name one thing more hype than making a comeback as dragon install sol

Why is Redblade such a fucking faggot?

GUILTY GEAR FIGHTING GAME WHEN???

hes a literal kissless virgin

What's that supposed to mean

guys where can I find a laura in real life

>tfw aba in xrd never

Who is the KBrad of fighting games?

There's a strong correlation among /fgg/ posters not liking guilty gear and being virgins

Someone fucking up once and sa2 looping them to death

allblue here?

he has no friends outside of here and wants as much attention as possible to compensate.

The owner of cammyfan.com

>play Wan Piss Burning Blood to calm down after too many losses in real fighting games
>opponents team is Kuma, Boa Hancock, and Smoker

FREEEESIAAAA

HEEEEREE I AAAAAAM

How do I get past 4000LP?

it's not even christmas yet

It's essentially a catch 22, no confidence because I know it won't work so I have no confidence because I know it won't work etc
It's like the whole "need a job for experience to get a job..." thing

Get fundamentals

Play an A tier char and above or rage quit

I need you Akiha

Apparently if you're frame perfect on the roll under after an EX whirlwind shot with rashid, you can make it +1 even at midscreen.

I am retarded for not knowing this sooner

Play a good game

dude just lie about yourself

go to a bar and lie about yourself as much as you can

please good lord dude stop being such a pitiful fuck

Fake it till you make it. Dare and challenge yourself and eventually you'll be pulling numbers left and right

That's some old school stuff.

You don't KNOW it won't work asshole. You've already lost because you've convinced yourself it wont for whatever reason.

Listen Redblade. What are you good at? Besides video games.

worst turkeyhandle

who FUCKING CARES dude this is a fighting game board not your personal blog nigger

>it's an underage faggot tries to get relationship advice episode

times like this, i'm upset that there are so many non-social retards in this general

>Redblade
>good at video games
Please. Beating baddies at locals with a broken character doesn't make you good.

Just cut some red tape and get a hooker.

>It's a plat chun keeps jumping in episode
definitely frauded his way up the ladder

>Karin
>Broken
you can see me right now user

No idea.

most hookers of all races don't accept black customers b/c they don't wanna get robbed

redblade is beta af though so maybe if he sends a picture first he can set it up

Redblade is like a slightly more tolerable ruggarell

So pick something. ANYTHING you want to be good at other than stupid video games and go hard at it.

You have a nice build so try Olympic weightlifting. Connecticut is huge for that. Unless it wasn't Connecticut you live AT. Google Olympic weightlifting near me.

If you talk about whipping your ass into shape, getting big and gaining confidence oly is where you wanna go dude.

What did he mean by this?

I'll see you in GG. Oh wait, airdashing is too hard for you. Better stick to spamming broken normals with Karen.

How is everyone today in /fgg/ - Redblade's Blog General?

i dont play bad games
and if you think Karin is broken what do you think of Chun?
Post CFN

Love my granmas shepards pie

so did people get over the 8 frame delay thing

Pretty good, my man. You?

The servers are down for me and i'm putting in mad lab work. Still no solution to rashid's ass damage. Did find unpractical swag combos though

Do you live on east coast? I wanna play the karin matchup a bit

why does every nash do this
im just walking back and forth

theres like 15 east coast fgg karins

every time i hop in a lobby i just get OHOHOHOHOH'd to death

sure, what's your CFN

your shitty ass jewish connection makes you teleport on their screen

Booster_Gold

so whats the range of skill levels based on ranks

excuse me

sent

Just wait til you hit the ultra gold to platinum stage - that's the real purgatory.

did you ever fuck LTG in the ass

didn't get it, I guess you can invite people with underscores in their name still.

is your name just redblade?

lars' personal tekken 7 theme is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZl4-dsqZrQ

yes

I hope that MH title is on PC/PS4 and not some shitty handheld or Jehovahs Witness console like WiiU.

I also hope it's not a fucking shitty port.

yeah fuck redblades blog: the general im outta here peace out normies

agreed

I've literally never heard of Redblade before yesterday. Is he some pro player that tops majors or something? Everyone seems to be on his dick in a good or bad way.

What went wrong? Can he be fixed? Is he doomed to be a wasted slot forever?

>get ganked in top lane
>use my anti air skill to completely decimate either toplaner
this happen to anyone else?

just another blogging tripfag
nothing really new except people respond

just some karin player

Just make him heal grey life faster when flexing and gain EX for flex damage.

Who the fuck plays Wii Bowling anymore

It's crazy to think that snake dropped gief. If someone told me this was gonna happen a few years ago, i would have laughed at them. Then again, i would have laughed at them if they said fang was a thing too.

They should have kept all the Engrish from Tekken 4.

He can be fixed Capcom just has to adjust Gief around the 8f of input delay for the reactionary footsies style.

Oh wow I love Green Lantern!

>want to play a character that can comfortably adapt to anything
>it's Ryu
>everyone plays Ryu
>everyone not playing Ryu plays vs Ryu so much that the matchup has no gimmicks or trickery
>can't be a special snowflake
>have to play mirror matches vs a boring character 80% of the time

Boxer pls rescue me.

Rashid can adapt to anything, just expect all your punishes to barely do over 100 damage

I didn't play back then but apparently he was better in the betas. Could combo into ex-spd, normals did more damage and v-trigger was 2 bars. So that would be a good start I guess.

from the inputs he might have messed up medium scythe, maybe youre also teleporting for him, or maybe Im just giving people too much credit and hes a mashing shithead

Rashid is even more boring than Ryu.

He's a standard arab- with a scouter!
So what can he do? Spin around! Air blows in your face! Pow!

Latest gay little meme character. Last generation it was the Luchadore (DoA, SF, VF) now it appears to be the generic arab (SF, Tek), gotta appeal to the growing ackbar market!

Are the fucking SFV servers down? Finally decide to play again and I can't log in.

Or maybe in the previous round he did a jump in after a little back-forth walk a couple times and he was going for a sick read?

fuck you nigger
Rashid is secretely top tier. Sure his damage his low but good fundamentals and reads negate that

rashid is one of the most fun sfv character gameplay-wise you dumb polturd

>A character is boring because his design triggers me
???

Yep. Don't know what's going on, maybe they're putting the zenny stuff in? Maybe the next dlc character is coming early? Or maybe the server is just ass, nobody knows

Is Mike going to shit talk Art every week now? Will get boring soon.

fchamp is killing it

Woah there amigo, top tier is a little high. Rashid's the most fun character though, i'll give him that. And maybe the most technical, too

CMV: guile is a shit character

his normals all lose out in any situation due to shit hitboxes/priority.

his CC s.hp is a terrible meaty button since it only has an active 5f window and it cannot be reliably timed on their wakeup

his fireball game is weak as shit because most characters have an easy anti-fireball method

his anti air game is his only redeeming factor and even then his flash kicks arent even fully invinceable on wakeup, and his c.hp has terrible range.

overall guile is the 6th from least shitty (fang, gief, alex, bison, birdie)

Oh no don't criticise an arab character! Das racist!

He's boring as fuck. Has nothing to do with his ethnicity you clowns.

>Rashid is secretely top tier. Sure his damage his low but good fundamentals and reads negate that
No pro player will play a character that requires that much work, maybe sako would if it was just execution and not execution and reads.

Champ going in on him was pretty amazing though

>filipinochamp spending 5 minutes straight shitting on art

goddamn

Please fgg, come play with me.

>his fireball game is weak as shit because most characters have an easy anti-fireball method

For example?

I would buy a PS4 if it worked on it. Sequel pls.

i got DC'd
do you want to keep going