/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age and Bioware General #949

Bump the thread or I'll put a bump in your head edition

Previous: News:
>Daddy is gone, he left us for Beamdog
>M ASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA leaked details
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1144160
>The White March – Part 2, the second expansion to Pillars of Eternity, was released on February 16, 2016 (IT'S HERE)
>Obsidian is working on Tyranny, a fantasy RPG where you're the bad guy - should be out later this year
>Curry Thunder still not fired

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/sLhvksnE
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/UFaZuPsv

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Posting relevant content and keeping the thread alive!

>Yar I'm a piratefag, help me break the law!
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzqpBc4MrAMXY0h3NGh1dVduYmc/view
daitools.freeforums.org/save-game-editor-t421.html

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
Too bad, you don't deserve to get comfy

Friendly reminder to get on the floor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=za8_tgvu-JA
dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Combos_(Inquisition)
heretherebdragons.tumblr.com/post/32317079687/kinlochhold-mods-her-game-updated-master-post
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>go to sleep for literally one hour
>thread 404s

rip all my hopes and dreams

were they tied up in /dag/?

Is there anything like spell-combos or cross-class-combos in DAI? I always love a good tactic setup that lets your party work together

Breathing in you're waifu's scent as you lay down together

Not from what I remember, but my memory isn't very good

so, ye few faithful who yet remain, why do you care about this godforsaken series?

for me it was always tactics. I don't remember if gambits (the same thing) in ff12 came first or not, but that was the only reason I ever liked that game.

i'm so stupid in love with the idea of build-your-own-AI and then watching it work. I'm pretty sure (at least with mods that remove the "# of tactics slots is based on level" restriction) that I could build functional parties in both DA:O and DA:2 that could beat the entire game without my player character doing anything at all, except possibly buying them the occasional potion.

I didn't think Inquisition was too bad, and I'm somewhat curious about Tevinter
I stick around here because I like the people here honestly. Although I don't know why that is.

I don't have the ability to play DA:I because of my toaster, but from the bits and bobs i've absorbed it seems at least acceptable, with some fun lore. and so far i've never seen anyone hate on it as much as 2.

>I stick around here because I like the people here honestly. Although I don't know why that is.

eh, IMO it's always fun to converse with people who like the thing you like. I've never had a single "waifu" (well, maybe not, when i was a wee little babby i sort of had a crush on sailor mercury) but I still appreciated the waifu-war posts on the merit of discussion alone. hell, I'd take old /dag/ back if it was literally nothing but waifu wars, at least we're talking right?

It's definitely better than 2. 2 actually irritated me to play after the first 2 acts or so, where Inquisition varied from good to mediocre, but never terrible

>Americans in charge of bumping the thread
Mainly curiosity about other upcoming projects. This is my only news outlet because I don't have a twitter, facebook, bsn account

>and I'm somewhat curious about Tevinter
man I have never been more curious about anything else in the first two games except fen'harel, which i guess is answered in DA:I which I will get around to once i upgrade my toaster.

corypheus was a good start, but I want to see 'modern' day tevinter. I've always felt that one of the major failings of this series was lettings you play a mage, while at the same time pretending that mages aren't automatically gods, blood magic or no. in DA:O a mage is utterly invincible, to the point that you literally solo the entire game on nightmare as one. it's somewhat toned down in DA:2, but they still remain the best class by a huge margin (murdering the arishok in single combat without ever taking a single hit).

by all dragon age lore, warriors and rogues shouldn't even be able to touch a mage, let alone a blood mage. DA2 (imo) actually does a better job (with meredith in one scene) demonstrating why a templar can even defeat a mage in the first place.

It'd be nice to see a game set in tevinter where there was no choice BUT to be a mage and to see HOW you play that out. there wont be of course but it's fun to pretend.

>Americans in charge of bumping the thread
and here we are again

Why do I suck at tactics?
Can you realy make a working team with a completely modles game?

you know what to do
no cheating.

>Can you realy make a working team with a completely modles game?

yes, if your level is high enough. if you've only got a few slots, then you're severely limited. once you get above like, 7 tactics per character or thereabouts, you can make a machine (although the more the better).

if you have any questions about the system, i will try to answer them.

you understand the ORDER of tactics matters, yes?

it's supposed to be krillin

add something femshep related and it'd be perfect

Why the fuck would I do that

>triss spammer
>solaswife
>femshep autist

>tfw dalish elves flip their shit

I just love Triss

man I love varric's bullshit. does it get any better in DAI?

Not better, but not really worse

any notable standout moments? I always loved how he exaggerates bethany's tits in the da2 intro, or pretends he's an unstoppable badass when he confronts bartrand

Cassandra's book I guess

yes of course
i see what im doing next time and come up with a question, ty

Whoever was saying that the decker squadmate in Hong Kong isn't fun was definitely not lying. She keeps getting all bitchy at me for not taking her on runs, even though I don't need a decker since I am one

care to elaborate? I haven't/can't yet play DAI and don't really care about spoilers

happy to oblige, I hope I'm around to give an answer the next time you need one.

It isn't really a spoiler, since it's so minor, but it'll kind of ruin the moment if you know about it beforehand

Meredith did nothing wrong.

please, lay it out, I probably won't even remember it by the time I get around to DAI. and even if I do, I generally find most 'spoilers' or 'ruined moments' tend to only whet my appetite to play through them myself

youtube.com/watch?v=za8_tgvu-JA

it's all over /dag/

Triss is fucking piss, dude

why can't i hold all these keks?

I thought it was great when she thought "the champion sounds so heroic" and gets all tsundere in DA2.

her being a secret fanfiction lover in the next game is just fantastic.

meredith did nothing wrong except looking and behaving more like captain janeway than the other character that has janeway's voice.

blubberies!!!

my necks been hurting for days, feels like it got beat by a baseball bat, please help me

Should have stayed up...

Shouldn't have*

And nobody's crying but meeeeeee...

look forward to the new chapter coming in a few months

It's all over, but the dreaming of DA4
Poor little dreams that keep trying to come truuuue

A U T I S M

I LOVE THOSE DEAR HEARTS AND GENTLE PEOPLE
WHO LIVE IN MY HOME GENERAL

Fuck, I forgot how good Fallout 3's soundtrack is

THEY READ THE SHIT POSTS FROM FRI TILL MONDAY
THAT'S HOW THE WEEKEND GOES
I'VE GOT A DREAM THREAD I'LL BAKE THERE ONE DAY
WITH QT FAGS AND BASED MODS

>DEAR HEARTS
more like QUEER FARTS haha

Probably because this is unironically your main general and you have to keep looking down to page 10 all day

good night /dag/
reminder to not let the thread 404

sleep tight

:3

Vanille...

I just finished DAO for the fourth time and holy fuck, why aren't DA2 and DAI even nearly as great?
It's linear, it's simple and still, it just might be my favorite RPG ever, just because the story feels so grand and epic.

Also Deep Roads and Hespith, that's gotta be one the creepiest things I have ever played through. Not scary, just nightmare-fuel creepy

They had like 6 years to make DAO and most of the devs quit afterwards

EA also got really greedy and believed they could rotate Mass Effect and Dragon Age releases and everyone would buy in.

The staff is the only accurate thing about this
She didn't even paint her toes

Accuracy is not the point, looking cute is

/meg/ has been dead for 12 hours

Whatever happened to that modding guide on tumblr ?

It was way more thorough than the one in the OP

Newsflash, /dag/ and /meg/ are both over
I understand it less in /meg/'s case because they have something on the horizon, shit or not

Fuck off, forever triggered faggot

I was watching the sunrise this morning. Solas' love, first bathing me, then warming me through the pane. I stood there, shoulders back, my arms hanging loosely at my sides, taking deep breaths. The old tears streaming. Every day I spend here brings me one tiny step closer to that glorious light, His love.
dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Combos_(Inquisition)
Maybe
> why do you care about this godforsaken series?
Mainly the potential of new lore from whatever sources. There are better ARPG series going on now with better combat and gameplay experience; however, they don't even come close to Dragon Age in terms of world building and characters
All elves are beautiful on the inside

Did MEG have another long death? All that had to be done was to keep it alive.

Back atcha lol

Found what I was looking for
heretherebdragons.tumblr.com/post/32317079687/kinlochhold-mods-her-game-updated-master-post

Anyone have an archive ?
They deleted their blog

Just download whatever looks good on nexus you lazy fuck

Why hasn't /meg/ made a new thread for themselves?

Choose, Shep

Right right right

neither because I've seen this fucking image dozens of times

I know but I was too lazy to make a new /meg/ until now. can't believe no one else made one...

new /meg/:

Massive bitch

Makes hatesex sweeter?

>kill her
>she reappears in 2
witch

>she reappears in 2
What

bump

>9 in 9 minutes

>promise you'll look into where Solas disappeared to
>can't realize that your own forces have been infiltrated by his spies for two years
Leliana is fucking dumb