/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Week 2 SOON edition

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-and-wait game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
"Civil War has come to Avengers Academy for a limited time! Captain America and Iron Man's opposing views on how to keep the Academy safe divide the Super Heroes, but Hydra threatens them all. Can Captain America and Iron Man put aside their differences to defend the Academy?"
FIVE STRAIGHT WEEKS OF EVENT BITCHES

Old thread:

1st for Madame Hydra a best.

Representing for best boys

>Never ever
I will fork over money for this TinyCo. You hear me?

So remember when the twitter said wonderman will increase the roster size for your robots/recruits?
How much do you want to bet that will be a sif/Spidey thing?

they should know boys kissing boys and girls kissing girls is true justice

Sisters, son. Sisters.

dead game until episode 2 starts

Not in this lifetime or the next 10

stucky or cap/enchantress

>Stucky
Scum

WHY IS SHE SO SEX

>not wanting brainwashed bucky having his way with cap

user pls

iron man getting cucked gives me life

Don't be lewd, user

that's really lewd

Thread sure is starting off gay

One week 2 starts we'll have new waifus to shitpost , so hopefully that will make things a bit less gay.

>new waifus
>Spidey and "literally no one cares about me except Brubaker - the character"
m8

My thoughts exactly

>m-muh Madame Hydra

Don't give me that shit.

B-but muh Sif..
I spidey definitely week 2?

Did they change the bobblehead requirement?
It said before that you get if when you turn in 80 daggers and people were claiming it counts everything.
Now it says you need to buy the bobblehead from the store for 80 daggers.

I think it was always meant that you had to buy it for 80, they just changed the wording because people thought turn in meant spend them anywhere.

They just changed the wording, but the shop code always had an 80 dagger cost.

Sif has placeholder data in the files, Spidey has actions, dialogue, description, costs, etc. 99% certain Spidey is week 2, although it's TinyJew and going full retard is their expertise

Do you think they would be down for a threesome together?

Nebula, Gamora and the table?

Not with you, no.

>get BP statue
>god, finally
>it's fucking nothing
Alright, then.

You needed it for next week though.

Almost at double level-up materials, except for the daggers. Hopefully they'll start coming faster at the higher-tier fights.

Hey guys! Should I get first the BP Statue? Or get BP to level two? I don't know which will be needed for next week, but it's not dropping anything, so :/

Statue is going to be necessary for what ever buildings are in the week 2.

Both are useless, but the statue is part of the store, so I'd get that one first. BP2 can still be done later, and might actually be recommended to do so, if higher Hydra (Hyghdra?) drop more daggers.

they just need a big red to complete their color palette

If you insist.

>have enough daggers and plans to upgrade Panther to 2 and get statue
>not sure whether using them now is better or holding off until the update
Fucking TinyJew will dick me either way

I doubt it'll hurt you to save them, but the building chain probably needs the whole list even if it's worthless like the statue.

You should get the statue anyway, since it'll be needed to get Bucky at the end, just like Groot in the previous event.

Don't know if upgrading Panther will be necessary, but I don't expect it would hurt.

I know, and I'll end up getting it next week, but I just know they'll end up lowering the cost of one or other other

i dont know that they ever lowered costs, just made it so you started earning more

>So i see you also have every premium only character too. How much have you spent on the game so far? out of curiosity.

Honestly I don't remember. Probably 60-80 bucks.

I don't have Hulk or Rhody though

ep 2 needs to come out today. so bored

>Almost a week since this Hydra invaded the academy.
>Bunch of nobodys with plastic guns tries to "ransack" the place.
>They walk around and always laugh at nothing.
>I had to shoo them away with a mop.
>Stark and his "I Am Robot" Robots vs. Steve's "Ace Ventura" Agents.
>No one is safe.
>Heard another agent and a kid is joining the fight, after a Black King tries to BLACK people.
>When will It end?

>Blacked Panther's entire questline is "I am perfect in every way and better than Tony at literally everything ever"

These are the darkest of times.

so he's accurate to the comics

he isn't wrong.

Well, first Fury's been continually putting down Tony like he's some rabid dog with a thousand lives or something, and just when he stops, another black man comes in to keep the abuse going. I mean, I like bringing down someone arrogant a few notches as much as anybody else, but at this point, I'm just amazed at Tony still being able to get out of bed in the morning, let alone keep up his positive energy.

well tony went out of his way to compete with BP. He wasn't trying to put Tony down unlike Fury.

T'Challa isn't a dick like Fury, he actually complimented Tony at first. But Tony had to get all uppity.

Still not as obnoxious as Kamella's was.

Unless this really is her fanfic.

Is the Black Panther Statue going to be a requirement?
does it drop anything or is it just a decoration?

>Is the Black Panther Statue going to be a requirement?
Most probably.
>does it drop anything or is it just a decoration?
Just a decoration.

It's a requirement to get anything in episode 2

Shiiiiet
I might be able to get it by the end of today

I really hope Red Skull will get a nice cage, so I can put him next to Ronan.

Let's assume that for whatever reason, Spider-Man isn't 995 crystals and is Wonder-Man/Nebula/War Machine level of crystals, would you buy him then?

If he's like 500 I'm buying him. No way I'm paying twice that amount though. Especially since premium characters tend to get a bit shafted in the storyline department.

no

ep 2 when?

Tomorrow.

Today when

Should I be making robits and SHIELD fags? I already got everything besides BP and Wondy upgrades, and I don't want to use up all my mats if the next ones require the same ones. I think I have like 3-4 of each walking around now.

Tonight

...I'm gonna have myself a real good time

I doubt it. We still have a ton of levels to go. I doubt AIM will be the only threat to the Academy

Not for 995.

Not for Nebula levels.

It's a crapshoot. I'm betting opposite of you, and going with a full compliment. But it shouldn't really matter.

500? Sure, 995? They can squat on a cactus.

If I can, I'll gather all the necessary daggers and intel, make 6 more robots/agents and then start gathering. I'm almost done, even though I have no idea if I have enough time.

I'm making some to finish the quests but I think it's probably a waste of materials since we'll probably need them for the next level of robots and recruits

Got the game a couple days ago, I'm level 6.
Is there a point doing actions unless it's for a quest? I thought keeping my characters busy was a good thing, but I think I receive literally nothing when they're done.

And is there more characters than those you can unlock in the shop? The roster seems kinda small, would love to have spidey.

No, there's no reason to do actions unless you have a task for it. The roster for the base game is small. Its all about events now, you can get 8 characters in this months civil war event, including spidey for cash.

Nope. Actions are only useful for quests and mission board stuff.

The roster is pretty huge now but a lot of them are event related. So we won't see a lot of them again for a while

Okay thanks, I'll stop telling my heroes to do stuff now.

Sad thing about cash for characters tho, wasn't planning to spend any money in this game. I guess I won't have spidey then.

Why is Pepper so perfect?

>cute af
>nice tittes
>good personality
>literally the goddess of event missions

I feel bad for new players who missed her.

If you're lucky, spiderman will be a early unlock, like Hulk and Winter Solder, which means you might get him, but it will take to next year.

I like her first two outfits but the full Rescue armor is kind of bad

I found out, downloaded and started playing one day after her event ended. FML. At least I was in time to complete GotG.

maybe she'll return...

I hope that's the case cause I started playing the day before the GOTG event started and then found out Pepper was a previous event character who was extremely helpful, not to mention cute af...

Both her and Tony look better only half-roboted up. I keep him in the business suit costume and her in the level 3 one.

I have almost everyone in their level 1 costume.

>user doesn't keep Tony in his best outfit

>spending real money to get Tony lewd

>not wanting lewd best boy

I started the last weekend of her event and got to see her in my quad to be recruited at the last day. So close yet so far...

So who is the Premium for this week? Spiderman or Sif?

i wish i bought it.. couldn't justify it at the time but now i am into the game enough

spiderman is more complete in the files

Evidence seems to point to spidey, but who knows. TinyCo does shit with no apparent reason or logical order all the time.

So is Ep 2 actually not dropping today?

May drop in about 3 hours, that's when it dropped last Wednesday. Honestly, I'm kinda thinking it will drop in the next hour, since it's like 30ish minutes till the next full day happens on the counter.

So is the event level/xp just for show this time? I feel like I've seen no difference between my vibranium rewards from level 1 to level 7.

Seems like it.

Pretty sure that's the case. Nothing was explicitly stated about the event level increasing board mission drops of XP or vibranium. It's been at a pretty consistent and high level, I hit level 8 this morning because of it, I'm pretty sure I never hit level 8 until end of week 2 in the last event.

For now. Could be that that shit won't scale until new episodes come out.

This is now clear. It's been opaque since the start of the event. Update trickling in?