/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General~!

Katawa Shoujo General #3017

Student Council Takeover~! Edition

Last Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free, wahahaha~!)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (This is an unofficial Miki route by one of Lilly's friends... but it has so~ many words, and no parfait!): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version...? Shicchan what's a prerelease?): pastebin.com/weL41ehu (embed)
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq (embed)
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB (embed)
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE (embed)
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi (embed)
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ir5jRsL-k1s
youtube.com/watch?v=rOOcDrxyCDA
youtube.com/watch?v=qRmWJKYJ_9U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMIk3xYaYo
youtube.com/watch?v=ojL5Y5HvOlE
youtube.com/watch?v=HsM_VmN6ytk
youtube.com/watch?v=a_Luvr-kasE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shzn

I remember when the student council was good.

Shizzles

For worstgirl

How is this general still a thing

lewd the hanako

Thanks, doc.

>armyofdocs.jpg

Whoops. Leftover from my previous thread idea, "How Is This General Still a Thing? Edition".

Pepperidge Farm remembers, too.

>mfw haters be tryin' to keep best girl down

Post buttstuff, ksg. I'm tired and I still have 8 hours left of work... I need booty sustenance.

Doctor you have been visiting us almost every day lately.

You know what they say:
A doctor a day keeps the apple away.

They were better times.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ir5jRsL-k1s

Well, I posted Snoozu's butt last thread and people started arguing, so here is Rin's instead.

nehw noisnam gsk

>perfection.jpg
>HNNNNGGG
Bless you, you are a saint.

Well, ksg, gotta sleep, see you tomorrow, love you!

.raey xat eht fo dne eht tA

G'night, dood.
I love you too.

night. here too. gotta work early.

so this is how it ends

Nope.

jesus this general is still a thing? with that kind of dedication you may as well make a sequel

Hi. Watchoo doin.

You got it wrong, it's "And now it begins." and I would answer "No, now it ends."

Keep your memes up, boi.

Thanks, doc.

Cooking.
You?

Thanks, doc!

Eating soup. What you cooking?

You got the other pics of this set? I can't seem to find 'em.

Thanks doc.

Thanks doc.

Conveniently, soup.
I bought a pumpkin for a roast I made on Sunday and now I am more than a little swamped in excess pumpkin.
I also have a loaf of pumpkin bread in the oven.

Danks thoc.

Pumpkin in May? Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

does anyone remember what that flash game where the goal was to launch hisao as far as possible was called

Southern Hemisphere, dood.
pic unrelated.

Fallout 4

Super Mario Sunshine

>Options aren't in braille

katawa shoujo

Mother 3

Katawa Shoujo 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hoo boi user
That's good stuff
Anything involving yuuko in lingerie is good stuff indeed

It's katawa crash

The Oregon Trail

How many people have you guys successfully introduced to KS? I've shown it to 12 people, and 5 of them have completed all routes.
also I missed thread 3000 kms

thanks

Just the one.

It's clearly pac-man

bro

do you even pac-man

Zero. Tried to convince a friend, he never even tried it.

Any time, man.

Two. Didn't really work out.

Why is Kenji-trip such a fag? Seriously man, take the cock out your mouth and breathe already.

It was a shitty thread, like most threads.
dwai

We need a LoL club named Yamaku or Tezuka or Student Council or some shit. I don't even really want to play with you fags, just having the tag would be chill.

>LoL

user, are you okay?
Is the soup you were cooking okay?
Did you a fire

>user, are you okay?
Yes.
>Is the soup you were cooking okay?
The soup is amazing.
>Did you a fire
Well it's in a slow-cooker so no.

Also the pumpkin bread is orgasmic.

Soup in a slow-cooker is the best, especially with some nice meat in it.
Glad you're enjoying it.

Which Katawa do you think would be the most devastated by brutal rape?
I'm guessing more than likely it'd be Hanako. But in her case, it'd be more than just rape. Oh, no. I'd start things off by faking a disability (I wouldn't be the first person to fake one to get into Yamaku just so they could fuck - look at Misha) and making sure I got into all of Hanako's classes. To avoid suspicion - and to avoid making her nervous, I'd feign that same kind of nervous innocence she projects, bumping into her in the hallways and mumbling in apology, stuttering when I ask if she'd like some help with her project, asking if I could sit with her in the library and then proceeding to sit in a beanbag on the other side of the room.

Once she is comfortable enough with my being in her general vicinity on a regular basis, I'd start offering my friendship, again under the guise of a sheepish, gentle attitude. With time we'd become good friends, enjoying the same hobbies and the same hiding spots, and I'd make her feel like I genuinely understood what it was like to be in her shoes. I wouldn't make the same mistakes Hisao did by pitying her or treating her like a child. She'd be my equal, and the night before tanabata I'd ask if she'd like to go together as a couple.

Moved to tears, of course she'd accept. After the festival I'd take her to the rooftop where we could watch the fireworks explode across the night sky. Gently I'd turn to her and offer her a chaste peck on the lips, to which she'd timidly respond. From there I'd escalate things, kissing her deeper, placing my hand on her shoulder, scooting in close. I'd be moving too fast for her and she'd try to explain to me that she's not ready to go this far, to try to tell me to stop. That's when I'd put my hands around her throat and call her a stupid cunt.

Then the real fun would begin.

Right.
Well at least he didn't use my trip.

>I'm guessing more than likely it'd be Hanako.
Oh boy. I'll be hiding in a foxhole if you need me.

Either Hana, Lilly or Shiz.
Rin is... well, Rin.
Emi seems too motivated to let something like raep stop her.

Now stop being a bully.

Make some room, I'll bring the soup.

By all means continue.

Get in quick, before the shitstorm begins.

1 Katawa, comfy and safe.

2 Katawa, comfy and safe.

Make room for another. I have some Earl Grey teabags. But it's 1:30 AM, much too late to run downstairs to boil water, and I am playing Men of War, waiting for the Jerries to launch a counterattack...

3 Katawa, comfy and safe.

>Meaty slow-cooked soup
Fuck. So smooth and rich cause all the meat fat slowly dissolves

4 Katawa, comfy and safe.

Anyone seen Rin and Shizune? It's getting dangerous outisde.

Welcome to the KSbunker.

it never ends

10/10
Sie sind buchstäblich schlimmer als ich.

On second thought, no. I wouldn't handle things like that. That's not nearly traumatic enough. You know what I'd rather do?
I'd rather be a down on my luck policeman who takes a job as a security guard at the academy. Being relatively young and personable, I'd get along well with the students and faculty and gain a reputation of trust with the student body.

I would rather Hanako never see what was coming. When she least expects it I'd snatch her from the hallway and pull her into a supply closet. I'd pin my palm across her face to keep her quiet until I pull off her shoe for access to her stocking, which would then be bound up and stuffed inside her mouth. I'd cuff her to shelves of paint drums behind her. Then I'd ask her if she remembers me.

She'd muffle 'no' through her stocking, gagging softly on the fabric. Her eyes would be wide as saucers when I reach my hand around her waist and pick her up into my arms like a princess carry. I'd look down into her terrified face and ask "what about now?" Suddenly, it'd all come back to her. My face, my voice, being held in my arms - she remembers me. She remembers me carrying her out from the fiery death trap and handing her off to an EMT in the driveway. "Don't worry," I'd smile. "You're safe now," I'd tell her, just like I did years before, locking the closet door behind us as the rest of the students head off to their dorms for the night.

They never did name a suspect in the arson. It's funny, the things you can get away with in law enforcement.

Oh yes. For sure.
I had some recently with some little baby potatoes just picked out of the garden that day. Oh man, so much flavor. I didn't even know potatoes could have flavor, it was the best.
But for now it is tuna salad sandwiches since I made a mountain of it yesterday.

This oddly makes me want a Lost Vikings style game featuring the katawas. Or maybe Lemmings.

>Sie sind buchstäblich schlimmer als ich.
I never thought I would be agreeing with Hitler.

The bombardment has not commenced? Are all the White Knights asleep for once?

Wunderbar! Sie sind schlimmer als auch Satan. Deutschland würde gut getan haben, um Ihnen meine Konzentrationslager den Vorsitz haben über.

Oh ja? Dann kann es noch Hoffnung für Sie sein.

This general must never die because I assert that it is literally the reason this board exists in the first place. They wanted /ksg/ the fuck out of /v/ and here we are.

With regard to the sequel, everyone just sits back and expects things to be handed to them. The determination to bring KS from concept to reality has exhausted. The well is too polluted at this point. There would be far too much contention about the direction of such a project.

A spinoff in the yamaku setting, or some kind of spiritual successor is the only thing likely to arise. KS2 will never be.

I haven't seen anyone playing that for at least a year, though, I haven't been around much lately. Nice work user.

LIES!

it was a good run

found a roach in my pants (somehow) at around 90k

6 Katawa, comfy, though not sure about safe. Got any music to listen to as we wait for the inevitable?

youtube.com/watch?v=rOOcDrxyCDA

Here's to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qRmWJKYJ_9U

I feel like something bad is going on in this thread right now...

Oh well, morning /ksg/

I reposted with the correct ss, thanks

Quickly, user. To the bunker, before the white knights realize what's happening.

Great. Hitler's here.

>Got any music to listen to as we wait for the inevitable?
Not that would be fitting. This was on, though
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMIk3xYaYo

G'morning, dood.

There were tons of reasons Veeky Forums was made. Forget not the terrible drenching of moba threads, among others. KSG was definitely one of the final straws though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojL5Y5HvOlE

>Got any music to listen to as we wait for the inevitable?

youtube.com/watch?v=HsM_VmN6ytk

Everything is fine.
Good morning to you as well.

Oh come on, when has Hitler being around ever been a sign of bad things to come?
That reminds me, we gotta group up and play some Secret Hitler sometime, now that my PC can handle it and I've already got my audio testing out of the way.

Alright, I'm willing to wager you can do far worse than this. Or at least share the love and come up with scenarios for the others.

>when has Hitler being around ever been a sign of bad things to come?
Munich Conference, 1938. Sure the war to come was a grand old time for all involved. Still was bad though.

Es bringt eine Träne zu meinem Auge. Vielen Dank.

Ich bin Ihr Führer und Sie werden nicht sarkastisch über meine Anwesenheit zu sprechen!

>Ich bin Ihr Führer und Sie werden nicht sarkastisch über meine Anwesenheit zu sprechen!
W-what?

youtube.com/watch?v=a_Luvr-kasE

Es ist mein Lieblingslied und sollte auch von dir sein. Walt Disney ist ein Genie!

Literally pre-war Europe in a nutshell. Tough to say who'd be the Pig making his house of stone though.

Come now, surly you can write darker than that.

Sie wissen, was Sie getan haben, können Sie homosexuell . Ihre geliebte Frau behauptet, dass sie ein guter Katholik Mädchen ist, aber sie ist wirklich ein Ketzer und eine Hure.

No. Lilly would be ruined. She needs to trust people to buy fucking food. If that general trust of people was broken, it would fuck her up HARD.

Would really prefer to not think about it tho.