/utg/ - Undertale general

Nicepants you have there edition

Previous timeline : Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/QKYUQFbe

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Cytube
>Channel: Undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejbin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

-IRC Channel:
>#undertalegeneral on Rizon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgLJV9HOWx0
pastebin.com/sZYCwYri).
pastebin.com/c74BcrZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better employees!

*Chu the goatmom

best mom

Why is Sans the only one who seems depressed about the prospect of resets? You'd think Alphys would know about it, too, given that she spends a lot more time on science that Sans does. If so, why does she seem to cope with it so much better?

>no time to write fanfics due to real life
FUCK
>cotton digestion fic gets on the writebin
this is fine

flowey

Cute
I don't think Alphys knows about resets, we don't even really understand why or how Sans does.
Oh hey you're still alive, still hyped
cute!

Nth for Omega.

xth for flowey

Alphys was depressed about her own problems. Sans was depressed about bigger things.

The spider a cute! Cute! CUTE!!!

posth for Dirtbook

youtube.com/watch?v=vgLJV9HOWx0

13th for goat ass!

What are these people running from? They're not! They're running TO the most degenerate general on the board! Tonight, we've the Woshuaposters vs Asrielfags! That's right, it's the clean ones vs the literal faggots, only on /utg/!!

Oh noo, that Gaster

Toriel is too stubborn to be happy and then she gets what she wants anyway

And now, to a poster who knows all about degeneracy--take it away, Guy!

Initiate goatposts!

still trying to figure out how to write Gerson's age and put that with a relationship with Asgore to make sure it isn't creepy as fuck. At worst I'll just do the older dominant thing

Awww

I love you guys

>a goat is stubborn
>gets what it wants anyways
she's the most lifelike character in undertale

Wosh the prince

>all the chairs in this university are shaped so that getting proper back support is impossible
>makes me achey and not feel like working
why

I'd chu that like a steam train!

]: )

I would be okay with either way desu

but take your time and of course life always comes first

Hello, I have written another stupid fan fiction. It takes place during the events of the first fiction I wrote, "Chara Is A Kinky Bitch" (pastebin.com/sZYCwYri).

Like CIAKB, it is meant to be mostly funny, but it also gets a bit dramatic, hopefully not overly for the tastes of this community. It does not have any explicit sex scenes or anything like that. I'd say it's mostly safe for work, but it does contain innuendo and make references to sexual fetishes.

CIAKB probably isn't required reading for this. The events, what little there are, up to the point of this fiction are summarized in the beginning.

So, read it if you'd like. If you do, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading.

TITLE: What's Eating Chara?
SUMMARY: You attempt to make one of Chara's kinkier fantasies a reality. Takes place during the events of "Chara Is A Kinky Bitch" (pastebin.com/sZYCwYri).
CHARACTERS: You aka. The Reader aka. Frisk / Adult Female Chara
TAGS: simulated vore, incest jokes
URL: pastebin.com/c74BcrZY

That's so cute!

Best edition!

=> I hope all my brothers had a good day today! My day is about to end BUT NOT BEFORE I HIT THE GYM

She may have you as her child again if you choose so, but could she ever be happy without actually facing her problems? That's where my headcanon takes over and there's an atonement and healing arc.

I'm going to purify everyone in here.

Starting with the demon.

>tfw eridan forgets to change his trip before replying to himself

The demon purifies you with money

About to eat chili that's been in my freezer for a year. Wish me luck senpaitachi.

Whoa whoa, hold on a sec. How about "the demon" helps you instead?

I wonder if I should namefag for this shit at some point, specifically if I go full degenerate and post some 10+ fics over the summer. god help me if I do

A lot of people have some dejavu, I think Sans is just the kind of guy who has nothing else to think about. He is just that lazy he notices, and he really only cares about his brother

I think that bullshit about 'our reports' was just him noticing other monsters' noticing, he's aware of the people around him

TAKING BETS

>tfw Homestuck is finally dead

I don't see an issue with namefagging if you're actually making content but you would have to be okay with some people shitting on you over it.

>tfw you'll never be cute and be able to wear cute clothes

>tfw you'll never have someone hold you down and fuck you while the cute clothes are still mostly on

may the lovely goat lady watch over you, ease your aches and bless you with many gains

hnnnnnnnnnnnng

>tfw no burgerpants bf to carry around like this

I know exactly what you mean.

Gooooooddddd (time flies does it not? but is already) night, /utg/!

I hope you all had a truly amazing day today and that you all did your best to ensure that your day was enjoyable for yourself as well as those around you.

I love you all dearly and I hope that you when sleep you sleep well.
Soon, probably this summer but soon

Beating up little goat children!

But no, seriously. That is cute. And it was always my favorite scene. But wouldn't it make more sense for the spot to be a circle outline?

PURIFY DEMON.

So it'd look something like this, but the two are switched?

I want both of those things and I want them now.

Oh, you are right, it should be a circle. Sorry.

alright. if I get lucky this weekend I might hunker down and post the Gerson x Asgore fic. maybe with a shitposty "you can't fuck a skeleton" short fic because that scenario has been lingering in my head

Isn't it a whole spot in the game?

Sounds fun
yeah

I just think it is more like a real person and less like an idealized character you think you have to sympathize with. Maybe you would be offended if the game told you how to feel

Got the source, user?

What does soon mean?

Also, hey spider.
I managed to stay off this general for 24 hours to get a break from myself.

Too small to tell

>soon
Gosh I can't wait
Looking forward to it

Oh, have you been here all along? I thought you went ahead and took a rest or something because you suddenly stopped replying on the previous thread. How do you feel? Getting better?
She just wants to help!

Any recent good battlemom? She's kind of drawn fairly rarely.

Go get em flyboy!

One last common mom before I head off. Later!

Petite A-mazing!

ASRIEL
VORE
WHEN?

She can help sweep the floors in spider hell. Which I imagine is just a room filled with bug spray.

Why would Toriel want to be a teacher unless she was manipulative

there's already Asriel vore, user. Mad Dummy vore > Asriel vore desu

She likes to get near unassuming children.

ENOUGH.

Mad dummy a shit vore character

With goats at least it's canon.

She likes to watch kids suffer.

OH, DO YOU WANNA FUCKIN' GO, PUNK?

might be later than usual with the art from tonight through this weekend, since Iv'e got shittons of work to do for school. Only a month left...

Post fire until my return

nth for crippling dick burns

Google gave me @gpdus971024 but I can't find the actual picture on their log so I'm not sure if they're the actual artist or not.

Bring it.

Maybe, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason I dislike her is because i'm too similar to her myself. A lot of the flaws I can't get past are things that I end up doing if i'm not careful (being stubborn to a fault, using people to make myself feel good and to assure myself that i'm a 'good' person, blaming others for my problems without tackling the source or attempting to change things, holding grudges, etc.)

I might be more judgmental then I should be about it.

Thanks user. I'll look for it in my free time.

Just imagine jerking off with a 3rd degree burn scar
I'm getting hard just thinking about it

I'm about to save my first Astriel pic you guys

Let's fuckin' go, shithead.

I've been working on a Nicepants fic for a little while.

Are you feeling any better?
Why can't we just get along?
I promise not to disappoint! Too much
I took a nap, yeah but I woke up in time to make this thread. Mostly hungry is how I feel right now.
Should probably eat.
You?

> Implying your game was not rigged from the start.

Fire monsters are made of magic, you can hug them just fine

that image is terrible

do not bully mkid

id kiss a goatflower honestly

Once you go Assriel you never goat back.

i would squeeze that goat's feet

Because irl spiders are demons and you cannot convince me otherwise.
They must pay for their sins, and they will pay with their LIVES.

But it's so satisfying! Almost as good as bullying gote.

Hey /utg/! I'm not feeling good so I'm gonna try to go to bed early. Goodnight /utg/, I love you!

No more images because we are eating up the image limit so early this quickly and I'm sure a lot of anons don't like that. Rest assured that I do have more images of Muffet WITH GUNS.
Ok.
Still hurting, but other than that I have not been doing much. Up next, I want to get a bit into drawing. The few things I've done in the past were not quite well received because they were shit/posted during dead hours.

I'm a zoophile but don't care for underage

Sleeping in bed is so comfy you can do it!

Monster kid is kind of meh to be honest

Feel better user! Rest will do you good.