/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #215

>This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Zeta 5* soon

Soon.png

Previous thread

Post pools!

Been working on this one for a few years

cog

Caggy

I just got my starter dash ticket after a while and can't decide who I should pick.

I already have Petra and Feena, so I guess I should get either Lennah or Anrietta, but my dick is telling me I should pick Narumea

I have another SL4 SR in place of that fire dagger when events that aren't contribution-based are on.

>May 08

Bet he's got another gun now.

Did your dick ever lie to you?

Pick Rosetta, Monkey, or Korwa instead if they are available. Otherwise pick with your dick.

Great job.

And then I forget the image like a chump. It's a shitty pool anyhow.

I picked Narumea with my dick and I dont regret it. I wonder who should I pick next.

Why do you people all fall prey to the "limited" scam?

I get it when it's a physical item or something, but no one gives a shit if you have a rare virtual item. And they're not any better than the regular characters. It's not like they'll ever buff them.

My WoW character that's completely decked out in server first titles, and hard mode mounts and gear and Tier 3 is just sitting in dumpsville. I log in for free warlords of draenor and no one even knows I was a fucking god. They all have those same mounts. Everyone has something limited after a while.

Prioritizing some limited when you don't even have half of them anyway, is pretty dumb. That's how you get conned out of $7000.

Now that sega is in I want Yakuza x Granblue.

>And they're not any better than the regular characters.
In this case they are though.

Best waifu would be Majima

There's other options to make an equivalent party. And you don't have to force someone else's waifu on yourself at the beginning of the game.

>replying to repulsive ST sample
Fucking crime

You'll get Vy dressed up as Sonic and you'll like it.

katalina is best waifu
she's cheap too so you don't even need to waste crystals

How likely is it that the Famitsu rewards mentioned last thread include a ticket? I'm going to buy the idol skins, but I don't have Vira yet. I had planned my next ticket to be her for my Dark team anyways. Problem is, if the ticket comes too soon I ironically won't have the money to ticket Viraif I buy both skins, so I'm not sure if I should just skip her skin.

lads, i need to decide between ferri, jeanne, vampi, sara and birdman who i should ticket the next time

if is anyone interested my teams are:

Eugen-Eustace-Catherine-Cog-Arurumeia

Petra - feena - Anchira - gawain - Leena

Feather - Amira - Io - Fille - JJ

Apollo - Vira - Lady grey - Narumeia - Beatrix

I got her from the free rolls

Is the gacha in this game hell?

shining force x granblue

yeah i bet shes cheap

Majima is best yeah. Dark user?

Just sell something on ebay you don't use. Stop when you start selling us

Still better than fgo

There are literally no equivalents for Rosetta or Korwa.

Fuck off whale if you have that many SSRs already you don't need babysitting

H-how did you know..

Daily reminder to mvp your own omegas :^)

>Force
No dude you will get Resonance/Wind/Blade or any other designed by Tony Taka but made by Granblue artist.

...useful things like a crack addict
>clicked verify and it submitted

I don't have useless objects, just the things I use daily. But please, in your experience what is the likelihood of a ticket?

you could've posted a relevant picture though

nice fodder

I haven't played any of those are they good

Congrats on youre 3 rainbows.

im just a bit lucky s-senpai

Well I got three rusted gauntlets so that's something.

>doesn't have useless objects.
Perhaps you shouldn't be buying virtual items, and worrying about 3000 yen then?

I spent that much just on food yesterday.

>food
>useless object
wat

I don't have useless objects because I don't buy them or ask for them, not because I've sold them. Also what do you eat to spend 30 dollars on food in a day? I get by on half that. Even eating fast food large combos all 3 meals amounts to 21 dollars.

I got two. seriously off the top of my head it's not a dagger so it's not good, right?

>right?
no

> Ticket
> Reward
The chances are slimmer than getting super bingo 3 times in a row

They're good when you go for your GW character, so if you want Six you're doing alright.

I take back what I said. A better option for you would be to just go out on a street corner and beg for money. You should probably do it everyday. I underestimated how much of a poorfag you are.

human HP and I'm light, but right not all I have is Ferry, Noa, and Seruel. So I was hoping for spears even if I'll trash it eventually.

I don't think he means we'll get a ticket for free, but the option to buy a ticket as part of the famitsu campaign.

Send some nezhas to twitter fags

I'm not poor just because I don't spend in excess. I also separate my finances, I'm not spending from the pool of money I need for food/rent, it's from my spare funds that I save FOR things like this. I just won't have more fun funds till the next paycheck, that's not being poor that's being responsible with my finances. Why are you so angry about this?

I mean to buy one, like said.

I had to look him up, he's 'Dark', so, no I want Siete.

>Why are you so angry about this?
Not angry, it's just the best way to talk to people asking stupid questions is to talk condescendingly to them. You're mistaking me thinking you're dumb, with me being mad at you.

niggas where the hell is Fenrir's summon art i love her

That's the sword then.

Does this +string still work?

>'Dark'
What do you mean by this?

>tfw

need some advice: right now i'm gearing an earth team with Cagliostro/Arulumaya and Sara, with this characfters, i heard i have my earth team completed. With that in mind, the only thing i need now is Leveling the characters and getting weapons/summons (farming magnas now).
Maybe i'm wrong, but now i have the feeling doing draws for earth stuff is not woth. I can only get earth summons and weapons, which are not the best unless i get various amounts of the same, i havee read it is best to just get yggdrasil + magna weapons if i don't want to throw shit amount of cash.
With that in mind, should i draw for future teams of other elements? I have 2 light SSR (Io and Sarunan), i was wondering if it is a good idea that i draw now with the light doulbe rates so i can get good stuff for a future light team. Or should i wait for global double rates and aim for another element?
Sorry for the long post and thanks for your help :D

kys

Is it better to go for a pool of all one element as a new player or just auto choose whatever has the highest attack?

>:D

Total noob here. How many free crystals will there be? Do I farm until I have 3k of them to do the 10-part draw or use them continuously as soon as I'm hitting 300?

fuck off neofag

>magna
>light up
old

No, Earth is the strongest element for attack when you get to HL. Stop asking stupid questions and read the guide.

Thanks yu

I feel bad for the guy who originally put the OP together, he wasted all that effort.

it's actually pretty outdated

not like he tried d e s u

Will Sieg 5* make this dirt team a good sub for when I don't want to play my main?

Don't worry user. I used it only once to get UI translations and then I never needed it again because this game is straight forward as fuck. He didn't waste his time, because he probably didn't even try.

What dumb question? The question was "do you think the Famitsu campaign might come with a surprise ticket", the rest was merely context on why it was asked. You didn't even answer the actual question, you decided to act like some "elitist" because you have 30 more dollars laying around in your finances and then claim I ask stupid questions, when you're clearly to retarded to even properly identify and answer a rather simple one.

Probably not.

Please tell me the wave banning of bot users isnt true

I want to slide my between Vira's Viras.

I really really hope that his 5* is good enough to make him a core unit somehow. I really like him, but I really don't know how that would be possible with his skills.

wat

Your what?

His Katalina

ye

It's not very likely unless it's massively OP and even then it'll be nerfed within a day because Cygames hates dirt.

Yeah, I'm still angry about what happened with sayonara bye bye.

Sayonara went bye bye. She foresaw her future.

I tried rerolling senpais, is this a good start?

Anna is a great cocksleeve, you did good.

She's a qt

Cute as heck

scheduled for the 23rd

say bye bye to your account cheating scum