Marvel Heroes General: All for Team Cap Edition

Previous Thread: /mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit
Useful links: docs.google.com/document/d/1GiiabYpbbSu4iYEgJ-0wq9dsMtvfCJJoQ5xzy4CM1a0/edit
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume
JACKOLANTERN - Jack O' Lantern Visual Spotlight Recipe
H2-B2 - Holiday H.E.R.B.I.E. Pet
TEAMCAP // TEAMIRONMAN - Captain America or Iron Man (can only unlock one)
TEAMCAPMB //TEAMIRONMANMB - Team Captain America or Iron Man Mystery Box (can only unlock one)

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Muggas Civil War. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

>REMINDER:
See above for a free code to unlock either Captain America or Iron Man. You can choose the opposite Mystery Box, you are not restricted.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3604040#Comment_3604040
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3603966/#Comment_3603966
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3603912#Comment_3603912
marvelheroes.info/item/542/
marvelheroes.info/item/1840/
marvelheroes.info/item/1817/
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/277692/test-center-5-10-hero-power-balance-notes/p20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muggas

>46/56 heroes
>open random box
>get a new toon

>RE: Rewards

>The current rewards on TC are placeholder. The final rewards will be up tomorrow.

>One thing to note with this tournament, it will reset twice a day giving each side plenty of chances to win over the course of the week. The overall event will reset a week later, allowing players to switch sides if they want.

>There will be rewards for each team if they lose or win, since this tournament is all about working together as a team. Those rewards will be given out twice a day with the reset.

>Additionally, we will be keeping track of total wins over the course of the week, all 14 resets. If Anti-Registration has a higher number of wins at the end of the week, we will award everyone who logs in the next day with a Team Cap Mystery Box. If Pro-Registration has a higher number of wins, we will do the same with a Team Iron Man Mystery Box. If there is a tie, we will give out both!

>More details with dates/times/etc will be available in the next few days, but start to gather your friends, we want this to be a good competition between both teams!

It's says right here that you won't pick team cap, mind explaining?

>All for Team Cap Edition
Good job, threader mugger

>moriginalgangsta
true hero

ultron bi is actually not that bad, if you can maintain the slow

>Complete Age of Ultron
No one should have to endure that.

>Everyone in the Know vs Shitters

Welp, good luck to those dumb shits that choose Team Iron Man...

Someone make edits of spidey and emma dying like with Cap, kek

This is silly. One side will dominate the other. God bless I can't wait for the tears how broken cap side is.

>there are people who will side with iron man
>there are people who like iron man
>there are people who will side with iron man because they like him

I hate iron man

This game is making my game backlog larger, and humble bundle isn't helping either.

but I like iron man, he has cool costumes.

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3604040#Comment_3604040

The butthurt is real.

>it's a sadurm post

I personally like his other comment.
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3603966/#Comment_3603966

>the same variations on red and yellow armor suits

>faggot saying that ttk is bad when over have the roster has a worse ttk than that while being nowhere near as tanky

also lol at the fucking retard saying 3:30 is "glass cannon". he wouldn't know what glass cannon is if it hit him in the face

>Developer Note: At it's current 3 second cooldown timer, Iron Fist can easily rotate his cooldowns that grant damage immunity to become impervious to damage at near 100% uptime, during a rotation of damaging powers. This change will force Iron Fist, like all heroes, to have some level of vulnerability during the rotation.
this kills the fist

>this kills the seth

FTFY

TEAMCAP:
>rareevans.jpg
>bestfu
>ANTS
>bucky
>hawkman

TEAMIRONMAN:
>ironmanlet
>blackdude
>jarvis
>worstfu
>notgarfield

Seems pretty one sided to me.

#RIP PROREG

I'd choose team ironman, that side has more money
>wakanda king
>billionaire

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3603912#Comment_3603912
>Most of you complaining in here have admitted you are NOT number gurus. Either am I. So how bout you wait till the number gurus run the numbers and build you a new cookie cutter build to play, before lighting the torches and grabbing the pitchforks.
oh shi nigga, forum shitters BTFO

RIP Disney Infinity. My little cousin liked playing that game

Like I've said many times before, probably every hero in the game right now is capable of doing end game content to a passable degree. Some are most certainly easier to gear for than others, and some have much better kits and skills to let them play with more ease, but very few heroes are legitimately complete shit and completely incapable. At worse, you're a Luke Cage, Nightcrawler, or Taskmaster who is just far too much work than it's worth, but they're not completely unplayable. Everyone's just annoying because they want their hero to be in the top 5.

This all reminds me of when Doom was getting nerfed and everyone cried that he would be unplayable trash but yet he is still one of the best heroes in the game.

The forum has hemorrhoids, their butts are always hurting.

It makes me sad knowing I will never know happiness like that.

/Thread.

I think Doom's the only one that's survived from a nerf. Survived meaning tons of shitters still rely on him as their fotm

why is he so perfect?

I noticed people have T-rexes and shit as pets(?) how do you get them?

Because he just is...

I think those might be Emma minions.

Like Old Lace?

Old Lace - marvelheroes.info/item/542/
Tigerstripe Old Lace - marvelheroes.info/item/1840/ (probably can't get)
Urban Camo Raptor - marvelheroes.info/item/1817/

"ONLY HEROES WORTH USING" TIER
Dr. Doom, Rogue

"OKAY, STILL GOOD ENOUGH" TIER
Cable, Captain America, Dr. Doom (sorcerer), Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Thor, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Cat, Black Panther, Blade, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Thing

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Black Widow, Cyclops, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Venom, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Green Goblin, Hulk, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm

"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Iron Fist, Loki, Luke Cage, Spider-Man

No like the ones from the Savage Land the big ones the guys ride.

Oh yea, see that other user's post. Emma minions...

>tfw I do better as Cpt Marvel than SW

Typical mugga lies

>Beat the Trial with Carol before the omega overhaul and like 600 omegas
>Wanda couldn't even come close

>Guy tells me to do LQs
Are you joking mate? These are trash.

LQs are fine as long as you stick to the Terminal LQs. Running around the Patrol Zones or Story Mode is pretty dumb, though. Takes too long to complete.

But they're so slow.

>slow
Really? They shouldn't be. Kill ~75 enemies, destroy some map props, then rush to the boss and kill the boss for 350k XP is pretty quick. Doing it in Red Terminals will get you a bit more XP, too.

Who are you leveling? There's some Terminals you should avoid, ones that are long like Doom's. MODOK, Mandarin, and Sinister are sometimes very long because of the way their stupid maps are structured.

>literally stated the nerfs were incoming a few days ago

>shitter hears emma is new fotm top hero
>immediately goes and gears her like every other moron who only plays heroes that are fotm
>gets assblasted when devs change her so she's not fotm anymore

dey terk meh mmehneyy

The costume blender is so addicting.

I'm not leveling I'm grinding Odin Seals, I'd rather do shared quest.

What are you going for, legendary or blessings?

>SQs over LQs
Damn, mugga, you're fucking crazy if you think the former's faster. Terminals is literally 500 enemies, each One-Shot requires something stupid, and every Patrol Zone requires just as many enemy kills. You only get, like, 10 OMs per SQ chest at most.

So how does Rogue's ability steal work exactly? I'm really tempted to get Rogue over the extra STASH slot.

Her first tree is devoted to her stolen Captain Marvel powers, her second tree is devoted to stealing Hero powers, and her third tree is devoted to stealing Villain powers. You can obtain up to 6 Hero and 6 Villain powers, with powers separated into Core, Passive, or Support powers. You're limited to 3 Passive and 6 Support powers, but no limit to Core. This limit applies to both Hero and Villain powers collectively.

You can steal powers from other players, their Team-Ups (and yours), and Bosses (Terminal, Raid, Story, etc.). If there's two instances of a character, they typically have the same power, but in cases like Cyclops, where you can encounter him as a summoned minion with Sinister, you can get Cyclops' Ricochet Blast as a Hero or a Villain power. Each character has a single power that you can take from them, if that wasn't obvious. From Cyclops you can only ever get Ricochet Blast, you can't get his signature or something else.

Basically you just mix and match Hero and Villain skills to meet whatever you want.

>Each character has a single power that you can take from them, if that wasn't obvious.
I've played game where a single class could steal every buff in the game. Devs though this was a good idea and wasn't overpowered.

That seems like it'd be completely stupid to try and balance. It's already bad with how Rogue's set up, since you can get powers like War Machine's, which grants 392 CDR, 783 BDR, and DR equal to 200% your spirit (now being dropped to 150%). That's one passive, and she can get up to 3.

Well the class was then nerfed so that the buff's effectiveness were cut in half, so now his main gimmick is useless.

>Queuing for Axis Raid
It's never going to pop is it?

pops within 10 minutes for me everytime

fuck

>6 x-boner Assault Rifle
>2 kevlar
>0 credentials
I don't know if I'm blessed or cursed.

Is this a lie? truth?

dont play with my feelings

I have
8 rifles, 2 of which are under level 60
3 helmets
1 Energy credentials
3 unique pieces of the vest, two of which are stacked above 5

THIS IS BULLSHIT

The fucking vest pieces drop like one per hour at best.

just wait until next patch they fixed the crossbone terminal not refreshing

So I can get a bunch of worthless boxes with an even worse overall drop rate?

>2 Credentials
>2 Helmets
Do Credentials come in flavors other than energy?

cht is the best place for xbones farming if you have passed the trial

I have a mental and an energy credential so far.

>2 credential
>0 helmets
>7 rifles

Come to think of it I might have found a rifle or two but I trashed them.

I didn't have room and I had better shit.

>Game puts me in a solo cosmic patrol

This post has more content than this event

>inb4 defeat Ant-Man 100 times as Ant-Man civil war achieve

Honestly, you've almost saved up for the Stash? I'd get that now. You'll be happier in the long run...

only 100?

>all those ass-pained booty-blasted knee-jerk inane comments on the official forums
I'm going to miss this TC board when it goes.
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/277692/test-center-5-10-hero-power-balance-notes/p20

I like the part where everyone is crying over Gaz because of Nerfs, while Asros is in Rushlocks stream crying over saltybabies.

What an amazing company.

Asros is such a worthless piece of shit

handpicked successor

>he doesn't rotate all three cosmic patrols and kill him every time he changes zones

I have so many of his artifacts that I will never ever use them.

>login
>cht
>kill xbones
>get jackpot and assault rifle
>logoff

get all the guns

Just one rifle?

Bosses drop multiples of the same boss unique now?

>rerolling uniques

ded

sponefeed me on what happened during the last 2 days.

crossboners

TEAMCAP
E
A
M
C
A
P

>about to kill onslaught
>disconnected
well no more raiding for this week