh 35-40, while dancer's is about 25% @ 16.9 weight.

comparing anything to a straightsword is silly

They're lying to you to get you to gimp your build. This is the same "community" that puts "Treasure aheaD" messages on cliffs. Don't be a baka.

>a +10 catalyst
user...